• To the goofballs that are vaxed or boosted

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 9 13:12:25 2022
    Remember assholes, there is another booster coming out this fall. Get your place in line now.

I never took the crap, my family never took it, they never requied it at my place of work. No one in my circle of friends and family wore a mask. Yet...we are all doing so well. I personally know of no one that died of covid or was even in the
    hospital. But this is a function of the quality of people i associate with. I shy away from lemmings. Like a lot of you. You wanna take a shot, you wanna vote Democratic, you are rubbish in my book.

Wearing a mask means rebreathing the same germs over and over. You need fresh air. Any imbecile knows that. It is that simple.

No worries here about Covid 19. Take supplements like c and d, play golf and work out, not a fat disgusting slob, and not a sugar coated diabetic moron that eats candy and ice cream all day, these degenerates make decisions , they have to live with them.
    Nope, no Covid worries for me. No lockdowns, no mandates, no masks, none of this shit like you Canadian and blue state clowns.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Jul 12 06:06:23 2022
    On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:12:26 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    Remember assholes, there is another booster coming out this fall. Get your place in line now.

I never took the crap, my family never took it, they never requied it at my place of work. No one in my circle of friends and family wore a mask. Yet...we are all doing so well. I personally know of no one that died of covid or was even in the hospital.
    But this is a function of the quality of people i associate with. I shy away from lemmings. Like a lot of you. You wanna take a shot, you wanna vote Democratic, you are rubbish in my book.

Wearing a mask means rebreathing the same germs over and over. You need fresh air. Any imbecile knows that. It is that simple.

No worries here about Covid 19. Take supplements like c and d, play golf and work out, not a fat disgusting slob, and not a sugar coated diabetic moron that eats candy and ice cream all day, these degenerates make decisions , they have to live with
    them. Nope, no Covid worries for me. No lockdowns, no mandates, no masks, none of this shit like you Canadian and blue state clowns.

I'll get the 5th shot when it comes out. This is not a political issue. Trump did more to encourage vaccination than Biden has ever done.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Tue Jul 12 12:30:41 2022
    On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 9:06:25 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

I never took the crap, my family never took it, they never requied it at my place of work. No one in my circle of friends and family wore a mask. Yet...we are all doing so well. I personally know of no one that died of covid or was even in the
    hospital. But this is a function of the quality of people i associate with. I shy away from lemmings. Like a lot of you. You wanna take a shot, you wanna vote Democratic, you are rubbish in my book.

No worries here about Covid 19. Take supplements like c and d, play golf and work out, not a fat disgusting slob, and not a sugar coated diabetic moron that eats candy and ice cream all day, these degenerates make decisions , they have to live with
    them. Nope, no Covid worries for me. No lockdowns, no mandates, no masks, none of this shit like you Canadian and blue state clowns.
    I'll get the 5th shot when it comes out. This is not a political issue. Trump did more to encourage vaccination than Biden has ever done.

Trump did it because it was the right thing to do from a political standpoint. He is a moron, he does not understand science, oh maybe political science.

Go ahead my friend. Take the 5th shot, take the 10th shot. I certainly do not believe in stopping anyone. It is your body, as the progressive trash keeps on telling us.

I will say this. If you told 100 people that a pile of dog shit would make you permanently immune against all strains of Covid, I can guarantee you that at least 5 would eat that shit. And they would swear by it. No matter what you said to the
    contrary, they would swear that that dog shit was a miracle, and they would call anyone who said to the contrary liars or conspiracy nuts.

This is all so cult like. No matter what contrary data the vaxed lemmings hear, it is wrong. No matter who says it, no matter how credible or scholarly the source. To these blind clowns, any data that support the vaccine is true, anything contrary is
    wrong. Talk about cognitiive dissonance, the vaxed clowns surely prove this phenomenon as real.

