• Re: Biden and the 2024 election

From *skriptis@21:1/5 to jdeluise on Sun Feb 4 21:28:21 2024
    jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
    It seems strange to me that the very personality traits you seem tovalue in yourself are seen in a negative light when applied to Biden.

Why?

You seem confused.

E.g. some would say Federer and Djokovic are the same and that they both want the same thing. They both want to win?

But they're not the same nor do they want the same thing. Federer wants Federer to win, Djokovic wants Djokovic to win.

They're very different.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Sun Feb 4 23:03:10 2024
    Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 2/4/24 1:24 PM, jdeluise wrote:> Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> writes:>>>> I'm not equitable, if that's what you mean. There are people I can>> mostly trust, and people whom I cannot trust. Members of each group>> are treated differently.>>>>
    Treating everyone the same in social interactions is for kids, j. I'd>> doubt that you do it.>>>> "Equitable" applies to conformance to law. One is given legal>> assurances the you can count on this; if you can't, society falls>> apart. Social
    transactions that are lawful are not guaranteed to be>> equitable.> You'll have to clarify what that has to do with yours and Biden's shared> credo.Let's see what's going on here, j.I posted my assessment--now cut away--of Biden's way of advancing
    himself. Your response did not deal with whether any of my assessment was inaccurate, and from that one might surmise you agree with it. But instead you made an attempt to make a negative inference about me as a person, trying to hold me to a standard I'
    ve never espoused.So let's get down to it: what's this all about? Personal animosity? It looks like it to me.-- --Sawfish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
    well, I have others."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No it's his way of posting and interacting.

He's always trying to instill some sort of guilt into others, a bizarre guy.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Sun Feb 4 23:26:17 2024
    On 2/4/24 2:03 PM, *skriptis wrote:> Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> On 2/4/24 1:24 PM, jdeluise wrote:> Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> writes:>>>> I'm not equitable, if that's what you mean. There are people I can>> mostly trust,
    and people whom I cannot trust. Members of each group>> are treated differently.>>>> Treating everyone the same in social interactions is for kids, j. I'd>> doubt that you do it.>>>> "Equitable" applies to conformance to law. One is given legal>>
    assurances the you can count on this; if you can't, society falls>> apart. Social transactions that are lawful are not guaranteed to be>> equitable.> You'll have to clarify what that has to do with yours and Biden's shared> credo.Let's see what's going
    on here, j.I posted my assessment--now cut away--of Biden's way of advancing himself. Your response did not deal with whether any of my assessment was inaccurate, and from that one might surmise you agree with it. But instead you made an attempt to make
    a negative inference about me as a person, trying to hold me to a standard I've never espoused.So let's get down to it: what's this all about? Personal animosity? It looks like it to me.-- --Sawfish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>> No it's his way of posting and interacting.>> He's always trying to instill some
    sort of guilt into others, a bizarre guy.>>>>Guilt is an interesting topic, huh?Guilt exists and it's a private and *personal* phenomenon, not a shared social phenomenon. You'll feel guilty about something that you valued, but failed to honor, and this
    will come from your personal watchdog kicking your ass for your shortcoming.In short, no one needs to tell you when to feel guilty, you'll know it already, and you'll feel like shit about it. So you'll either fix it, or resolve not to repeat it. Which
    you may or may not do, at your discretion.But if you allow someone else to tell you that you *should* feel guilty about something that you did not already feel guilty about due to your own criteria for personal behavior, you're lost forever.You can never
    allow externally assigned guilt.-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I only trust statistics that I have falsified, myself."--Winston Churchill~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~

