• Bearing and wheel size lighting trs

From cm192015@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 08:11:30 2017
    Hello. I'm getting back into skating and my lighting trs are still in good shape- but I will need new bearings and wheels. What sizes should I get? Anyone know of a good website to shop from?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From inlina@21:1/5 to cm19...@gmail.com on Tue Sep 5 05:48:40 2017
    On Monday, 4 September 2017 11:11:31 UTC-4, cm19...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello. I'm getting back into skating and my lighting trs are still in good shape- but I will need new bearings and wheels. What sizes should I get? Anyone know of a good website to shop from?

Later model TRS Lighting could take up to 80mm wheels with the rocker washers positioned down. Earlier models though I think may have only been 76mm max. I use Inline Warehouse my rec skate stuff (I have started going local for my hockey gear though...
    fit is important). You can get wheel and bearing combos from about $50...not great wheels but they will get you rolling again.

To be honest you would be better of getting a new pair of skates now that it is the end of the season. You could get a pair of Rollerblade or K2 skates that are better that an ancient pair of TRS's for about $100 to $150. Skates have come a long way for
    comfort and quality since those old TRS days.

CG

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)