• Please don't respond

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 16 14:00:10 2022
    It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost impossible to
    convince someone they have been fooled.

No matter what anyone says to some of you, you will dispute. Just for the sake of it. But a game, I get it. I really do get it. If I was an old college dropout spinster or a dog walking knuckle dragger, I might be doing the same.

That one post that Putin must be stopped at absolutely any cost is so mind blowing crazy, I just cannot fathom that such thinking exists out there. Holy crap! If there are TRULY people out there that think like this, we are done, totally done. No hope.

Please don't respond to my posts going forward. The exception being that you have something meaningful to contribute instead of being an ignorant, contrary prick. Wow, that felt good. Time for a beer with the wife! Good night ladies, gents, college
    dropouts, and dog walkers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Mar 16 17:15:31 2022
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:00:12 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote:
    It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost impossible to

No matter what anyone says to some of you, you will dispute. Just for the sake of it. But a game, I get it. I really do get it. If I was an old college dropout spinster or a dog walking knuckle dragger, I might be doing the same.

That one post that Putin must be stopped at absolutely any cost is so mind blowing crazy, I just cannot fathom that such thinking exists out there. Holy crap! If there are TRULY people out there that think like this, we are done, totally done. No hope.

Gosh, seems like someone named "Irving" just isn't aware of how the MAD doctrine has worked their entire life.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to -hh on Wed Mar 16 17:41:44 2022
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:15:32 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

That one post that Putin must be stopped at absolutely any cost is so mind blowing crazy, I just cannot fathom that such thinking exists out there. Holy crap! If there are TRULY people out there that think like this, we are done, totally done. No
    hope.
    Gosh, seems like someone named "Irving" just isn't aware of how the MAD doctrine has worked their entire life.

-hh

I knew that you had NOTHING to contribute to Irving's dead-on insight before I read the crap you wrote.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to TomS on Wed Mar 16 18:26:10 2022
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 8:41:46 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:

That one post that Putin must be stopped at absolutely any cost is so mind blowing crazy, I just cannot fathom that such thinking exists out there. Holy crap! If there are TRULY people out there that think like this, we are done, totally done. No
    hope.

-hh
    I knew that you had NOTHING to contribute to Irving's dead-on insight before I read the crap you wrote.

Here ya go Tommy:

< https://twitter.com/armanddoma/status/1504257622236561414>

Now do you understand?

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to -hh on Thu Mar 17 08:13:52 2022
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 6:26:11 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
    It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost impossible
    to convince someone they have been fooled.

hope.

-hh
    Here ya go Tommy:

Now do you understand?

-hh

LOL! Yes, IT DOES!! The fucking page DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to TomS on Thu Mar 17 12:23:41 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 11:13:54 AM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
    It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost impossible

That one post that Putin must be stopped at absolutely any cost is so mind blowing crazy, I just cannot fathom that such thinking exists out there. Holy crap! If there are TRULY people out there that think like this, we are done, totally done.
    No hope.

-hh
    Here ya go Tommy:

Now do you understand?

Meh, since deleted. In any event, it was a timeline showing the per capita CoVid mortality rates of the top 10% of Red districts vs Blue, but presented chronologically. The crossover between Blue being worst to Red being worst
    was 20 Jan 2021.

Not sure why it was deleted; perhaps the author reposted it; will check on it.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to -hh on Thu Mar 17 12:37:25 2022
    On 2022-03-17 12:23 p.m., -hh wrote:

hope.

-hh
    Here ya go Tommy:

Now do you understand?

Meh, since deleted. In any event, it was a timeline showing the per capita CoVid mortality rates of the top 10% of Red districts vs Blue, but presented chronologically. The crossover between Blue being worst to Red being worst was 20 Jan 2021.

I can confirm that it did exist and it did show precisely what HH said
    it did.

And there are two scatter plots here:

<https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to -hh on Thu Mar 17 21:36:07 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 12:23:43 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
    It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost
    impossible to convince someone they have been fooled.

That one post that Putin must be stopped at absolutely any cost is so mind blowing crazy, I just cannot fathom that such thinking exists out there. Holy crap! If there are TRULY people out there that think like this, we are done, totally done.
    No hope.

-hh
    Here ya go Tommy:

Now do you understand?

Meh, since deleted. In any event, it was a timeline showing the per capita CoVid mortality rates of the top 10% of Red districts vs Blue, but presented chronologically. The crossover between Blue being worst to Red being worst was 20 Jan 2021.

-hh

Hey Lyin' Asshole, YOU'RE deleted, you FUCKING LIAR!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu Mar 17 21:36:49 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 12:37:30 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:00:12 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote: >>>>>> It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost impossible

No hope.

-hh
    Here ya go Tommy:

Now do you understand?

Meh, since deleted. In any event, it was a timeline showing the per capita CoVid mortality rates of the top 10% of Red districts vs Blue, but presented
    chronologically. The crossover between Blue being worst to Red being worst was 20 Jan 2021.

it did.

<https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate>

LOL! One FUCKING LIAR confirming another FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to TomS on Thu Mar 17 21:54:27 2022
    On 2022-03-17 9:36 p.m., TomS wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:00:12 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote: >>>>>>>> It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost impossible

No hope.

-hh
    Here ya go Tommy:

Now do you understand?

Meh, since deleted. In any event, it was a timeline showing the per capita >>> CoVid mortality rates of the top 10% of Red districts vs Blue, but presented
    chronologically. The crossover between Blue being worst to Red being worst >>> was 20 Jan 2021.

it did.

LOL! One FUCKING LIAR confirming another FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can see why you wouldn't want to look at the plots...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Mar 18 03:14:10 2022
    On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 12:54:29 AM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On 2022-03-17 9:36 p.m., TomS wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:00:12 PM UTC-4, Irving S wrote: >>>>>>>> It takes one valid point to convince an objective educated person, and often even after forty valid points, you cannot convince an imbecile. Another wise person said something to the extent that it is easy to fool someone, but almost
    impossible to convince someone they have been fooled.

No hope.

-hh
    Here ya go Tommy:

Now do you understand?

Meh, since deleted. In any event, it was a timeline showing the per capita
    CoVid mortality rates of the top 10% of Red districts vs Blue, but presented
    chronologically. The crossover between Blue being worst to Red being worst
    was 20 Jan 2021.

it did.

I can see why you wouldn't want to look at the plots...

Funny thing is that I incorrectly which graphic that I'd recently shared that I
    thought this particular link was. Specifically, this one wasn't on CoVid (as I had
    described above, and which Alan also saw), but on Russia-Ukraine.

The good news is that the above link isn't "gone forever" for Tommy to look at.

It got saved in the Wayback Machine.

So here ya go Tommy:

<https://web.archive.org/web/20220317004627/https://twitter.com/armanddoma/status/1504257622236561414>

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 12 12:59:26 2022
    I do not want or need responses to my posts.

Because there is nothing that most of your brain dead vaxed zombies could do to defend yourselfs. You are talking points.

Bottom line you twits, enjoy your progressive fantasy while you can. It will be ending soon. There will be payback for all your folly, that you can count on And it will not be pretty, that you can count on too. Losing sucks, you blew it folks!

And like I said, do not respond. Nothing you can say can change the truth. IF I want to hearing talking points, I can turn on MSNBC or CNN. Now scat you progressive leftist garbage. Go play with yourselves, go get some fast cars and go round and
    round some redneck race track. Go inject yourselves some more, and cut off the penises of your sons and the breasts of your daughters, what great folks the left is, really great folks!

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05