Sawfish 1 - 0 jdeluise
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Captain Bligh@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 6 20:22:41 2024
    T24gNi4yLjIwMjQgMjAuMTIsIFBldGVXYXNMdWNreSB3cm90ZToNCj4gamRlbHVpc2UgPGpk ZWx1aXNlQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyDQo+PiBQZXRlV2FzTHVja3kg PHdhbGVlZC5raGVkckBnbWFpbC5jb20+IHdyaXRlczo+IGpkZWx1aXNlIDxqZGVsdWlzZUBn bWFpbC5jb20+IFdyb3RlIGluIG1lc3NhZ2U6cj4+IFBldGVXYXNMdWNreSA8d2FsZWVkLmto ZWRyQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gd3JpdGVzOj4gWW91IGd1eXMgYXJlPiBjb21wbGljYXRpbmcgaXQs IGl0J3MgbXVjaCBzaW1wbGVyIHRoYW4gdGhpcy4gIFBlb3BsZSBhcmU+IHZvdGluZz4gZWl0 aGVyIGZvciBUcnVtcCBvciBhZ2FpbnN0IFRydW1wLCBhbmQgdm90aW5nIGFnYWluc3QgVHJ1 bXA+IG1lYW5zPiB2b3RpbmcgZm9yIEJpZGVuLiBCaWRlbiBqdXN0IG5lZWRzIHRvIGJlIHZl cnkgbmV1dHJhbCwgc3RheT4gdW5kZXIgdGhlPiByYWRhciwgbm8gb25lIHJlYWxseSBsaWtl cyBoaW0gZXZlbiBpZiB0aGV5IGRpc2FncmVlIGJlY2F1c2U+IHRoZXk+IHJlYWxseSB0aGlu ayB0aGV5IGxpa2UgaGltIGJ1dCBpdCdzIGJlY2F1c2UgdGhleSBjYW4ndCB0b2xlcmF0ZT4+ IFRydW1wLiAgSSB0aGluayBUcnVtcCBoYXMgYSBiaWdnZXIgY2hhbmNlIHRvIHdpbiB0aGlz IHllYXIuIE1hbnkgdGhhdD4+IHZvdGVkIGZvciBCaWRlbiBkb24ndCBsaWtlIHRoZSBkaXJl Y3Rpb24gd2UgYXJlIGRyaWZ0aW5nIHRvLCBhbmQgdGhleT4+IG1heSB2b3RlIGZvciBCaWRl biBvciBza2lwIHZvdGluZyB0aGlzIHRpbWUgYW5kIHRoaXMgaXMgZW5vdWdoIHRvPiBmbGlw PiB0aGUgcmVzdWx0cy4+PiBXaHkgY2FuJ3Qgd2UgcmVjb2duaXplIFRydW1wIHBlcnNpc3Rl bmNlIHRvIHJ1bj4gd2hpbGUgaGUgaGFzIGJlZW4+IGZhY2luZyBhbGwgdGhlc2UgY2hhbGxl bmdlcyBhbmQgaHVyZGxlcyB0aHJvd24gYXQ+IGhpbSBieSBEZW1vY3JhdHMgYW5kPiBpbiBz ZWNyZXQgYnkgc29tZSBvZiBoaXMgcGFydHk/IT4+IEhlIGJlbGlldmVzPiBoZSBjYW4gd2lu Lkl0J3Mgc2ltcGxlLCB3aW5uaW5nIGlzIHRoZSBvbmx5IGNoYW5jZSBoZSBoYXMgdG8gc3Rh eSBvdXQ+IG9mIGphaWwgZm9yaGlzIGNyaW1lcy4+PiBUaGUgamFpbCB0YWxrIGFnYWluPyA6 KSBsb2xJJ20gZ3Vlc3NpbmcgeW91IGhhdmVuJ3QgYmVlbiBmb2xsb3dpbmcgdGhlIGNhc2Vz PyAgSSd2ZSBiZWVuIHdhdGNoaW5ndGhlbSBsaWtlIGEgaGF3ay4gIFRoZXkgYWxsIGxvb2sg cmVhbGx5IGJhZCBmb3IgaGltIGV4Y2VwdCBmb3IgbWF5YmUgdGhlU3Rvcm15IERhbmllbHMg b25lLiAgSGUgd2FzIGp1c3QgZGVuaWVkICJwcmVzaWRlbnRpYWwgaW1tdW5pdHkiIHRvZGF5 IGJ5YSBmZWRlcmFsIGFwcGVhbHMgY291cnQuICBUaGVvcmV0aWNhbGx5IHRoYXQgY291bGQg Z28gdG8gdGhlIHN1cHJlbWVjb3VydCBidXQgaXQncyB1bmxpa2VseSB0aGV5IHdvdWxkIGhh dmUgYSBkaWZmZXJpbmcgb3BpbmlvbiwgaXQncyBsaWtlbHl0aGV5IHdvbid0IGV2ZW4gdGFr ZSB0aGUgYXBwZWFsLkFzIHVzdWFsLCBoZSBoYXMgbm8gY3JlZGlibGUgZGVmZW5zZS4NCj4g DQo+IE5vdGhpbmcgd2lsbCBoYXBwZW4gdG8gaGltLg0KDQpUbyB0aGUgeWFyZGFybSENCg0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Tue Feb 6 19:22:40 2024
    Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
    Even if he avoids the charges of insurrection by technical means, the fact remains that he resisted passing power to the winner of the 2020 election in a lawful manner. That. alone, makes him unacceptable, in my opinion.