The FDA, CBC, WHO are just marketing arms of Big Pharma. There are a lot of people getting awfully rich on all this. Anyone who gets injured or dies, just a collateral issue. Politicians lie, and their proxies lie. They have their agendas, I will not
    feed into it. I will not be a guninea pig, my family will not be guinea pigs, and I will die fighting before anyone forces me or my loved ones to inject this fucking moose piss in my veins. I am sick and tired of every time I watch a show on TV, every
    commercial is about drugs, drugs, drugs. Fuck all drugs, I take none. Doctors are sadly just drugs salespeople. so few promote wellness. Well people do not visit doctors with the same frequency, they buy less drugs. This Covid has been a windfall for
    everyone involved in the medical field. I am all for people to do whatever they deem right. Take the fucking poison, take that Remdesivir, take that Paxlovid. I will take my chances with an immune system that has not failed me yet. My BMI well
    within normal, do not smoke, exercise regularly, and eat well and in moderation. I have a steady job, a stable home life, and little stress. I call an asshole for what it is, and do not associate with assholes. I certainly do not associate with
    anyone to the left, that is certainly a virus much worse than Covid or Monkeypox. I laugh most things off, like the imbeciles here. You are just entertainment, I cannot fathom people being this dense or stupid, if it is an act, I say job well done.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bigbird@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Thu Jul 14 08:53:40 2022
    Tom Elam wrote:

This is not a political
    issue.

Trump did more to encourage vaccination than Biden has ever
    done.

--
    Bozo Bin
    Alan Baker
    Texasgate

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Irving S on Fri Jul 15 06:16:05 2022
    On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 3:30:43 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 9:06:25 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

Trump did it because it was the right thing to do from a political standpoint. He is a moron, he does not understand science, oh maybe political science.

Go ahead my friend. Take the 5th shot, take the 10th shot. I certainly do not believe in stopping anyone. It is your body, as the progressive trash keeps on telling us.

I will say this. If you told 100 people that a pile of dog shit would make you permanently immune against all strains of Covid, I can guarantee you that at least 5 would eat that shit. And they would swear by it. No matter what you said to the contrary,
    they would swear that that dog shit was a miracle, and they would call anyone who said to the contrary liars or conspiracy nuts.

This is all so cult like. No matter what contrary data the vaxed lemmings hear, it is wrong. No matter who says it, no matter how credible or scholarly the source. To these blind clowns, any data that support the vaccine is true, anything contrary is
    wrong. Talk about cognitiive dissonance, the vaxed clowns surely prove this phenomenon as real.

The FDA, CBC, WHO are just marketing arms of Big Pharma. There are a lot of people getting awfully rich on all this. Anyone who gets injured or dies, just a collateral issue. Politicians lie, and their proxies lie. They have their agendas, I will not
    feed into it. I will not be a guninea pig, my family will not be guinea pigs, and I will die fighting before anyone forces me or my loved ones to inject this fucking moose piss in my veins. I am sick and tired of every time I watch a show on TV, every
    commercial is about drugs, drugs, drugs. Fuck all drugs, I take none. Doctors are sadly just drugs salespeople. so few promote wellness. Well people do not visit doctors with the same frequency, they buy less drugs. This Covid has been a windfall for
    everyone involved in the medical field. I am all for people to do whatever they deem right. Take the fucking poison, take that Remdesivir, take that Paxlovid. I will take my chances with an immune system that has not failed me yet. My BMI well within
    normal, do not smoke, exercise regularly, and eat well and in moderation. I have a steady job, a stable home life, and little stress. I call an asshole for what it is, and do not associate with assholes. I certainly do not associate with anyone to the
    left, that is certainly a virus much worse than Covid or Monkeypox. I laugh most things off, like the imbeciles here. You are just entertainment, I cannot fathom people being this dense or stupid, if it is an act, I say job well done.

So far off the rails that I don't even know where to start.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John B.@21:1/5 to Irving S on Fri Jul 15 14:21:23 2022

I never took the crap, my family never took it, they never requied it at my place of work. No one in my circle of friends and family wore a mask. Yet...we are all doing so well. I personally know of no one that died of covid or was even in the hospital.
    But this is a function of the quality of people i associate with. I shy away from lemmings. Like a lot of you. You wanna take a shot, you wanna vote Democratic, you are rubbish in my book.

