• So proud

From BarneytheClown P@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 26 15:10:36 2022
    What a wonderful boy. I am so proud.

Hundreds of thousands of posts. He cares so much, all he wants to do is educate and enlighten his fellow man.

The personal sacrifice, well it brings tears to my eyes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Lorenzo K.@21:1/5 to BarneytheClown P on Thu May 26 15:16:47 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:10:37 PM UTC-4, BarneytheClown P wrote:

Hundreds of thousands of posts. He cares so much, all he wants to do is educate and enlighten his fellow man.

You should be proud. Hundreds of thousands of posts, who has the time or will for that. Amazing.

Good that there are outlets like this out there for those who are lonely, bored, or in need of attention.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Lorenzo K. on Thu May 26 15:28:13 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:16:48 PM UTC-4, Lorenzo K. wrote:

You should be proud. Hundreds of thousands of posts, who has the time or will for that. Amazing.

Good that there are outlets like this out there for those who are lonely, bored, or in need of attention.

Agreed Lorenzo. There are many no bodies out there, if it was not for social media and newsgroups, they would always be no bodies. This gives no bodies a platform to be SOMEBODY.

It also gives us a place to visit and laugh. Laugh at what jokes and losers there are out there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu May 26 18:02:01 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 3:28:15 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

Agreed Lorenzo. There are many no bodies out there, if it was not for social media and newsgroups, they would always be no bodies. This gives no bodies a platform to be SOMEBODY.

It also gives us a place to visit and laugh. Laugh at what jokes and losers there are out there.

Hey Irving, it takes a pretty PATHETIC INDIVIDUAL that posts his/her/its (I don't know what you are for sure) compliments.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Thu May 26 19:32:16 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 9:02:02 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

Hey Irving, it takes a pretty PATHETIC INDIVIDUAL that posts his/her/its (I don't know what you are for sure) compliments.

Greetings Peckerhead. You know what Betty, it takes a pretty PATHETIC INDIVIDUAL to even respond to silliness as this. I put this silly crap out there, waiting for a fish to bite, and you bit. I would have put money on it you predictable twit. To
    be so predictable, Betty Boo you are just as the Bird relates, a demented old fart.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Thu May 26 19:35:09 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 9:02:02 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

Amazing detective work Peckerhead. Having fun needless to say, waiting for one of you trained seals to respond, and lo and behold who shows. YOU! LOL! So predictable, i would have put money on it. Thanks for the laughs. With all the sad news in
    this world, especially in light of Texas, a good laugh was needed and you provided a laugh for sure. Poor guy, you never seem to get a break here. The dog walker got your number Betty, please come back for more.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05