That's quite surprising for me coming from you. And disappointing.

Do you remember the events following 2016 election?

The losing side and their handlers and media accused the winner, the Donald of being a Russian agent and being part of "russian conspiracy" to undermine or steal 2016 election.

So they clearly painted him as an illegitimate and fully illegal ruler.

They've spent entire 4 years investigating and trying to remove him from power on false accusations, even impeaching him.

Would you say they "handed over power" in a lawful manner?

If you say they did stuff in a "prescribed manner" like using congressional investigation, courts and so on, then ok.

In comparison, or for purpose of parallel, Trump likewise accused them in 2020 of stealing the election.

If you like the way they did, then he did the same thing, trying all sorts of political and judicial stuff.

So how can you accuse just one side, and the side who was second in doing whatever you dislike?

Now if you plan to say January 6th...lol.

The January 6th mob is a hoax. He never called for violent uprising and of course, the police and security opened the door and invited the mob. Stampedo effect is easily achieved. That was a trick they did to hurt Trump.

I'm sure you've seen those videos.

Seeing one clip is clearly enough to see through the hoax.

So how can you, a non-woke person, buy this crap about "Trump's insurrection"?

Honest question.

Here's the video.

https://wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/Video-Proves-Police-Let-Protestors-into-Capitol

I know your (American) revolution happened long time ago, but you should know what revolution looks like.

People storming palaces with bayonets like France 1789 or Russia 1917.

They don't wait until security lets them in, and taking selfies.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Wed Feb 7 20:17:11 2024
    I'm no fan of Biden, but I'm increasingly impressed not with his ability to create effective public policy, but get himself elected and re-elected, ad infinitum.So the economy is good enough so that the GOP can't effectively use it as issue.He has
    increased domestic oil production, again the GOP can't use this as a minor issue.He had created a vague ink cloud over immigration, first letting in many, now less so. Again, this is possibly to inoculate himself from very effective criticism from the
    center and the right--it was one of Trump's main issues in 2016.He's fairly quiet *now* about trans and DEI.He has orchestrated the strike against Iran to get maximum reputation as an American badass. This also undercuts GOP criticisms.I tell ya, it's
    now pretty obvious why this guy has successfully held public office since '72. I also think that he's made a career of getting opponents to under-estimate him.It is becoming increasingly clear that he's very good at sensing public sentiment and correctly
    aligning his apparent belief system and policy stance. In this regard he is something like Clinton, but Clinton was a *major* public charmer (like Reagan, but more so), knew it, and used more of it to his advantage.I'm interested in seeing how he handles
    Harris as VP. She is the single biggest liability he currently has. If he's comfortably ahead in mid-summer, he'll leave her in place (don't rock the boat), otherwise it's hard to say.-- --Sawfish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Wha's yo name, fool?"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read my lips, they never let him to be the president and he won fair and square.

His presidency was not what it was supposed to be, not because of him, but because of criminal interfering in his reign.

So the genie was already out of the bottle.

You think he invited the mob to do something?

Pelosi and AOC had to hide?

Remember what happened mere 6 months ago or so prior to that?

He had to be taken to a bunker amid black protests and he was ridiculed and blamed as if that proved he wasn't legitimate president.

In that case, he was the guy hiding from the righteous people. A bad guy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-bunker-white-house-george-floyd-protests-maga-a9542856.html

But when Pelosi lets people into Capitol and then absurdly hides from them, she's a victim?

