• Re: The left is vulgar and disgusting

From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Jul 26 16:53:43 2022
    On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 7:51:04 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/26/exclusive-ron-desantis-florida-files-complaint-against-bar-that-held-lewd-drag-show-for-kids/

This is why there will be a huge red wave in November and we will have a MAGA candidate in 2024. We are sick of these perverts. We are all for leaving them alone, the caveat being leave our kids alone.

I am all for protecting the rights of fqueers and trannys. They are human beings, they have rights too.. But there is nothing admirable or sexy about sucking an anonymous dick, or having someone poke your rump. These people have an amazing gift for
    spreading a variety of awful diseases. There is nothing admirable about cutting off your dick or breasts, pretending you are something else. These are sick disturbed people, and like any sick person, they need our love and protection, but these assholes
    gotta leave our kids alone.

And also, where are all the parents with all this. My kids are grown, but God help these disgusting human beings if my child was ever exposed to this disgusting filth. The day will come, these sickos will be called for what they are. Really sad,
    because it does not have to be that way. Just do your stuff quietly, leave our kids alone. Why could that be so hard?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 26 16:51:03 2022
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/26/exclusive-ron-desantis-florida-files-complaint-against-bar-that-held-lewd-drag-show-for-kids/

This is why there will be a huge red wave in November and we will have a MAGA candidate in 2024. We are sick of these perverts. We are all for leaving them alone, the caveat being leave our kids alone.

I am all for protecting the rights of fqueers and trannys. They are human beings, they have rights too.. But there is nothing admirable or sexy about sucking an anonymous dick, or having someone poke your rump. These people have an amazing gift for
    spreading a variety of awful diseases. There is nothing admirable about cutting off your dick or breasts, pretending you are something else. These are sick disturbed people, and like any sick person, they need our love and protection, but these
    assholes gotta leave our kids alone.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Jul 26 21:31:25 2022
    On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 4:53:44 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

spreading a variety of awful diseases. There is nothing admirable about cutting off your dick or breasts, pretending you are something else. These are sick disturbed people, and like any sick person, they need our love and protection, but these assholes
    And also, where are all the parents with all this. My kids are grown, but God help these disgusting human beings if my child was ever exposed to this disgusting filth. The day will come, these sickos will be called for what they are. Really sad,
    because it does not have to be that way. Just do your stuff quietly, leave our kids alone. Why could that be so hard?

So, WHY did you belittle me for my election countdown clock (which is now 3 months and 12 days)?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Wed Jul 27 14:28:43 2022
    On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 12:31:26 AM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 4:53:44 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

So, WHY did you belittle me for my election countdown clock (which is now 3 months and 12 days)?

Oh stop the whining Tommy. Just having fun with you, busting balls. Too hot in the kitchen, go elsewhere. BAWAWAWAWAWA

All BS aside, you got it all right, You know and I know that anyone that buys into this progressive horseshit is a dysfunctional knucklehead. More and more see this everyday.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05