• Will Becker bang mom Rune?

From *skriptis@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 21:35:45 2023
    If not already, I'd say yes, eventually.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 17:18:55 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 3:35:48 PM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Is it still working?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From archie@21:1/5 to skriptis@post.t-com.hr on Mon Nov 13 09:15:30 2023
    *skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote in
    news:uircv0$9nf$1@sunce.iskon.hr:

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You really think he'd touch that..?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to archie on Mon Nov 13 09:26:51 2023
    On Monday, 13 November 2023 at 09:15:36 UTC, archie wrote:
    *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote in news:uircv0$9nf$1...@sunce.iskon.hr:

guypers aka bruce bowser is this yet another of your alter-egos or is this joh? LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gap@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Mon Nov 13 10:07:44 2023
    On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 12:26:54 PM UTC-5, The Iceberg wrote:
    On Monday, 13 November 2023 at 09:15:36 UTC, archie wrote:
    *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote in news:uircv0$9nf$1...@sunce.iskon.hr:

guypers aka bruce bowser is this yet another of your alter-egos or is this joh? LOL

He is in Ct, me in NY, London to Liverpool?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 15 17:38:34 2023
    As repulsive as Boris is(physically and morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who wears false eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to olympia0000@yahoo.com on Thu Nov 16 14:57:12 2023
    Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com> Wrote in message:r
    As repulsive as Boris is(physically and morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who wears false eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?

I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Thu Nov 16 14:14:12 2023
    On 11/16/23 11:57 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?

This is what I mean when I say that the concept of hypocrisy, and why
    it's viewed as a negative attribute, is pretty much lost at this point.

--
    "It is Pointless, and endless Trouble, to cast a stone at every dog
    that barks at you."

--Sawfish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Thu Nov 16 19:07:36 2023
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:57:16 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    Court_1 Wrote in message:r

I guess you must have missed the part where I said Boris is physically and morally repulsive as well? 🤔

I couldn't care less if you want to call Rune's mother beautiful or ugly. Or whether you want to fantasize about Boris all day and think he's dreamy. What I take issue with is your defending that sleaze, Zverev when not one but two women(that we know
    about, I"m sure there are more) have come out with pretty much identical stories of his abusive behavior. The German court ordered him to pay a physical abuse fine of $450,000 Euros. He is the epitome of a classic abusive man. He fits the profile to a "
    t."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to olympia0000@yahoo.com on Thu Nov 16 23:03:48 2023
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:57:16PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r> > As repulsive as Boris is(physically and morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who wears false
    eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?> I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?I guess you must have missed the
    part where I said Boris is physically and morally repulsive as well?  I couldn't care less if you want to call Rune's mother beautiful or ugly. Or whether you want to fantasize about Boris all day and think he's dreamy. What I take issue with is your
    defending that sleaze, Zverev when not one but two women(that we know about, I"m sure there are more) have come out with pretty much identical stories of his abusive behavior. The German court ordered him to pay a physical abuse fine of $450,000 Euros.
    He is the epitome of a classic abusive man. He fits the profile to a "t."

On another note, don't you think Boris is a great coach? Or
    undecided yet?
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Fri Nov 17 15:20:46 2023
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:03:53 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:57:16 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r> > As repulsive as Boris is(physically and morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who wears false
    eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?> I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?I guess you must have missed the
    part where I said Boris is physically and morally repulsive as well? I couldn't care less if you want to call Rune's mother beautiful or ugly. Or whether you want to fantasize about Boris all day and think he's dreamy. What I take issue with is your
    defending that sleaze, Zverev when not one but two women(that we know about, I"m sure there are more) have come out with pretty much identical stories of his abusive behavior. The German court ordered him to pay a physical abuse fine of $450,000 Euros.

undecided yet?

He seems to be a good coach(Djokovic and now Rune) but the players he coaches are skilled players. Would these players achieve greatness regardless of who coaches them? That's the question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 15:27:31 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 3:20:48 PM UTC-8, Court_1 wrote:
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:57:16 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r> > As repulsive as Boris is(physically and morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who wears
    false eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?> I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?I guess you must have missed
    the part where I said Boris is physically and morally repulsive as well? I couldn't care less if you want to call Rune's mother beautiful or ugly. Or whether you want to fantasize about Boris all day and think he's dreamy. What I take issue with is your

undecided yet?

He seems to be a good coach(Djokovic and now Rune) but the players he coaches are skilled players. Would these players achieve greatness regardless of who coaches them? That's the question.

