• Transgenerism

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 28 13:29:49 2022
    I could give a crap if some moron wants to cut his dick off, take female hormones, and be a woman. It does not affect me in the least. All the power to them, this country guarantees freedom of expression and I will support the rights of anyone to be
    Transgendered if they choose.

But....don''t tell me this is normal, and please don't contaminate the minds of young children with this nonsense. These people are mentally ill, they are to be pitied just like you would pity someone with cancer, AIDS, or a broken bone. In many cases ,
    they cannot help it. They are at high risk for suicide, and many of them remain misireable and suicidal after the transformation. I am absolutely shocked how the left tries to legitimize behaviors that are clearly abnormal and dangerous. What parent
    could give their kids hormone blockers, and opposite sex hormones, and what quack MDs are prescribing this poison. The side effect profiles are beyond alarming. This is not the practice of medicine, this is deviance at the highest level, and the
    profits made which are blood money.

Abnormal is abnormal. Does not mean you are mean to these people or hurt them in any way. But don't legitimize and even celebrate deviance, there is no way any sane mind can say this is normal. If you believe this is normal and perfectly acceptible
    behavior, you are equally fucked in the head.

The truth hurts, but I speak it. Disagree, well go fuck yourself. Go cut of your dick, put on a wig , grow some breasts, and announce to the world how normal you are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Mar 29 06:35:31 2022
    On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 4:29:51 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    I could give a crap if some moron wants to cut his dick off, take female hormones,
    and be a woman. It does not affect me in the least. All the power to them, this
    country guarantees freedom of expression and I will support the rights of anyone
    to be Transgendered if they choose.

But....don''t tell me this is normal, and please don't contaminate the minds of young
    children with this nonsense.

How precisely is it "nonsense"? Because there's a lot of "weird sex change stuff"
    that's been found happening out in nature too: not just animals who literally change
    their sex during their lifetime, but also homosexual behaviors and so on.

The truth hurts, but I speak it. Disagree, well go fuck yourself. Go cut of your dick,
    put on a wig , grow some breasts, and announce to the world how normal you are.

What do you recommend for people who had the fate of being literally born with both?
    Or any of the other exceptions: are you really saying that you want to disallow modern
    medicine from offering them any options to become a more mundane member of society, as you want to doom them to spend their life in some "between" state?

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to -hh on Tue Mar 29 08:10:53 2022
    On 2022-03-29 6:35 a.m., -hh wrote:
    I could give a crap if some moron wants to cut his dick off, take female hormones,
    country guarantees freedom of expression and I will support the rights of anyone

But....don''t tell me this is normal, and please don't contaminate the minds of young

How precisely is it "nonsense"? Because there's a lot of "weird sex change stuff"
    that's been found happening out in nature too: not just animals who literally change

The truth hurts, but I speak it. Disagree, well go fuck yourself. Go cut of your dick,

What do you recommend for people who had the fate of being literally born with both?
    Or any of the other exceptions: are you really saying that you want to disallow modern
    medicine from offering them any options to become a more mundane member of society, as you want to doom them to spend their life in some "between" state?

Before "Irving/Felicity" (interesting transgenderism there, hmmm?) could
    think about that question...

...he'd have to actually care about people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to -hh on Tue Mar 29 10:41:39 2022
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 9:35:33 AM UTC-4, -hh wrote:

-hh

Wow, this post shows how demented the left is.

First off, if in NATURE an organism changes sex, it happens as a natural process. It is NATURAL, that is the key word.

Now with regards to human beings, cutting off your penis, or cutting off your breasts, or whatever carving up these disgusting medical "professionals" do, that is abnormal and dysfunctional. Taking pills or shots to arrest hormones or augment opposite
    sex hormones is equally dysfunctional. It is a sign of profound mental illness. I would take it a step further, and say that anyone that believes this is perfectly ok, is equally mentally ill and dysfunctional. Any parents that try to influence the
    blank slate of an innocent child can also be added to that list, and should have their parental rights terminated due to cruelty and abuse beyond imagination. Transgenderism is a mental illness, and like homosexuality, often linked to severe parenting
    defects. Dyfunctional parents almost always produce dysfunctional kids. Add a dysfunctional school system, dysfunctional politicians, dysfunctional public figures, and you end up with some severely fucked up dysfunctional human beings. There is no way
    anyone can justifying cutting off someone's penis, testicles, or breasts, or constructing these organs on the opposite sex, it is just plain a sign of a very disturbed society.

Same thing with homosexuality. No one with an once of sanity will say it is normal for a man to put his penis up anothers man's butt. It gotta hurt, it sure is dirty, and we all know the diseases that transpire from that. That people say this is
    acceptible behavior, well they are just as decadent and dysfunctional as the idiot putting his penis up that man's rump.

