• Re:OT: the grooming of Kamala Harris

From *skriptis@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Mar 4 07:16:54 2024
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> Harris is the weakest link in the Biden/Demo re-election strategy. She is fairly uniformly--well, if not *reviled*, at least dissed.So it seemed like there was a possibility of the dems replacing her
    on the ticket--because face it: Biden sends signals fairly often that he's not viable for another 4 years. I sorta think he's faking it a bit, but I'm not sure, and I think many people are not sure, either.And the thought of Harris as the Chief exec of
    the most powerful nation on the planet--at least for a while--is difficult to picture. It's something like when Rhianna sniffed her own crotch odors during the 2023 Super Bowl halftime show: is this the image we want to send internationally?So now, the
    plan is to put her out there as a sort of leader for the Israel/Hamas peace arrangement. This would hopefully make her look less like a political party girl is the thought, and if it works, it's much less disruptive than Biden announcing a new running
    mate. He'd have to drop a black female for another DEI candidate, and this time it's not influenced by the Floyd incident. It would be painfully obvious.What do you think, fellow sufferers?-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~"I done created myself a monster." --Juan Carlos Ferrero~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one cared about Mike Pence when Trump won. Election will be all about voting for Trump or against him. No
    one is voting for Biden himself.Election results gets decided narrowly on few states that flip the results each time, and I feel they will go for Trump this time.People are sick of Dems policies, including me, most probably I am not voting this time, I
    can't vote for Trump and I can't vote for the Dems any more. Electric cars - no gas cars some time soon, no gas heaters or stoves, increase our local taxes, immigrants everywhere filling everything including hotels, Biden and his vaccine mandates firing
    people and teachers that opted not to get vaccinated, ...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

You may skip voting now, but you've voted for all of this 4 years ago and 8 years ago.

So it's kinda weird to see that now you don't like, this stuff that you've been advocating and demanding.

How come you e.g. suddenly don't like immigrants everywhere filling everything?

Has "Biden" done something which he didn't promise?

They promised war against Russia, they promised Great Replacement.

And they're delivering.

https://thehill.com/regulation/business/208857-biden-hails-constant-unrelenting-stream-of-immigrants/

Biden: We need ‘constant, unrelenting stream’ of immigrants

BY BENJAMIN GOAD - 06/10/14

Actually the 40 second clip in which he praises the the Great Replacement.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4926142/user-clip-joe-biden-unrelenting-stream-immigration

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to jdeluise on Mon Mar 4 12:39:50 2024
    jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
    "He's not dumb, he's not going to throw away the constitution or our democracy because some london street rat or yugoslav neo-nazi tellhim to.

Yes he's going to do that.

https://www.heritage.org/american-founders/report/america-republic-not-democracy

https://themaverickobserver.com/democracy-why-is-america-a-constitutional-republic-not-a-democracy/

Importing gazillion of browns to outvote the natives is form of cheating and it is a democracy.

And Trump is indeed the enemy of that.

Milošević also argued for democracy. He said let's forget about rights of republics in Yugoslavia.

Let all citizens have same rights and vote equally.

Very cunning knowing Serbs were the plurality and that's enough to have absolute power of Serbs across entire country.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Mar 4 17:24:15 2024
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    *skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r> PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> Harris is the weakest link in the Biden/Demo re-election strategy. She is fairly
    uniformly--well, if not *reviled*, at least dissed.So it seemed like there was a possibility of the dems replacing her on the ticket--because face it: Biden sends signals fairly often that he's not viable for another 4 years. I sorta think he's faking it
    a bit, but I'm not sure, and I think many people are not sure, either.And the thought of Harris as the Chief exec of the most powerful nation on the planet--at least for a while--is difficult to picture. It's something like when Rhianna sniffed her own
    crotch odors during the 2023 Super Bowl halftime show: is this the image we want to send internationally?So now, the plan is to put her out there as a sort of leader for the Israel/Hamas peace arrangement. This would hopefully make her look less like a
    political party girl is the thought, and if it works, it's much less disruptive than Biden announcing a new running mate. He'd have to drop a black female for another DEI candidate, and this time it's not influenced by the Floyd incident. It would be
    painfully obvious.What do you think, fellow sufferers?-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I done created myself a monster." --Juan Carlos Ferrero~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~No one cared about Mike Pence when Trump won. Election will be all about voting for Trump or against him. No one is voting for Biden himself.Election results gets decided narrowly on few states that flip the results each time, and I feel they
    will go for Trump this time.People are sick of Dems policies, including me, most probably I am not voting this time, I can't vote for Trump and I can't vote for the Dems any more. Electric cars - no gas cars some time soon, no gas heaters or stoves,
    increase our local taxes, immigrants everywhere filling everything including hotels, Biden and his vaccine mandates firing people and teachers that opted not to get vaccinated, ...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.
    com/usenet/index.htmlYou may skip voting now, but you've voted for all of this 4 years ago and 8 years ago.So it's kinda weird to see that now you don't like, this stuff that you've been advocating and demanding.How come you e.g. suddenly don't like
    immigrants everywhere filling everything?Has "Biden" done something which he didn't promise?They promised war against Russia, they promised Great Replacement.And they're delivering.https://thehill.com/regulation/business/208857-biden-hails-constant-
    unrelenting-stream-of-immigrants/Biden: We need ‘constant, unrelenting stream’ of immigrantsBY BENJAMIN GOAD - 06/10/14Actually the 40 second clip in which he praises the the Great Replacement.https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4926142/user-clip-joe-
    biden-unrelenting-stream-immigration-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlRepublicans love immigrants too but they wouldn't say it. Immigrants make them richer.

