• Re: Looked at my 'TQQQ' today and nearly fainted! /s (1/2)

From Tommy@21:1/5 to -hh on Sun Jun 4 22:25:23 2023
    On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 3:58:57 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
    On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 11:12:05 PM UTC-4, Tommy wrote:
    On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 1:59:44 PM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 10:28:09 PM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
    On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 9:59:32 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
    On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 8:20:02 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
    On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 1:56:09 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Friday, February 17, 2023 at 3:24:44 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Friday, February 17, 2023 at 1:23:10 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 3:48:50 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 9:10:12 PM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 6:11:29 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 1:03:00 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 4:33:01 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 8:14:37 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
    On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 1:28:06 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 6:31:30 PM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 8:48:44 PM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 3:20:39 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 12:32:41 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 12:22:11 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 12:59:18 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 7:03:32 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 12:26:01 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 8:50:32 PM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 9:52:37 PM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:26:16 PM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 8:47:04 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
    On Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 8:51:50 PM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
    On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 3:10:19 PM UTC-4, -hh wrote:
    On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 8:27:03 AM UTC-4, -hh wrote:
    On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 10:37:56 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
    On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 8:17:20 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
    Well, after yesterday's correction, seems about right to pull on Tommy's
    chain again on how well his 'TQQQ' is doing.

Meantime...
    Probably time to check these again; midday 22 Aug 22
    [YTD's were as of 19 May 2022]
    BCE (DIV 5.3%) +2.3% Aug --> -2.81%
    BBY (DIV 3.5%) -23% Aug --> -20.43%
    CVX (DIV 3.5%) +40% Aug --> +33.69%
    ED (DIV 3.5%) +12% Aug --> +18.11%
    ENB (DIV 6%) +16% Aug --> +13.26%
    JNJ (DIV 2.4%) +3.3% Aug --> -0.32%
    LMT (DIV 2.6%) +22% Aug --> +25.64%
    NVS (DIV 2.5%) +1.8% Aug --> -2.74%
    VTRS (DIV 4.5%) -14% Aug --> -22.55%
    --------------------------------------

Total portfolio slice is still net positive 'YTD', by +6.1%, which contrasts ever
    so slightly to the likes of Tommy's TQQQ being down by a mere -66%.

8/22/22 Update:

YTD is still positive, at +4.65% whereas TQQQ at $32.4 is in the red at -62% ... although
    to be fair, that is a four point recovery since May. Of course, this +4.65% is before
    dividends (roughly +2.5%), so one could say that it is effectively at +7% YTD.

Been way too long since reporting back on this...

BCE (DIV 5.3%) -14% BBY (DIV 3.5%) -18% CVX (DIV 3.5%) +44% ED (DIV 3.5%) +13% ENB (DIV 6%) +1%
    JNJ (DIV 2.4%) +5% LMT (DIV 2.6%) +39% NVS (DIV 2.5%) +4% VTRS (DIV 4.5%) -18%

Total portfolio slice is still net positive 'YTD', by +5.54% on Equities values...plus, of
    course, the dividends spun off...roughly another +3.77%, so approx. +9% paper return.

30 Jan update:

+7.34% appreciation, plus the dividends, so roughly a 10%-11% YoY return.
    Apologies, forgot to include the comparison back to TQQQ for Tommy.

TQQQ (close yesterday) at $18.27 ... down -17% since Tommy's claimed purchase of it
    at $22.00, executed back on 5 Dec 2022:

<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.golf/c/ooGucHaSsFI/m/DpkT6VenAwAJ>

Tommy's silent, of course, as TQQQ's back under $22/share.

-hh

Well, let's look at how Lyin' Asshole's strategy played out.

I figured you'd crawl back as soon as you were 'safely' above water.

The Fed announced today a 0.25% rate hike and indicated they were close to the end of rate hikes.
    Not sure what you're reading, because:

"The Fed Raises Rates a Quarter Point and Signals More Ahead

America’s central bank has shifted into a new phase, raising rates
    more slowly as inflation shows signs of moderating."

<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/01/business/federal-reserve-interest-rates.html>

It includes a statement of "...“a couple more” rate increases..." too.

This is what I was anticipating, and the market responded accordingly.
    TQQQ is now at 24.39, giving me about an 11% gain in less than 90 days - not bad.

So? Does that mean that you sold today?

So, you STATED that I had a 20% LOSS w/o asking me if I had sold!

