• Old and ugly gotta suck

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 26 14:38:37 2022
    I was on my laptop just a few minutes ago, laughing at the troll bait of an incredible oaf. Decided not to respond, he is not worth the effort any longer. Better to just enjoy the clown for what he is, and just laugh away.

My wife asked me what I was laughing at, I told her about a clown, in his 60s, no wife no kids, hundreds of thousands of troll posts. I showed her a picture of the troll, her response was "Goddamn he is ugly".

Well, I am staying out of this, but my wife has a way of calling things the way they are. Poor guy, he has my most profound sympathies.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Mar 27 16:42:56 2022
    On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 5:38:38 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    I was on my laptop just a few minutes ago, laughing at the troll bait of an incredible oaf. Decided not to respond, he is not worth the effort any longer. Better to just enjoy the clown for what he is, and just laugh away.

My wife asked me what I was laughing at, I told her about a clown, in his 60s, no wife no kids, hundreds of thousands of troll posts. I showed her a picture of the troll, her response was "Goddamn he is ugly".

Well, I am staying out of this, but my wife has a way of calling things the way they are. Poor guy, he has my most profound sympathies.

if you want a really good laugh, be sure to check the pics out. Now you know why some spend hours and hours on newsgroups no one gives a crap about. Who else would want to be around you.

Ouch, the truth sure does hurt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)