Yes, modern slavery.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 4 20:02:52 2024
    Sawfish kirjoitti 4.3.2024 klo 18.04:
    Everyone knows that there was HUGE ('UGE) pushback against Trump, not
    only for his fuck-ups, but for totally manufactured controversies, like having won the election by Rooskie cheating.

There certainly was a lot of collusion with Russia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 5 23:25:00 2024
    Sawfish kirjoitti 4.3.2024 klo 4.04:
    Harris is the weakest link in the Biden/Demo re-election strategy. She
    is fairly uniformly--well, if not *reviled*, at least dissed.

So it seemed like there was a possibility of the dems replacing her on
    the ticket--because face it: Biden sends signals fairly often that he's
    not viable for another 4 years. I sorta think he's faking it a bit, but
    I'm not sure, and I think many people are not sure, either.

And the thought of Harris as the Chief exec of the most powerful nation
    on the planet--at least for a while--is difficult to picture. It's
    something like when Rhianna sniffed her own crotch odors during the 2023 Super Bowl halftime show: is this the image we want to send
    internationally?

So now, the plan is to put her out there as a sort of leader for the Israel/Hamas peace arrangement. This would hopefully make her look less
    like a political party girl is the thought, and if it works, it's much
    less disruptive than Biden announcing a new running mate. He'd have to
    drop a black female for another DEI candidate, and this time it's not influenced by the Floyd incident. It would be painfully obvious.

What do you think, fellow sufferers?

Great opportunity to break glass ceilings, no?

