• Pot in NJ

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 19 11:12:30 2022
    So pot has been legalized in NJ. It figures, this is the same state with the most homely governor among our 50 states. One ugly motherfucker. Looks like the result of a snake fucking a squirrel. A state where they will be teaching school age
    children about the perversion of transgenderism.

I did some research. Over $300 an ounce. Thought I was on pot myself when I saw that. Talk about a waste of hard earned money.

you smoke pot, you are a loser. If you need some alternative state of consciousness, you are a fucking retard. Life is good just the way it is. If it is not, you are a loser. No other answer, a fucking loser in seach of something that is not there.
    I smoked a few times in college, tried it , done it, no big deal. No insights, no unseen colors, no new sounds, just made me dizzy, went to sleep, and felt like shit the next day. The real goal here is to further drug people who are already pretty
    stupid. Poor people will be the biggest customers. These are the same retards that buy most of the lottery tickets, do meth, and have these hideous tatoos all over their bodies. Sure, some well to do people will indulge, but fewer. This will make
    the poor even poorer, and the stupider ever stupid.

It will be interesting that the same people who claim they cannot afford health insurance, can't afford high gas, can't put braces on their kids, cannot afford clothes for their kids. have all the money for pot. Hilarious, let these people eat cake.
    Poor people for the most part deserve to be poor, most of them not worth pissing on.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)