• Demented old farts

From The BirdsDaddy@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 22 14:31:42 2022
    I want to apologize for my son. He has a neurological condition, he says the same things over and over.

He will be taking a shit, he will be shouting "Demented old Farts"

He will be eating "He will be shouting "Demented old Farts".

He will be playing with his nickle sized weiner, he will be shouting "Demented Old Farts".

Such a good boy. He picks up his toys when he is done . He loves to play with clay, and calls the little figurines Betty. He talks about some man named Tom in his sleep, seems Tom lives in his head. Regardless, I love my son. It has been a tough
    few years, not working and spending countless hours on a golf newsgroup looking for love. He should know that in spite of everything, I love him. It takes a parent to understand.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to The BirdsDaddy on Fri Apr 22 14:42:57 2022
    On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 5:31:43 PM UTC-4, The BirdsDaddy wrote:
    I want to apologize for my son. He has a neurological condition, he says the same things over and over.

He will be taking a shit, he will be shouting "Demented old Farts"

He will be eating "He will be shouting "Demented old Farts".

He will be playing with his nickle sized weiner, he will be shouting "Demented Old Farts".

Such a good boy. He picks up his toys when he is done . He loves to play with clay, and calls the little figurines Betty. He talks about some man named Tom in his sleep, seems Tom lives in his head. Regardless, I love my son. It has been a tough few
    years, not working and spending countless hours on a golf newsgroup looking for love. He should know that in spite of everything, I love him. It takes a parent to understand.

That was beyond touching. I cried, and had to respond immediately. This sad man has all our sympathy. Nothing he says is taken personally, he has lashed out at me and others and used horrible words. He is angry, he is lonely, he feels unloved.
    He needs an outlet, tht we are ALL very happy to provide. No need to apologize you dear man. You must have your hands full with this little diddler. You are to be admired that in spite of everything, you stand by this poor child. No one can
    understand the special love a parent has for a child. As a parent I understand. Please encourage your boy to continue as a frequent poster. Whatever he calls us, or whenever he directs his anger and frustration at us, we understand, yes dear man we
    understand. God bless you and have a great weekend. If we only knew how to contact you, surely some of us would be willing to send crayons, clay, and toy soldiers for the boy. He loves make believe, a good
    way to deal with anxiety and lonliness.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)