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to skriptis@post.t-com.hr on Wed Feb 7 20:22:05 2024
    *skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
    Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> I'm no fan of Biden, but I'm increasingly impressed not with his ability to create effective public policy, but get himself elected and re-elected, ad infinitum.So the economy is good enough so that
    the GOP can't effectively use it as issue.He has increased domestic oil production, again the GOP can't use this as a minor issue.He had created a vague ink cloud over immigration, first letting in many, now less so. Again, this is possibly to inoculate
    himself from very effective criticism from the center and the right--it was one of Trump's main issues in 2016.He's fairly quiet *now* about trans and DEI.He has orchestrated the strike against Iran to get maximum reputation as an American badass. This
    also undercuts GOP criticisms.I tell ya, it's now pretty obvious why this guy has successfully held public office since '72. I also think that he's made a career of getting opponents to under-estimate him.It is becoming increasingly clear that he's very
    good at sensing public sentiment and correctly aligning his apparent belief system and policy stance. In this regard he is something like Clinton, but Clinton was a *major* public charmer (like Reagan, but more so), knew it, and used more of it to his
    advantage.I'm interested in seeing how he handles Harris as VP. She is the single biggest liability he currently has. If he's comfortably ahead in mid-summer, he'll leave her in place (don't rock the boat), otherwise it's hard to say.-- --Sawfish~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Wha's yo name, fool?"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Read my lips, they never let him to be the president and he won fair and square.His
    presidency was not what it was supposed to be, not because of him, but because of criminal interfering in his reign.So the genie was already out of the bottle.You think he invited the mob to do something?Pelosi and AOC had to hide?Remember what happened
    mere 6 months ago or so prior to that?He had to be taken to a bunker amid black protests and he was ridiculed and blamed as if that proved he wasn't legitimate president.In that case, he was the guy hiding from the righteous people. A bad guy.https://www.
    independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-bunker-white-house-george-floyd-protests-maga-a9542856.htmlBut when Pelosi lets people into Capitol and then absurdly hides from them, she's a victim?-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.
    amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

E.g. this is a *government* official, no?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/6/12/go-back-to-your-bunker-seattle-mayor-hits-back-at-trump

This is appalling.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to jdeluise on Sat Feb 10 07:11:20 2024
    The criminal cases are very serious and also very simple. They'd bedone by now if not for the courts bending over backwards to accommodatean ex-pres.... but look, he's got no credible defense.

There would be no cases if he weren't trying to be president

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to jdeluise on Sat Feb 10 12:10:55 2024
    jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    *skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> writes:> jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:>> The criminal cases are very serious and also very simple. They'd> bedone by now if not for the courts bending over backwards to> accommodatean ex-pres....
    but look, he's got no credible defense.>>> There would be no cases if he weren't trying to be presidentHe announced he was running so incredibly early (November 2022)specifically so he could use that "defense".

He never stoppped doing rallies, he's campaigning since 2015.

Of course he was *going to run*.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-2016_election_Donald_Trump_rallies

If you want to nitpick based on declared intent to run, then yes, world only found out in 2022 Trump wanted to be president again.

Is that realistic?

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to jdeluise on Sun Feb 11 18:24:32 2024
    Selective enforcement of law may be unfair, but it doesn't make the US adictatorship. Look at you, twisting words into pretzels trying toabsolve Donald Trump of any wrongdoing.

Yeah sure it's not. Lol

Then what is a dictatorship?
    When same rules are applied to everyone?

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Sun Feb 11 18:35:49 2024
    On 2/11/24 9:24 AM, *skriptis wrote:> jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:>> Selective enforcement of law may be unfair, but it doesn't make the US adictatorship. Look at you, twisting words into pretzels trying toabsolve Donald Trump of
    any wrongdoing.>> Yeah sure it's not. Lol>> Then what is a dictatorship?> When same rules are applied to everyone?>>I'm not sure I'd call it a dictatorship in any official understanding of the word--I think undecided overstated that--but I can tell you
    that while it purports to be a free society, it is rapidly becoming restrictive. And this is due to demagoguery, which is possible because increasingly many of the people, voters included, now see the world as if it was a superhero movie.Very naive, and
    also very manipulable.-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"If we use Occam's Razor, whose razor will *he* use?" --Sawfish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bottom line, jdeluise is throwing out all these fancy words, but he can't explain let alone prove what constitutes a dictatorship.