Incorrect. The comment was noting that you were hiding while you were underwater:
    "Tommy's silent, of course, as TQQQ's back under $22/share. "
    Plus Tommy's silent on if he's bailed out of TQQQ with just his 11% gain (before STCG taxes).
    WHY don't you maintain the same standards????

Sorry, but I *exceed* the standards that you use, by actually substantiating statements.

More importantly, the trajectory going forward is much more likely to be up than down.

Yes, that's what the Fed said: "...“a couple more” rate increases...".
    Or did you mean to suggest something else?

Hey Lyin' Asshole, I'm going to give you the MOST IMPORTANT piece of advice yet: the Fed is near
    the end of their rate increases and the market KNOWS that. Prices have ALREADY factored those
    increases in and company profits have ABSORBED those increases, so the market is GREEN-LIGHTED
    for an upside move. In other words, we have already seen the market BOTTOM. Is that clear enough
    for your peanut-sized brain??????

So you've definitively called the bottom. Does this also mean that you're also saying that there will be
    no recession in 2023 either?
    Hmmm...
    Meanwhile, the Lyin' Asshole has his thumb up his ass, not knowing what to do, but what else is new?

Golly, looks like Mr. Senile forgot that someone mentioned buying TQQQ in December
    at lower than a $22/share price, which mathematically means better than +11%:

Hey LA, did you BUY TQQQ at that price? I DOUBT IT!!!!

Already posted that I did, but didn't provide a receipt, so here ya go:

<http://huntzinger.com/usenet/2022-TQQQ_redacted.gif>

Granted, it is redacted, but it is nevertheless sufficient to show a TQQQ purchase in December, at
    a price whose first digit is a "1" instead of a "2". Go ahead and complain that this isn't good enough,
    but do so by leading by example, by posting your own purchase order record of CVX to show what
    the minimum disclosure resolution is that you want to see.
    Still waiting.
    [quote]
    12/27/22 update: TQQQ low & close: $16.72 & $16.84
    Looks like I can expect some paperwork in the mail from a certain limit order...
    [/quote]

Hmmm...that suggests something north of +40%, doesn't it?

Not for you because you DIDN'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except for how any TQQQ purchase below $20.00 versus your $24.39 price point
    would be at least a +22% gain.

Likewise, for even lower prices:

If PP = $19.50 --> +25%
    If PP = $19.00 --> +28%
    If PP = $18.50 --> +32%
    If PP = $18.00 --> +36%
    If PP = $17.50 --> +39%
    If PP = $17.00 --> +43%
    If PP = $16.50 --> +48%
    etc

Meantime, today's jobs report was too strong, so Markets are dropping because they know
    that that's meat for the Federal Reserve to keep on increasing rates for longer = a Tommy oops!

Without nitpicking, ...

This would be the part where Tommy tries to ignore that his call that the Feds have ended making
    rate hikes is looking quite incorrect at the end of last week. Plus Tommy's silent on if he's bailed
    out of TQQQ with just a 11% gain (before STCG taxes).

... its good to see that you followed my advice FOR ONCE!

Nah, the TQQQ holdings are insignificant: they're worth the entertainment value of seeing you
    squirm, because no matter what brag you try to make, you know someone else is doing better than you.

The Lyin' Asshole's string of lies is unbroken: WHEN did I say that the Fed had ENDED their rate hikes?

Nah, I'm just already accepting a hike at the Fed's March meeting, based on what you said, which was:
    "....indicated they were close to the end of rate hikes."

That's in conjunction and context with how you've not denied having also called the bottom already, as well as
    the elaborations on how a bottom occurs only a few months before the last rate hikes. Together, it points to
    the Fed's March meeting as being the last rate hike as being what you meant - - at the time you said it.

Naturally, now that the Fed has clearly said otherwise, you're trying to change what you meant, particularly
    particularly since the June and even May Fed meeting dates are already too far into 2023 for a reasonable
    expectation of a Fed rate cut occurring 2023, because any sort of Fed rates hold duration would be negated.

Meantime, you're silent on if you already bailed out of TQQQ at its 11% gain point (before STCG taxes).

Ditto on you providing clarity on if you're also saying that there will be no recession in 2023 either.

