• Who is Billy Sumption???

From rebelway777@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 7 17:46:55 2018
    On Monday, February 19, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, FOOSBALL1 wrote:
    Wow, I just got back from the Hall Of Fame event in CA and I picked up a photo copy of an amazing book about foosball!!! This rare book had me drooling as it talked about days where Corvettes and Porches were standard prizes at many events. 70% of the names I'd never heard of but some names like Spear, Lofreddo, Perrie and Horton were mentioned and this is way
    back in '77...no wonder those guys kick my ass.

But the thing that really interested me was this guy named Billy Sumption....it sounded like hey ate, drank, and slept foosball! And he put
    on some amazing lessons accross the country! And he was feared by
    everyone!

billy gave an expedition in my town when he was world champ.he and his partner spotted me and my partner 3 points and we beat him both games.

he had the best pull slap shot ive ever seen.
    1. Is Billy Sumption still alive?
    2. Where does he live?
    3. Billy, are you on the net?
    4. What is the famous Billy Sumption Karate shot?
    5. Does hey ever play Tornado stops or DYP's anymore?

Any information would be great.

Andy "A.D." Dunn

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Kristen Purcell@21:1/5 to rebel...@gmail.com on Sat Aug 12 09:46:56 2023
    On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 7:46:56 PM UTC-5, rebel...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, February 19, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, FOOSBALL1 wrote:
    Wow, I just got back from the Hall Of Fame event in CA and I picked up a photo copy of an amazing book about foosball!!! This rare book had me drooling as it talked about days where Corvettes and Porches were standard prizes at many events. 70% of the names I'd never heard of but some names like Spear, Lofreddo, Perrie and Horton were mentioned and this is way back in '77...no wonder those guys kick my ass.

But the thing that really interested me was this guy named Billy Sumption....it sounded like hey ate, drank, and slept foosball! And he put on some amazing lessons accross the country! And he was feared by everyone!

billy gave an expedition in my town when he was world champ.he and his partner spotted me and my partner 3 points and we beat him both games.

he had the best pull slap shot ive ever seen.
    1. Is Billy Sumption still alive?
    2. Where does he live?
    3. Billy, are you on the net?
    4. What is the famous Billy Sumption Karate shot?
    5. Does hey ever play Tornado stops or DYP's anymore?

Any information would be great.

Andy "A.D." Dunn
    Billy would be in Huron South Dakota, and his best bud would be Roger Hunt, maybe Roger is on facebook,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)