Now, let me clarify. Just because I think these behaviors are disgusting and dysfunctional, does NOT mean I have the right to interfere with anyone's exercising their rights to this behavior. If someone wants to cut off their dick, well that is fine.
    If someone wants to stick their dick up some guy's ass, well that is fine. No skin off my back, and the Constitution grants everyone freedom of expression. But, that does not mean that we have to condone this behavior or accept our kids being poisoned
    with indoctrination about these behaviors in grade school. Ignorance is sometimes bliss, why confuse a young innocent mind with this nonsense. When they are old enough, they can decide, without indoctrination from dysfuntional adults.

The left seems to hate the family unit, and the fact that men are men and women are women. You imbeciles live in a world where 2+2=5. So be it. I am far from perfect, but am proud to say I raised two fairly normal kids, they stay out of trouble,
    are successful, and a pleasure to be around. You will not see either of them cutting off something that does not need to be cut off. I promise you my son will not being going to some bar, picking up a stranger, and putting his organ in a place where it
    does not belong. I would be ashamed of myself if I had dysfunctional children like that, it would be i failed, I failed to provide a moral compass, and it would be something to haunt me the rest of my life. Any parent that thinks is wonderful or
    liberating is an asshole, pure and simple. You want the best for your kids, not a life of dysfunction, physical and psychological health problems, and social scorn. Again, shit parenting produces shit kids. It is that simple. Love your kids, give
    them your time, don't helicopter the hell out of them, and just be a role model, that model worked for me, and works for most. I am one of 5 kids, we all turned out normal, all the grandkids are normal. No one has yet to want to change sex, or have a
    marriage. with the same sex. Simple fact, normal and loving creates normal and loving people. Fucked up dysfunctional parents just kick the can down the road and fuck up the next generation.. You vile degenerates to the left, you are doing
    everything you can to fuck up the next generation. I feel sorry for these poor kids. I never had to deal with all this crap, none of us did. Why don't you all just crawl is some cave, drive each other nuts, instead of trying to indoctrinate all the
    rest of us to your perverse ways.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Mar 29 13:21:25 2022
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 1:41:41 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

No, it just shows that you're clueless.

First off, if in NATURE an organism changes sex, it happens as a
    natural process. It is NATURAL, that is the key word.

So your choice of accept/reject is if it is found in nature or not. Check!

Now with regards to human beings, cutting off your penis, or cutting
    off your breasts, or whatever carving up these disgusting medical "professionals" do, that is abnormal and dysfunctional.

Except that's not the only situation where such surgeries might be
    considered, which you've already been told once and you've tried to
    ignore: what's your position on medical treatment for a hermaphrodite?
    They were born with both, so this fully fits your definition of 'NATURAL':
    are you going to insist that they be a social outcast who's discriminated against by society, or are you going to accept letting them determine if
    to chop off one to become a 'normal' Male or Female instead of both?

Taking pills or shots to arrest hormones or augment opposite sex
    hormones is equally dysfunctional.

But aren't there naturally occurring combinations other than XX or XY,
    such as XXY or XYY that benefit from medical treatments to become
    more like XX or XY?

...Transgenderism is a mental illness ...

Aren't these also naturally occurring too, but simply not as part of your finite Western culture biased view? For example, in Asia, there's been acceptance of a 3rd gender since at least the 14th century (eg, Kathoey).

Same thing with homosexuality.

Except that homosexuality has been found in multiple species too, including ones whose brain sizes are comparable to humans, such as other primates
    and in cetaceans. So by your own choice of definition, it is "NATURAL" and thus, above your own rationale for reproach.

Now, let me clarify. Just because I think these behaviors are disgusting
    and dysfunctional, does NOT mean I have the right to interfere with anyone's exercising their rights to this behavior.

Yet you continue to run your trap about it.

But, that does not mean that we have to condone this behavior or accept our kids being poisoned with indoctrination about these behaviors in grade school.

So then, in just what grade should kids be taught the whole truth about nature's
    complexities? Likewise, for grades earlier to that, should the policy be to deflect,
    defer, or outright lie to them?

When they are old enough, they can decide, without indoctrination from dysfuntional adults.

So pick a threshold age, instead of leaving it conveniently vague.

The left seems to hate the family unit, ...

Not anywhere near as much as the Right does. /s

I promise you my son will not [be] putting his organ in a place where it does not belong.

Are you saying that it should be the State who gets to decide?

FYI, I recall hearing earlier this month that one of the Red States
    had a bill proposed that was intended to make homosexual sex illegal,
    but was written so poorly that except for the missionary position,
    it also made all heterosexual acts illegal too.

I am one of 5 kids, we all turned out normal, all the grandkids are normal. No one has yet to want to change sex, or have a marriage. with the same sex.

