• Protests

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 25 13:54:49 2022
    Gotta laugh at these scumbags that have nothing better to do than march and protest, and incite violence and destroy property.

I gotta job, a family, like many of you. Got hobbies like golf, a property to maintain, who got the time for this shit? . Who wants to be associated and seen on TV, alongside these possessed demented assholes. Got better things to do than associate
    with queers, unemployed losers, druggies, baby killers, and the like that have no life, nothing better to do than march for hours, scream like fools, and engage in destruction and violence.

IF you got nothing better to do on a beautiful summer night, then march and protest, and maybe engage in property destruction and violence, or at least threatening violence, what a loser you are. I watch this, it is a TV show. Watching idiots do what
    they do best, be idiots.

All these possessed morons, getting arrested. For what? Those that will engage in violence and property destruction, their lives changed forever. For what? The right to murder defenseless children? What demented losers.

Keep at it you demented losers, keep at it. There is a sleeping giant out there, that will tolerate so much, you don't want to unleash it. Because when you do, you will beg to eat shit in place of what is in store.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Jun 26 13:12:11 2022
    On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 4:54:52 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    Gotta laugh at these scumbags that have nothing better to do than march and protest, and incite violence and destroy property.

I gotta job, a family, like many of you. Got hobbies like golf, a property to maintain, who got the time for this shit? . Who wants to be associated and seen on TV, alongside these possessed demented assholes. Got better things to do than associate
    with queers, unemployed losers, druggies, baby killers, and the like that have no life, nothing better to do than march for hours, scream like fools, and engage in destruction and violence.

IF you got nothing better to do on a beautiful summer night, then march and protest, and maybe engage in property destruction and violence, or at least threatening violence, what a loser you are. I watch this, it is a TV show. Watching idiots do what
    they do best, be idiots.

All these possessed morons, getting arrested. For what? Those that will engage in violence and property destruction, their lives changed forever. For what? The right to murder defenseless children? What demented losers.

Keep at it you demented losers, keep at it. There is a sleeping giant out there, that will tolerate so much, you don't want to unleash it. Because when you do, you will beg to eat shit in place of what is in store.

A lot of folks have been arrested this weekend. What assholes. There is virtually no issue I can think of that would motivate me to go out, and march for hours on a beautiful summer night, and be a part of violence or destruction. Now these losers
    will have a criminal record that will follow them for the rest of their lives, plus fines and maybe jail time. For what. What idiots. Someone will get killed. Sad, but it is just a matter of time.
    This is great theater. The left is coming across as violent and unhinged. Just turn on the TV, these people are commercials to vote Republican. Most of us are mainstream, and cannot identify with such human filth. What a red wave that is coming,
    will enjoy it all. Seeing unhinged idiots to the left become more unhinged. Seeing violence and property destruction. I will have no part of it, it is disgusting. Let these animals do what they do best, show the world how demented you are. Just hand
    the election to the right, what fucking idiots.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Jun 26 13:22:14 2022
    On Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 4:12:14 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 4:54:52 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

they do best, be idiots.

A lot of folks have been arrested this weekend. What assholes. There is virtually no issue I can think of that would motivate me to go out, and march for hours on a beautiful summer night, and be a part of violence or destruction. Now these losers will
    have a criminal record that will follow them for the rest of their lives, plus fines and maybe jail time. For what. What idiots. Someone will get killed. Sad, but it is just a matter of time.
    This is great theater. The left is coming across as violent and unhinged. Just turn on the TV, these people are commercials to vote Republican. Most of us are mainstream, and cannot identify with such human filth. What a red wave that is coming, will
    enjoy it all. Seeing unhinged idiots to the left become more unhinged. Seeing violence and property destruction. I will have no part of it, it is disgusting. Let these animals do what they do best, show the world how demented you are. Just hand the
    election to the right, what fucking idiots.

Wow, as i am typing, the news is showing the destruction of property in Portland. Windows broken, fires started, graffitti and spray paint. People yelling vile slogans, and threatening violence against public officials. Goodness, these folks are
    mentally ill. The left better rein these psychos in soon. No better commercial to vote for the Republicans, than turning on the TV and seeing the vulgarity and violence of these scumbags. That is all they are. Fucking scumbags that do not work, pay
    taxes , or contribute to society. Responsible people can disagree and protest, but they do not destroy or threaten others. Good for Portland, good for all the other blue cities. They deserve this. Where I live we are all armed, come our way and
    destroy, you might just find a surprise waiting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05