• The troll never ceases to entertain

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 1 16:47:04 2022
    "Every real golfer can tell you his precise best index and best round."

This is hilarious, you cannot make this stuff up folks.

I have been keeping my index for over 2O years. I cannot tell you my PRECISE best index. Bet a lot of golfers could not. In fact, plenty of golfers could care less about an index and keeping score is not always a priority. So I guess in the world
    of the troll, they are not real golfers! LOL!

Once again, our resident comedian does not disappoint!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Mar 2 12:58:47 2022
    On Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 7:47:06 PM UTC-5, Irving S wrote:

I have been keeping my index for over 2O years. I cannot tell you my PRECISE best index. Bet a lot of golfers could not. In fact, plenty of golfers could care less about an index and keeping score is not always a priority. So I guess in the world of
    the troll, they are not real golfers! LOL!

Worked at home this am, and then played a quick nine. Had a feeling of uneasiness around me. Looking around the club, i saw many familiar faces, and some I did not know. It was frightening to think that some were not "real golfers". What were they?
    Zombies, robots, Russian spies, who knows. But in the world of our king with the ultimate haircut, they are not "real". LOL! Thanks for the laughs all of you.

Now back to work for a few hours. Quick break and the laughs you twits provide, so many warm thanks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu Mar 3 12:16:10 2022
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:58:48 PM UTC-5, Irving S wrote:

I have been keeping my index for over 2O years. I cannot tell you my PRECISE best index. Bet a lot of golfers could not. In fact, plenty of golfers could care less about an index and keeping score is not always a priority. So I guess in the world of

Worked at home this am, and then played a quick nine. Had a feeling of uneasiness around me. Looking around the club, i saw many familiar faces, and some I did not know. It was frightening to think that some were not "real golfers". What were they?
    Zombies, robots, Russian spies, who knows. But in the world of our king with the ultimate haircut, they are not "real". LOL! Thanks for the laughs all of you.

Now back to work for a few hours. Quick break and the laughs you twits provide, so many warm thanks!

Leaving for a golf trip this weekend. I won't be posting, but will check in, laughing at you progressive turds. You never fail to entertain.

The question is, as I golf on my trip, will I be a "real" golfer or a "fake" golfer. LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu Mar 3 12:51:17 2022
    On 2022-03-03 12:16 p.m., Irving S wrote:

Leaving for a golf trip this weekend. I won't be posting, but will check in, laughing at you progressive turds. You never fail to entertain.

The question is, as I golf on my trip, will I be a "real" golfer or a "fake" golfer. LOL!

Awww.... ...still desperate for some attention, are you?

Here's a crumb.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu Mar 3 12:57:56 2022
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 3:51:19 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
    "Every real golfer can tell you his precise best index and best round." >>>

I have been keeping my index for over 2O years. I cannot tell you my PRECISE best index. Bet a lot of golfers could not. In fact, plenty of golfers could care less about an index and keeping score is not always a priority. So I guess in the world

Here's a crumb.

Wel thank you for that crumb. Now how about a crumb back. Please old man, go to the bank, take out a few thousand, and count it for us on youtube. A repeat performance of what was without question the most hilarious event ever on this newsgroup, think
    of all the attention.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu Mar 3 12:59:27 2022
    "Every real golfer can tell you his precise best index and best round." >>>

Here's a crumb.

Oh, and glad to see you are alive and well. You serve your purpose well. Entertaining the rest of us. Hundreds of thousands of posts are not enough, we need millions. You can do it, I know you can!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu Mar 3 13:55:13 2022
    On 2022-03-03 12:57 p.m., Irving S wrote:
    "Every real golfer can tell you his precise best index and best round." >>>>>

Here's a crumb.

Wel thank you for that crumb. Now how about a crumb back.

Well... ...a reply in just 6 minutes from the guy who was supposedly
    leaving.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05