• Business opportunity

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 2 12:25:06 2022
    I wonder how many folks show up at the golf club, and have to rush through their rounds or only play 9 holes. because they are concerned about their dogs.

Bigturd might want to consider an opportunity like this. He meets folks at the golf club, picks up their dogs, and he sits for them while they are playing. He walks the dogs, he cleans up their poop, he feeds them. This allows the golfer to focus on
    their golf game, and not their dogs.

I can think of a few times, where I had to rush home. Hate to leave my two babies along for more than 5 hours at a stretch. Hey, it comes with the turf of having dogs.

Maybe this is a bad idea. I am just trying to be creative. It must suck to be home alone, unemployed, and being a dog walker, and no one wants you to walk their dogs. Maybe someone else has a better idea. This poor guy, I feel his pain . His rants,
    his irrational thought processes, I just feel for him. If I lived closer, I would surely let him walk my dogs. I would also speak to the manager at my club, the bathrooms surely need to be mopped more frequently, and the urinals scrubbed. I bet this
    guy can taking a dirty urinal that is 20 years old and make it look brand new, like a work of art. He has this gift, I sure don't. The good lord gives us all unique gifts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)