A friend of mine died of Covid. I know two people who were hospitalized with it. If you want to play fast and loose with your life, that's your prerogative. But don't sneer at people who chase to be safe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to John B. on Sat Jul 16 15:38:22 2022
    On Friday, July 15, 2022 at 5:21:24 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:

A friend of mine died of Covid. I know two people who were hospitalized with it. If you want to play fast and loose with your life, that's your prerogative. But don't sneer at people who chase to be safe.

I will sneer at people who chose to be safe. Being safe is being stupid.

I will make it very simple for you. Bio 101, the body excretes wastes by pooping, peeing, sweating, and exhaling. When you crap, do you eat your shit? When you piss, do you drink your piss? When you sweat, do you lick the sweat?. Well, for most of
    us, the answer would be no, of course there is the occasional pervert and weirdo. So why is exhaling any different. Why would you rebreath waste products over and over. Read the Fuegen study. Not only are morons who mask more likely to get sick, but
    the mask causes the infection to be deeper in the respiratory tract.

A study done in Canada. The overwhelming majority of the vaxed have a positive D-dimer. This means the presence of micro-emboli. These emboli have the potential to due long term damage to the intima of your cardio-vascular system, plus to various organ
    systems. It is slow and progressive , unlike the larger clots that can kill you right away.

Just in the last few weeks, there have been cites of glaring deficiencies and fraud with the clinical trials. The response of one manufacturer was that the government knew it. So that makes it ok?

There have been so many unusual deaths, with young people and no commorbities, the actuaries in the insurance industry are scratching their heads, and there is a new syndrome called SADS. Athletes all over the globe are passing out and having heart
    issues. Coincidence....can anyone be that stupid?

Why did health care workers have to be mandated? If the jab is so good, would they not be the first to stand in line? Well, many of them see and saw first hand the injuries and side effects. But when you are put in a corner like this, with your
    livlihood threatened, what choice do you have?. My daughter works ER, she has seen so many unexplained fainting spells, Atrial Fibrillation , strokes, paralysis and numbess at a rate never seen before, and these are well people, not co-morbid. These are
    not just anectdotal, she sees it every day, as does her peers. The ER where she works, 80% said they would walk before they took the poison. So HR gave then religeous exemptions to sign, they had no other choice. These folks knew, and unlike the
    blue state and Canadian zombies that would eat shit if they were told to, a lot of conservative folks have said Fuck you, give it your best shot assholes.

I am a member of a country club with a lot of physicians. What they say outside the office is a lot different than what they say inside. Most are associated or work with hospital systems, they have to go by the script. They deviate, they are gone.
    Because maintaining this myth of a safe and effective jab, means a lot of money for a lot of people, and there is the liabilty if the truth comes out and people find they were lied to. Everyone is making a lot of money off this pandemic, better to keep
    the gravy train going.

Interesting, that countries that were the most vaxed are now having high rates again. Israel and Portugal examples. And in LA county, which was incredibly draconian in their response to all this, has such a high infection rate, they are talking about
    masks effective 7/29.

Remember when the CDC, and BIden himself said if you got the shot you would not get Covid and you could not spread it. That was BS from the start, so obvious. Only a total fucking moron would give this human shit any degree of credibility.

What is so interesting, is that some of the most intelligent people have bought into this horseshit. People who normally are cynical, distrust big government and their proxies, distrust a lot of what they hear on the news, became so trusting about this.
    People that are used to challenging, being open minded, and debating, calling anyone who has a contrary dialog about the vax a conspiracy nut, and a host of other names. This is a cult. People so invested , they have lost the ability to question.
    I get it, you inject your body with something we really do not know a whole lot about, you trust those behind it 100%, deep down there must be some worry. How the hell could anyone be that trusting? Because Fauci says it, because the demented
    motherfucker you call President says it, because some Hollywood blowhard says it. Well if that is who you trust with a serious decision like injecting yourself, you are a fucking imbecile. And a fucking imbecile that deserves an adverse outcome. And
    many of you fucking imbeciles will have an adverse outcome. If you were lucky this time, maybe the next booster will be your time. Be a stupid motherfucker and gamble with totally wrecking your immune system and subjecting yourself to a host of adverse
    side effects.