Boris looks like Goldfinger now, and we know he's the man with the Midas touch.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Fri Nov 17 15:34:50 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:27:34 PM UTC-5, Gracchus wrote:
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:57:16 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r> > As repulsive as Boris is(physically and morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who wears
    false eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?> I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?I guess you must have missed
    the part where I said Boris is physically and morally repulsive as well? I couldn't care less if you want to call Rune's mother beautiful or ugly. Or whether you want to fantasize about Boris all day and think he's dreamy. What I take issue with is your

undecided yet?

The thing about Boris was he had that champion's mentality when he was playing. You can't really teach that and the players he has coached(Djokovic and Rune) seem to have that inherent trait already. So, does Boris' coaching really make an impact on
    these type of players? It's an interesting question IMO.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 15:39:28 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 3:34:52 PM UTC-8, Court_1 wrote:

undecided yet?

The thing about Boris was he had that champion's mentality when he was playing. You can't really teach that and the players he has coached(Djokovic and Rune) seem to have that inherent trait already. So, does Boris' coaching really make an impact on

Well they are paying him a lot of money for whatever it is he offers. Then again, Djokovic pays Goran for I'm not sure what.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Fri Nov 17 15:56:15 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:39:30 PM UTC-5, Gracchus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 3:34:52 PM UTC-8, Court_1 wrote:
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:57:16 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r> > As repulsive as Boris is(physically and morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who
    wears false eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?> I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?I guess you must have
    missed the part where I said Boris is physically and morally repulsive as well? I couldn't care less if you want to call Rune's mother beautiful or ugly. Or whether you want to fantasize about Boris all day and think he's dreamy. What I take issue with
    is your defending that sleaze, Zverev when not one but two women(that we know about, I"m sure there are more) have come out with pretty much identical stories of his abusive behavior. The German court ordered him to pay a physical abuse fine of $450,000
    Euros. He is the epitome of a classic abusive man. He fits the profile to a "t."

On another note, don't you think Boris is a great coach? Or undecided yet?

Well they are paying him a lot of money for whatever it is he offers. Then again, Djokovic pays Goran for I'm not sure what.

I think Goran has helped with Djokovic's serve. Boris did too. But yeah, once Djokovic reached elite status, did it really matter who coached him? I'm not sure.

