• Re: Looked at my 'TQQQ' today and nearly fainted! /s (2/2)

From Tommy@21:1/5 to -hh on Sun Jun 4 22:25:23 2023
    [continued from previous message]

Hey you IDIOT - that is not what you were saying a couple of months ago.

My gain on TQQQ is now over FIFTY PERCENT!
    My paper gain is bigger.

You can take your "paper gain" and wipe your ASS with it as that is ALL that it is good for!

All that the Lyin' Asshole has to show is his obviously FAKE TRADE!
    Still has more substantiation than your claim.

It is FAKE and you KNOW IT! I posted my trade when I made it. How MUCH do you want to bet that it is FAKE?

And you libtards have been WAY BEHIND THE CURVE on everything else, calling for a market pullback, saying we should wait until even 2024 to reenter the market!
    Not what was actually said now, wasn’t it?

Pretty much was, asshole.

Especially since the historical trend is for the market bottom to be months after
    the last Fed rate hike, and the Fed is coy on if they’re going to hike again later
    this month or not, thanks to the stronger than expected jobs report last Friday.

How much have you LOST with that bit of so-called "intelligence?"

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Tommy on Mon Jun 5 03:29:21 2023

move. In other words, we have already seen the market BOTTOM.”

But it appears that the Markets have had a difficult opinion of “bottom” than Tommy …

DJIA is currently down -800, of which -500 was just today. Similarly, Tommy’s favorite of TQQQ
    was at $25.52 on the 3rd, but closed today at $22.35.
    TQQQ closed out the week today at $21.77

Naturally, Tommy's in hiding, having called "BOTTOM" three weeks ago.

My, My! We haven't heard from the Lyin' Asshole on this topic for SOME TIME!
    I wonder why?

Been busy doing other stuff. Roof replacement this past week.

Pics posted!

Could it be because TQQQ closed yesterday at $36.82?

When it was over $80/share just eighteen months ago? Nah!

Gosh, that’s an amazingly vague statement. You’ll have to provide
    the exact quote, along with GG URL a link to the thread for context.

My paper gain is bigger.

You can take your "paper gain" and wipe your ASS with it as that is ALL that it is good for!

Nah, it’s valuable enough just in how it makes that vein on your forehead pop.

It is FAKE and you KNOW IT! I posted my trade when I made it.
    How MUCH do you want to bet that it is FAKE?

Well, let’s see: just how many shares of TQQQ did you buy in total?

And how much cash are you willing to put into a third party escrow,
    so as to deny either party the ability to Welch on any such wager?

And you libtards have been WAY BEHIND THE CURVE on everything else, calling for a market pullback, saying we should wait until even 2024 to reenter the market!

Nope. My comment was second half 2023, possibly into 2024.

Especially since the historical trend is for the market bottom to be months after
    the last Fed rate hike, and the Fed is coy on if they’re going to hike again later
    this month or not, thanks to the stronger than expected jobs report last Friday.

Less than you.
    Pop that forehead vein again Tommy!

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Tommy on Mon Jun 5 18:22:55 2023

purchase order record of CVX to show what the minimum disclosure resolution is that you want to see."
    Instead of leading by example, Tommy vainly just posts bitter another "Grandpa Simpson" rant.

LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, your phony Etrade confirmation shows a price of ONE DOLLAR and NOTHING
    for the quantity. Now, are you claiming that is a REAL confirmation????

And no account number either: you're just confused because the redaction of that information
    was done as white on transparent, which your image viewer represented as white on white: try
    opening the file in a better GIF browser/editor to better reveal where the redactions were made.

Or ask nicely what contrasting color you want it changed to .. perhaps "cowardly Tommy yellow streak"?

Since that would be too much work for Tommy, here's an update of the substantiation, with the
    redactions done in Tommy Yellow so that he can't legitimately complain about not being able to
    see exactly where each redaction was done:

<https://www.huntzinger.com/usenet/2022-TQQQ_redacted.gif>

Meantime, back on 3 Feb, we were told: “Prices have ALREADY factored those increases in and
    company profits have ABSORBED those increases, so the market is GREEN-LIGHTED for an upside

But it appears that the Markets have had a difficult opinion of “bottom” than Tommy …

DJIA is currently down -800, of which -500 was just today. Similarly, Tommy’s favorite of TQQQ

I wonder why?