As well as your mystery purchase record on CVX....oh, gosh on INTC too (purchased claimed prior to 11 Jan 22)
    INTC values as of:
    31 Dec 21: $48.94**
    11 Jan 22: $52.46
    11 Feb 23: $27.80

** - adjusted close; lowest daily non-adjusted low for 10/31/21 through 1/11/22 was $49.18
    Hey Asshole, at least you ADMIT that I didn't say the Fed was DONE with rate hikes.

There are, at least, two more rate hikes in the works, PROBABLY (note I am not declaring this) 0.25% each.

Oh, so it’s “at least two”? That’s what’s now supposed to be “close”? This pushes out the first
    meeting with no expected rate hike to mid-June, so where does that now place your bottom,
    for which you’ve previously said “I am saying that the market is going thru a bottoming process
    this quarter.”, which ends in just 51 days? Trying to copy my 1H comment?

So, now you are arguing about what "close" means. Sorry, but your sorry ass
    doesn't deserve an education in that.

Nope, just illustrating how you’re trying to [use] a rubber ruler…again. And got caught…again.

We have ALREADY had our recession which you profoundly waffled about.
    No, NBER is the authority on that, and they’ve not made that call. Sorry.

Sorry, but we WERE.

Nope. No matter what you want to believe, NBER has not made that determination.

I have ALREADY put you on notice that I AM NOT informing you of all my trades, …

Non sequitur, as you’ve been on notice yourself that you can’t make any claims on any
    trades that you’ve not posted prior adequate notice. Thus, you’ll no longer be able to
    cherry-pick from your entire portfolio to find a winner to claim…unless you choose to
    disclose your entire portfolio, of course.

You are a PIECE OF WORK, Asshole! I owe you exactly NOTHING, which is exactly
    what you DESERVE. You are a loser living a life of quiet desperation that looks at
    diminishing those that have done better than you.

Golly, that reflection you see of yourself in the mirror really is quite ugly, isn’t it?

… just as YOU are not doing the same (and, now, declaring that you bought TQQQ
    with a very suspicious trade confirmation).

Nah, you’ve already been told to provide an example of your own trades with the level
    of detail you’re trying to complain about not getting from others…and have not done so.

Silence from Tommy.

Let's face it: you're jealous of my success and want to belittle it at every opportunity.
    So be it - you are welcome to wallow in your proven mediocrity.

Sorry, but you do that all on your own and to yourself. No one here has any reason
    to be in the least jealous of your little goldfish bowl’s echo chamber.

Yeah, right - coming from a loser.

Nah, the problem you have Tommy is that I’ve not tried to brag as much as you, so
    you’re stuck in the “absence of evidence is not evidence of absence” logical trap.

Plus even when I’ve dropped clues, you’ve been unable and/or unwilling to
    comprehend and/or acknowledge their significance. Your loss, not mine.

BTW, a retired friend sent me these two links recently; first is an illustration
    whereas the second is a quasi-analysis…a bit overly broad, but nevertheless
    revealing on some of your behavior:

< https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=396981&sid=7b59bcd7747813e9852733284ece221f>

< https://bowtiedbull.substack.com/p/going-through-levels-of-wealth>

Quick reads both.

Gosh, Tommy's gone silent. Perhaps from this in the last cite:

[quote]

Common tells of the Upper Middle Class belief system

* Absolute obsession with being seen as important...
    * Insecurity...
    * Passive aggressive behavior...Constant emphasis on how “high they are up the chain”.
    * Obsession with “comp”....common for them to prod and try to figure out how much you make...

[/quote]

YAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN...

“Cry harder”, Tommy.
    Your attempt at psychoanalysis is PATHETIC, Lyin' Asshole.
    It’s not mine:

[quote]
    * Insecurity...
    * Passive aggressive behavior...Constant emphasis on how “high they are up the chain”.
    * Obsession with “comp”....common for them to prod and try to figure out how much you make...
    [/quote]

Yes, it is.

Nope: <https://bowtiedbull.substack.com/p/going-through-levels-of-wealth>

Shoot the messenger much?
    The bottom line is the same: you just live a miserable life jealous of others
    who have succeeded where you have failed.

YA instance of a (self-alleged) RSG “multimillionaire” being vain & bitter.

Hardly. I am neither vain nor bitter.

"...he vainly whined, so bitterly that his flecks of spittle tarnished the basement's linoleum floor." /s
    On the contrary, I have tried to pass the secret of my success to you libtards and have
    been met with nothing but scorn and derision (which is why you dudes aren't successful).

