• Thank you for my appointment

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 26 14:53:15 2022
    Just got an email, the RSG board of trustees has named me the new moderator of this GOLF forum. I am so honored.

It will be such a pleasure to get to know some of you better. Especially an unemployed dog walker and a homely trolling old man that started but could not finish college.

I will take this appointment very seriously. To those of you who had any input into this appointment, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BarneytheClown P@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu May 26 15:11:50 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 5:53:16 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    Just got an email, the RSG board of trustees has named me the new moderator of this GOLF forum. I am so honored.

It will be such a pleasure to get to know some of you better. Especially an unemployed dog walker and a homely trolling old man that started but could not finish college.

I will take this appointment very seriously. To those of you who had any input into this appointment, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Congratulations Irving. what an honor. I can think of one person more deserving, but you have earned it. You will bring integrity back to this group.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lorenzo K.@21:1/5 to BarneytheClown P on Thu May 26 15:15:17 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:11:52 PM UTC-4, BarneytheClown P wrote:

Congratulations Irving. what an honor. I can think of one person more deserving, but you have earned it. You will bring integrity back to this group.

Wow Irving, congratulations on that honor. A lot of responsibility, hope it is not too much. Unlike some, you do have a wife and kids.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Lorenzo K. on Thu May 26 15:24:16 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:15:18 PM UTC-4, Lorenzo K. wrote:

Wow Irving, congratulations on that honor. A lot of responsibility, hope it is not too much. Unlike some, you do have a wife and kids.

Barney and Lorenzo, thank you for those kind words. I will try to restore integrity and honor to this once great golf newsgroup.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu May 26 17:19:12 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 3:24:17 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

Barney and Lorenzo, thank you for those kind words. I will try to restore integrity and honor to this once great golf newsgroup.

Right, Irving - you are SO PATHETIC you have to post compliments YOURSELF! What a fucking troll!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Thu May 26 19:55:11 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 8:19:14 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 3:24:17 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

Right, Irving - you are SO PATHETIC you have to post compliments YOURSELF! What a fucking troll!!

Everyone here is a troll Peckerhead. Some are better than others, some are smarter than others. The others did not respond to my trolling activity, but you did. Congratulations Betty!

Being called pathetic by you is taken as a compliment. Thank you. Anything else you want to say, please do. Show others here the tough guy you are. I am literally shaking in fear, at what you will say next. Go for it tough guy!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05