• Rune, Mom, B & little Ms are ... OUT!

From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=C3=B6s?=@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 00:49:26 2023
    And Djok is ... IN!

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From grif@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 16 22:53:15 2023
    On 16/11/2023 22:49, Pelle Svanslรถs wrote:
    And Djok is ... IN!

Huge respect to Sinner. When he was clutching his back in the 2nd set, I wondered if he might retire since he was already through. But he played like he was Marshal Jim Duncan seeking vengeance. He wants Alcaraz.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grif@21:1/5 to grif on Thu Nov 16 23:16:50 2023
    On 16/11/2023 22:53, grif wrote:
    On 16/11/2023 22:49, Pelle Svanslรถs wrote:
    And Djok is ... IN!

Huge respect to Sinner. When he was clutching his back in the 2nd set, I wondered if he might retire since he was already through. But he played like he was Marshal Jim Duncan seeking vengeance. He wants Alcaraz.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tennis/comments/17wyh1l/sinner_contemplating_whether_he_should_play_this/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 16 19:13:49 2023
    Rune and his camp are truly nauseating. All that twit does is pull up his already short shorts so all can see his toned thighs and legs. Such a little puke IMO. But, at least he likes to fight in big stage matches.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grif@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 12:19:51 2023
    On 17/11/2023 03:13, Court_1 wrote:
    Rune and his camp are truly nauseating. All that twit does is pull up his already short shorts so all can see his toned thighs and legs. Such a little puke IMO. But, at least he likes to fight in big stage matches.

Oh, so that's where your eyes were drawn to ๐Ÿ‘€
    But it could be worse. You could still be supporting Botnic. I never did understand that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to grif on Fri Nov 17 15:31:56 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:19:56โ€ฏAM UTC-5, grif wrote:

But it could be worse. You could still be supporting Botnic. I never did understand that.

It's sort of difficult not to notice Rune pull up his already short shorts every two minutes. He's preening like a peacock.

His looks don't do a thing for me. He's only 20 and already he has excessive sunkenness under his eyes like he's 20 years older. I guess he's aging as well as his lovely mother. ;)

What was wrong with Raonic other than the fact that he was injured every other week? He was another no nonsense type of player who just got on with it. Yes, his game wasn't always ideal especially against tier 1 Big Three players but for a while there he
    was pretty good. He was making the back end of tournaments week after week for years. No drama queen antics.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grif@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 18 01:25:38 2023
    On 17/11/2023 23:31, Court_1 wrote:

It's sort of difficult not to notice Rune pull up his already short shorts every two minutes. He's preening like a peacock.

His looks don't do a thing for me.

You just happened to notice his "toned thighs and legs" ๐Ÿง

He's only 20 and already he has excessive sunkenness under his eyes like he's 20 years older. I guess he's aging as well as his lovely mother. ;)

I noticed the bags under his eyes. He's strikes me as someone who is really hyperactive. He may have difficulty sleeping.

I think I'm warming to Rune. In his first junior tourney, he dressed as Rafa, got to the final, and I think he lost and was pissed. Then when he got back home, he took down Nadal's poster and put up Fed's instead, lmao.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SElAEko4M-M&t=503s

Rune actually seems like a happy kid off the court. Here he is with Alcaraz playing a tiebreak with racquets that have half the strings missing. Wtf.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfpvxmlJ_Bw

What was wrong with Raonic other than the fact that he was injured every other week? He was another no nonsense type of player who just got on with it. Yes, his game wasn't always ideal especially against tier 1 Big Three players but for a while there
    he was pretty good. He was making the back end of tournaments week after week for years. No drama queen antics.

What was wrong with Botnic ๐Ÿ™„

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to grif on Fri Nov 17 20:07:53 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:25:43โ€ฏPM UTC-5, grif wrote:

Well, I don't watch the players with a blindfold on! What I notice is how Rune wants everybody to notice those thighs and legs by pulling up his shorts non-stop!

He's only 20 and already he has excessive sunkenness under his eyes like he's 20 years older. I guess he's aging as well as his lovely mother. ;)

I noticed the bags under his eyes. He's strikes me as someone who is really hyperactive. He may have difficulty sleeping.

Right? He definitely is not aging well and he's only 20!

I think I'm warming to Rune. In his first junior tourney, he dressed as Rafa, got to the final, and I think he lost and was pissed. Then when he got back home, he took down Nadal's poster and put up Fed's instead, lmao.

Federer is the better choice! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rune actually seems like a happy kid off the court. Here he is with Alcaraz playing a tiebreak with racquets that have half the strings missing. Wtf.

That looked like it was all scripted though.

What was wrong with Raonic other than the fact that he was injured every other week? He was another no nonsense type of player who just got on with it. Yes, his game wasn't always ideal especially against tier 1 Big Three players but for a while
    there he was pretty good. He was making the back end of tournaments week after week for years. No drama queen antics.

You've always despised Raonic. I know his game was one-dimensional but he was able to get to the end of tournaments over and over even with his limitations. He didn't have a bad career considering he was injured every other week. Also, unlike a lot of
    professional sportsmen, he doesn't seem stupid to me. His parents are both engineers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=C3=B6s?=@21:1/5 to grif on Sat Nov 18 15:05:36 2023
    On 18.11.2023 3.25, grif wrote:
    Rune and his camp are truly nauseating. All that twit does is pull
    up his already short shorts so all can see his toned thighs and
    legs. Such a little puke IMO. But, at least he likes to fight in big
    stage matches.

But it could be worse. You could still be supporting Botnic. I never
    did understand that.