Pics posted!

My paper gain is bigger.

And you libtards have been WAY BEHIND THE CURVE on everything else, calling for a market pullback, saying we should wait until even 2024 to
    reenter the market!

Less than you.

-hh
    LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, you continue to make proclamations based on exactly ZERO evidence. The market has bottomed based on the major indices. This was confirmed by the latest strong jobs report. I am sitting pretty while you are fretting over when to
    reenter the market. All of your predictions are BUST, which is why you AREN'T a multimillionaire. At least you can wipe your ass with them...

BTW, I am willing to bet you AS MUCH as I invested in TQQQ - nothing like doubling my investment!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to -hh on Mon Jun 5 18:20:31 2023

opening the file in a better GIF browser/editor to better reveal where the redactions were made.

Or ask nicely what contrasting color you want it changed to .. perhaps "cowardly Tommy yellow streak"?

Since that would be too much work for Tommy, here's an update of the substantiation, with the
    redactions done in Tommy Yellow so that he can't legitimately complain about not being able to

Meantime, back on 3 Feb, we were told: “Prices have ALREADY factored those increases in and
    company profits have ABSORBED those increases, so the market is GREEN-LIGHTED for an upside

I wonder why?

Pics posted!

My paper gain is bigger.

And you libtards have been WAY BEHIND THE CURVE on everything else, calling for a market pullback, saying we should wait until even 2024 to
    reenter the market!

Less than you.

-hh

LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, you continue to make proclamations based on exactly ZERO evidence. The market has bottomed based on the major indices. This was confirmed by the latest strong jobs report. I am sitting pretty while you are fretting over when to
    reenter the market. All of your predictions are BUST, which is why you AREN'T a multimillionaire. At least you can wipe your ass with them...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Tommy on Tue Jun 6 07:22:00 2023

not ever substantiated your allegation, which is why it, like you, rings empty and hollow.

Hey Lyin' Asshole, you present a PHONY E-Trade transaction and you QUESTION my veracity???
    Go back to the drawing board, bozo.

Oh, look: Tommy is back to that old diversion attempt again, only this time he's tried to move from
    claiming it was a "very suspicious trade confirmation" to now alleging it was a "PHONY" one.
    No proof again, of course.

As Tommy's been told:
    "Go ahead and complain that this isn't good enough, but do so by leading by example, by posting your own
    purchase order record of CVX to show what the minimum disclosure resolution is that you want to see."
    Instead of leading by example, Tommy vainly just posts bitter another "Grandpa Simpson" rant.

LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, your phony Etrade confirmation shows a price of ONE DOLLAR and NOTHING

And no account number either: you're just confused because the redaction of that information
    was done as white on transparent, which your image viewer represented as white on white: try

I wonder why?

Pics posted!

Gosh, that’s an amazingly vague statement. You’ll have to provide the exact quote, along with GG URL a link to the thread for context.

My paper gain is bigger.

And you libtards have been WAY BEHIND THE CURVE on everything else,
    calling for a market pullback, saying we should wait until even 2024 to
    reenter the market!

Less than you.

LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, you continue to make proclamations based on exactly ZERO evidence.

Nah, I’ve previously mentioned some of my sources, such as Ed Hyman.
    I’m also not inclined to divulge information from advisers I’m paying for.

The market has bottomed based on the major indices. This was confirmed by the latest strong jobs report.

Except for how that jobs report is causing the Fed to deliberate on making yet another interest rate hike later this month, and as we all know, rate hikes are
    headwinds against the Equities markets. “Don’t Fight the Fed”, fool.

I am sitting pretty while you are fretting over when to reenter the market.

Where “sitting pretty” means just what, specifically?

