• Harvard professors openly advocated dissolution of democracy

From Tommy@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 24 17:33:38 2023
    They are calling for Biden to "restrain" judges with whom they disagree!!!! "Restrain" means to imprison. Yet these turds refer to Republicans as being "extreme."
    https://nypost.com/2023/07/24/liberal-profs-urge-biden-to-defy-mistaken-rulings-by-maga-supreme-court-justices/

“We urge President Biden to restrain MAGA justices immediately by announcing that if and when they issue rulings that are based on gravely mistaken interpretations of the Constitution that undermine our most fundamental commitments, the Administration
    will be guided by its own constitutional interpretations,” the pair wrote.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Mon Jul 24 19:24:30 2023
    On 2023-07-24 17:33, Tommy wrote:
    They are calling for Biden to "restrain" judges with whom they disagree!!!! "Restrain" means to imprison. Yet these turds refer to Republicans as being "extreme."
    https://nypost.com/2023/07/24/liberal-profs-urge-biden-to-defy-mistaken-rulings-by-maga-supreme-court-justices/

“We urge President Biden to restrain MAGA justices immediately by announcing that if and when they issue rulings that are based on gravely mistaken interpretations of the Constitution that undermine our most fundamental commitments, the
    Administration will be guided by its own constitutional interpretations,” the pair wrote.

So you're against the Alabama Republican government that is defying the
    Supreme Court order to redraw there electoral districts...

...right?

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Jul 26 18:29:32 2023
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 7:24:35 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

“We urge President Biden to restrain MAGA justices immediately by announcing that if and when they issue rulings that are based on gravely mistaken interpretations of the Constitution that undermine our most fundamental commitments, the
    Administration will be guided by its own constitutional interpretations,” the pair wrote.
    So you're against the Alabama Republican government that is defying the Supreme Court order to redraw there electoral districts...

...right?

More WHATABOUTISM, Fool. I am just a REPORTER - judge for YOURSELF.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Wed Jul 26 18:30:54 2023
    On 2023-07-26 18:29, Tommy wrote:

So you're against the Alabama Republican government that is defying the
    Supreme Court order to redraw there electoral districts...

...right?

I'm just asking questions, Sunshine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Jul 26 18:36:19 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:30:58 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

So you're against the Alabama Republican government that is defying the >> Supreme Court order to redraw there electoral districts...

...right?

ONE MINUTE RESPONSE TIME!!!!!! You just set a RECORD, Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Wed Jul 26 23:53:52 2023
    On 2023-07-26 18:36, Tommy wrote:

So you're against the Alabama Republican government that is defying the >>>> Supreme Court order to redraw there electoral districts...

...right?

ONE MINUTE RESPONSE TIME!!!!!! You just set a RECORD, Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine that...

...I sat down at my computer and saw a lot of rants.

I'm just asking questions about what you actually believe, Sunshine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu Jul 27 18:08:14 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 11:54:00 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

So you're against the Alabama Republican government that is defying the >>>> Supreme Court order to redraw there electoral districts...

...right?

Imagine that...

Hey Fool, you DIDN'T just sit down: you were CAMPED there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Thu Jul 27 18:41:56 2023
    On 2023-07-27 18:08, Tommy wrote:
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 11:54:00 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

So you're against the Alabama Republican government that is defying the >>>>>> Supreme Court order to redraw there electoral districts...

...right?

Imagine that...

Hey Fool, you DIDN'T just sit down: you were CAMPED there.

And I notice you won't take a stand on the Alabama (Republican)
    government defying a Supreme Court order.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05