• Re: Of course you vaxed loons will deny.....

From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu Mar 17 12:08:06 2022
    On 2022-03-17 12:03 p.m., Irving S wrote:
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/29/alex-berenson/covid-19-death-rate-england-much-higher-among-unva/

You should learn to read before you post:

'A high percentage of COVID-19 deaths in England occurred among fully vaccinated people largely because high percentages of Englanders are vaccinated, especially older people who are more likely to die from illness.

The unvaccinated are still much more likely to die from COVID-19: The
    COVID-19 death rate — the number of deaths per 100,000 people — is much higher among unvaccinated people than vaccinated people.'

Get it yet?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 17 12:03:36 2022
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu Mar 17 12:24:57 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:08:09 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/29/alex-berenson/covid-19-death-rate-england-much-higher-among-unva/

'A high percentage of COVID-19 deaths in England occurred among fully vaccinated people largely because high percentages of Englanders are vaccinated, especially older people who are more likely to die from illness.

The unvaccinated are still much more likely to die from COVID-19: The COVID-19 death rate — the number of deaths per 100,000 people — is much higher among unvaccinated people than vaccinated people.'

Get it yet?

This link shows that no matter what one posts, the cult of the vaxed will dispute. True to form again, I expected this response.

There are many countries now, where it is the vaxed that are sick and dying, in higher proportion than the non-vaxed. I got plenty of cites, but I will let you do the work. One thing you learn when you actually finish college is the art of independent
    research.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu Mar 17 12:34:27 2022
    On 2022-03-17 12:24 p.m., Irving S wrote:

'A high percentage of COVID-19 deaths in England occurred among
    fully vaccinated people largely because high percentages of
    Englanders are vaccinated, especially older people who are more
    likely to die from illness.

The unvaccinated are still much more likely to die from COVID-19:
    The COVID-19 death rate — the number of deaths per 100,000 people —
    is much higher among unvaccinated people than vaccinated people.'

Get it yet?

This link shows that no matter what one posts, the cult of the vaxed
    will dispute. True to form again, I expected this response.

No.

It shows that you posted without any actual understanding of statistics.

Quick question:

If 100% of a population is vaccinated, then what percentage of any
    deaths from the disease would vaccinated people represent?

There are many countries now, where it is the vaxed that are sick and
    dying,

And yet, you posted something that shows the opposite.

in higher proportion than the non-vaxed. I got plenty of
    cites, but I will let you do the work. One thing you learn when you
    actually finish college is the art of independent research.

Then why post this cite, which shows the opposite of what you want it to?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Elam@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Mar 23 05:48:52 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:24:59 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:

The unvaccinated are still much more likely to die from COVID-19: The COVID-19 death rate — the number of deaths per 100,000 people — is much
    higher among unvaccinated people than vaccinated people.'

Get it yet?
    This link shows that no matter what one posts, the cult of the vaxed will dispute. True to form again, I expected this response.

There are many countries now, where it is the vaxed that are sick and dying, in higher proportion than the non-vaxed. I got plenty of cites, but I will let you do the work. One thing you learn when you actually finish college is the art of independent
    research.

Really? Please supply links to reliable sources in places where Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are widely used. Chinese and Russian vaccine examples don't work because the vaccines don't work.

See https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/vaccine-dashboard/ and click on Breakthrough link. 3,697,098 residents are fully vaccinated and 2,445 breakthrough deaths, 0.066% of the fully vaccinated population, have died from COVID, 86% of those were over
    65. The total death count is now at 22,394 of which 19,949 were not fully vaccinated. Subtract the fully vaccinated from the state's 6.8 million estimated population and 3.1 million are not fully vaccinated.

Bottom line?

The COVID death rate for the unvaccinated is 0.293% compared to 0.066% for vaccinated. It's even more extreme than that when you consider that a relatively high percent of the vulnerable 65+ elderly are fully vaccinated compared to the general population.

https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/indiana-covid-19-dashboard-and-map/indiana-youth-covid-19-dashboard/

In the 19 and under population we have had only 38 total COVID deaths out of 327,309 cases, 0.0116%, in that cohort. Only 1 was of those fully vaccinated. There is also a case for vaccinating youth, but not as strong as the elderly.

Unlike Alan I did finish college - 3 times, 3 degrees, 2 with minors in stats and one minor in math.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05