• Gender indoctrination

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 11 07:21:04 2022
    Great article

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/community-family/jennifers-and-veras-stories-cutting-off-gender-indoctrination-at-its-source

Truth be it, all this gender confusion crap is a created phenomenon. We create this uncertainty, it does not happen in a vacuum. IF you drum this into an impressionable child's head, he/she will be confused. That is the inevitable outcome.

The left wants confusion. They want us to believe ridiculous things. Like govt spending cures inflation, that the border is secure, that white supremists are everywhere, that if you take the vax you will not get covid. So lets add, that a boy need not
    be a boy, and a girl need not be a girl. Just add this to the list. Your sex is not fluid, but they sure seem to think it is.

The best way as this article states is to just keep the kids away from this indoctrination. My kids went to private school. They never discussed this crap. Many parents I know home school, again this crap never gets discussed and no one misses it. In
    my home, it was never an issue, my son IS a man, my daugher IS a woman. There was never any confusion about that. If they really believed this horseshit, it would mean I failed as a parent, I would seek help as would they. It would be a sign that we
    are all sick in some way. And they had role models at home, we behaved as man and women, not as some hybrid deviants. Gender confusion is largely the result of bad parenting. It is a parenting defect. Shit parents give rise to shit kids. I gotta
    really laugh when I read that someone's two year old insists they are the opposite sex. This is nonsense, but if you feed into it, and encourage it, it becomes very real.

The time will come I believe that all those associated with these horrible disfiguring surgeries will be treated as felons. And this is a fad that may just fade away, like most fads. Cutting you dick off or your breasts off might just be a pet rock in a
    few years. I am all for adults making their own decisions, but just leave our kids alone. They are innocent, they want approval so bad, they will feed into whatever nonsense we thrust down their throats. A lot of these parents should be really
    ashamed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)