• Re: I am soooo ashamed

From Irving S@21:1/5 to felicit...@gmail.com on Fri Feb 25 13:05:28 2022
    On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 4:02:38 PM UTC-5, felicit...@gmail.com wrote:
    According to one poster, I am not a decent poster because I could care less about the Ukraine. This is horrible. I have always thought of myself as a good decent person.

Oh well, can't in them all. Again, could care less. non-stop coverage on the news, if it was not for that, no one would even be discussing this.

The good of this is the end of democratic rule soon. Soon, all these progressive douchebags will be an after thought. Climate change. CRT, defund, etc etc. All a bad memory soon. Ukraine just provided another nail to the coffin. Good work you demented
    urine soaked fool.

Don't despair, dear lady. Nothing to be ashamed about. Consider the source, enough said.

Now lets all sit back and have a good healthy laugh at the ultimate comedian. . LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT FELT GREAT! REALLY GREAT!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Felicity@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 25 13:02:36 2022
    According to one poster, I am not a decent poster because I could care less about the Ukraine. This is horrible. I have always thought of myself as a good decent person.

Oh well, can't in them all. Again, could care less. non-stop coverage on the news, if it was not for that, no one would even be discussing this.

The good of this is the end of democratic rule soon. Soon, all these progressive douchebags will be an after thought. Climate change. CRT, defund, etc etc. All a bad memory soon. Ukraine just provided another nail to the coffin. Good work you
    demented urine soaked fool.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon Feb 28 20:22:29 2022
    On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:05:29 PM UTC-8, Irving S wrote:

The good of this is the end of democratic rule soon. Soon, all these progressive douchebags will be an after thought. Climate change. CRT, defund, etc etc. All a bad memory soon. Ukraine just provided another nail to the coffin. Good work you
    Don't despair, dear lady. Nothing to be ashamed about. Consider the source, enough said.

Now lets all sit back and have a good healthy laugh at the ultimate comedian. . LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The libtard Fools not only want to defund the POLICE, they want to defund the MILITARY TOO! Don't take it from me, they WILL tell you:
    https://spacenews.com/congressional-democrats-urge-biden-to-cut-defense-spending/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to TomS on Tue Mar 1 04:00:50 2022
    On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 11:22:31 PM UTC-5, TomS wrote:
    On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:05:29 PM UTC-8, Irving S wrote:

The libtard Fools not only want to defund the POLICE, they want to defund the MILITARY TOO! Don't take it from me, they WILL tell you:
    https://spacenews.com/congressional-democrats-urge-biden-to-cut-defense-spending/

A year old article. Plus its been the Right who's been pushing for decades to cut
    taxes ... are you now admitting that we need to fund more to these institutions and
    you're willing to have your personal income taxes be increased to pay for it?

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05