Incorrect: your so-called 'secrets' weren't secrets at all, nor even about how to be successful
    in business. They were just a couple of already-known strategies for personal income taxes.

FYI, it is hard to honestly claim that the disinclination was scornful/derisive when it was explained
    as due to individual circumstances (e.g. insufficient age for RMDs, employer benefits) which was
    what made them de-optimal strategies to be employed at present.

Perhaps what you're thinking of as derision was in how it was noted that you had exaggerated
    on your claimed magnitude of savings? Or how your misrepresenting a mere two tips as "many"?

Nope. Attention to Detail is a time-tested attribute for success in life & business: try it sometime.

Naturally, Tommy has provided zero quantified metrics for what anyone is
    supposed to be jealous of him for. Perhaps it will be stomach acidity level?

You continually obliviate on it - that is ample evidence of jealousness.

Nah, it has merely become sport to remind you of your "emperor has no clothes" personal failure.

Because no one forced you to make your 'multimillionaire' claim, yet you did so & repeated that
    many times. Your attempt to rub that in the face of others has backfired on you because you've
    not ever substantiated your allegation, which is why it, like you, rings empty and hollow.

Hey Lyin' Asshole, you present a PHONY E-Trade transaction and you QUESTION my veracity???
    Go back to the drawing board, bozo.

Oh, look: Tommy is back to that old diversion attempt again, only this time he's tried to move from
    claiming it was a "very suspicious trade confirmation" to now alleging it was a "PHONY" one.
    No proof again, of course.

As Tommy's been told:
    "Go ahead and complain that this isn't good enough, but do so by leading by example, by posting your own
    purchase order record of CVX to show what the minimum disclosure resolution is that you want to see."
    Instead of leading by example, Tommy vainly just posts bitter another "Grandpa Simpson" rant.

LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, your phony Etrade confirmation shows a price of ONE DOLLAR and NOTHING
    for the quantity. Now, are you claiming that is a REAL confirmation????

And no account number either: you're just confused because the redaction of that information
    was done as white on transparent, which your image viewer represented as white on white: try
    opening the file in a better GIF browser/editor to better reveal where the redactions were made.

Or ask nicely what contrasting color you want it changed to .. perhaps "cowardly Tommy yellow streak"?

Since that would be too much work for Tommy, here's an update of the substantiation, with the
    redactions done in Tommy Yellow so that he can't legitimately complain about not being able to
    see exactly where each redaction was done:

<https://www.huntzinger.com/usenet/2022-TQQQ_redacted.gif>

Meantime, back on 3 Feb, we were told: “Prices have ALREADY factored those increases in and
    company profits have ABSORBED those increases, so the market is GREEN-LIGHTED for an upside
    move. In other words, we have already seen the market BOTTOM.”

But it appears that the Markets have had a difficult opinion of “bottom” than Tommy …

DJIA is currently down -800, of which -500 was just today. Similarly, Tommy’s favorite of TQQQ
    was at $25.52 on the 3rd, but closed today at $22.35.
    TQQQ closed out the week today at $21.77

Naturally, Tommy's in hiding, having called "BOTTOM" three weeks ago.

My, My! We haven't heard from the Lyin' Asshole on this topic for SOME TIME!
    I wonder why?
    Been busy doing other stuff. Roof replacement this past week.
    Could it be because TQQQ closed yesterday at $36.82?
    When it was over $80/share just eighteen months ago? Nah!

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Tommy on Mon Jun 5 03:29:21 2023
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 1:25:25 AM UTC-4, Tommy wrote:

Meantime...

Total portfolio slice is still net positive 'YTD', by +6.1%, which contrasts ever

8/22/22 Update:

YTD is still positive, at +4.65% whereas TQQQ at $32.4 is in the red at -62% ... although
    to be fair, that is a four point recovery since May. Of course, this +4.65% is before

BCE (DIV 5.3%) -14%
    BBY (DIV 3.5%) -18%
    CVX (DIV 3.5%) +44%
    ED (DIV 3.5%) +13% ENB (DIV 6%) +1% JNJ (DIV 2.4%) +5% LMT (DIV 2.6%) +39%
    NVS (DIV 2.5%) +4% VTRS (DIV 4.5%) -18%

Total portfolio slice is still net positive 'YTD', by +5.54% on Equities values...plus, of
    course, the dividends spun off...roughly another +3.77%, so approx. +9% paper return.

