• Mickelson got screwed

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 28 13:04:32 2022
    Like it or not, a lot of truth in what he said. Even if you disagree, he did not deserve all the bad results and bad press. So I have heard he is not welcome at the Masters. So is this event about the game of golf or politics? I can assure you, I
    will not be watching the event. Like most sports, NBA, NFL, etc, it is now about political correctness, screw all of them.

That is why I say piss on all those that say we are supporting the Ukraine because they are a democracy. LOL! We are no better than a lot of communist dictatorships. Look what that prick Trudeau did in Canada. Look at what we have done, forcing
    people to inject themselves with poison, or lose their livlihoods. Closing businesses under the threat of arrest and loss of liscence. Look how people get cancelled and lose their jobs just for saying something unpopular, as simple as some idiot who
    wears a wig and dresses up like a woman is a freak. Yes, if this is democracy and freedom, then I will eat Bigbird's shorts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)