Goran is basically a lackey.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 15:57:10 2023
    T24gMTEvMTcvMjMgMzoyNyBQTSwgR3JhY2NodXMgd3JvdGU6DQo+IE9uIEZyaWRheSwgTm92 ZW1iZXIgMTcsIDIwMjMgYXQgMzoyMDo0OOKAr1BNIFVUQy04LCBDb3VydF8xIHdyb3RlOg0K Pj4gT24gVGh1cnNkYXksIE5vdmVtYmVyIDE2LCAyMDIzIGF0IDExOjAzOjUz4oCvUE0gVVRD LTUsIFBldGVXYXNMdWNreSB3cm90ZToNCj4+PiBDb3VydF8xIFdyb3RlIGluIG1lc3NhZ2U6 cg0KPj4+PiBPbiBUaHVyc2RheSwgTm92ZW1iZXIgMTYsIDIwMjMgYXQgMjo1NzoxNiBQTSBV VEMtNSwgUGV0ZVdhc0x1Y2t5IHdyb3RlOj4gQ291cnRfMSBXcm90ZSBpbiBtZXNzYWdlOnI+ ID4gQXMgcmVwdWxzaXZlIGFzIEJvcmlzIGlzKHBoeXNpY2FsbHkgYW5kIG1vcmFsbHkpLCBJ IGRvdWJ0IGhlIHdvdWxkIHRvdWNoIFJ1bmUncyBtb3RoZXIgd2hvIGxvb2tzIGxpa2UgYSA3 NSB5ZWFyIG9sZCBoYWdnYXJkIGhvb2tlci4gV2hvIHdlYXJzIGZhbHNlIGV5ZWxhc2hlcyhv bmVzIGEgdHJhbm55IG1heSB3ZWFyKSB0byBhIHRlbm5pcyBtYXRjaD8+IEkgZ3Vlc3MgaXQn cyBmaW5lIHdoZW4gYSB3b21hbiBuYW1lcyBhbm90aGVyIHdvbWFuIHdpdGggdGhpcyBoYXJz aCBzdHVmZiBiZWNhdXNlIG9mIGV5ZWxhc2hlcywgYnV0IEdvZCBzYXZlIHVzIGlmIGEgbWFu IGRpZCBzYXkgd2hhdCB5b3Ugc2FpZC4gV2hhdCBkbyB3ZSBjYWxsIHRoaXM/SSBndWVzcyB5 b3UgbXVzdCBoYXZlIG1pc3NlZCB0aGUgcGFydCB3aGVyZSBJIHNhaWQgQm9yaXMgaXMgcGh5 c2ljYWxseSBhbmQgbW9yYWxseSByZXB1bHNpdmUgYXMgd2VsbD8gSSBjb3VsZG4ndCBjYXJl IGxlc3MgaWYgeW91IHdhbnQgdG8gY2FsbCBSdW5lJ3MgbW90aGVyIGJlYXV0aWZ1bCBvciB1 Z2x5LiBPciB3aGV0aGVyIHlvdSB3YW50IHRvIGZhbnRhc2l6ZSBhYm91dCBCb3JpcyBhbGwg ZGF5IGFuZCB0aGluayBoZSdzIGRyZWFteS4gV2hhdCBJIHRha2UgaXNzdWUgd2l0aCBpcyB5 b3VyIGRlZmVuZGluZyB0aGF0IHNsZWF6ZSwgWnZlcmV2IHdoZW4gbm90IG9uZSBidXQgdHdv IHdvbWVuKHRoYXQgd2Uga25vdyBhYm91dCwgSSJtIHN1cmUgdGhlcmUgYXJlIG1vcmUpIGhh dmUgY29tZSBvdXQgd2l0aCBwcmV0dHkgbXVjaCBpZGVudGljYWwgc3RvcmllcyBvZiBoaXMg YWJ1c2l2ZSBiZWhhdmlvci4gVGhlIEdlcm1hbiBjb3VydCBvcmRlcmVkIGhpbSB0byBwYXkg YSBwaHlzaWNhbCBhYnVzZSBmaW5lIG9mICQ0NTAsMDAwIEV1cm9zLiBIZSBpcyB0aGUgZXBp dG9tZSBvZiBhIGNsYXNzaWMgYWJ1c2l2ZSBtYW4uIEhlIGZpdHMgdGhlIHByb2ZpbGUgdG8g YSAidC4iDQo+Pj4gT24gYW5vdGhlciBub3RlLCBkb24ndCB5b3UgdGhpbmsgQm9yaXMgaXMg YSBncmVhdCBjb2FjaD8gT3INCj4+PiB1bmRlY2lkZWQgeWV0Pw0KPj4gSGUgc2VlbXMgdG8g YmUgYSBnb29kIGNvYWNoKERqb2tvdmljIGFuZCBub3cgUnVuZSkgYnV0IHRoZSBwbGF5ZXJz IGhlIGNvYWNoZXMgYXJlIHNraWxsZWQgcGxheWVycy4gV291bGQgdGhlc2UgcGxheWVycyBh Y2hpZXZlIGdyZWF0bmVzcyByZWdhcmRsZXNzIG9mIHdobyBjb2FjaGVzIHRoZW0/IFRoYXQn cyB0aGUgcXVlc3Rpb24uDQo+IEJvcmlzIGxvb2tzIGxpa2UgR29sZGZpbmdlciBub3csIGFu ZCB3ZSBrbm93IGhlJ3MgdGhlIG1hbiB3aXRoIHRoZSBNaWRhcyB0b3VjaC4NCg0KSnVzdCBs aWtlIEJyYWQgR2lsYmVydC4NCg0KLS0gDQotLVNhd2Zpc2gNCn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fg0KICAgICAgICAiV291bGQgc29tZW9uZSBwbGVhc2UgdGVsbCBtZSB3aGF0ICdkaWRk eS13YWgtZGlkZHknIG1lYW5zPyINCn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fg0KDQo=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to olympia0000@yahoo.com on Sat Nov 18 16:40:07 2023
    On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:03:53PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r> > On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:57:16 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r> > As repulsive as Boris is(physically and
    morally), I doubt he would touch Rune's mother who looks like a 75 year old haggard hooker. Who wears false eyelashes(ones a tranny may wear) to a tennis match?> I guess it's fine when a woman names another woman with this harsh stuff because of
    eyelashes, but God save us if a man did say what you said. What do we call this?I guess you must have missed the part where I said Boris is physically and morally repulsive as well? I couldn't care less if you want to call Rune's mother beautiful or ugly.
    Or whether you want to fantasize about Boris all day and think he's dreamy. What I take issue with is your defending that sleaze, Zverev when not one but two women(that we know about, I"m sure there are more) have come out with pretty much identical
    stories of his abusive behavior. The German court ordered him to pay a physical abuse fine of $450,000 Euros. He is the epitome of a classic abusive man. He fits the profile to a "t." > > On another note, don't you think Boris is a great coach? Or >
    undecided yet?He seems to be a good coach(Djokovic and now Rune) but the players he coaches are skilled players. Would these players achieve greatness regardless of who coaches them? That's the question.

I think he can be the spot-on kind of coaches that offers
    shortcuts to succes.
    He isn't the the type that should stay in the player's more than
    two years.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05