• TWO CLOWNS OF RSG

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 27 16:50:32 2022
    Take a moment folks and laugh.

A dog walker and an old computer repairman. Two attention seeking clowns, have a good laugh at both. Remember both of these twits exist for one purpose, to entertain. And do they do it well.

LOLOL! That sure felt good. Thanks so much to our resident clowns!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Mar 27 18:09:14 2022
    On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 4:50:33 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

A dog walker and an old computer repairman. Two attention seeking clowns, have a good laugh at both. Remember both of these twits exist for one purpose, to entertain. And do they do it well.

All of them are SO PATHETIC that they have to resort to outright lies. This is what happens when you buy into the "religion" of the left and nothing adds up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to TomS on Mon Mar 28 02:36:23 2022
    On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 9:09:15 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

All of them are SO PATHETIC that they have to resort to outright lies. This is what happens when you buy into the "religion" of the left and nothing adds up.

Pathetic is not the word, but of course in their eyes we are the ones that are pathetic.

All I can say is where I live, we have law and order, no riots, no defund the police crap. It is safe for the most part. Where I live we don't wear masks, we have no mandates, the shutdowns came and went probably quicker than anywhere. We have no
    problem calling a transgender nutjob for what he/she is. We don't need a biologist to tell us what a woman is. We don't teach CRT in our schools, any teacher that did would be fired quickly , the only job for them would be walking dogs...LOL! No
    place is perfect, but religeon does not even describe the decadence of these creeps. Everything they touch turns to shit. Look at Seattle, Portland, NYC, etc. People are not moving in, they are getting the hell out! Good decision!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Mar 29 20:50:05 2022
    On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 2:36:24 AM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
    On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 9:09:15 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

Pathetic is not the word, but of course in their eyes we are the ones that are pathetic.

All I can say is where I live, we have law and order, no riots, no defund the police crap. It is safe for the most part. Where I live we don't wear masks, we have no mandates, the shutdowns came and went probably quicker than anywhere. We have no
    problem calling a transgender nutjob for what he/she is. We don't need a biologist to tell us what a woman is. We don't teach CRT in our schools, any teacher that did would be fired quickly , the only job for them would be walking dogs...LOL! No place is
    perfect, but religeon does not even describe the decadence of these creeps. Everything they touch turns to shit. Look at Seattle, Portland, NYC, etc. People are not moving in, they are getting the hell out! Good decision!

Right, and the fucking libtards want a SC Justice that NEEDS A BIOLOGIST to tell her/him/it what a fucking WOMAN IS!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05