• Coming clean

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 1 14:38:52 2022
    It has been a run, the time was going to arrive, that my stay in prison was going to end. It was three years this past monday, just found out that my parole has been approved, I will be out on Tuesday if all goes well.

My name is not Irving, it is Jerry. I do golf, and can't wait to get the time and money to do that again. That is how I know about this group. I stole from my employer, and paid a very unfortunate price. Addiction makes you do some really stupid
    things, and I have paid a price. Spending countless hours online, being different personalities, has been a way to pass time. Guys, you have no idea how bad it is, and how much I have suffered for the stupid things I have done. I can't get this time
    back,, I can't change the hurt I have caused others. All I can do now is try to be a better person going forward and never do the stupid things I have done again, or associate with the kind of people that I used to.

I never went to college, have no wife or kids, surely can't afford a home or a country club. Probably never will.. The place I am in life, got no one to blame but myself. I am going to work with my brother, doing roofing and some general contracting
    work. Hopefully, get my life back together. I also want to volunteer with folks with addiction issues. I can't change the dumb things I have done, but maybe make a difference in the lives of someone else.

My therapist said that I need to continue my antidepressants , I will. I suffer from incredible depression, would not wish it on anyone. He also said that I need to stop all these numerous newsgroups and forums with fake names and personas. I will
    abide by that, it is time to move on.

So I will say thanks to all of you for helping me to pass time, nothing is ever taken personal, and I sincerely wish all of you the best in your lives. Wish me the best also, I will sure need it. I might check in a few months from now, to share where
    I am!

Jerry

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)