• The Whiners of RSG

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 22 13:59:49 2022
    You twits entertain me so with your endless back and forth.

Truth be it, none of you really give a shit about the issues you debate. Because if you cared, you would not be wasting time here. This world is truly fucked up, largely because of the type of woke progressive scum we see here. Fixing this mess, with
    take doers, not bored losers that endlessly rant and rave on a dead golf newsgroup. Personally, I could care less, let it all burn.

You imbeciles are great entertainment. Some of you have mental health issues. It is a great study for me, someone that is fascinated by human behavior. This is a living lab, thanks for all the data you provide. From a clinical standpoint, you all are
    superb lab rats.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bruce bowser@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon May 23 09:35:07 2022
    On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 4:59:51 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

Truth be it, none of you really give a shit about the issues you debate. Because if you cared, you would not be wasting time here. This world is truly fucked up, largely because of the type of woke progressive scum we see here. Fixing this mess, with
    take doers, not bored losers that endlessly rant and rave on a dead golf newsgroup. Personally, I could care less, let it all burn.

You imbeciles are great entertainment. Some of you have mental health issues. It is a great study for me, someone that is fascinated by human behavior. This is a living lab, thanks for all the data you provide. From a clinical standpoint, you all are
    superb lab rats.

The Whiners

Why do you care?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Mon May 23 10:21:25 2022
    On 2022-05-23 9:35 a.m., bruce bowser wrote:

superb lab rats.

The Whiners

Why do you care?

It's actually amazing how much he posts begging for my (and other's)
    attention.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bigbird@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Mon May 23 19:03:01 2022
    bruce bowser wrote:

Truth be it, none of you really give a shit about the issues you
    debate. Because if you cared, you would not be wasting time here.

Why do you care?

Don't interfere, this guy/girl as the most prolific poster is arguing
    with himself/herself.

I am not entirely sure that they are not Betty.

--
    Bozo bin
    Amos P (transgender nymshifter)
    Jerry C. (same attention seeking nymshifter)
    Michael P. (transgender nymshifter)
    Felicity (transgender nymshifter)
    George R (transgender nymshifter)
    Irving S (transgender nymshifter)
    Enjoy!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Mon May 23 13:48:15 2022
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 1:21:28 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Truth be it, none of you really give a shit about the issues you debate. Because if you cared, you would not be wasting time here. This world is truly fucked up, largely because of the type of woke progressive scum we see here. Fixing this mess,
    with take doers, not bored losers that endlessly rant and rave on a dead golf newsgroup. Personally, I could care less, let it all burn.

You imbeciles are great entertainment. Some of you have mental health issues. It is a great study for me, someone that is fascinated by human behavior. This is a living lab, thanks for all the data you provide. From a clinical standpoint, you all
    are superb lab rats.

The Whiners

Why do you care?
    It's actually amazing how much he posts begging for my (and other's) attention.

Old man, the day I need a nanosecond of your attention will be a very sad day for me. You exist for one reason, and that is to amuse others. Only here, will we find a college dropout,, with no wife and kids, with hundreds of thousands of posts on a
    GOLF newsgroup. Well for all the time you have invested in this attention seeking, what do you have to show for it. NADA!

I will tell you what I have to show for it. A lot of information about dysfunctional group dynamics, you all fascinate me. And as a side benefit, a lot of laughs.

Please cite one post where I have begged for your attention. Please be specific, otherwise your silence validates this is more attention seeking BS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Bigbird on Mon May 23 13:53:27 2022
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 3:03:03 PM UTC-4, Bigbird wrote:
    bruce bowser wrote:

Why do you care?

with himself/herself.

--
    Bozo bin
    Enjoy!

Whether I am Betty or not, well being an unemployed dog walker, you should have plenty of time to figure it out. You dunce, you are most entertaining. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day of job seeking to pay me a visit. Sorry there
    were no jobs to be had, no one wants to take a chance on someone that can't even walk a fucking dog.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Bigbird on Mon May 23 13:44:06 2022
    bruce bowser wrote:

Why do you care?

with himself/herself.

