• Keep those gas prices climbing

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 18 12:50:20 2022
    Loving every minute of this.

My job 6 miles away, wife works at home. Golf course few miles away, tons of stores within minute. Probably use less than 3 gallons a week.

Gotta laugh so hard at these losers, a lot of them on the left, who are crying and whining about gas prices. Good for them, they voted for the old demented prick, reap it. I am hoping for $10/gallon soon. Maybe some rationing on top of that. Good
    to see stupid people get their just reward.

Biden made it clear during his campaign and during the debates what his feelings were about the oil industry. That anyone acts surprised, you gotta be a total idiot. Play the poor victum scumbags, you voted for this moron, now you pay the price. Well
    deserved and enjoying every minute of this. Every minute, I mean every minute

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed May 18 22:26:29 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 12:50:21 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
    Loving every minute of this.

My job 6 miles away, wife works at home. Golf course few miles away, tons of stores within minute. Probably use less than 3 gallons a week.

Gotta laugh so hard at these losers, a lot of them on the left, who are crying and whining about gas prices. Good for them, they voted for the old demented prick, reap it. I am hoping for $10/gallon soon. Maybe some rationing on top of that. Good to
    see stupid people get their just reward.

Biden made it clear during his campaign and during the debates what his feelings were about the oil industry. That anyone acts surprised, you gotta be a total idiot. Play the poor victum scumbags, you voted for this moron, now you pay the price. Well
    deserved and enjoying every minute of this. Every minute, I mean every minute

You are absolutely right: this was the libtard's game plan from Day One - make gas so expensive that you will stop using it. Now, they are about to pay the price for this hubris at polls: Freedom Day is just 173 days away.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)