I will not wear a mask, if I have to die fighting over it. I will not put that moose piss in my veins, if I have to die fighting over it. These people are sociopaths and liars, they are laughing at the sheep like behavior they are witnessing. I
    refuse, my family refuses, most of the people I know have refused, and guess what....we are all fine, doing great.

I am very lucky, I work for a closely held company, they are all conservative and one principal said they would close the plant before they force people to vax. My wife is a CPA, several partners in the practice, none of them buy into this horseshit.
    Being lucky like this, and not being at the will of people who can take your livelihood, is most empowering. You can say without reservation to all those involved in this scam to fuck off. Every one of them can fuck off and I have told a lot of them to
    their face. Being free is being to call things for what they are. Those whose livlihood is threatened and comply are sadly no better than common slaves, they are owned. Those who blindly buy into this horsehit without questioning are equally no
    better than common slaves.

No doubt, by most metrics, Trump was a whole lot better than this demented prick Biden, but I will never forgive him for pushing this poison. With all the data out there, he continues to support it and brag about it. Fuck him, this asshole needs to go.
    I am very encouraged there will be a red wave , and a new conservative President, and all these horseshit mandates will go away. You wanna wear a mask, go ahead, be a compliant asshole. You want to inject yourself, every six months, go ahead, be a
    compliant asshole. I do not wish harm and suffering on anyone, but I will not shed a tear for what awaits these assholes. Time WILL prove me right.

Oh, and one more thing. To those of you that think the FDA is gospel and never lies, how many drugs have been approved and then taken off the markets, but only after great harm and death to many. How many years did the govt lie about agent orange, and
    how many tens of thousands of our vets are now dead or full of cancer. And to this day, so many still have not collected for their suffering. How many years did the govt know about DDT? Read study after study to the damage done to young children
    injected with hormones and puberty blockers...these are doctors, what kind of sick motherfuckers are these? What kind of person would do sexual reassignment surgery on a child, these scumbags make Mengele look like a wonderful decent caring guy. How
    many years did we know the xrays were causing birth defects with pregnant women, and those that spoke up against this were shunned and threatened.? We could give dozens of examples of the lying, deception, and fraud, yet in this case it is all legit?
    No agendas, no shady motives, no deception, profit is not a consideration, it is ALL about public health, holy shit how could anyone be that stupid and naive. What fucking assholes and losers.

Take your shots assholes. Wear your masks assholes. Isolate, stay away from friends, family, and co-workers assholes. Hide in your house, do not mingle , do not be productive, live in fear. Well you imbelic morons have that right, you have that right
    to be total fucking idiots. We will see who is laughing in the years to come, I bet it will be me.

