• In case you ever thought Canada has never committed genocide, in Canada

From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 5 16:59:36 2022
    Watch the June 5 2022 edition of CBS 60 Minutes. Shocking unless you watched the last season of Anne With an E like we did.

All Canadians are not the liberal, altruistic, white, color-blind folks that you might think.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Sun Jun 5 17:18:23 2022
    On 2022-06-05 4:59 p.m., Tom Elam wrote:
    Watch the June 5 2022 edition of CBS 60 Minutes. Shocking unless you watched the last season of Anne With an E like we did.

All Canadians are not the liberal, altruistic, white, color-blind folks that you might think.

What a lovely case of deflection, Liarboy!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Sun Jun 5 18:29:39 2022
    On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 8:18:26 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Deflecting from what old man? He provides an interesting post, and all you can do is call names. Wow, he sure lives in your head. Just another in a long line of many.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Sun Jun 5 18:48:29 2022
    On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 7:59:38 PM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

Tom, you sound like a really intelligent guy. You actually graduated college, you have a family, why do you waste time with those clearly in a different league?

I have never heard you brag or boast, you seem like a stand up, pretty cool guy. What you see in this basket case of a troll, I will never know. For sheer entertainment value, I will admit that he does put on a very good show. Predictable as it gets

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Jun 7 05:12:52 2022

Really? More like a counterpoint. Why do you have such a blind eye for problems Canadian? There are many, and you don't seem to care.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Jun 7 05:18:00 2022
    On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 9:48:30 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

Tom, you sound like a really intelligent guy. You actually graduated college, you have a family, why do you waste time with those clearly in a different league?

I have never heard you brag or boast, you seem like a stand up, pretty cool guy. What you see in this basket case of a troll, I will never know. For sheer entertainment value, I will admit that he does put on a very good show. Predictable as it gets

I actually graduated college 3 times. Fact, not brag. Politcally conservative, but well aware that there are injustices in the world. Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial support for local and national charities, higher education and my
    church.

Alan is all about Alan. Which is why he can seldom admit to error. Ego, pure and simple.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Tue Jun 7 06:45:48 2022
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 8:18:01 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
    I actually graduated college 3 times. Fact, not brag.

While informative, there's still a difference between 'book smart' and 'street smart',
    as well as other factors such as worldliness.

Politcally conservative, but well aware that there are injustices in the world.

Yet still naïve enough to try to equate unresolved contemporary social issues with a systematic historical repression curtailed a quarter century ago, and for
    which there's been compensation & formal recognition that it was wrong:

<https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system#Apologies>

Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial support for local and national charities, higher education and my church.

And you know this to be true ... how? When did Alan post his tax receipts?

Or is this merely you committing the logical fallacy (despite graduating college 3 times) where you've fallaciously equated an absence of evidence
    as construing evidence of absence?

Alan is all about Alan. Which is why he can seldom admit to error. Ego, pure and simple.

Time will tell if Thomas is egotistically able to admit to his own errors in the above.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to -hh on Tue Jun 7 07:37:15 2022
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 9:45:50 AM UTC-4, -hh wrote:
    While informative, there's still a difference between 'book smart' and 'street smart',
    Yet still naïve enough to try to equate unresolved contemporary social issues
    with a systematic historical repression curtailed a quarter century ago, and for

<https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system#Apologies>
    Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial support for local and
    national charities, higher education and my church.

Or is this merely you committing the logical fallacy (despite graduating college 3 times) where you've fallaciously equated an absence of evidence
    Time will tell if Thomas is egotistically able to admit to his own errors in the above.

-hh

The native Americans example is just one of many. Google "Canada racial issues" "Canada sexual harassment cases" "Canada age discrimination cases" for a start.

You need to do a little more research on the Canadian First Nations issue. What I said is factually true and based on a 60 Minutes documentary. Although Canada has apologized for the past treatment of First Nations real action has been minimal. For a
    recent view from a Harvard report see: https://harvardpolitics.com/a-progressive-facade-comparing-the-u-s-and-canadas-treatment-of-indigenous-peoples/

A quote:

"Canadian Symbolism as a Front

Given these major disparities in economic, social, and cultural development stemming from a lack of recognition of political sovereignty, it’s worth reconsidering how such a large gap has emerged between public perceptions and the stark reality of
    indigenous peoples in Canada and the U.S. Certainly, a portion of this misconception can be attributed to what Grossman characterized as the generally “starry-eyed view in the United States, especially among liberals, of Canada as the peace-dove to the
    North with a handsome prime minister.”