30 Jan update:

TQQQ (close yesterday) at $18.27 ... down -17% since Tommy's claimed purchase of it

-hh

The Fed announced today a 0.25% rate hike and indicated they were close to the end of rate hikes.

<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/01/business/federal-reserve-interest-rates.html>

TQQQ is now at 24.39, giving me about an 11% gain in less than 90 days - not bad.

Incorrect. The comment was noting that you were hiding while you were underwater:
    Plus Tommy's silent on if he's bailed out of TQQQ with just his 11% gain (before STCG taxes).

Sorry, but I *exceed* the standards that you use, by actually substantiating statements.

More importantly, the trajectory going forward is much more likely to be up than down.

Hey Lyin' Asshole, I'm going to give you the MOST IMPORTANT piece of advice yet: the Fed is near
    the end of their rate increases and the market KNOWS that. Prices have ALREADY factored those
    increases in and company profits have ABSORBED those increases, so the market is GREEN-LIGHTED
    for an upside move. In other words, we have already seen the market BOTTOM. Is that clear enough

So you've definitively called the bottom. Does this also mean that you're also saying that there will be
    Hmmm...
    Meanwhile, the Lyin' Asshole has his thumb up his ass, not knowing what to do, but what else is new?

Golly, looks like Mr. Senile forgot that someone mentioned buying TQQQ in December

Granted, it is redacted, but it is nevertheless sufficient to show a TQQQ purchase in December, at
    a price whose first digit is a "1" instead of a "2". Go ahead and complain that this isn't good enough,
    but do so by leading by example, by posting your own purchase order record of CVX to show what
    Still waiting.
    [quote]
    Looks like I can expect some paperwork in the mail from a certain limit order...
    [/quote]

If PP = $19.50 --> +25%
    If PP = $19.00 --> +28%
    If PP = $18.50 --> +32%
    If PP = $18.00 --> +36%
    If PP = $17.50 --> +39%
    If PP = $17.00 --> +43%
    If PP = $16.50 --> +48%
    etc

Meantime, today's jobs report was too strong, so Markets are dropping because they know
    that that's meat for the Federal Reserve to keep on increasing rates for longer = a Tommy oops!

Without nitpicking, ...

This would be the part where Tommy tries to ignore that his call that the Feds have ended making
    rate hikes is looking quite incorrect at the end of last week. Plus Tommy's silent on if he's bailed

Nah, the TQQQ holdings are insignificant: they're worth the entertainment value of seeing you
    squirm, because no matter what brag you try to make, you know someone else is doing better than you.

The Lyin' Asshole's string of lies is unbroken: WHEN did I say that the Fed had ENDED their rate hikes?

Nah, I'm just already accepting a hike at the Fed's March meeting, based on what you said, which was:

That's in conjunction and context with how you've not denied having also called the bottom already, as well as
    the elaborations on how a bottom occurs only a few months before the last rate hikes. Together, it points to
    the Fed's March meeting as being the last rate hike as being what you meant - - at the time you said it.

Naturally, now that the Fed has clearly said otherwise, you're trying to change what you meant, particularly
    particularly since the June and even May Fed meeting dates are already too far into 2023 for a reasonable
    expectation of a Fed rate cut occurring 2023, because any sort of Fed rates hold duration would be negated.

Meantime, you're silent on if you already bailed out of TQQQ at its 11% gain point (before STCG taxes).

Ditto on you providing clarity on if you're also saying that there will be no recession in 2023 either.

As well as your mystery purchase record on CVX....oh, gosh on INTC too (purchased claimed prior to 11 Jan 22)
    INTC values as of:

** - adjusted close; lowest daily non-adjusted low for 10/31/21 through 1/11/22 was $49.18
    Hey Asshole, at least you ADMIT that I didn't say the Fed was DONE with rate hikes.

There are, at least, two more rate hikes in the works, PROBABLY (note I am not declaring this) 0.25% each.

Oh, so it’s “at least two”? That’s what’s now supposed to be “close”? This pushes out the first
    meeting with no expected rate hike to mid-June, so where does that now place your bottom,
    for which you’ve previously said “I am saying that the market is going thru a bottoming process

Nope, just illustrating how you’re trying to [use] a rubber ruler…again. And got caught…again.

Sorry, but we WERE.