Maybe election after that Eskimo woman and a Somali immigrant as running
    mate would be possible. Hey, I said it...Ilhan Omar!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=C3=B6s?=@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 10 17:18:30 2024
    T24gNC4zLjIwMjQgMTguMTcsIFBldGVXYXNMdWNreSB3cm90ZToNCj4gKnNrcmlwdGlzIDxz a3JpcHRpc0Bwb3N0LnQtY29tLmhyPiBXcm90ZSBpbiBtZXNzYWdlOnINCj4+IFBldGVXYXNM dWNreSA8d2FsZWVkLmtoZWRyQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyPiBTYXdm aXNoIDxzYXdmaXNoNjY2QGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyPiBIYXJyaXMg aXMgdGhlIHdlYWtlc3QgbGluayBpbiB0aGUgQmlkZW4vRGVtbyByZS1lbGVjdGlvbiBzdHJh dGVneS4gU2hlIGlzIGZhaXJseSB1bmlmb3JtbHktLXdlbGwsIGlmIG5vdCAqcmV2aWxlZCos IGF0IGxlYXN0IGRpc3NlZC5TbyBpdCBzZWVtZWQgbGlrZSB0aGVyZSB3YXMgYSBwb3NzaWJp bGl0eSBvZiB0aGUgZGVtcyByZXBsYWNpbmcgaGVyIG9uIHRoZSB0aWNrZXQtLWJlY2F1c2Ug ZmFjZSBpdDogQmlkZW4gc2VuZHMgc2lnbmFscyBmYWlybHkgb2Z0ZW4gdGhhdCBoZSdzIG5v dCB2aWFibGUgZm9yIGFub3RoZXIgNCB5ZWFycy4gSSBzb3J0YSB0aGluayBoZSdzIGZha2lu ZyBpdCBhIGJpdCwgYnV0IEknbSBub3Qgc3VyZSwgYW5kIEkgdGhpbmsgbWFueSBwZW9wbGUg YXJlIG5vdCBzdXJlLCBlaXRoZXIuQW5kIHRoZSB0aG91Z2h0IG9mIEhhcnJpcyBhcyB0aGUg Q2hpZWYgZXhlYyBvZiB0aGUgbW9zdCBwb3dlcmZ1bCBuYXRpb24gb24gdGhlIHBsYW5ldC0t YXQgbGVhc3QgZm9yIGEgd2hpbGUtLWlzIGRpZmZpY3VsdCB0byBwaWN0dXJlLiBJdCdzIHNv bWV0aGluZyBsaWtlIHdoZW4gUmhpYW5uYSBzbmlmZmVkIGhlciBvd24gY3JvdGNoIG9kb3Jz IGR1cmluZyB0aGUgMjAyMyBTdXBlciBCb3dsIGhhbGZ0aW1lIHNob3c6IGlzIHRoaXMgdGhl IGltYWdlIHdlIHdhbnQgdG8gc2VuZCBpbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsbHk/U28gbm93LCB0aGUgcGxh biBpcyB0byBwdXQgaGVyIG91dCB0aGVyZSBhcyBhIHNvcnQgb2YgbGVhZGVyIGZvciB0aGUg SXNyYWVsL0hhbWFzIHBlYWNlIGFycmFuZ2VtZW50LiBUaGlzIHdvdWxkIGhvcGVmdWxseSBt YWtlIGhlciBsb29rIGxlc3MgbGlrZSBhIHBvbGl0aWNhbCBwYXJ0eSBnaXJsIGlzIHRoZSB0 aG91Z2h0LCBhbmQgaWYgaXQgd29ya3MsIGl0J3MgbXVjaCBsZXNzIGRpc3J1cHRpdmUgdGhh biBCaWRlbiBhbm5vdW5jaW5nIGEgbmV3IHJ1bm5pbmcgbWF0ZS4gSGUnZCBoYXZlIHRvIGRy b3AgYSBibGFjayBmZW1hbGUgZm9yIGFub3RoZXIgREVJIGNhbmRpZGF0ZSwgYW5kIHRoaXMg dGltZSBpdCdzIG5vdCBpbmZsdWVuY2VkIGJ5IHRoZSBGbG95ZCBpbmNpZGVudC4gSXQgd291 bGQgYmUgcGFpbmZ1bGx5IG9idmlvdXMuV2hhdCBkbyB5b3UgdGhpbmssIGZlbGxvdyBzdWZm ZXJlcnM/LS0gfn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+IkkgZG9uZSBjcmVhdGVkIG15c2VsZiBh IG1vbnN0ZXIuIiAgLS1KdWFuIENhcmxvcyBGZXJyZXJvfn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ Tm8gb25lIGNhcmVkIGFib3V0IE1pa2UgUGVuY2Ugd2hlbiBUcnVtcCB3b24uIEVsZWN0aW9u IHdpbGwgYmUgYWxsIGFib3V0IHZvdGluZyBmb3IgVHJ1bXAgb3IgYWdhaW5zdCBoaW0uIE5v IG9uZSBpcyB2b3RpbmcgZm9yIEJpZGVuIGhpbXNlbGYuRWxlY3Rpb24gcmVzdWx0cyBnZXRz IGRlY2lkZWQgbmFycm93bHkgb24gZmV3IHN0YXRlcyB0aGF0IGZsaXAgdGhlIHJlc3VsdHMg ZWFjaCB0aW1lLCBhbmQgSSBmZWVsIHRoZXkgd2lsbCBnbyBmb3IgVHJ1bXAgdGhpcyB0aW1l LlBlb3BsZSBhcmUgc2ljayBvZiBEZW1zIHBvbGljaWVzLCBpbmNsdWRpbmcgbWUsIG1vc3Qg