Still, Kalt pointed to the Canadian government’s attitude of “benevolent paternalism,” which has undergirded both the paradoxical increase in symbolic recognition and the lack of substantive political action. Ironically, liberalism can often be
    caught up in the trap of benevolent paternalism, where lawmakers assure indigenous peoples that their best interests are being advocated for, yet replicating the hierarchical nature of dependency maintained with centuries of colonization and genocide.
    Pierre of the Ktunaxa Nation states that “‘benevolent paternalism’ is the Canadian way… we apologize for things, but I don’t know that we get any more done.”

In fact, in “Red Skin White Masks,” Glen Sean Coulthard, an assistant professor in the First Nations Studies Program and Department of Political Science at the University of British Columbia, argued that the government promotes ‘forgiveness’ or
    reconciliation’ to situate government abuses “firmly in the past.” “In these situations, reconciliation itself becomes temporally framed as the process of … overcoming the harmful ‘legacy’ left in the wake of this past abuse, while leaving
    the present structure of colonial rule largely unscathed."

I am not ignoring the U.S. record. I've been on several reservations out west and talked to residents. It's not a pretty picture.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to -hh on Tue Jun 7 07:39:35 2022
    Yet still naïve enough to try to equate unresolved contemporary social issues
    with a systematic historical repression curtailed a quarter century ago, and for

-hh

Read this too: https://origins.osu.edu/article/canada-s-dark-side-indigenous-peoples-and-canada-s-150th-celebration?language_content_entity=en

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Tue Jun 7 07:53:25 2022
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:37:16 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

Or is this merely you committing the logical fallacy (despite graduating college 3 times) where you've fallaciously equated an absence of evidence as construing evidence of absence?
    The native Americans example ...

Just isn't what I asked about:
    "When did Alan post his tax receipts?"

You need to do a little more research on the Canadian First Nations issue.

Do you have proof that Alan is responsible for starting it back in ~1880? Because if you don't, then you've failed to demonstrate relevance.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Tue Jun 7 08:33:05 2022
    On 2022-06-07 5:12 a.m., Tom Elam wrote:

Really? More like a counterpoint. Why do you have such a blind eye for problems Canadian? There are many, and you don't seem to care.

I don't have a blindspot, Liarboy.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Tue Jun 7 10:22:21 2022
    On 2022-06-07 5:18 a.m., Tom Elam wrote:

I actually graduated college 3 times. Fact, not brag. Politcally conservative, but well aware that there are injustices in the world. Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial support for local and national charities, higher education and
    my church.

And it appears to get under your skin so much that you're forced to scan
    the web for my racing results and look for articles that denigrate all
    of Canada.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Sat Jun 11 04:48:40 2022
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 1:22:24 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 7:59:38 PM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote: >>> Watch the June 5 2022 edition of CBS 60 Minutes. Shocking unless you watched the last season of Anne With an E like we did.

I actually graduated college 3 times. Fact, not brag. Politcally conservative, but well aware that there are injustices in the world. Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial support for local and national charities, higher education
    and my church.

And it appears to get under your skin so much that you're forced to scan
    the web for my racing results and look for articles that denigrate all
    of Canada.

LOL! WTF? SCCBC racing results are readily available from https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Organizations/164366. No need to scan anything, just bookmark that site. Beaucoup articles that denigrate Canada are readily available and not from obscure WayBack
    lecture notes.

Two more of your lies to add to the pile!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to -hh on Sat Jun 11 04:43:57 2022
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:53:26 AM UTC-4, -hh wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:37:16 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

Or is this merely you committing the logical fallacy (despite graduating college 3 times) where you've fallaciously equated an absence of evidence as construing evidence of absence?
    The native Americans example ...

Just isn't what I asked about:
    "When did Alan post his tax receipts?"
    You need to do a little more research on the Canadian First Nations issue.
    Do you have proof that Alan is responsible for starting it back in ~1880? Because if you don't, then you've failed to demonstrate relevance.

-hh

This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is alive in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture notes. Never claimed Alan was responsible, just the whole country of Canada.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Sat Jun 11 11:25:59 2022
    On 2022-06-11 4:43 a.m., Tom Elam wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:37:16 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com
    wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 8:18:01 AM UTC-4,
    thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial
    support for local and national charities, higher education
    and my church.

And you know this to be true ... how? When did Alan post his
    tax receipts?

Or is this merely you committing the logical fallacy (despite
    graduating college 3 times) where you've fallaciously equated
    an absence of evidence as construing evidence of absence?
    ... The native Americans example ...

