• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3a_Big_New_War!_Palestine_Attacks_Israel_in_Biggest=2c?= =

From TT@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 21:08:54 2023
    *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 20.30:
    https://dailystormer.in/big-new-war-palestine-attacks-israel-in-biggest-most-organized-incursion-ever/

Follow the best site to stay updated.

Most unbiased I'm sure...

I expect a huge retaliation from Israel. It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.

Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of
    which are practically unstoppable.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to TT@dprk.kp on Sat Oct 7 20:30:19 2023
    TT <TT@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:

Definitely. No lies in this site.

I expect a huge retaliation from Israel.

That's a given, but that only shows they're the real terrorists. They've already killed more than 200 Palestinian civilians in Gaza. In retaliation to Palestinian terror.

Imagine saying Palestinians are "terrorists" and then brag about killing more of their civilians?

But remember, Israel is a country, and Palestinians are merely people under occupation and in ghetto.

You can't apply same criteria to both sides.
    Country should be judged harshly.

Imagine if US whites still held American Indians in reservations and bombed them and killed them indiscriminately every time some American Indian commited terror act in response to living in reservation?

USA annexed all of land in North America they wanted to annex and they ultimately gave citizenship to conquered people.

I mean Jews have had options.

They should either annex all Palestine and then give people there Israeli citizenship.

Or leave Palestine at peace, end occupation.

But they're not doing either.

I guess they're trying to purge and kill them all, but Palestinians, being Moslems are hardcore and willing to suffer.

It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable.

Their defense is awesome too.

Here's Palestinian air force penetrating it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1710567300540010768

Btw I sense Russia is behind this. This is too much coordinated.

Jews are waging war against Russia, even Russians in Russia proper get killed by western and even Israeli weapons, and now it's time for Jews in Israel to die.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/17/us/politics/ukraine-israel-weapons.html

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 11:49:42 2023
    On 10/7/23 11:30 AM, *skriptis wrote:
    TT <TT@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:

Definitely. No lies in this site.

That's a given, but that only shows they're the real terrorists. They've already killed more than 200 Palestinian civilians in Gaza. In retaliation to Palestinian terror.

Imagine saying Palestinians are "terrorists" and then brag about killing more of their civilians?

But remember, Israel is a country, and Palestinians are merely people under occupation and in ghetto.

You can't apply same criteria to both sides.
    Country should be judged harshly.

Imagine if US whites still held American Indians in reservations and bombed them and killed them indiscriminately every time some American Indian commited terror act in response to living in reservation?

skript, your general point is at least defensible (Israel has recently
    (in historical terms) taken land that was already occupied by Arab Palestinians, and treats them shabbily), but for the US, up until about
    1900, the tacit US policy was pretty much exactly that. By then it was
    mostly done at the local level, with a bunch of European-type settlers gathering together under a local leader--maybe a guy who had some
    military experience--and killing groups with the intent of extermination.

It was a whole lot like getting rid of predatory animals, like wolves or
    hawks.

This is all normal stuff that happens/has happened thru out pre-history
    and history when two unequal groups meet and contend over territory.

So I don't view this as a moral, so much as an evolutionary, issue.

USA annexed all of land in North America they wanted to annex and they ultimately gave citizenship to conquered people.
    That's how it is now, with the expected concomitant guilt.

I mean Jews have had options.

They should either annex all Palestine and then give people there Israeli citizenship.

Or leave Palestine at peace, end occupation.

But they're not doing either.

I guess they're trying to purge and kill them all, but Palestinians, being Moslems are hardcore and willing to suffer.
    Yes. I think that they rightly view it as existential, that if they do
    not resist they will cease being what they are, which, like most
    cultures, they like and are comfortable with.

It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable.

Btw I sense Russia is behind this. This is too much coordinated.

Jews are waging war against Russia, even Russians in Russia proper get killed by western and even Israeli weapons, and now it's time for Jews in Israel to die.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/17/us/politics/ukraine-israel-weapons.html

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. But give a man a boat,
    a case of beer, and a few sticks of dynamite..." -- Sawfish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to TT@dprk.kp on Sat Oct 7 15:09:01 2023
    TT <TT@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:r
    *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 20.30:> https://dailystormer.in/big-new-war-palestine-attacks-israel-in-biggest-most-organized-incursion-ever/> > > > Follow the best site to stay updated.> > > Most unbiased I'm sure...I expect a huge retaliation from
    Israel. It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable.