And how many monogamy cheats, and/or divorces has this 'normal' group had? /s

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to -hh on Tue Mar 29 13:26:48 2022
    On 2022-03-29 1:21 p.m., -hh wrote:

their sex during their lifetime, but also homosexual behaviors and so on. >>>

medicine from offering them any options to become a more mundane member of >>> society, as you want to doom them to spend their life in some "between" state?

off your breasts, or whatever carving up these disgusting medical
    "professionals" do, that is abnormal and dysfunctional.

Except that's not the only situation where such surgeries might be considered, which you've already been told once and you've tried to
    They were born with both, so this fully fits your definition of 'NATURAL': are you going to insist that they be a social outcast who's discriminated against by society, or are you going to accept letting them determine if

more like XX or XY?

Aren't these also naturally occurring too, but simply not as part of your finite Western culture biased view? For example, in Asia, there's been acceptance of a 3rd gender since at least the 14th century (eg, Kathoey).

Except that homosexuality has been found in multiple species too, including ones whose brain sizes are comparable to humans, such as other primates
    and in cetaceans. So by your own choice of definition, it is "NATURAL" and thus, above your own rationale for reproach.

and dysfunctional, does NOT mean I have the right to interfere with anyone's >> exercising their rights to this behavior.

But, that does not mean that we have to condone this behavior or accept our >> kids being poisoned with indoctrination about these behaviors in grade school.

So then, in just what grade should kids be taught the whole truth about nature's
    complexities? Likewise, for grades earlier to that, should the policy be to deflect,

When they are old enough, they can decide, without indoctrination from dysfuntional adults.

I promise you my son will not [be] putting his organ in a place where it does not belong.

One of the Red States is proposing an abortion bill that would ban the treatment of ectopic pregnancies as a form of abortion...

I am one of 5 kids, we all turned out normal, all the grandkids are normal.
    No one has yet to want to change sex, or have a marriage. with the same sex.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to -hh on Tue Mar 29 20:44:47 2022
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 1:21:27 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

medicine from offering them any options to become a more mundane member of
    society, as you want to doom them to spend their life in some "between" state?

Hell no - you libtards are TOTALLY CLUELESS!!!!

off your breasts, or whatever carving up these disgusting medical "professionals" do, that is abnormal and dysfunctional.
    Except that's not the only situation where such surgeries might be considered, which you've already been told once and you've tried to
    They were born with both, so this fully fits your definition of 'NATURAL': are you going to insist that they be a social outcast who's discriminated against by society, or are you going to accept letting them determine if
    more like XX or XY?

Fuck no.

In your wet dreams!

No it ISN'T natural because a race of homos would self-eliminate, hardly Darwinian.

Now, let me clarify. Just because I think these behaviors are disgusting and dysfunctional, does NOT mean I have the right to interfere with anyone's
    exercising their rights to this behavior.
    But, that does not mean that we have to condone this behavior or accept our kids being poisoned with indoctrination about these behaviors in grade school.

Wrong again - just more of your LIBTARD BULLSHIT!

It is PRETTY CLEAR what Irvin is saying, EXCEPT to libtards.

Yeah, RIGHT - where is that fucker Alan demanding PROOF?

I am one of 5 kids, we all turned out normal, all the grandkids are normal. No one has yet to want to change sex, or have a marriage. with the same sex.

More LIBTARD BULLSHIT - just another STRAWMAN argument, fucker.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Mar 29 20:36:34 2022
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 8:10:55 AM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
    On 2022-03-29 6:35 a.m., -hh wrote:

Before "Irving/Felicity" (interesting transgenderism there, hmmm?) could think about that question...

...he'd have to actually care about people.

Hey BirdBrain, you have your own "stupid act"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to TomS on Wed Mar 30 04:30:30 2022
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:44:49 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

more like XX or XY?

Fuck no.

Sorry Tommy, but you're 100% wrong:

Jacobs syndrome (XYY):
    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome>

Klinefelter syndrome (XXY): <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome>

In your wet dreams!

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey>

No it ISN'T natural because a race of homos would self-eliminate, hardly Darwinian.

A good observation, but irrelevant, because Irving chose his definition
    for acceptability as being anything that's found in nature, and the facts
    are that homosexual behavior is found in nature.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals>

FYI, you've gone "0 for 3" so far....

Now, let me clarify. Just because I think these behaviors are disgusting and dysfunctional, does NOT mean I have the right to interfere with anyone's

But, that does not mean that we have to condone this behavior or accept our
    kids being poisoned with indoctrination about these behaviors in grade school.

But if it isn't the State that Irving is relying on for controlling his
    alleged son's behavior, then who is? Particularly in light of how
    the State has been meddling in the bedroom again:

Alan noted the proposed legislation ... IIRC, in Missouri ... to ban abortions for ectopic pregnancies, which functionally is a 100% death sentence for
    those women.