Just isn't what I asked about: "When did Alan post his tax
    receipts?"
    You need to do a little more research on the Canadian First
    Nations issue.
    Do you have proof that Alan is responsible for starting it back in
    ~1880? Because if you don't, then you've failed to demonstrate
    relevance.

-hh

This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is alive
    in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture notes.
    Never claimed Alan was responsible, just the whole country of
    Canada.

Racism IS very much alive in the US, Liarboy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Jun 17 07:34:38 2022
    On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 2:26:02 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    wrote:

and my church.

tax receipts?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    relevance.

-hh

Canada.

Point out where I said it's not an issue in the U.S., Liarboy. In fact, including the racially motivated New York mass shooting, I cited several sources showing that racism is an issue in the U.S.

My objection was your obscure "proof".

Now, please cite credible sources showing that racism is not an issue in Canada.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Jun 17 07:52:23 2022
    On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 2:25:21 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On 2022-06-11 4:48 a.m., Tom Elam wrote:
    On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 7:59:38 PM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote: >>>>> Watch the June 5 2022 edition of CBS 60 Minutes. Shocking unless you watched the last season of Anne With an E like we did.

I have never heard you brag or boast, you seem like a stand up, pretty cool guy. What you see in this basket case of a troll, I will never know. For sheer entertainment value, I will admit that he does put on a very good show. Predictable as it
    gets

I actually graduated college 3 times. Fact, not brag. Politcally conservative, but well aware that there are injustices in the world. Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial support for local and national charities, higher education
    and my church.

And it appears to get under your skin so much that you're forced to scan >> the web for my racing results and look for articles that denigrate all
    of Canada.

LOL! WTF? SCCBC racing results are readily available from https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Organizations/164366. No need to scan anything, just bookmark that site. Beaucoup articles that denigrate Canada are readily available and not from obscure WayBack
    lecture notes.

And you had that as a bookmark before we ever discussed racing, did you?

:-)

I think I found this one below with no help from you from searching "SCCBC British Columbia" or something close to that. How did I know to even look? Your bragging about racing.

https://www.sccbc.net/racers/results/

IIRC you gave me the Speedhive link which can also be found by searching "Speedhive SCCBC"

Point is, your SCCBC results are easily discovered. Get over it. Quit racing if you are afraid of having your results posted for the whole world to see.

BTW, the refreshed SCCBC site is beautiful. Your work?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Jun 17 13:14:52 2022
    wrote:

and my church.

tax receipts?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    relevance.

-hh

Canada.

Oh, and Canadians are not racist. LOL! Good try, my dear aging troll

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-canada

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Jun 17 13:06:15 2022
    wrote:

and my church.

tax receipts?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    relevance.

-hh

Canada.

LOL!

Al i hear is all these racists out there. In all my years, never met one. Listening to the progressive asswipes on TV, you would think there is a white supremist on every street corner. Not the case at all. Good effort my dear old troll. Goodness,
    you are so predicable and SO entertaining.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Fri Jun 17 13:27:41 2022
    On 2022-06-17 13:14, Irving S wrote:
    wrote:

and my church.

tax receipts?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    relevance.

-hh

Canada.

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-canada

I never claimed that, Irving/... ...I don't understand your self-hatred
    of your trans nature.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Fri Jun 17 17:14:27 2022
    On 2022-06-17 07:52, Tom Elam wrote:
    On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 7:59:38 PM UTC-4,
    Watch the June 5 2022 edition of CBS 60 Minutes. Shocking
    unless you watched the last season of Anne With an E like
    we did.

All Canadians are not the liberal, altruistic, white,
    color-blind folks that you might think.
    Tom, you sound like a really intelligent guy. You actually
    graduated college, you have a family, why do you waste time
    with those clearly in a different league?

I have never heard you brag or boast, you seem like a stand
    up, pretty cool guy. What you see in this basket case of a
    troll, I will never know. For sheer entertainment value, I
    will admit that he does put on a very good show.
    Predictable as it gets

Politcally conservative, but well aware that there are
    injustices in the world. Unlike Alan, I actually try to help
    out with financial support for local and national charities,
    higher education and my church.

Alan is all about Alan. Which is why he can seldom admit to
    error. Ego, pure and simple.
    And it appears to get under your skin so much that you're
    forced to scan the web for my racing results and look for
    articles that denigrate all of Canada.

LOL! WTF? SCCBC racing results are readily available from
    https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Organizations/164366. No need to
    scan anything, just bookmark that site. Beaucoup articles that
    denigrate Canada are readily available and not from obscure
    WayBack lecture notes.

And you had that as a bookmark before we ever discussed racing, did
    you?