cHJvYmFibHkgSSBhbSBub3Qgdm90aW5nIHRoaXMgdGltZSwgSSBjYW4ndCB2b3RlIGZvciBU cnVtcCBhbmQgSSBjYW4ndCB2b3RlIGZvciB0aGUgRGVtcyBhbnkgbW9yZS4gRWxlY3RyaWMg Y2FycyAtIG5vIGdhcyBjYXJzIHNvbWUgdGltZSBzb29uLCBubyBnYXMgaGVhdGVycyBvciBz dG92ZXMsIGluY3JlYXNlIG91ciBsb2NhbCB0YXhlcywgaW1taWdyYW50cyBldmVyeXdoZXJl IGZpbGxpbmcgZXZlcnl0aGluZyBpbmNsdWRpbmcgaG90ZWxzLCBCaWRlbiBhbmQgaGlzIHZh Y2NpbmUgbWFuZGF0ZXMgZmlyaW5nIHBlb3BsZSBhbmQgdGVhY2hlcnMgdGhhdCBvcHRlZCBu b3QgdG8gZ2V0IHZhY2NpbmF0ZWQsIC4uLi0tIC0tLS1BbmRyb2lkIE5ld3NHcm91cCBSZWFk ZXItLS0taHR0cHM6Ly9waWFvaG9uZy5zMy11cy13ZXN0LTIuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS91c2Vu ZXQvaW5kZXguaHRtbFlvdSBtYXkgc2tpcCB2b3Rpbmcgbm93LCBidXQgeW91J3ZlIHZvdGVk IGZvciBhbGwgb2YgdGhpcyA0IHllYXJzIGFnbyBhbmQgOCB5ZWFycyBhZ28uU28gaXQncyBr aW5kYSB3ZWlyZCB0byBzZWUgdGhhdCBub3cgeW91IGRvbid0IGxpa2UsIHRoaXMgc3R1ZmYg dGhhdCB5b3UndmUgYmVlbiBhZHZvY2F0aW5nIGFuZCBkZW1hbmRpbmcuSG93IGNvbWUgeW91 IGUuZy4gc3VkZGVubHkgZG9uJ3QgbGlrZSBpbW1pZ3JhbnRzIGV2ZXJ5d2hlcmUgZmlsbGlu ZyBldmVyeXRoaW5nP0hhcyAiQmlkZW4iIGRvbmUgc29tZXRoaW5nIHdoaWNoIGhlIGRpZG4n dCBwcm9taXNlP1RoZXkgcHJvbWlzZWQgd2FyIGFnYWluc3QgUnVzc2lhLCB0aGV5IHByb21p c2VkIEdyZWF0IFJlcGxhY2VtZW50LkFuZCB0aGV5J3JlIGRlbGl2ZXJpbmcuaHR0cHM6Ly90 aGVoaWxsLmNvbS9yZWd1bGF0aW9uL2J1c2luZXNzLzIwODg1Ny1iaWRlbi1oYWlscy1jb25z dGFudC11bnJlbGVudGluZy1zdHJlYW0tb2YtaW1taWdyYW50cy9CaWRlbjogV2UgbmVlZCDi gJhjb25zdGFudCwgdW5yZWxlbnRpbmcgc3RyZWFt4oCZIG9mIGltbWlncmFudHNCWSBCRU5K QU1JTiBHT0FEIC0gMDYvMTAvMTRBY3R1YWxseSB0aGUgNDAgc2Vjb25kIGNsaXAgaW4gd2hp Y2ggaGUgcHJhaXNlcyB0aGUgdGhlIEdyZWF0IFJlcGxhY2VtZW50Lmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmMt c3Bhbi5vcmcvdmlkZW8vP2M0OTI2MTQyL3VzZXItY2xpcC1qb2UtYmlkZW4tdW5yZWxlbnRp bmctc3RyZWFtLWltbWlncmF0aW9uLS0gLS0tLUFuZHJvaWQgTmV3c0dyb3VwIFJlYWRlci0t LS1odHRwczovL3BpYW9ob25nLnMzLXVzLXdlc3QtMi5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3VzZW5ldC9p bmRleC5odG1sDQo+IA0KPiBSZXB1YmxpY2FucyBsb3ZlIGltbWlncmFudHMgdG9vIGJ1dCB0 aGV5IHdvdWxkbid0IHNheSBpdC4NCg0KU29tZWJvZHkgaGFzIHRvIHdvcmsgYXQgdGhlIFR3 dW1wIHBsYW50YXRpb25zLg0KDQo+ICAgSW1taWdyYW50cyBtYWtlIHRoZW0gcmljaGVyLg0K DQpMb3cgd2FnZXMgaW4gZ2VuZXJhbCBtYWtlIHRoZW0gcmljaGVyLiBUaGUgbG93ZXIgdGhl IGJldHRlci4gVGhhdCdzIHdoeSANCnRoaW5ncyBsaWtlIGNvbGxlY3RpdmUgYmFyZ2Fpbmlu ZyBtdXN0IGJlIHJlbW92ZWQuIEZyb20gdGhhdCwgaXQncyBqdXN0IA0KYSBjb3VwbGUgb2Yg c3RlcHMgdG8gdGhlIGdpZyBlY29ub215Lg0KDQpJbW1pZ3JhdGlvbiBpcyBqdXN0IHRoZSBj b252ZW5pZW50IHNjYXBlZ29hdCBmb3IgdGhvc2UgdGhhdCBuZWVkIA0Kc2NhcGVnb2F0aW5n LiAiSSBtaWdodCBvZiB2b3RlZCBmb3IgVGhhdGNoZXIsIGJ1dCBpdCdzIHRoZSBmYXVsdCBv ZiBvdGhlcnMiLg0KDQotLSANCiJBbmQgb2ZmIHRoZXkgd2VudCwgZnJvbSBoZXJlIHRvIHRo ZXJlLA0KVGhlIGJlYXIsIHRoZSBiZWFyLCBhbmQgdGhlIG1haWRlbiBmYWlyIg0KLS0gVHJh ZGl0aW9uYWwNCg0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05