• A letter of thanks to Tom S from the moderator

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 2 12:47:39 2022
    Appreciate all the time you spend educating us about the follies of progressivism.

Every post you make, I learn something. Like others here, you give so freely of yourself. I really believe you are a caring person. Because no matter what the ignorant garbage to the left throws at you, you come back . You stand your ground. I do
    find this humerous, I must admit, but at the same time I have incredible respect for you.

Hope you are playing a lot of golf these days. You and I are probably the only regular golfers here. The others are too busy, like driving fast or trying to find jobs cleaning dog shit. I bet that slobbering dog walking clod would not know a 3 wood
    from his nickle sized organ. If he has clubs, where would he play, golf is not cheap. You only get so much from a monthly govt stipend check.

As the moderator, I thank you and salute you. In fact, I salute all here. We may disagree, we may exchange heated words, but we are all part of the RSG brotherhood. We are joined by an invisible force. Friendship like I have never experienced. No
    wonder some have given up marriage and having no kids. With a family and love like this, who needs it!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)