Clearly Palestinians are okay losing lives, they have been for long time, while Israel gets shaken when they feel their sense of security is a lie.
    Israel will retaliate as always, but I believe the concept of Israel the way it's now surrounded by another world that lives on the edge while they seem to not care, won't be sustainable for long. We aren't going to live long to watch this ourselves but
    something will definitely happen.
    --

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sat Oct 7 12:30:08 2023
    On 10/7/23 12:09 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 20.30:> https://dailystormer.in/big-new-war-palestine-attacks-israel-in-biggest-most-organized-incursion-ever/> > > > Follow the best site to stay updated.> > > Most unbiased I'm sure...I expect a huge retaliation
    from Israel. It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable.
    Clearly Palestinians are okay losing lives, they have been for long time, while Israel gets shaken when they feel their sense of security is a lie.
    Israel will retaliate as always, but I believe the concept of Israel the way it's now surrounded by another world that lives on the edge while they seem to not care, won't be sustainable for long. We aren't going to live long to watch this ourselves
    but something will definitely happen.

I agree. The situation is inherently unstable in the
    intermediate-to-long term.

--
    --Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sat Oct 7 12:21:42 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:09:05 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    TT <T...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:r
    *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 20.30:> https://dailystormer.in/big-new-war-palestine-attacks-israel-in-biggest-most-organized-incursion-ever/> > > > Follow the best site to stay updated.> > > Most unbiased I'm sure...I expect a huge retaliation
    from Israel. It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable.

Israel will retaliate as always, but I believe the concept of Israel the way it's now surrounded by another world that lives on the edge while they seem to not care, won't be sustainable for long. We aren't going to live long to watch this ourselves
    but something will definitely happen.

That's going out on a limb. Thanks Nostradamus.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sat Oct 7 15:42:33 2023
    Gracchus <gracchado@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:09:05PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> TT <T...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:r > > *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 20.30:> https://dailystormer.in/big-new-war-palestine-attacks-israel-in-biggest-most-organized-incursion-
    ever/> > > > Follow the best site to stay updated.> > > Most unbiased I'm sure...I expect a huge retaliation from Israel. It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 &
    dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable. > Clearly Palestinians are okay losing lives, they have been for long time, while Israel gets shaken when they feel their sense of security is a lie. > Israel will retaliate as always, but I
    believe the concept of Israel the way it's now surrounded by another world that lives on the edge while they seem to not care, won't be sustainable for long. We aren't going to live long to watch this ourselves but something will definitely happen.That's
    going out on a limb. Thanks Nostradamus.