It's sort of difficult not to notice Rune pull up his already short
    shorts every two minutes. He's preening like a peacock.

I've noticed them too.

He's only 20 and already he has excessive sunkenness under his eyes
    like he's 20 years older. I guess he's aging as well as his lovely
    mother. ;)

I noticed the bags under his eyes. He's strikes me as someone who is
    really hyperactive. He may have difficulty sleeping.

Very likely.

One thing that annoys me about Rune on-court, apart from the fights with
    the coaches, is that he comes back to his grievances. "Winning Ugly",
    the Bible of mental tennis, says that after the point you should quickly
    react to the outcome, then brush it off. Think about something else,
    like maybe planning for the next. Rune seems to do that, but then,
    moments later, before he serves, he again shakes his head, recalling the experience.

I think I'm warming to Rune. In his first junior tourney, he dressed as
    Rafa, got to the final, and I think he lost and was pissed. Then when he
    got back home, he took down Nadal's poster and put up Fed's instead, lmao. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SElAEko4M-M&t=503s

Ha ha ha ha.

Mommy looks OK too. Maybe watching tennis ages you faster.

--
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grif@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 21 14:57:53 2023
    On 18/11/2023 04:07, Court_1 wrote:

Well, I don't watch the players with a blindfold on! What I notice is how Rune wants everybody to notice those thighs and legs by pulling up his shorts non-stop!

I think Lars Christensen helped Rune a lot. It may be a mistake that he's no longer on the team. You can also see the influence of Djoker on someone like Rune. He clearly admires Nole a lot but he still wants to kick his ass when they play.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXjZlJe6WSE

What was wrong with Raonic other than the fact that he was injured every other week? He was another no nonsense type of player who just got on with it. Yes, his game wasn't always ideal especially against tier 1 Big Three players but for a while
    there he was pretty good. He was making the back end of tournaments week after week for years. No drama queen antics.

You've always despised Raonic. I know his game was one-dimensional but he was able to get to the end of tournaments over and over even with his limitations. He didn't have a bad career considering he was injured every other week. Also, unlike a lot of
    professional sportsmen, he doesn't seem stupid to me. His parents are both engineers.

Who has more charisma ? Botnic or Polish cleaning lady ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to grif on Tue Nov 21 15:50:46 2023
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:57:57โ€ฏAM UTC-5, grif wrote:

I think Lars Christensen helped Rune a lot. It may be a mistake that he's no longer on the team. You can also see the influence of Djoker on someone like Rune. He clearly admires Nole a lot but he still wants to kick his ass when they play.

Let's see what happens with Rune. In the meantime, I can't stand the kid. I do however, give him some credit for trying to challenge Gumby in big stage matches but until these kids beat Gumby consistently in slam matches, who cares? I don't. As you said,
    Djokovic is a tough out and even Federer and Nadal had problems slaying the dragon so good luck to these kids.

You've always despised Raonic. I know his game was one-dimensional but he was able to get to the end of tournaments over and over even with his limitations. He didn't have a bad career considering he was injured every other week. Also, unlike a lot
    of professional sportsmen, he doesn't seem stupid to me. His parents are both engineers.

Who has more charisma ? Botnic or Polish cleaning lady ?

That's an easy answer for me and you already know what my answer is! ๐Ÿ˜

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 22 01:54:41 2023
    On Tuesday, 21 November 2023 at 23:50:48 UTC, Court_1 wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:57:57โ€ฏAM UTC-5, grif wrote:

Let's see what happens with Rune. In the meantime, I can't stand the kid. I do however, give him some credit for trying to challenge Gumby in big stage matches but until these kids beat Gumby consistently in slam matches, who cares? I don't. As you
    said, Djokovic is a tough out and even Federer and Nadal had problems slaying the dragon so good luck to these kids.

so what you mean is you can't stand Rune cos he doesn't play for Canada and isn't winning slams, otherwise he'd be alright! least that's better than Pelle who simply hates Rune and his family cos they're from Denmark.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=C3=B6s?=@21:1/5 to grif on Thu Nov 23 13:03:47 2023
    On 21.11.2023 16.57, grif wrote:
    Rune and his camp are truly nauseating. All that twit does is pull >>>>>> up his already short shorts so all can see his toned thighs and
    legs. Such a little puke IMO. But, at least he likes to fight in
    big stage matches.

But it could be worse. You could still be supporting Botnic. I
    never did understand that.

It's sort of difficult not to notice Rune pull up his already short
    shorts every two minutes. He's preening like a peacock.

Well, I don't watch the players with a blindfold on! What I notice is
    how Rune wants everybody to notice those thighs and legs by pulling up
    his shorts non-stop!

He's only 20 and already he has excessive sunkenness under his eyes
    like he's 20 years older. I guess he's aging as well as his lovely
    mother. ;)

I noticed the bags under his eyes. He's strikes me as someone who is
    really hyperactive. He may have difficulty sleeping.

I think I'm warming to Rune. In his first junior tourney, he dressed
    as Rafa, got to the final, and I think he lost and was pissed. Then
    when he got back home, he took down Nadal's poster and put up Fed's
    instead, lmao.

Rune actually seems like a happy kid off the court. Here he is with
    Alcaraz playing a tiebreak with racquets that have half the strings
    missing. Wtf.

I think Lars Christensen helped Rune a lot. It may be a mistake that
    he's no longer on the team. You can also see the influence of Djoker on someone like Rune. He clearly admires Nole a lot but he still wants to
    kick his ass when they play.

"Reset, FFS".

--
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05