• Not all MDs and scientists are sheep

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 13 13:39:18 2022
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/07/joseph-mercola/how-masks-make-you-sick-instead-of-protecting-you/

Good to hear.

Can't wait till the next booster comes out. Promise you, a lot of people will say fuck you. I sure will. A light is going on in the heads of many how dangerous these poisons are. The vaxed cult calls all these stories of death and injury
    anectdotal, but people are waking up. This is not anectdotal, it is cause and effect. Too many coincidences, you vaxed clowns need new material. You call these vaccines? LOL! Free country assholes, you have the right to think whatever you want.

Many will not take the next jab, and many are not poisoning their children. I predict a disasterous fall. Many people sick. Bet many of them will be jabbed. The jab sabotages your immune system, there is nothing good that comes out of 4-5 jabs in a 2
    year period. Everyone i know that gave this poison the middle finger is doing well. NO coincidence assholes, you leave your immune system alone and don't sabotage the shit out of it, good things might come. Of course, they will try to blame the
    unvaccinated. Go ahead assholes, blame me, my friends, my family, see if I give a shit. That sure has got old, but the jabbed and masked clowns will always utilize delusion as their coping mechanism. Deep inside every sheep that wears a mask or took
    the poison is doubt. You wanna believe so bad you are doing the right thing, for yourself and the betterment of society. But deep inside, there is a little man inside of you. He is laughing so hard, and he creeps into your subconscious. No wonder
    over 25% of Americans are depressed, anxious, and taking nerve pills, they can't shut that little man up. He knows, he knows, yes he knows.

Great theater coming. Watching the masked and jabbed drop like flies, and blaming it on those who had some sense to say NO. Cannot believe that people who are so smart and normally distrustful and cynical of what is on the news and pushed by
    politicians, Hollywood, and the press are so naive and trusting when it comes to medical treatments. They think doctors are Gods, no they are not. The whole medical establishment is about profit and protecting their jobs. This Covid for many is a cash
    cow. This is not an emergency for them, it is a windfall. Keep feeding their wallets you scared sheep.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Jul 13 16:13:12 2022
    On 2022-07-13 13:39, Irving S wrote:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/07/joseph-mercola/how-masks-make-you-sick-instead-of-protecting-you/

And "Dr." Joseph Mercola is neither an MD, nor a scientist:

'Joseph Michael Mercola (/mərˈkoʊlə/;[1] born July 8, 1954) is an
    American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and
    Internet business personality. He markets dietary supplements and
    medical devices.'

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mercola>

'A 2006 BusinessWeek editorial stated his marketing practices relied on
    "slick promotion, clever use of information, and scare tactics."[6] In
    2005, 2006, and 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned Mercola and his company that they were making illegal claims for their products' ability to detect, prevent, and treat disease.'

Ooops.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)