Nah, its just reminding you that the Right has meddled in far more personal affairs than just sexual orientation, even when we stay in just the 'sex' lane by noting control attempts for even heterosexuals, under the premise of "traditional family values" and so forth. The Right has demanded that the State restrict personal freedoms by regulating these supposedly sinful acts. Marriage is & has been one of the biggest hang-ups here for centuries: don't forget that the reason why the Church of England exists is because the Pope said "no" to Henry VIII's request to end his marriage to Catherine of Aragon:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_England>

So with Irving's position being that anything found in nature is okay, the non-hypocritical obligation is to acknowledge that monogamy is the
    exception, not the rule, so the Right's attempts to restrict personal
    freedoms in this lane must also be wrong.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to -hh on Wed Mar 30 20:31:39 2022
    On Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 4:30:32 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:44:49 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

First off, if in NATURE an organism changes sex, it happens as a natural process. It is NATURAL, that is the key word.

Now with regards to human beings, cutting off your penis, or cutting off your breasts, or whatever carving up these disgusting medical "professionals" do, that is abnormal and dysfunctional.

Except that's not the only situation where such surgeries might be considered, which you've already been told once and you've tried to ignore: what's your position on medical treatment for a hermaphrodite? They were born with both, so this fully fits your definition of 'NATURAL':
    are you going to insist that they be a social outcast who's discriminated against by society, or are you going to accept letting them determine if to chop off one to become a 'normal' Male or Female instead of both?

Taking pills or shots to arrest hormones or augment opposite sex hormones is equally dysfunctional.

But aren't there naturally occurring combinations other than XX or XY, such as XXY or XYY that benefit from medical treatments to become
    more like XX or XY?

Fuck no.
    Sorry Tommy, but you're 100% wrong:

Jacobs syndrome (XYY):
    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome>

Klinefelter syndrome (XXY): <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome>

In your wet dreams!
    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey>

Except that homosexuality has been found in multiple species too, including
    ones whose brain sizes are comparable to humans, such as other primates and in cetaceans. So by your own choice of definition, it is "NATURAL" and
    thus, above your own rationale for reproach.

A good observation, but irrelevant, because Irving chose his definition
    for acceptability as being anything that's found in nature, and the facts
    are that homosexual behavior is found in nature.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals>

FYI, you've gone "0 for 3" so far....
    and dysfunctional, does NOT mean I have the right to interfere with anyone's

But, that does not mean that we have to condone this behavior or accept our
    kids being poisoned with indoctrination about these behaviors in grade school.

But if it isn't the State that Irving is relying on for controlling his alleged son's behavior, then who is? Particularly in light of how
    the State has been meddling in the bedroom again:

Alan noted the proposed legislation ... IIRC, in Missouri ... to ban abortions
    for ectopic pregnancies, which functionally is a 100% death sentence for those women.

Nah, its just reminding you that the Right has meddled in far more personal affairs than just sexual orientation, even when we stay in just the 'sex' lane
    by noting control attempts for even heterosexuals, under the premise of "traditional family values" and so forth. The Right has demanded that the State restrict personal freedoms by regulating these supposedly sinful acts. Marriage is & has been one of the biggest hang-ups here for centuries: don't forget that the reason why the Church of England exists is because the Pope said "no" to Henry VIII's request to end his marriage to Catherine of Aragon:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_England>

So with Irving's position being that anything found in nature is okay, the non-hypocritical obligation is to acknowledge that monogamy is the
    exception, not the rule, so the Right's attempts to restrict personal freedoms in this lane must also be wrong.

-hh

Yeah, "sinful acts" like corn poling adolescent boys.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bigbird@21:1/5 to TomS on Thu Mar 31 09:48:01 2022
    TomS wrote:

If you are going to use your depraved homo/trans/BDSM jargon you could
    at least hint at what perversion of yours you are talking about so we
    know just how disgusted to be.

--
    Bozo bin
    Felicity
    George R
    Irving S
    Texasgate
    Enjoy!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Bigbird on Thu Mar 31 12:45:54 2022
    On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 5:48:03 AM UTC-4, Bigbird wrote:
    TomS wrote:

If you are going to use your depraved homo/trans/BDSM jargon you could
    at least hint at what perversion of yours you are talking about so we
    know just how disgusted to be.

--
    Bozo bin
    Felicity
    George R
    Irving S
    Texasgate
    Enjoy!

Tom does not come across as perverted at all. He is highly educated I am sure, and has a loving family, and unlike you, actually golfs and gets out and enjoys life. I can guarantee he never had to walk dogs to pay his bills. He sure does not repeat
    the same lunacy over and over like you do. And he has never referred to glory holes and the male and female genitalia like you do.
    What a fool you are. And how entertaining you are. Reading you crap makes it so worth spending a few minutes here. You entertain, you have no idea what a loser and imbecile you are. Keep at it loser, you serve a vital purpose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05