Long time ago, I had to train myself to block things that sadden me in order to survive and this one is definitely one of them, but it just becomes too much at times and it seems my firewall goes off for some time.
    I wish Palestinians accepted and signed on what was offered to them in the peace treaty of Camp David.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 13:24:39 2023
    T24gMTAvNy8yMyAxMjo0MiBQTSwgUGV0ZVdhc0x1Y2t5IHdyb3RlOg0KPiBHcmFjY2h1cyA8 Z3JhY2NoYWRvQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyDQo+PiBPbiBTYXR1cmRh eSwgT2N0b2JlciA3LCAyMDIzIGF0IDEyOjA5OjA1GlBNIFVUQy03LCBQZXRlV2FzTHVja3kg d3JvdGU6PiBUVCA8VC4uLkBkcHJrLmtwPiBXcm90ZSBpbiBtZXNzYWdlOnIgPiA+ICpza3Jp cHRpcyBraXJqb2l0dGkgNy4xMC4yMDIzIGtsbyAyMC4zMDo+IGh0dHBzOi8vZGFpbHlzdG9y bWVyLmluL2JpZy1uZXctd2FyLXBhbGVzdGluZS1hdHRhY2tzLWlzcmFlbC1pbi1iaWdnZXN0 LW1vc3Qtb3JnYW5pemVkLWluY3Vyc2lvbi1ldmVyLz4gPiA+ID4gRm9sbG93IHRoZSBiZXN0 IHNpdGUgdG8gc3RheSB1cGRhdGVkLj4gPiA+IE1vc3QgdW5iaWFzZWQgSSdtIHN1cmUuLi5J IGV4cGVjdCBhIGh1Z2UgcmV0YWxpYXRpb24gZnJvbSBJc3JhZWwuIEl0J3MgYSBsb3Npbmcg Y2F1c2UgdG8gd2FnZSB3YXIgYWdhaW5zdCBJc3JhZWwgd2hpY2ggaGFzIG9uZSBvZiB0aGUg d29ybGQncyBtb2Rlcm4gYXJtaWVzLlRoZWlyIGFpci1mb3JjZSBhbG9uZSBoYXMgbGlrZSAy MDAgRi0xNiAmIGRvemVucyBvZiBGLTM1LCBsYXR0ZXIgb2Ygd2hpY2ggYXJlIHByYWN0aWNh bGx5IHVuc3RvcHBhYmxlLiA+IENsZWFybHkgUGFsZXN0aW5pYW5zIGFyZSBva2F5IGxvc2lu ZyBsaXZlcywgdGhleSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gZm9yIGxvbmcgdGltZSwgd2hpbGUgSXNyYWVsIGdl dHMgc2hha2VuIHdoZW4gdGhleSBmZWVsIHRoZWlyIHNlbnNlIG9mIHNlY3VyaXR5IGlzIGEg bGllLiA+IElzcmFlbCB3aWxsIHJldGFsaWF0ZSBhcyBhbHdheXMsIGJ1dCBJIGJlbGlldmUg dGhlIGNvbmNlcHQgb2YgSXNyYWVsIHRoZSB3YXkgaXQncyBub3cgc3Vycm91bmRlZCBieSBh bm90aGVyIHdvcmxkIHRoYXQgbGl2ZXMgb24gdGhlIGVkZ2Ugd2hpbGUgdGhleSBzZWVtIHRv IG5vdCBjYXJlLCB3b24ndCBiZSBzdXN0YWluYWJsZSBmb3IgbG9uZy4gV2UgYXJlbid0IGdv aW5nIHRvIGxpdmUgbG9uZyB0byB3YXRjaCB0aGlzIG91cnNlbHZlcyBidXQgc29tZXRoaW5n IHdpbGwgZGVmaW5pdGVseSBoYXBwZW4uVGhhdCdzIGdvaW5nIG91dCBvbiBhIGxpbWIuIFRo YW5rcyBOb3N0cmFkYW11cy4NCj4gTG9uZyB0aW1lIGFnbywgSSBoYWQgdG8gdHJhaW4gbXlz ZWxmIHRvIGJsb2NrIHRoaW5ncyB0aGF0IHNhZGRlbiBtZSBpbiBvcmRlciB0byBzdXJ2aXZl DQoNCllFUyEhIQ0KDQpUaGlzIGlzIHRoZSBrZXkuDQoNClBlb3BsZSB0cml2aWFsaXplIHRo aXMgYW5kIHRyeSB0byB0ZWxsIHlvdSB0byBleHByZXNzIG1vcmUgZW1vdGlvbnMsIGJ1dCAN Cml0IHdvdWxkIHdvcmsgY29udHJhcnkgdG8gdGhpcyBlc3NlbnRpYWwgZ29hbC4NCg0KPiAg IGFuZCB0aGlzIG9uZSBpcyBkZWZpbml0ZWx5IG9uZSBvZiB0aGVtLCBidXQgaXQganVzdCBi ZWNvbWVzIHRvbyBtdWNoIGF0IHRpbWVzIGFuZCBpdCBzZWVtcyBteSBmaXJld2FsbCBnb2Vz IG9mZiBmb3Igc29tZSB0aW1lLg0KPiBJIHdpc2ggUGFsZXN0aW5pYW5zIGFjY2VwdGVkIGFu ZCBzaWduZWQgb24gd2hhdCB3YXMgb2ZmZXJlZCB0byB0aGVtIGluIHRoZSBwZWFjZSB0cmVh dHkgb2YgQ2FtcCBEYXZpZC4NCg0KDQotLSANCn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fg0KIlRo ZSB3b3JsZCdzIHRydXRoIGNvbnN0aXR1dGVzIGEgdmlzaW9uIHNvIHRlcnJpZnlpbmcgYXMg dG8gYmVnZ2FyIHRoZSBwcm9waGVjaWVzIG9mIHRoZSBibGVha2VzdCBzZWVyIHdobyBldmVy IHdhbGtlZCBpdC4iDQp+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn4NCg0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 23:46:03 2023
    *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 21.30:

"Air Force" :)))

It's like the Ewoks waging war against The Empire. Except that Ewoks are
    bad too, and will be swept aside by a Star Destroyer. Palestinians are
    probably equally hairy as well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sat Oct 7 22:34:30 2023
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    Gracchus <gracchado@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:09:05PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> TT <T...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:r > > *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 20.30:> https://dailystormer.in/big-new-war-palestine-
    attacks-israel-in-biggest-most-organized-incursion-ever/> > > > Follow the best site to stay updated.> > > Most unbiased I'm sure...I expect a huge retaliation from Israel. It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's
    modern armies.Their air-force alone has like 200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable. > Clearly Palestinians are okay losing lives, they have been for long time, while Israel gets shaken when they feel their sense of
    security is a lie. > Israel will retaliate as always, but I believe the concept of Israel the way it's now surrounded by another world that lives on the edge while they seem to not care, won't be sustainable for long. We aren't going to live long to
    watch this ourselves but something will definitely happen.That's going out on a limb. Thanks Nostradamus.Long time ago, I had to train myself to block things that sadden me in order to survive and this one is definitely one of them, but it just becomes
    too much at times and it seems my firewall goes off for some time.I wish Palestinians accepted and signed on what was offered to them in the peace treaty of Camp David.-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/
    index.html

You can't reason with the Jews. They never accept fair deals.

Imagine USA had Alaska and Canada had Florida? So both sides discussed passages.

USA offer being like this:

"We'll have road from Seattle to Alaska, on Canadian territory to connect our territory. We can close that road for Canadians if we choose so."

"In return, Canada will have elevated road from Montreal to Florida, but it will be under our sovereignty. We can close that road as well if we feel there's need for."

Here's it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Camp_David_Summit

The West Bank would be split in the middle by an Israeli-controlled road from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea, with free passage for Palestinians, although Israel reserved the right to close the road to passage in case of emergency.

In return, Israel would allow the Palestinians to use a highway in the Negev to connect the West Bank with Gaza. Wright states that in the Israeli proposal, the West Bank and Gaza Strip would be linked by an elevated highway and an elevated railroad
    running through the Negev, ensuring safe and free passage for Palestinians. These would be under the sovereignty of Israel, and Israel reserved the right to close them to passage in case of emergency.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 14:07:37 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:46:07 PM UTC-7, TT wrote:

bad too, and will be swept aside by a Star Destroyer. Palestinians are probably equally hairy as well.

This is a good analogy. IIRC the Ewoks were only effective as auxiliary fighters doing small-scale hit-and-run attacks or sabotage. Without powerful allies, they mainly made a big squeak and shook their spears a lot. So the only hope beyond the short-
    term for the Palestinian Ewoks is to spark a regional conflict. It could happen though.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Sun Oct 8 07:57:21 2023
    On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 21:24:44 UTC+1, Sawfish wrote:
    On 10/7/23 12:42 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:09:05 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> TT <T...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:r > > *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 20.30:> https://dailystormer.in/big-new-war-palestine-attacks-israel-in-biggest-most-organized-
    incursion-ever/> > > > Follow the best site to stay updated.> > > Most unbiased I'm sure...I expect a huge retaliation from Israel. It's a losing cause to wage war against Israel which has one of the world's modern armies.Their air-force alone has like
    200 F-16 & dozens of F-35, latter of which are practically unstoppable. > Clearly Palestinians are okay losing lives, they have been for long time, while Israel gets shaken when they feel their sense of security is a lie. > Israel will retaliate as
    always, but I believe the concept of Israel the way it's now surrounded by another world that lives on the edge while they seem to not care, won't be sustainable for long. We aren't going to live long to watch this ourselves but something will definitely
    happen.That's going out on a limb. Thanks Nostradamus.
    Long time ago, I had to train myself to block things that sadden me in order to survive
    YES!!!

This is the key.