Plus you shouldn’t spout opinions when you’re not fully informed: I merely had
    mentioned that that I had pulled some profits out back during the “melt up”, in
    anticipation of Market corrections to then reinvest. If that approach is so foolish,
    then why is Berkshire Hathaway holding larger cash right now too? It’s not like
    you’re richer than Warren Buffet:

< https://www.investopedia.com/berkshire-hathaway-annual-meeting-2023-7494837>

All of your predictions are BUST, which is why you AREN'T a multimillionaire.

First, one doesn’t need to have perfect prognostication to do well.
    Second, you’ve failed to substantiate your above claim.
    Third, you’ve never substantiated your own wealth brag.
    Tommy is having rampant personal insecurities rants…again.

At least you can wipe your ass with them...

More like wiping the floor with you.

BTW, I am willing to bet you AS MUCH as I invested in TQQQ - nothing like doubling my investment!

Given how you were previously unwilling to risk even $20 on a wager,
    this would then have to be less than one (1) share of TQQQ.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to -hh on Wed Jun 7 04:33:09 2023

supposed to be jealous of him for. Perhaps it will be stomach acidity level?

You continually obliviate on it - that is ample evidence of jealousness.

Nah, it has merely become sport to remind you of your "emperor has no clothes" personal failure.

Because no one forced you to make your 'multimillionaire' claim, yet you did so & repeated that
    many times. Your attempt to rub that in the face of others has backfired on you because you've
    not ever substantiated your allegation, which is why it, like you, rings empty and hollow.

Hey Lyin' Asshole, you present a PHONY E-Trade transaction and you QUESTION my veracity???
    Go back to the drawing board, bozo.

Oh, look: Tommy is back to that old diversion attempt again, only this time he's tried to move from
    claiming it was a "very suspicious trade confirmation" to now alleging it was a "PHONY" one.
    No proof again, of course.

As Tommy's been told:
    "Go ahead and complain that this isn't good enough, but do so by leading by example, by posting your own

I wonder why?

Pics posted!

Gosh, that’s an amazingly vague statement. You’ll have to provide the exact quote, along with GG URL a link to the thread for context.

My paper gain is bigger.

And you libtards have been WAY BEHIND THE CURVE on everything else,
    calling for a market pullback, saying we should wait until even 2024 to
    reenter the market!

Less than you.

LOL! Hey Lyin' Asshole, you continue to make proclamations based on exactly ZERO evidence.
    Nah, I’ve previously mentioned some of my sources, such as Ed Hyman.
    I’m also not inclined to divulge information from advisers I’m paying for.
    The market has bottomed based on the major indices. This was confirmed by
    the latest strong jobs report.
    Except for how that jobs report is causing the Fed to deliberate on making yet
    another interest rate hike later this month, and as we all know, rate hikes are
    headwinds against the Equities markets. “Don’t Fight the Fed”, fool.
    I am sitting pretty while you are fretting over when to reenter the market.
    Where “sitting pretty” means just what, specifically?

Plus you shouldn’t spout opinions when you’re not fully informed: I merely had
    mentioned that that I had pulled some profits out back during the “melt up”, in
    anticipation of Market corrections to then reinvest. If that approach is so foolish,
    then why is Berkshire Hathaway holding larger cash right now too? It’s not like
    you’re richer than Warren Buffet:

< https://www.investopedia.com/berkshire-hathaway-annual-meeting-2023-7494837>
    All of your predictions are BUST, which is why you AREN'T a multimillionaire.
    First, one doesn’t need to have perfect prognostication to do well. Second, you’ve failed to substantiate your above claim.
    Third, you’ve never substantiated your own wealth brag.
    Tommy is having rampant personal insecurities rants…again.
    At least you can wipe your ass with them...
    More like wiping the floor with you.

Given how you were previously unwilling to risk even $20 on a wager,
    this would then have to be less than one (1) share of TQQQ.

-hh

And a little old "bump" for Tommy, so that he can reply to the correct thread.

Bottom line remains aways the same: Tommy will contrive some excuse to bail.
    For example, he's been silent on the 3rd Party Escrow requirement.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05