--
    Bozo bin
    Enjoy!

Wow, just got home from work. And look what awaits. The Three Stooges have all responded to a post about whiners. Well if the shoe fits, wear it!
    Great job you twits, thanks for the laugh!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon May 23 14:05:12 2022
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 4:53:28 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    bruce bowser wrote:

Truth be it, none of you really give a shit about the issues you debate. Because if you cared, you would not be wasting time here.

Why do you care?

with himself/herself.

--
    Bozo bin
    Enjoy!
    Whether I am Betty or not, well being an unemployed dog walker, you should have plenty of time to figure it out. You dunce, you are most entertaining. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day of job seeking to pay me a visit. Sorry there were
    no jobs to be had, no one wants to take a chance on someone that can't even walk a fucking dog.

BTW, I hope you Three Stooges are all wearing your masks. Remember, there is a pandemic out there. Take all measures to protect yourself. Where would we be without someone to laugh out, what better fadder than the likes of you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon May 23 18:38:51 2022
    On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 1:59:51 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

superb lab rats.

Hey Irving, you said a while ago that was your LAST POST, but yet you KEEP ON posting. This is PRETTY PATHETIC that you call us losers, then continue the behavior that you say proves your point. I guess you, also, are a loser...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Tue May 24 09:52:33 2022
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 9:38:52 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

superb lab rats.
    Hey Irving, you said a while ago that was your LAST POST, but yet you KEEP ON posting. This is PRETTY PATHETIC that you call us losers, then continue the behavior that you say proves your point. I guess you, also, are a loser...

Hey peckerhead, show me an organization chart that shows I report to you. No chance of that. If I am a loser in your book, I thank you for that. Any name you wish to call me, I thank you for that. Just know, you are comedy relief, just as many of the
    others here. You are a smart guy, educated, trying to carry on a rational conversation with college dropouts that never married or had kids, and unemployed dog walkers. Whatever you say, they say the opposite, and you bite each time. These simple
    twits are laughing at you. They are right for that, you are truly worth laughing at.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue May 24 10:13:42 2022

Truth be it, none of you really give a shit about the issues you debate. Because if you cared, you would not be wasting time here. This world is truly fucked up, largely because of the type of woke progressive scum we see here. Fixing this mess,
    with take doers, not bored losers that endlessly rant and rave on a dead golf newsgroup. Personally, I could care less, let it all burn.

You imbeciles are great entertainment. Some of you have mental health issues. It is a great study for me, someone that is fascinated by human behavior. This is a living lab, thanks for all the data you provide. From a clinical standpoint, you all
    are superb lab rats.

The Whiners

Why do you care?

I have been waiting for specific cites as to how I have been BEGGING for your attention. The silence is most telling. Still waiting old man, please share with this group SPECIFICS as to where I BEGGED for your attention, or the attention of others. I
    anticipate silence, you are such a predictable little man.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue May 24 20:48:00 2022
    On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 9:52:35 AM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
    On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 9:38:52 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

are superb lab rats.
    Hey peckerhead, show me an organization chart that shows I report to you. No chance of that. If I am a loser in your book, I thank you for that. Any name you wish to call me, I thank you for that. Just know, you are comedy relief, just as many of the
    others here. You are a smart guy, educated, trying to carry on a rational conversation with college dropouts that never married or had kids, and unemployed dog walkers. Whatever you say, they say the opposite, and you bite each time. These simple twits
    are laughing at you. They are right for that, you are truly worth laughing at.

I have it right here in front of me - you will have to come over to my house, with the money in hand you PROMISED me, to see it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu May 26 10:29:08 2022

are superb lab rats.

The Whiners

Why do you care?

Says the master troll with over 300,000 posts!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Thu May 26 14:44:39 2022
    On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 1:29:10 PM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

are superb lab rats.

The Whiners

Why do you care?
    Says the master troll with over 300,000 posts!

No wife, no kids, a college dropout. All the good those posts did. A troll posting to trolls!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05