He lives, as you suggest, in fantasyland, he thinks he can just babble, call Russia or Trump dictatorial and that it means something.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Sun Feb 11 18:40:21 2024
    The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 04/02/2024 21:43, Sawfish wrote:> On 2/4/24 1:24 PM, jdeluise wrote:>> Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> writes:>>>>>>> I'm not equitable, if that's what you mean. There are people I can>>> mostly trust, and people whom I cannot trust. Members of each
    group>>> are treated differently.>>>>>> Treating everyone the same in social interactions is for kids, j. I'd>>> doubt that you do it.>>>>>> "Equitable" applies to conformance to law. One is given legal>>> assurances the you can count on this; if you can'
    t, society falls>>> apart. Social transactions that are lawful are not guaranteed to be>>> equitable.>> You'll have to clarify what that has to do with yours and Biden's shared>> credo.> > Let's see what's going on here, j.> > I posted my assessment--now
    cut away--of Biden's way of advancing > himself. Your response did not deal with whether any of my assessment > was inaccurate, and from that one might surmise you agree with it. But > instead you made an attempt to make a negative inference about me as
    a > person, trying to hold me to a standard I've never espoused.> > So let's get down to it: what's this all about? Personal animosity? It > looks like it to me.yes of course jdeluise agrees with Biden in everything he does like 100% and his tactics, cos
    he's one of the most loyal leftists on the group, only Pelle/Raja/bmoore are more loyal eg. Biden could say he's nuking Mexico this afternoon and they'd instantly agree with him whereas jdeluise would say he'd have to study his reasons for nuking Mexico
    first. Anyway it's cos he sees any criticism of his hero Biden as an "attack" on him, so he tries to attack you personally back.

What an analysis. Wow
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Sun Feb 11 19:14:03 2024
    On 2/11/24 9:35 AM, *skriptis wrote:> Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> On 2/11/24 9:24 AM, *skriptis wrote:> jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:>> Selective enforcement of law may be unfair, but it doesn't make the US
    adictatorship. Look at you, twisting words into pretzels trying toabsolve Donald Trump of any wrongdoing.>> Yeah sure it's not. Lol>> Then what is a dictatorship?> When same rules are applied to everyone?>>I'm not sure I'd call it a dictatorship in any
    official understanding of the word--I think undecided overstated that--but I can tell you that while it purports to be a free society, it is rapidly becoming restrictive. And this is due to demagoguery, which is possible because increasingly many of the
    people, voters included, now see the world as if it was a superhero movie.Very naive, and also very manipulable.-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"If we use Occam's Razor, whose razor will *he* use?" --Sawfish~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>> Bottom line, jdeluise is throwing out all these fancy words, but he can't explain let alone prove what constitutes a dictatorship.>> He lives, as you suggest, in fantasyland,
    he thinks he can just babble, call Russia or Trump dictatorial and that it means something.What I'm really suggesting is that to get past this phase, we need either: a) leaders of higher personal integrity; or b) much more objectively educated people who
    a at least skeptical enough to think about what's in front of them. From the trajectory I'm seeing, skript, neither is very likely for the foreseeable future.--

You'll notice many critics would say Tucker's Putin interviews was "boring" and that Putin talked "nonsense".

Simply because he was serious and talked in a serious manner. He wasn't even detailed. I mean he discussed history of Russia (including borderlands ie Ukraine) and shortened it to 25 minutes or so.

1050 years in 25 minutes to get you to know what's all about.

How can you do better than that?

But for western media such stuff is "boring".

They like to report on what ice-cream does Biden fancy.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Mon Feb 12 15:23:26 2024
    The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 06/02/2024 19:14, Sawfish wrote:> On 2/6/24 10:22 AM, *skriptis wrote:>> Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com> Wrote in message:>>> Even if he avoids the charges of insurrection by technical means, the >>> fact remains that he resisted passing power to the
    winner of the 2020 >>> election in a lawful manner. That. alone, makes him unacceptable, in >>> my opinion.>>>> That's quite surprising for me coming from you. And disappointing.>>>>>> Do you remember the events following 2016 election?> Yes.>>>>>> The
    losing side and their handlers and media accused the winner, the >> Donald of being a Russian agent and being part of "russian conspiracy" >> to undermine or steal 2016 election.> Yes.>>>> So they clearly painted him as an illegitimate and fully illegal
    ruler.> Yes.>>>> They've spent entire 4 years investigating and trying to remove him >> from power on false accusations, even impeaching him.> Twice, acquitted both times.>>>>>> Would you say they "handed over power" in a lawful manner?> > Yes.> > That's
    how the law works in the US.> > Obama surrendered power to him in the prescribed manner, he accepted it > and was duly sworn in. The Demos did not contest it since they had no > proof--they knew this and the entire attack on him was unprincipled but >
    legal. Innuendo, smoke-and-mirrors for the rubes.No, he didn't Obama illegally ran surveillance on Trump and politicised the CIA and FBI fully against him - claiming he was a Russian agent. That's not willfully handing power over.

Yup.

Even sawfish is blind on this one.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05