• Masks are for assholes

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 13 13:23:26 2022
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/07/joseph-mercola/how-masks-make-you-sick-instead-of-protecting-you/

No one wears a mask where I live. An occasional asshole, and they are often ridiculed for the fools they are.

I understand in many parts of the country, where blue assholes live, many people are wearing masks again. What sheep.

The Shitstain has a hard time comprehending this. There is absolutely nothing healthy about rebreathing what you exhale. If you are already infected with something, every time you inhale you just rebreathe that pathogen. Does not take any medical
    training ,it is just common sense. Something the masked cult clearly lacks. How could any human being be so stupid, well let these retards reap what they sew. Fuck them and their immune systems.

Never wore a mask, no one in my family wears masks, and the few places in my neck of the woods that did require them, we just stayed away and gave our business to normal people. So this Covid was for some businesses, a windfall, while others lost
    coustomers and money. I will piss on a mask before I wear one, and i have friends , we will do ceremonial mask burinings in the local park if these stupid paper muzzles become mandated. If anyone thinks that these prevent any infection, they are loons.
    It is like throwing marbles through a fence.. It is strictly posturing and bowing down out of fear. And people feel like they are doing their part, to pprotect others. I could care less about others, your health is not my concern. Stay the fuck
    home, live in your basment masked and afraid, go fuck yourself loser. The nice thing about living in a conservative area, and where we are all armed, is that no one will succeed in forcing this horseshit on us. Did not happen before, will not happen
    again. It will be great theater, watching you blue state and Canadian sheep wear your masks, how zombie like you look.

The article is 100% right on. Disagree, fine. Be an asshole, show your servitude, give those of us who are enlightened something to laugh at.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Jul 13 16:31:10 2022
    On 2022-07-13 13:23, Irving S wrote:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/07/joseph-mercola/how-masks-make-you-sick-instead-of-protecting-you/

What are "Dr." Joseph Mercola's qualifications to make that pronouncement?

Is he an MD? Nope.

Is he a scientist? Nope.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu Jul 14 02:44:56 2022
    On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 7:31:12 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Is he an MD? Nope.

Is he a scientist? Nope.

He is a board certified physician. A DO is the same as an MD, except a more wholistic approach. They can prescribe, do surgery, not all that much of a difference. Unlike you, he has a college degree, actually several, and is married with children. I
    doubt he ever filmed himself counting money on the internet, unlike some we know.

Even if you think he is total rubbish, he cites reputable sources in his article. You can try to dispute them all and be a contrary clown, that is fine. You folks that got that vax, really hilarious. Everything is rubbish, everything is conspiratorial,
    if it disagrees with the vax or mask. You are THAT invested in all this. Sad, I am totally divested. NEver been sick, no one in my family has been sick. No one at my work place has been sick to my knowledge. That is because we do not wear devices
    that make us re-inhale the same germs and waste products over and over. It is common sense, total common sense. That supposidly smart people deny common sense is amazing with this whole pandemic crap Live in your dreamworld, you certainly have that
    right. Please be sure to get the next round of booster, coming to your town soon I am sure. Let's see several hundred thousand more posts from you, that is your right, but remember old man, quantity does mean quality.
    Gotta run to work and then 9 quick holes after. No time for you old man. Look forward to coming home, sitting back for a few minutes, and laughing at your responses IF you choose to respond Could care less either way. You are so funny and
    predictable. Look forward to hundreds of thousands of more posts. What you have given up, I cannot thank you enough for your service.

Hope you have a great day my friend!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu Jul 14 07:41:55 2022
    On 2022-07-14 02:44, Irving S wrote:

What are "Dr." Joseph Mercola's qualifications to make that pronouncement? >>
    Is he an MD? Nope.

Is he a scientist? Nope.

He is a board certified physician. A DO is the same as an MD, except a more wholistic approach. They can prescribe, do surgery, not all that much of a difference. Unlike you, he has a college degree, actually several, and is married with children. I
    doubt he ever filmed himself counting money on the internet, unlike some we know.

A DO is NOT the same as an MD.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Sat Jul 16 15:39:47 2022
    On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 10:42:00 AM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On 2022-07-14 02:44, Irving S wrote:

Is he an MD? Nope.

Is he a scientist? Nope.

A DO is NOT the same as an MD.

Who cares you silly old man. A college graduate is NOT the same as a college dropout. Did you know that or is this too abstract a concept?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05