Enough said and this will be my last post about all this covid shit. I believe it was Marx, but I could be wrong, that said that it is easy to fool people, but almost impossible to convince them they were fooled. We are in some fucked up times. I
    live in a world where a man is a man, a woman is a woman. You want to cut off your dick and take female hormones, go for it, but you are a freak. Climate change is the ultimate fraud. Look what is going on in the Netherlands right now, those poor people.
    We have rich people and the Chinese buying up our land, so we will not cultivate it and cause global warming. They keep telling us to get electric cars, but who can afford it and where does that electricity come from, does it grow on trees. I turn
    on the TV, everyone is a white supremist, everything is either Trump's or Putin's fault, and we see this demented imbecile Biden daily say something stupid and embarassing. We are begging other countries for oil and sending some of our reserves to
    China. The border does not exist, the border control is nothing now but a welcoming committee. You process these animals and send them off in a bus to OUR communities. It is all fucked up. I live in a paralell universe, I see it for what it is. I
    love my family, I try to be a good neighbor and co-worker, and fuck everyone else. It is the most liberating feeling in the world. to call all this horseshit for what it is, and not be a part of it, laughing at it, and laughing at those that buy the
    script. Be stupid, believe this shit show verbatum and not be proactive and prepared, you will be eating shit in more ways than one. I feel sorry for so many people, that perpetually have their heads up their asses. I wish bad on no one, don't have to,
    because most people are stupid and are doing a great job of doing bad to themselves. As Dylan said, the "Answer my friend is blowing in the wind" Yes, the answer IS blowing in the wind, it is right in front of you in black and white. But so many live
    in fear, with their heads up their asses, they will never see the truth. Maybe that is what the great reset is, a cleanisng of stupid pathetic morons with their heads up their asses. Maybe in the long run this will all be a good thing, maybe like a
    filthy toilet that needs a cleaning and a good flush, the thought that this might be the case does provide some comfort.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Jul 17 10:18:50 2022
    On Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 6:38:24 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

So why is exhaling any different. Why would you rebreath waste products over and over.

Respiration is different because it isn’t a “thru” system, so it includes a
    continuous reexposures of our prior waste products (exhales).

Read the Fuegen study.

Which study by which Fuegen? One has 84 publications and another
    has 15 more = 99 possibilities.

A study done in Canada.

Cite?

The overwhelming majority of the vaxed have a positive D-dimer.
    This means the presence of micro-emboli.

Incorrect.

< https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=167&contentid=d_dimer>

Just in the last few weeks, there have been cites of glaring deficiencies and fraud with the clinical trials. The response of one manufacturer was that the government knew it. So that makes it ok?

Cite?

There have been so many unusual deaths, with young people and no commorbities, the actuaries in the insurance industry are scratching
    their heads, …

I told you that two years ago, before there was even a vaccine.

… and there is a new syndrome called SADS. Athletes all over
    the globe are passing out and having heart issues. Coincidence....
    can anyone be that stupid?

Yes, and yes, you can be that stupid:

< https://www.factcheck.org/2022/06/scicheck-posts-baselessly-link-sudden-arrhythmic-death-syndrome-to-covid-19-vaccines/>

FYI, a teen neighbor died of SADS in 2020…we initially thought it
    had to have been undiagnosed CoVid, but it was not.

Why did health care workers have to be mandated?
    If the jab is so good, would they not be the first to stand in line?

Over 95% of MDs were first in line.

Well, many of them see and saw first hand the injuries and side effects.

“Many” of them also believe that Trump isn’t a crook.

The ER where she works, 80% said they would walk before they took the poison.

Name this ER, so that I can avoid going there. Meantime, the very nice nursing aid at my GP was laid off last year for refusing the vaccine.
    Nice guy, will miss him, but not miss the risk elevation he represents.

So HR gave then religeous exemptions to sign, they had no other choice.

My GP found other staff to hire. Maybe your alleged daughter’s hospital just didn’t want to pay market rates.

Interesting, that countries that were the most vaxed are now having
    high rates again. Israel and Portugal examples. And in LA county,
    which was incredibly draconian in their response to all this, has
    such a high infection rate, they are talking about masks effective 7/29.

Discontinuing the detection systems means you’ll get false low rate reports.

What is so interesting, is that some of the most intelligent people have
    bought into this horseshit.

Smarter folks have superior abstraction, extrapolation and generalization skills.

I will not wear a mask, if I have to die fighting over it.
    I will not put that moose piss in my veins, if I have to die fighting over it.

You’ll have locked yourself out of a lot of opportunities by your choice.

I am very lucky, I work for a closely held company, they are all conservative
    and one principal said they would close the plant before they force people to vax.

My grandfather used to work for just such a company years ago, and when he made
    an errant comment that he was going to become the first non-familymember ever to
    retire with a pension, they made his job a living hell. Yeah, “conservative” doesn’t
    mean honest or fair.