I have ALREADY put you on notice that I AM NOT informing you of all my trades, …

Non sequitur, as you’ve been on notice yourself that you can’t make any claims on any
    trades that you’ve not posted prior adequate notice. Thus, you’ll no longer be able to
    cherry-pick from your entire portfolio to find a winner to claim…unless you choose to

what you DESERVE. You are a loser living a life of quiet desperation that looks at

Golly, that reflection you see of yourself in the mirror really is quite ugly, isn’t it?

Nah, you’ve already been told to provide an example of your own trades with the level
    of detail you’re trying to complain about not getting from others…and have not done so.

Silence from Tommy.

Let's face it: you're jealous of my success and want to belittle it at every opportunity.

Sorry, but you do that all on your own and to yourself. No one here has any reason

Nah, the problem you have Tommy is that I’ve not tried to brag as much as you, so
    you’re stuck in the “absence of evidence is not evidence of absence” logical trap.

BTW, a retired friend sent me these two links recently; first is an illustration

< https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=396981&sid=7b59bcd7747813e9852733284ece221f>

Quick reads both.

[quote]

* Insecurity...

[/quote]

YAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN...

“Cry harder”, Tommy.
    It’s not mine:

[quote]
    * Absolute obsession with being seen as important... * Insecurity...
    [/quote]

Yes, it is.

"...he vainly whined, so bitterly that his flecks of spittle tarnished the basement's linoleum floor." /s
    On the contrary, I have tried to pass the secret of my success to you libtards and have
    been met with nothing but scorn and derision (which is why you dudes aren't successful).

Incorrect: your so-called 'secrets' weren't secrets at all, nor even about how to be successful
    in business. They were just a couple of already-known strategies for personal income taxes.

FYI, it is hard to honestly claim that the disinclination was scornful/derisive when it was explained
    as due to individual circumstances (e.g. insufficient age for RMDs, employer benefits) which was

Perhaps what you're thinking of as derision was in how it was noted that you had exaggerated
    on your claimed magnitude of savings? Or how your misrepresenting a mere two tips as "many"?

Nope. Attention to Detail is a time-tested attribute for success in life & business: try it sometime.

Nah, it has merely become sport to remind you of your "emperor has no clothes" personal failure.

Because no one forced you to make your 'multimillionaire' claim, yet you did so & repeated that
    many times. Your attempt to rub that in the face of others has backfired on you because you've
    not ever substantiated your allegation, which is why it, like you, rings empty and hollow.

Hey Lyin' Asshole, you present a PHONY E-Trade transaction and you QUESTION my veracity???

Oh, look: Tommy is back to that old diversion attempt again, only this time he's tried to move from
    claiming it was a "very suspicious trade confirmation" to now alleging it was a "PHONY" one.

As Tommy's been told:
    "Go ahead and complain that this isn't good enough, but do so by leading by example, by posting your own
    purchase order record of CVX to show what the minimum disclosure resolution is that you want to see."
    Instead of leading by example, Tommy vainly just posts bitter another "Grandpa Simpson" rant.

LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, your phony Etrade confirmation shows a price of ONE DOLLAR and NOTHING

And no account number either: you're just confused because the redaction of that information
    was done as white on transparent, which your image viewer represented as white on white: try
    opening the file in a better GIF browser/editor to better reveal where the redactions were made.

Or ask nicely what contrasting color you want it changed to .. perhaps "cowardly Tommy yellow streak"?

Since that would be too much work for Tommy, here's an update of the substantiation, with the
    redactions done in Tommy Yellow so that he can't legitimately complain about not being able to
    see exactly where each redaction was done:

<https://www.huntzinger.com/usenet/2022-TQQQ_redacted.gif>

Meantime, back on 3 Feb, we were told: “Prices have ALREADY factored those increases in and
    company profits have ABSORBED those increases, so the market is GREEN-LIGHTED for an upside

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Tommy on Mon Jun 5 18:22:55 2023
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:20:33 PM UTC-7, Tommy wrote:
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 3:29:23 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

Meantime...

8/22/22 Update:

BCE (DIV 5.3%) -14%
    BBY (DIV 3.5%) -18%
    CVX (DIV 3.5%) +44%
    ED (DIV 3.5%) +13%
    ENB (DIV 6%) +1%
    JNJ (DIV 2.4%) +5%
    LMT (DIV 2.6%) +39%
    NVS (DIV 2.5%) +4%
    VTRS (DIV 4.5%) -18%

30 Jan update:

-hh

Hmmm...