People trivialize this and try to tell you to express more emotions, but
    it would work contrary to this essential goal.

the people who say that are women cos it works for women.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sun Oct 8 08:51:32 2023
    On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 22:07:39 UTC+1, Gracchus wrote:

It's like the Ewoks waging war against The Empire. Except that Ewoks are bad too, and will be swept aside by a Star Destroyer. Palestinians are probably equally hairy as well.
    This is a good analogy. IIRC the Ewoks were only effective as auxiliary fighters doing small-scale hit-and-run attacks or sabotage. Without powerful allies, they mainly made a big squeak and shook their spears a lot. So the only hope beyond the short-
    term for the Palestinian Ewoks is to spark a regional conflict. It could happen though.

how could it happen? don't you know about the 6 day war?!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Sun Oct 8 09:03:51 2023
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 8:51:34 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:
    On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 22:07:39 UTC+1, Gracchus wrote:

It's like the Ewoks waging war against The Empire. Except that Ewoks are bad too, and will be swept aside by a Star Destroyer. Palestinians are probably equally hairy as well.

how could it happen? don't you know about the 6 day war?!

I didn't say "how could it happen?" I said "it could happen." Pay attention. :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 8 09:28:42 2023
    T24gMTAvOC8yMyA3OjU3IEFNLCBUaGUgSWNlYmVyZyB3cm90ZToNCj4gT24gU2F0dXJkYXks IDcgT2N0b2JlciAyMDIzIGF0IDIxOjI0OjQ0IFVUQysxLCBTYXdmaXNoIHdyb3RlOg0KPj4g T24gMTAvNy8yMyAxMjo0MiBQTSwgUGV0ZVdhc0x1Y2t5IHdyb3RlOg0KPj4+IEdyYWNjaHVz IDxncmFjLi4uQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyDQo+Pj4+IE9uIFNhdHVy ZGF5LCBPY3RvYmVyIDcsIDIwMjMgYXQgMTI6MDk6MDUgUE0gVVRDLTcsIFBldGVXYXNMdWNr eSB3cm90ZTo+IFRUIDxULi4uQGRwcmsua3A+IFdyb3RlIGluIG1lc3NhZ2U6ciA+ID4gKnNr cmlwdGlzIGtpcmpvaXR0aSA3LjEwLjIwMjMga2xvIDIwLjMwOj4gaHR0cHM6Ly9kYWlseXN0 b3JtZXIuaW4vYmlnLW5ldy13YXItcGFsZXN0aW5lLWF0dGFja3MtaXNyYWVsLWluLWJpZ2dl