. Time WILL prove me right.

Time has already proven the vaccine right.

Oh, and one more thing. To those of you that think the FDA is gospel and never
    lies, how many drugs have been approved and then taken off the markets, but only after great harm and death to many.

With or without the source being the drug manufacturer lying to regulators?

We could give dozens of examples of the lying, deception, and fraud, ..

…and it still would be a small fraction of all of the industry.

Enough said and this will be my last post about all this covid shit.

Unlikely.

Look what is going on in the Netherlands right now, those poor people.

Pretty damn vague statement; how convenient.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to -hh on Sun Jul 17 14:24:21 2022
    On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 1:18:51 PM UTC-4, -hh wrote:

So why is exhaling any different. Why would you rebreath waste products over and over.

Read the Fuegen study.

A study done in Canada.
    Cite?
    Incorrect.

< https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=167&contentid=d_dimer>
    Cite?

There have been so many unusual deaths, with young people and no commorbities, the actuaries in the insurance industry are scratching
    their heads, …

< https://www.factcheck.org/2022/06/scicheck-posts-baselessly-link-sudden-arrhythmic-death-syndrome-to-covid-19-vaccines/>

Name this ER, so that I can avoid going there. Meantime, the very nice nursing aid at my GP was laid off last year for refusing the vaccine.
    My GP found other staff to hire. Maybe your alleged daughter’s hospital just didn’t want to pay market rates.

Smarter folks have superior abstraction, extrapolation and generalization skills.
    and one principal said they would close the plant before they force people to vax.
    an errant comment that he was going to become the first non-familymember ever to
    retire with a pension, they made his job a living hell. Yeah, “conservative” doesn’t
    mean honest or fair.
    lies, how many drugs have been approved and then taken off the markets, but
    only after great harm and death to many.

Unlikely.

-hh
    I certainly respect your right to believe as you do, and you are free to take all those boosters down the road. The joke will be on you in the long run. I am that certain. These people involved in the development and marketing of these poisons are
    evil. This is about everything but public health. THe money people are making off this is amazing, and the wealth redistribution that has occured with this pandemic equally amazing. That such intelligent people like yourself go down this rabbit hole
    is amazing, but you are not alone. People ARE waking up. I bet each sucessive round of boosters will get a bigger and bigger middle finger. I bet you that that very few people will get their infants vaxed, there will be doses thrown out! I bet you
    that many people will give the middle finger to future mandates, business closures, and masking. I sure will. Now we are hearing moneypox, monkeypox, monkepox. How many more viruses as the midterms approach?

Oh, and as far as the Netherlands, have you not heard what is going on with the farmers and their protests. Surely you have read about this.

Anyway, I am not going to change the minds of fools. I am as likely to die from Covid as Joe Biden is to appear in a porn flick. That is how much I will worry about this. Less and less of us are worrying about this shit. Except a lot of anxious and
    neurotic morons, mostly in blue states and cities,, and the shithole of Canada. It will be great theater to see you scared sheep mask up, isolate, and begin new mandates. They will not do it where i live, and if they did, we would tell them to fuck off.
    We are not pussies like you she men twats in the lands of blue.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Jul 17 15:02:09 2022
    On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 5:24:23 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

Read the Fuegen study.

Silence noted.

A study done in Canada.
    Cite?

Silence noted.

Incorrect.

Just in the last few weeks, there have been cites of glaring deficiencies
    and fraud with the clinical trials. The response of one manufacturer was that the government knew it. So that makes it ok?

Cite?

Silence noted.

There have been so many unusual deaths, with young people and no commorbities, the actuaries in the insurance industry are scratching their heads, …

Silence noted.

mean honest or fair.

Silence noted.

Unlikely.

And now shown to be a false assertion.

-hh
    I certainly respect your right to believe as you do, and you are free to take all those boosters down the road. The joke will be on you in the long run. I am that certain. These people involved in the development and marketing of these poisons are evil.
    This is about everything but public health. THe money people are making off this is amazing, and the wealth redistribution that has occured with this pandemic equally amazing.