I think I found this one below with no help from you from searching
    "SCCBC British Columbia" or something close to that. How did I know
    to even look? Your bragging about racing.

No one made you look.

You're an adult, right?

IIRC you gave me the Speedhive link which can also be found by
    searching "Speedhive SCCBC"

Point is, your SCCBC results are easily discovered. Get over it. Quit
    racing if you are afraid of having your results posted for the whole
    world to see.

I've never said they were hard to discover, Liarboy.

The point has been that you BOTHER to do so.

It shows how much you've been triggered.

Nope.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Fri Jun 17 17:34:53 2022
    On 2022-06-17 07:34, Tom Elam wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:37:16 AM UTC-4,

support for local and national charities, higher
    education and my church.

And you know this to be true ... how? When did Alan post
    his tax receipts?

Or is this merely you committing the logical fallacy
    (despite graduating college 3 times) where you've
    fallaciously equated an absence of evidence as construing
    evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    Do you have proof that Alan is responsible for starting it back
    in ~1880? Because if you don't, then you've failed to
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is
    alive in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture
    notes. Never claimed Alan was responsible, just the whole country
    of Canada.

Point out where I said it's not an issue in the U.S., Liarboy. In
    fact, including the racially motivated New York mass shooting, I
    cited several sources showing that racism is an issue in the U.S.

"This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is alive
    in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture notes."

Now, please cite credible sources showing that racism is not an issue
    in Canada.
    I've never said it isn't an issue, Liarboy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Jun 17 20:15:15 2022
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 6:34:56 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

education and my church.

his tax receipts?

evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

of Canada.

in Canada.

Doesn't look like you've done much racing lately - your last contest was back in October.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to TomS on Fri Jun 17 20:37:22 2022
    On 2022-06-17 20:30, TomS wrote:
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 9:25:43 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:
    On 2022-06-17 20:15, TomS wrote:

education and my church.

his tax receipts?

evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    Do you have proof that Alan is responsible for starting it back >>>>>>>> in ~1880? Because if you don't, then you've failed to
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

alive in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture >>>>>>> notes. Never claimed Alan was responsible, just the whole country >>>>>>> of Canada.

Now, please cite credible sources showing that racism is not an issue >>>>> in Canada.

Doesn't look like you've done much racing lately - your last contest was back in October.
    And that's relevant to this discussion...

...how exactly, Sunshine?

Hey Fool, it's on point. Why did you stop racing?

It's not on point.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to TomS on Fri Jun 17 20:25:41 2022

education and my church.

his tax receipts?

evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

of Canada.

in Canada.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Jun 17 20:30:17 2022

education and my church.

his tax receipts?

evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

of Canada.

in Canada.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Sat Jun 18 15:46:55 2022
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 11:37:24 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 9:45:50 AM UTC-4, -hh wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 8:18:01 AM UTC-4,

Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial >>>>>>>>>>> support for local and national charities, higher
    education and my church.

And you know this to be true ... how? When did Alan post >>>>>>>>>> his tax receipts?

fallaciously equated an absence of evidence as construing >>>>>>>>>> evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    You need to do a little more research on the Canadian First >>>>>>>>> Nations issue.
    Do you have proof that Alan is responsible for starting it back >>>>>>>> in ~1880? Because if you don't, then you've failed to
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is >>>>>>> alive in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture >>>>>>> notes. Never claimed Alan was responsible, just the whole country >>>>>>> of Canada.

Point out where I said it's not an issue in the U.S., Liarboy. In >>>>> fact, including the racially motivated New York mass shooting, I

"This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is alive >>>> in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture notes." >>>>

Now, please cite credible sources showing that racism is not an issue >>>>> in Canada.

It's not on point.

If you have stopped racing old man, I am VERY VERY disappoined. I lived through you. Many of us lived through you.

Remember, you have not lived until you have gone fast in a very powerful wace car. Many of us do not have the guts, the time, or the financial resources to wace, so we waced in our minds through you. To think that there have been so few races recently,
    and the possibility of few races going forward, is very depressing. When you went over 100mph within feet of a competitor, we were also going 100mph so close to that competitor. Your thrill was our thrill. No wife , no kids, no college degree but
    good God did you go fast. I sincerely hope you wace again. The excitement of reading about your waces, did not make the moment for me, it made my day. For hours on end, I was in the cockpit, experiencing the excitement of speed, and death being just
    a moment away. Your accounts of wacing filled a void in all our lives. What a kind caring man you are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Sat Jun 18 15:51:47 2022
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 11:15:18 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

education and my church.

his tax receipts?

evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

of Canada.

in Canada.

