• Who agrees with Yellow ?

From lawyermtokwet@gmail.com@21:1/5 to willsutton on Sun Apr 5 03:58:53 2020
    Complement

hope you received my message? I'm Mensah tokwe, Private lawyer to Late. Michael, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director ofpetroliers total Benin.On 23rd of July 2010 my client and his familywere involved in a car accident
    unfortunately lost their lives, myclient had an account valued at about US $9.7M.Million

deposited in Bankhere, Please send your email address and telephone number to mypersonal email (lawyermtokwet@gmail.com) so that I will sendmore details to you.

Thanks
    Barrister Mensah tokwe.Esq

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 6:02:27 AM UTC+2, willsutton wrote:
    On 7/09/2014 11:05 PM, Caspar Milquetoast wrote:
    Caspar Milquetoast <boyd@diespammerdie.comswest.net.au> wrote:
    willsutton <willsutton@notlikely.com> wrote:
    Just curious to find out if anyone else bar the referee agrees with the >>> Yellow Card that Brian Habana received ?

That was a pathetic performance from Australia and they didnt deserve to win........

I wouldn't even have given a penalty. They yellow card is becoming a
    complete liability for the game.

and now count the seconds until some pom says "they could always just not commit offences in the first place"

they dont commit offenses and they dont get yellows

the thing is they deliberately do these things usually in the so
    called "red" zone...... so whats the answer ?

I had to look a few times and maybe just there was a penalty there

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From lawyermtokwet@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Caspar Milquetoast on Sun Apr 5 04:00:11 2020
    Complement

hope you received my message? I'm Mensah tokwe, Private lawyer to Late. Michael, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director ofpetroliers total Benin.On 23rd of July 2010 my client and his familywere involved in a car accident
    unfortunately lost their lives, myclient had an account valued at about US $9.7M.Million

deposited in Bankhere, Please send your email address and telephone number to mypersonal email (lawyermtokwet@gmail.com) so that I will sendmore details to you.

Thanks
    Barrister Mensah tokwe.Esq

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 3:02:03 PM UTC+2, Caspar Milquetoast wrote:
    willsutton <willsutton@notlikely.com> wrote:
    Just curious to find out if anyone else bar the referee agrees with the Yellow Card that Brian Habana received ?

That was a pathetic performance from Australia and they didnt deserve to win........

I wouldn't even have given a penalty. They yellow card is becoming a
    complete liability for the game.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BrritSki@21:1/5 to lawyermtokwet@gmail.com on Sun Apr 5 12:51:21 2020
    On 05/04/2020 11:58, lawyermtokwet@gmail.com wrote:

Complement

unfortunately lost their lives, myclient had an account valued at about US $9.7M.Million deposited in Bankhere,

Sorry, no, message not received. Please resend to Onanist@gmail.com, or alternatively transfer the money to my bank at WankHere, 42-25-69 00690069/

Thanks !

Ooops, I just came again...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05