Still waiting.
    [quote]
    [/quote]

If PP = $19.50 --> +25%
    If PP = $19.00 --> +28%
    If PP = $18.50 --> +32%
    If PP = $18.00 --> +36%
    If PP = $17.50 --> +39%
    If PP = $17.00 --> +43%
    If PP = $16.50 --> +48% etc

Without nitpicking, ...

INTC values as of:

Sorry, but we WERE.

Silence from Tommy.

Quick reads both.

[quote]

* Insecurity...

[/quote]

YAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN...

“Cry harder”, Tommy.
    It’s not mine:

[quote]
    * Insecurity...
    [/quote]

Yes, it is.

As Tommy's been told:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to -hh on Mon Jun 5 18:20:31 2023

Meantime...

8/22/22 Update:

BCE (DIV 5.3%) -14%
    BBY (DIV 3.5%) -18%
    CVX (DIV 3.5%) +44%
    ED (DIV 3.5%) +13%
    ENB (DIV 6%) +1% JNJ (DIV 2.4%) +5%
    LMT (DIV 2.6%) +39%
    NVS (DIV 2.5%) +4%
    VTRS (DIV 4.5%) -18%

30 Jan update:

-hh

Hmmm...

Still waiting.
    [quote]
    [/quote]

If PP = $19.50 --> +25%
    If PP = $19.00 --> +28%
    If PP = $18.50 --> +32%
    If PP = $18.00 --> +36%
    If PP = $17.50 --> +39%
    If PP = $17.00 --> +43%
    If PP = $16.50 --> +48%
    etc

Without nitpicking, ...

INTC values as of:

Sorry, but we WERE.

Silence from Tommy.

Quick reads both.

[quote]

* Insecurity...

[/quote]

YAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN...

“Cry harder”, Tommy.
    It’s not mine:

[quote]
    * Insecurity...
    [/quote]

Yes, it is.

As Tommy's been told:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Tommy on Tue Jun 6 07:22:00 2023
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 9:22:56 PM UTC-4, Tommy wrote:

Meantime...

8/22/22 Update:

BCE (DIV 5.3%) -14%
    BBY (DIV 3.5%) -18%
    CVX (DIV 3.5%) +44%
    ED (DIV 3.5%) +13%
    ENB (DIV 6%) +1%
    JNJ (DIV 2.4%) +5%
    LMT (DIV 2.6%) +39%
    NVS (DIV 2.5%) +4%
    VTRS (DIV 4.5%) -18%

30 Jan update:

-hh

Hmmm...

Still waiting.
    [quote]
    [/quote]

If PP = $19.50 --> +25% If PP = $19.00 --> +28% If PP = $18.50 --> +32% If PP = $18.00 --> +36% If PP = $17.50 --> +39% If PP = $17.00 --> +43% If PP = $16.50 --> +48% etc

Without nitpicking, ...

INTC values as of:

Sorry, but we WERE.

Silence from Tommy.

Quick reads both.

[quote]

* Insecurity...

[/quote]

YAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN...

“Cry harder”, Tommy.
    It’s not mine:

[quote]
    * Insecurity...
    [/quote]

Yes, it is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to -hh on Wed Jun 7 04:33:09 2023
    On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 10:22:02 AM UTC-4, -hh wrote:
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 9:22:56 PM UTC-4, Tommy wrote:

Meantime...

8/22/22 Update:

BCE (DIV 5.3%) -14%
    BBY (DIV 3.5%) -18%
    CVX (DIV 3.5%) +44%
    ED (DIV 3.5%) +13%
    ENB (DIV 6%) +1%
    JNJ (DIV 2.4%) +5%
    LMT (DIV 2.6%) +39%
    NVS (DIV 2.5%) +4%
    VTRS (DIV 4.5%) -18%

30 Jan update:

-hh

Hmmm...

Still waiting.
    [quote]
    [/quote]

If PP = $19.50 --> +25%
    If PP = $19.00 --> +28%
    If PP = $18.50 --> +32%
    If PP = $18.00 --> +36%
    If PP = $17.50 --> +39%
    If PP = $17.00 --> +43%
    If PP = $16.50 --> +48%
    etc

Without nitpicking, ...

INTC values as of:

Sorry, but we WERE.

Silence from Tommy.

Quick reads both.

[quote]

* Insecurity...

[/quote]

YAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN...

“Cry harder”, Tommy.
    It’s not mine:

[quote]
    * Insecurity...
    [/quote]

Yes, it is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05