• Boosters

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 18 12:59:45 2022
    In my humble view , there is NO bigger moron than someone that rolled up their sleeves based on what they were told by others. Most did no independent research. If their doctor, of some politician, or some actor, or athlete says eat shit, they are
    most ready to eat shit. People are that stupid, they believe everything, and conform to feel they are part of something important, bigger than they are. How sad.

Interesting, no one in my family took the poison, very few of my co-workers took it, have few friends that did not. Yet, by some amazing coincidence, none of us are sick. Enjoying life to the fullest. Yet, so many who have taken the poison have been
    sick, feel like crap, and repeatedly test positive.

Can't wait to sit back and watch the sheep stand in line this fall for a new round of boosters. A new variant is coming, you can count on that. To watch the fear is beyond hilarious. Watching masked morons is equally beyond hilarious. No, over 1
    million did not die of Covid. They died with Covid. Huge difference, that the average moron does not comprehend.

A complete sham of course. A lot getting rich from it. This is all a dress rehearsal for more to come. I am not playing, but will enjoy the show.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed May 18 19:29:05 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 12:59:46 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
    In my humble view , there is NO bigger moron than someone that rolled up their sleeves based on what they were told by others. Most did no independent research. If their doctor, of some politician, or some actor, or athlete says eat shit, they are most
    ready to eat shit. People are that stupid, they believe everything, and conform to feel they are part of something important, bigger than they are. How sad.

Interesting, no one in my family took the poison, very few of my co-workers took it, have few friends that did not. Yet, by some amazing coincidence, none of us are sick. Enjoying life to the fullest. Yet, so many who have taken the poison have been

Can't wait to sit back and watch the sheep stand in line this fall for a new round of boosters. A new variant is coming, you can count on that. To watch the fear is beyond hilarious. Watching masked morons is equally beyond hilarious. No, over 1
    million did not die of Covid. They died with Covid. Huge difference, that the average moron does not comprehend.

A complete sham of course. A lot getting rich from it. This is all a dress rehearsal for more to come. I am not playing, but will enjoy the show.

I think you dodged a bullet, Irving. So, good for you - I know of others that were not so lucky.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to TomS on Wed May 18 19:33:09 2022
    On 2022-05-18 7:29 p.m., TomS wrote:
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 12:59:46 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
    In my humble view , there is NO bigger moron than someone that rolled up their sleeves based on what they were told by others. Most did no independent research. If their doctor, of some politician, or some actor, or athlete says eat shit, they are
    most ready to eat shit. People are that stupid, they believe everything, and conform to feel they are part of something important, bigger than they are. How sad.

I think you dodged a bullet, Irving. So, good for you - I know of others that were not so lucky.

Did you get vaccinated, Sunshine?

Remember: I'm asking you.

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05