c3QtbW9zdC1vcmdhbml6ZWQtaW5jdXJzaW9uLWV2ZXIvPiA+ID4gPiBGb2xsb3cgdGhlIGJl c3Qgc2l0ZSB0byBzdGF5IHVwZGF0ZWQuPiA+ID4gTW9zdCB1bmJpYXNlZCBJJ20gc3VyZS4u LkkgZXhwZWN0IGEgaHVnZSByZXRhbGlhdGlvbiBmcm9tIElzcmFlbC4gSXQncyBhIGxvc2lu ZyBjYXVzZSB0byB3YWdlIHdhciBhZ2FpbnN0IElzcmFlbCB3aGljaCBoYXMgb25lIG9mIHRo ZSB3b3JsZCdzIG1vZGVybiBhcm1pZXMuVGhlaXIgYWlyLWZvcmNlIGFsb25lIGhhcyBsaWtl IDIwMCBGLTE2ICYgZG96ZW5zIG9mIEYtMzUsIGxhdHRlciBvZiB3aGljaCBhcmUgcHJhY3Rp Y2FsbHkgdW5zdG9wcGFibGUuID4gQ2xlYXJseSBQYWxlc3RpbmlhbnMgYXJlIG9rYXkgbG9z aW5nIGxpdmVzLCB0aGV5IGhhdmUgYmVlbiBmb3IgbG9uZyB0aW1lLCB3aGlsZSBJc3JhZWwg Z2V0cyBzaGFrZW4gd2hlbiB0aGV5IGZlZWwgdGhlaXIgc2Vuc2Ugb2Ygc2VjdXJpdHkgaXMg YSBsaWUuID4gSXNyYWVsIHdpbGwgcmV0YWxpYXRlIGFzIGFsd2F5cywgYnV0IEkgYmVsaWV2 ZSB0aGUgY29uY2VwdCBvZiBJc3JhZWwgdGhlIHdheSBpdCdzIG5vdyBzdXJyb3VuZGVkIGJ5 IGFub3RoZXIgd29ybGQgdGhhdCBsaXZlcyBvbiB0aGUgZWRnZSB3aGlsZSB0aGV5IHNlZW0g dG8gbm90IGNhcmUsIHdvbid0IGJlIHN1c3RhaW5hYmxlIGZvciBsb25nLiBXZSBhcmVuJ3Qg Z29pbmcgdG8gbGl2ZSBsb25nIHRvIHdhdGNoIHRoaXMgb3Vyc2VsdmVzIGJ1dCBzb21ldGhp bmcgd2lsbCBkZWZpbml0ZWx5IGhhcHBlbi5UaGF0J3MgZ29pbmcgb3V0IG9uIGEgbGltYi4g VGhhbmtzIE5vc3RyYWRhbXVzLg0KPj4+IExvbmcgdGltZSBhZ28sIEkgaGFkIHRvIHRyYWlu IG15c2VsZiB0byBibG9jayB0aGluZ3MgdGhhdCBzYWRkZW4gbWUgaW4gb3JkZXIgdG8gc3Vy dml2ZQ0KPj4gWUVTISEhDQo+Pg0KPj4gVGhpcyBpcyB0aGUga2V5Lg0KPj4NCj4+IFBlb3Bs ZSB0cml2aWFsaXplIHRoaXMgYW5kIHRyeSB0byB0ZWxsIHlvdSB0byBleHByZXNzIG1vcmUg ZW1vdGlvbnMsIGJ1dA0KPj4gaXQgd291bGQgd29yayBjb250cmFyeSB0byB0aGlzIGVzc2Vu dGlhbCBnb2FsLg0KPiB0aGUgcGVvcGxlIHdobyBzYXkgdGhhdCBhcmUgd29tZW4gY29zIGl0 IHdvcmtzIGZvciB3b21lbi4NCg0KWWVzLCBhbmQgdGhlbiBpZiB5b3UgZG8gd2hhdCB0aGV5 IHNheSwgc29mdGVuIHVwLCB0aGV5IG5vIGxvbmdlciByZXNwZWN0IA0KeW91IGFuZCBhcmUg bm90IHNhdGlzZmllZC4gU28geW91IGhhdmUgdGhlc2UgY2hvaWNlczogYSkgb25lIG5pZ2h0 IA0KaG9vay11cHM7IGIpwqAgdGVsbCB0aGVtIHRvIHNodXQgdGhlIGhlbGwgdXA7IG9yIGMp IGZpbmQgb25lIHdobyBkb2VzIG5vdCANCndhbnQgeW91IHRvIGFjdCBsaWtlIGEgcHVzc3ku DQoNClRob3NlIHdvbWVuIGluIGEgb3IgYiB0cnkgdG8gbWFyZ2luYWxpemUgdGhlICJjIiB3 b21lbiBiZWNhdXNlIHRoZXkgYXJlIA0KYSB0aHJlYXQ7IG1lbiBmaW5kIHRoZW0gdG8gYmUg Z29vZCBtYXRlcyBhbmQgc28gbGVhdmUgYSAmIGIgd29tZW4gdG8gDQp0aGVpciBvd24gZGV2 