Hey Peckerhead. What business is it of yours when this aging troll last raced? It does not matter. Go back and read some of his wacing stories. They are exciting, you cannot help but get drawn into it. We might not own a fast car like the troll or
    go fast like the troll. but who cared, we lived through him. When the old troll told of going so fast just feet from the next car, it was ME in that car, just feet from the next car. I am not one-tenth the man he is. but I can live through him, as many
    of us have. To say that he is inspiring, just does not cut it. There are no words in the English language to descibe the impact he has on others. We lead boring lives, but when we are in the cockpit with him, in our minds, we become somthing. Maybe a
    third of what he is, that is the best we could ever hope for.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Jun 21 05:37:43 2022
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 4:27:43 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    wrote:

and my church.

tax receipts?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    relevance.

-hh

Canada.

of your trans nature.

Why are you so obsessed with our problems?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Jun 21 05:36:18 2022
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 11:37:24 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Unlike Alan, I actually try to help out with financial >>>>>>>>>>> support for local and national charities, higher
    education and my church.

And you know this to be true ... how? When did Alan post >>>>>>>>>> his tax receipts?

fallaciously equated an absence of evidence as construing >>>>>>>>>> evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    You need to do a little more research on the Canadian First >>>>>>>>> Nations issue.
    demonstrate relevance.

-hh

This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is >>>>>>> alive in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture >>>>>>> notes. Never claimed Alan was responsible, just the whole country >>>>>>> of Canada.

"This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is alive >>>> in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture notes."

It's not on point.

As usual, deflect when the truth is uncomfortable.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Jun 21 05:44:09 2022
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 8:14:30 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    we did.

Predictable as it gets

WayBack lecture notes.

you?

No one made you look.

You're an adult, right?

Point is, your SCCBC results are easily discovered. Get over it. Quit racing if you are afraid of having your results posted for the whole
    world to see.

Nope.

You lie again. Just above you posted:

"And it appears to get under your skin so much that you're forced to scan
    the web for my racing results"

No scanning time required. I easily found the SCCBC results page and bookmarked it.

LIARBOY you are!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Jun 21 05:40:13 2022
    we did.

Predictable as it gets

WayBack lecture notes.

you?

No one made you look.

You're an adult, right?

Point is, your SCCBC results are easily discovered. Get over it. Quit racing if you are afraid of having your results posted for the whole
    world to see.

Nope.

Really? I'm retired and have lots of spare time.

Of course the refreshed site is not your work. I doubt that you have the talent to do work of that quality.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Tue Jun 21 08:33:06 2022
    On 2022-06-21 05:40, Tom Elam wrote:
    we did.

Predictable as it gets

WayBack lecture notes.

you?

No one made you look.

You're an adult, right?

world to see.

Nope.

Really? I'm retired and have lots of spare time.

That only shows that the "how" is possible...

It doesn't explain that "why".

Of course the refreshed site is not your work. I doubt that you have the talent to do work of that quality.

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tom Elam on Tue Jun 21 08:34:07 2022
    On 2022-06-21 05:44, Tom Elam wrote:
    we did.

Predictable as it gets

WayBack lecture notes.

you?

No one made you look.

You're an adult, right?

world to see.

Nope.

You lie again. Just above you posted:

"And it appears to get under your skin so much that you're forced to scan
    the web for my racing results"

No scanning time required. I easily found the SCCBC results page and bookmarked it.

LIARBOY you are!

You went LOOKING for it in the first place...

...and check back time and time again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Tue Jun 21 12:40:29 2022
    On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 8:37:46 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 4:27:43 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:37:16 AM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com >>>> wrote:

and my church.

tax receipts?

Or is this merely you committing the logical fallacy (despite >>>>>> graduating college 3 times) where you've fallaciously equated >>>>>> an absence of evidence as construing evidence of absence?

receipts?"
    Nations issue.
    Do you have proof that Alan is responsible for starting it back in >>>> ~1880? Because if you don't, then you've failed to demonstrate
    relevance.

-hh

This post is in response to Alan trying to show that racism is alive >>> in the U.S. by posting an incredibly obscure set of lecture notes.
    Canada.

of your trans nature.

Why are you so obsessed with our problems?

I got a feeling the twit could care less about our problems. Posting these silly links to current events is just a way to get attention. If you do respond, you can be guaranteed the next response will be contrary. It is just a game. Hundreds of
    thousands of posts, what does he have to show for it. NADA. Little does he know the delight we have, watching him perform. He is so predictable, year after year. It never changes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05