• The burden of being the Moderator

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 31 08:08:33 2022
    I accept the burden and the responsibility.

If it means that my family gets less attention, it is means that my golf game goes down the drain, if it means I lose my job, whatever it means, just know I care about this group and the affection I feel for all of you cannot be measured. Whatever I can
    do to make this a world class venue for stimulating conversation and analysis of world events, well just let me know. I am here for you. It is all about you. I will never stop thinking about all of you.

What is in this for me? Nothing but the joy of helping my fellow man. From the brilliant dialogue here, maybe we will come up with a solution that will really makes a difference. You never know. Thanks to all of you for giving a new meaning to my life.
    The burden is heavy here, but no one ever said it would be easy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rhonda B.@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue May 31 12:24:17 2022
    On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 11:08:35 AM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

If it means that my family gets less attention, it is means that my golf game goes down the drain, if it means I lose my job, whatever it means, just know I care about this group and the affection I feel for all of you cannot be measured. Whatever I
    can do to make this a world class venue for stimulating conversation and analysis of world events, well just let me know. I am here for you. It is all about you. I will never stop thinking about all of you.

What is in this for me? Nothing but the joy of helping my fellow man. From the brilliant dialogue here, maybe we will come up with a solution that will really makes a difference. You never know. Thanks to all of you for giving a new meaning to my life.
    The burden is heavy here, but no one ever said it would be easy.

Yes Irving dear, it is a heavy burden. I feel your pain. The sacrifice will be well worth it. All the best my dear man, all the best!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Rhonda B. on Tue May 31 13:09:05 2022
    On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 3:24:18 PM UTC-4, Rhonda B. wrote:
    On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 11:08:35 AM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

If it means that my family gets less attention, it is means that my golf game goes down the drain, if it means I lose my job, whatever it means, just know I care about this group and the affection I feel for all of you cannot be measured. Whatever I
    can do to make this a world class venue for stimulating conversation and analysis of world events, well just let me know. I am here for you. It is all about you. I will never stop thinking about all of you.

What is in this for me? Nothing but the joy of helping my fellow man. From the brilliant dialogue here, maybe we will come up with a solution that will really makes a difference. You never know. Thanks to all of you for giving a new meaning to my
    life. The burden is heavy here, but no one ever said it would be easy.
    Yes Irving dear, it is a heavy burden. I feel your pain. The sacrifice will be well worth it. All the best my dear man, all the best!

Anything I can do to make this the BEST forum on the internet, well I will give it my best. Thanks sweet lady for those kind wishes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05