• Bragging

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 31 13:18:02 2022
    We all know a braggert when we see it.

We all need to feel important. Some of us do it in different ways.

If bragging on some stupid obscure group as this makes you feel good, well please brag. The braggert often does not know how transparent his bragging is. It is an art form You can brag without coming across that way, and play the poor poor victum when
    called on it.

Now not talking about anyone in particular, just saying that some have this need to share things about their lives, their successes, and how smart they are. They are not sharing anything, they are just bragging. Because deep down, sometimes real deep
    down, they know what failures they are. Bragging might make the braggest feel good about himself, truth be it everyone knows the braggert to be the worthless shallow prick he/she is.

I encourage all of you to brag if it makes you feel better. As the moderator, bragging is acceptible. I would ask all braggerts though to not act like such petulent cry babies when called on the bragging.

Wow, that was a profound post. A couple of drinks, it just flows. I mean it just flows. Flows like water.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)