• I need to count some money for everyone

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 23 13:59:47 2022
    Just got my state tax refund. Yipeeeee!

I might just do a video and count that money out for everyone here. The attention I will get, wow the thought of it all is amazing!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon May 23 18:40:02 2022
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 1:59:48 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

I might just do a video and count that money out for everyone here. The attention I will get, wow the thought of it all is amazing!

Hey Irving, where is the money you said you were going to send me?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Tue May 24 10:02:34 2022
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 9:40:04 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

Are you talking about that money for buying you a clown suit? That clown suit you have earned with your never ending performances here?

Dude, your performances of late have been so bad, it is even an insult to clowns. You are most entertaining, your never ending attempts to promote an agenda that no one here cares about or can grasp. The repsonses you get and you keep coming back
    for more? LOL! Hilarious, your efforts are nothing short of hilarious. With all the places to conduct serious and genuine conversation, you come here?

LOLOLOLOL! No peckerhead, you are beyond clowndom.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bruce bowser@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue May 24 13:33:17 2022
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 4:59:48 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

I might just do a video and count that money

I didn't know that computer hackers were allowed to count money in jail. Tell us more!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Tue May 24 13:55:17 2022
    On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 4:33:19 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 4:59:48 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

I might just do a video and count that money
    I didn't know that computer hackers were allowed to count money in jail. Tell us more!

Look the wind just blew in.. A cancerous lesion, that just won't go away.

If this was an attempt at humor, you failed. But you are used to failure, in fact is not "F" your middle name.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope those brownies you and mommy cooked are really good. You have been such a good boy, mommy will let you slop some whipped cream all over those brownies. Bet you just love to quirt that whip cream all over. What a mess you
    must make, but mommy loves you so. Just like we all love you.

Great to know that when I post, you will be there so vigilant, ready to share your endless wisdom. You serve your function well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue May 24 20:49:25 2022
    On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 10:02:36 AM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

Are you talking about that money for buying you a clown suit? That clown suit you have earned with your never ending performances here?

Dude, your performances of late have been so bad, it is even an insult to clowns. You are most entertaining, your never ending attempts to promote an agenda that no one here cares about or can grasp. The repsonses you get and you keep coming back for
    more? LOL! Hilarious, your efforts are nothing short of hilarious. With all the places to conduct serious and genuine conversation, you come here?

Hey jerk, you PROMISED me the money - now DELIVER!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Thu May 26 14:57:55 2022
    On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 11:49:26 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
    On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 10:02:36 AM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

Dude, your performances of late have been so bad, it is even an insult to clowns. You are most entertaining, your never ending attempts to promote an agenda that no one here cares about or can grasp. The repsonses you get and you keep coming back for
    more? LOL! Hilarious, your efforts are nothing short of hilarious. With all the places to conduct serious and genuine conversation, you come here?

Hey jerk, you PROMISED me the money - now DELIVER!

Hey peckerhead, thanks for the compliment. Yea, I promised you money, for the purchase of a CLOWN SUIT. But what good is a blank check, when I got no name or address to send it to. You failed to provide that info, so the promise is off. Regardless,
    you are but a clown. You entertain so. Thank you peckerhead for all the entertainment you provide. Love reading your posts,, seeing the trolls crap all over you, and you keep coming back for more. MOST ENTERTAINING PECKERHEAD!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05