aWNlcy0td2hpY2ggY2FuIGRldm9sdmUgdG8gYSBzb3J0IG9mIGxlc2JpYW5pc20gb2YgZGVz cGVyYXRpb24uDQoNCllvdSBmaW5kIHRoYXQgaWYgdGhlIHNleGVzIHN0aWNrIGZhaXJseSBj bG9zZWx5IHRvIHRoZWlyIGV2b2x2ZWQgImdlbmRlciANCnJvbGVzIiBpdCB3b3JrcyBwcmV0 dHkgd2VsbC4gU29jaWV0eSBpcyBzdGFibGUsIHByZWRpY3RhYmxlLiBObyBuZWVkIGZvciAN ClByb3phYyBhbmQgYW4gZW5kbGVzcyBsaXN0IG9mIG5ldyBtZW50YWwgbWFsYWRpZXMuDQoN Ck5vdywgZm9yIHRob3NlIHdobyBjYW5ub3QgZmlndXJlIHdoYXQgc2V4L2dlbmRlciB0aGV5 IHRydWx5IGFyZSwgdGhleSANCmFyZSB0aGUgY29ybmVyIGNhc2UsIGxldCB0aGVtIGZpZ3Vy ZSBpdCBvdXQgZm9yIHRoZW1zZWx2ZXMgd2l0aG91dCANCmV2ZXJ5b25lIGVsc2UncyBzeW1w YXRoZXRpYyBpbnZvbHZlbWVudC0tc29jaWV0YWwgaGFuZC1ob2xkaW5nLS1hbmQgDQpsZWF2 ZSB1cyB0aGUgZnVjayBhbG9uZS4NCg0KQW5kIHRoaXMgY291bGQgYmUgdGhlIGRlYWw6IHdl J2xsIGFsbCBrbm93IHRoYXQgaXQncyBnb2luZyBvbiAod2luaywgDQp3aW5rLi4ubnVkZ2Us IG51ZGdlKSwgYW5kIHNvIGxvbmcgYXMgeW91IGtlZXAgaXQgdW5kZXIgd3JhcHMsIHdlIHdv bid0IA0Ka2lsbCB5b3UuIEZpZ3VyYXRpdmVseSwgb2YgY291cnNlLi4uDQoNCkl0IHdvcmtl ZCB3ZWxsIHRoYXQgd2F5IGZvciBtb3N0IG9mIHJlY29yZGVkIGhpc3RvcnkuIEhvbW9zIGdv dCB0byANCmJ1Z2dlciBlYWNoIG90aGVyLCBhbmQgbm8gb25lIGVsc2UgaGFkIHRvIGJlIGV4 cG9zZWQgdG8gZGVnZW5lcmF0ZXMgb24gYSANCmRhaWx5IGJhc2lzLg0KDQotLSANCn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+ fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fn5+fg0KIldoZW4gSSB3YXMgYmFjayB0aGVyZSBpbiBzZW1pbmFyeSBz Y2hvb2wsIHRoZXJlIHdhcyBhIHBlcnNvbiB0aGVyZSB3aG8gcHV0IGZvcnRoIHRoZSBwcm9w b3NpdGlvbiB0aGF0IHlvdSBjYW4gcGV0aXRpb24gdGhlIExvcmQgd2l0aCBwcmF5ZXIuLi4N Cg0KIlBldGl0aW9uIHRoZSBsb3JkIHdpdGggcHJheWVyLi4uDQoNCiJQZXRpdGlvbiB0aGUg bG9yZCB3aXRoIHByYXllci4uLg0KDQoiWU9VIENBTk5PVCBQRVRJVElPTiBUSEUgTE9SRCBX SVRIIFBSQVlFUiEiDQoNCi0tU2F3ZmlzaA0KDQo=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to Kalevi Kolttonen on Sun Oct 8 12:52:52 2023
    On Sunday, 8 October 2023 at 20:39:07 UTC+1, Kalevi Kolttonen wrote:
    Kalevi Kolttonen <kal...@kolttonen.fi> wrote:
    Gaza will soon become a living hell on earth:
    no electricity, no fuel, no food, no nothing.
    Some people may wonder what Gaza will soon
    look like. Well, spend a few minutes watching
    this video, and then you too will know the answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46R03LQEAx4