Just how much “amazing” money are they making? Citations required.

That such intelligent people like yourself go down this rabbit hole is amazing, but you are not alone. People ARE waking up. I bet each
    sucessive round of boosters will get a bigger and bigger middle finger.
    I bet you that that very few people will get their infants vaxed, there
    will be doses thrown out! I bet you that many people will give the
    middle finger to future mandates, business closures, and masking.
    I sure will.

Behaviorally, there’s fatigue; it happens. Fortunately, MAGA rednecks are
    at higher risk probability than intelligent people to become casualties;
    it’s a cleaning of the gene pool.

Now we are hearing moneypox, monkeypox, monkepox.
    How many more viruses as the midterms approach?

Wait until one of the tundra bugs from climate change rips through
    human populations; IIRC, there’s some who suspect that it may be
    a source of massive die-offs of some alpine Cervidae.

Oh, and as far as the Netherlands, have you not heard what is going on
    with the farmers and their protests. Surely you have read about this.

Oh I have, and that it started 3 years ago. That’s why when you said to “look what is going on in the Netherlands right now”, I noted that it was
    a very conveniently vague statement.

Anyway, I am not going to change the minds of fools. I am as likely to die from
    Covid as Joe Biden is to appear in a porn flick.

Except for how now Rule 35 applies. Oops.

That is how much I will worry about this. Less and less of us are worrying about this shit. Except a lot of anxious and neurotic morons, mostly in blue states and cities,, and the shithole of Canada. It will be great theater to see
    you scared sheep mask up, isolate, and begin new mandates. They will not
    do it where i live, and if they did, we would tell them to fuck off. We are not
    pussies like you she men twats in the lands of blue.

On the contrary: it’s already known that blue states have higher life expectancy,
    and your failure to take care of yourselves will only increase that margin.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to -hh on Mon Jul 18 12:18:46 2022
    On 2022-07-17 15:02, -hh wrote:

Read the Fuegen study.

Silence noted.

A study done in Canada.
    Cite?

Silence noted.

Incorrect.

Just in the last few weeks, there have been cites of glaring deficiencies >>>> and fraud with the clinical trials. The response of one manufacturer was >>>> that the government knew it. So that makes it ok?

Cite?

Silence noted.

There have been so many unusual deaths, with young people and no
    commorbities, the actuaries in the insurance industry are scratching
    their heads, …

Well, many of them see and saw first hand the injuries and side effects. >>> “Many” of them also believe that Trump isn’t a crook.

Name this ER, so that I can avoid going there. Meantime, the very nice
    nursing aid at my GP was laid off last year for refusing the vaccine.

Silence noted.

So HR gave then religeous exemptions to sign, they had no other choice. >>> My GP found other staff to hire. Maybe your alleged daughter’s hospital >>> just didn’t want to pay market rates.

such a high infection rate, they are talking about masks effective 7/29. >>> Discontinuing the detection systems means you’ll get false low rate reports.
    What is so interesting, is that some of the most intelligent people have >>>> bought into this horseshit.
    You’ll have locked yourself out of a lot of opportunities by your choice. >>>> I am very lucky, I work for a closely held company, they are all conservative
    mean honest or fair.

Silence noted.

We could give dozens of examples of the lying, deception, and fraud, .. >>>

Unlikely.

-hh
    I certainly respect your right to believe as you do, and you are free to take all those boosters down the road. The joke will be on you in the long run. I am that certain. These people involved in the development and marketing of these poisons are
    evil. This is about everything but public health. THe money people are making off this is amazing, and the wealth redistribution that has occured with this pandemic equally amazing.

That such intelligent people like yourself go down this rabbit hole is
    amazing, but you are not alone. People ARE waking up. I bet each
    sucessive round of boosters will get a bigger and bigger middle finger.
    I bet you that that very few people will get their infants vaxed, there
    will be doses thrown out! I bet you that many people will give the
    I sure will.

