• Goddamn he is indeed very ugly

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 19 11:00:50 2022
    Looking at some pictures makes me realize how lucky I am.

How lucky my children are.

How lucky many of us are.

And how unfortunate others are, sad that some age really badly. In some cases, really really bad.

Yea you win! LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amos P.@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Apr 19 11:52:16 2022
    On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 2:00:51 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

And how unfortunate others are, sad that some age really badly. In some cases, really really bad.

Yea you win! LOL!

They say it is the person you are, that looks don't count. What a bunch of crap that is.

I look at my wife, and some of the bovine trash of a few friends, no way I would get within a mile of that. Cannot imagine getting up each day and having to looking at Frankenstein. There is a reason why some never marry or have kids. No one wants
    ugly, They can say to the contrary, but ugly is what it is. Ugly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Amos P. on Tue Apr 19 12:08:13 2022
    On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 2:52:18 PM UTC-4, Amos P. wrote:

Yea you win! LOL!
    They say it is the person you are, that looks don't count. What a bunch of crap that is.

I look at my wife, and some of the bovine trash of a few friends, no way I would get within a mile of that. Cannot imagine getting up each day and having to looking at Frankenstein. There is a reason why some never marry or have kids. No one wants ugly,
    They can say to the contrary, but ugly is what it is. Ugly.

Amos, welcome to the group. I bet you are a wise man and will have a lot to contribute.

Have to agree. I can assure you when I look in the mirror, there is no shame. When I see my wife, my kids, there is no shame. Good genes mean a good result.

No one likes to be around ugly people, or people that smell. Seems a few reside here. Glad they have a place to provide comfort to each other.

Again Amos, welcome. Do you play golf?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Amos P.@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Apr 20 13:05:27 2022
    On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 3:08:15 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

Yea you win! LOL!

I look at my wife, and some of the bovine trash of a few friends, no way I would get within a mile of that. Cannot imagine getting up each day and having to looking at Frankenstein. There is a reason why some never marry or have kids. No one wants
    Amos, welcome to the group. I bet you are a wise man and will have a lot to contribute.

Have to agree. I can assure you when I look in the mirror, there is no shame. When I see my wife, my kids, there is no shame. Good genes mean a good result.

No one likes to be around ugly people, or people that smell. Seems a few reside here. Glad they have a place to provide comfort to each other.

I do play golf Irving, although not too well. I dropped out of college, and being a computer bench tech, I barely get by. I hope one day to be a professional race car driver, but the current jalopy I have falls apart after five laps. Plus, I am
    losing my hair, and my looks, the little I had. It is stressful being over 60, and beng such a failure, yes it is tough to admit, but true. Life is tough, golf not a priority, but I just need to win one race, and I can get some new clubs, and enjoy
    the game a lot more. Thanks for asking Irving!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Amos P. on Sat Apr 23 07:06:41 2022
    On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 4:05:28 PM UTC-4, Amos P. wrote:
    On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 3:08:15 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

Yea you win! LOL!

I do play golf Irving, although not too well. I dropped out of college, and being a computer bench tech, I barely get by. I hope one day to be a professional race car driver, but the current jalopy I have falls apart after five laps. Plus, I am losing
    my hair, and my looks, the little I had. It is stressful being over 60, and beng such a failure, yes it is tough to admit, but true. Life is tough, golf not a priority, but I just need to win one race, and I can get some new clubs, and enjoy the game a
    lot more. Thanks for asking Irving!

Amos, there is another poster here that says he is a race car driver. Maybe he could give you some advice. Word has it he is amazing, he goes very fast. Not much in the looks dept, and some really bad hair, but he would be a good resource. Seek him
    out!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05