Behaviorally, there’s fatigue; it happens. Fortunately, MAGA rednecks are at higher risk probability than intelligent people to become casualties; it’s a cleaning of the gene pool.

Oh I have, and that it started 3 years ago. That’s why when you said to “look what is going on in the Netherlands right now”, I noted that it was a very conveniently vague statement.

That is how much I will worry about this. Less and less of us are worrying >> about this shit. Except a lot of anxious and neurotic morons, mostly in blue >> states and cities,, and the shithole of Canada. It will be great theater to see
    you scared sheep mask up, isolate, and begin new mandates. They will not
    do it where i live, and if they did, we would tell them to fuck off. We are not

On the contrary: it’s already known that blue states have higher life expectancy,

-hh

It looks like Felirving has run far and fast from this thread...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Mon Jul 18 14:08:54 2022
    On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 3:18:49 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On 2022-07-17 15:02, -hh wrote:

Read the Fuegen study.

Silence noted.

A study done in Canada.
    Cite?

Silence noted.

Incorrect.

Just in the last few weeks, there have been cites of glaring deficiencies
    and fraud with the clinical trials. The response of one manufacturer was
    that the government knew it. So that makes it ok?

Cite?

Silence noted.

There have been so many unusual deaths, with young people and no
    commorbities, the actuaries in the insurance industry are scratching >>>> their heads, …

If the jab is so good, would they not be the first to stand in line? >>> Over 95% of MDs were first in line.

Name this ER, so that I can avoid going there. Meantime, the very nice >>> nursing aid at my GP was laid off last year for refusing the vaccine. >>> Nice guy, will miss him, but not miss the risk elevation he represents.

Silence noted.

So HR gave then religeous exemptions to sign, they had no other choice. >>> My GP found other staff to hire. Maybe your alleged daughter’s hospital
    just didn’t want to pay market rates.

Interesting, that countries that were the most vaxed are now having >>>> high rates again. Israel and Portugal examples. And in LA county,
    mean honest or fair.

Silence noted.

We could give dozens of examples of the lying, deception, and fraud, .. >>>

Enough said and this will be my last post about all this covid shit. >>>
    Unlikely.

Look what is going on in the Netherlands right now, those poor people. >>>

-hh
    evil. This is about everything but public health. THe money people are making off this is amazing, and the wealth redistribution that has occured with this pandemic equally amazing.

That such intelligent people like yourself go down this rabbit hole is
    amazing, but you are not alone. People ARE waking up. I bet each
    sucessive round of boosters will get a bigger and bigger middle finger. >> I bet you that that very few people will get their infants vaxed, there >> will be doses thrown out! I bet you that many people will give the
    I sure will.

Behaviorally, there’s fatigue; it happens. Fortunately, MAGA rednecks are
    at higher risk probability than intelligent people to become casualties; it’s a cleaning of the gene pool.

Oh I have, and that it started 3 years ago. That’s why when you said to “look what is going on in the Netherlands right now”, I noted that it was
    a very conveniently vague statement.

That is how much I will worry about this. Less and less of us are worrying
    about this shit. Except a lot of anxious and neurotic morons, mostly in blue
    states and cities,, and the shithole of Canada. It will be great theater to see
    you scared sheep mask up, isolate, and begin new mandates. They will not >> do it where i live, and if they did, we would tell them to fuck off. We are not

-hh
    It looks like Felirving has run far and fast from this thread...

Neh, I just have lost interest in going back and forth. Take your vaccines, more and more people will pass this fall with those new boosters. Few infants will get the poison. People are waking up. You and your ilk are in a perpetual slumber, I can
    only hope you reap what you sew. My family and I, and most of my friends, give the middle finger to the vaccine and all that take it. I am as likely to get sick from this common cold than you are to wake up and have a family and a college degree, poor
    guy I sorta feel sorry for ya. But those hundreds of thousands of posts sure must make up for that, I am happy for ya!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05