why aren't you demanding $BILLIONS be sent there in aid by Biden and EUSSR like they've done with the Ukraine? why isn't the whole MSM demanding the same??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kalevi Kolttonen@21:1/5 to TT@dprk.kp on Sun Oct 8 19:17:54 2023
    TT <TT@dprk.kp> wrote:

The Son, Jesus Christ, says:

Gospel of Matthew chapter 5: You have heard that
    it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for
    a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one
    who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right
    cheek, turn to him the other also.

But the Israelites do not give a fuck about
    Jesus or his teachings. Their eternal hero is
    The Father, Yahweh, who says:

Exodus 21:23-25:"[...] But if there is harm, then
    you shall pay life for life, eye for eye,
    tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
    burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for
    stripe.

So yes, TT is absolutely right. Israel will never
    turn the other cheek, but it will crush its
    enemy like a bug. No mercy. Gaza will soon become
    a living hell on earth: no electricity, no fuel,
    no food, no nothing.

br,
    KK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kalevi Kolttonen@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Sun Oct 8 19:58:04 2023
    The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com> wrote:
    why aren't you demanding $BILLIONS be sent
    there in aid by Biden and EUSSR like they've
    done with the Ukraine? why isn't the whole
    MSM demanding the same??

It is all pretty simple if you pause to
    think about it.

Ukraine is a victim attacked by evil Putler.
    The Western World stands united against evil
    Putlerlandia and we will forever support
    Ukraine.

Israel is a victim attacked by evil terrorists.
    Biden and the Western World will send help to
    Israel, not to terrorists.

br,
    KK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kalevi Kolttonen@21:1/5 to Kalevi Kolttonen on Sun Oct 8 19:39:04 2023
    Kalevi Kolttonen <kalevi@kolttonen.fi> wrote:
    Gaza will soon become a living hell on earth:
    no electricity, no fuel, no food, no nothing.

Some people may wonder what Gaza will soon
    look like. Well, spend a few minutes watching
    this video, and then you too will know the answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46R03LQEAx4

br,
    KK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 8 23:26:10 2023
    Gracchus kirjoitti 8.10.2023 klo 0.07:

US is taking steps to prevent that... https://x.com/JackDetsch/status/1711077130904228210?s=20

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 8 14:42:39 2023
    On 10/8/23 1:26 PM, TT wrote:

It's like the Ewoks waging war against The Empire. Except that Ewoks
    are

This is a good analogy. IIRC the Ewoks were only effective as
    auxiliary fighters doing small-scale hit-and-run attacks or sabotage.
    Without powerful allies, they mainly made a big squeak and shook
    their spears a lot. So the only hope beyond the short-term for the
    Palestinian Ewoks is to spark a regional conflict. It could happen
    though.

US is taking steps to prevent that... https://x.com/JackDetsch/status/1711077130904228210?s=20

This is a demonstration to the Israelis, a tangible show of support,
    isn't it? I cannot see any likely situation they'd be used.

--
    "It is Pointless, and endless Trouble, to cast a stone at every dog
    that barks at you."

--Sawfish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to TT@dprk.kp on Mon Oct 9 00:24:12 2023
    Gracchus kirjoitti 8.10.2023 klo 0.07:> On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:46:07 PM UTC-7, TT wrote:>> *skriptis kirjoitti 7.10.2023 klo 21.30:>>> Their defense is awesome too.>>>>>> Here's Palestinian air force penetrating it.>>>>>>>>> https://
    twitter.com/i/status/1710567300540010768>> "Air Force" :)))>>>> It's like the Ewoks waging war against The Empire. Except that Ewoks are>> bad too, and will be swept aside by a Star Destroyer. Palestinians are>> probably equally hairy as well.> > This is
    a good analogy. IIRC the Ewoks were only effective as auxiliary fighters doing small-scale hit-and-run attacks or sabotage. Without powerful allies, they mainly made a big squeak and shook their spears a lot. So the only hope beyond the short-term for
    the Palestinian Ewoks is to spark a regional conflict. It could happen though.US is taking steps to prevent that...https://x.com/JackDetsch/status/1711077130904228210?s=20

It's not US, it's the Jews themselves.

https://jewishunpacked.com/joe-biden-the-non-jewish-zionist/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/prominent-zionists-laud-bidens-remark-that-no-jew-anywhere-is-safe-without-israel/

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 01:31:29 2023
    Sawfish kirjoitti 9.10.2023 klo 0.42:

It's like the Ewoks waging war against The Empire. Except that Ewoks
    are
    bad too, and will be swept aside by a Star Destroyer. Palestinians are >>>> probably equally hairy as well.

auxiliary fighters doing small-scale hit-and-run attacks or sabotage.
    Without powerful allies, they mainly made a big squeak and shook
    their spears a lot. So the only hope beyond the short-term for the
    Palestinian Ewoks is to spark a regional conflict. It could happen
    though.

US is taking steps to prevent that...
    https://x.com/JackDetsch/status/1711077130904228210?s=20

Yeah, Israel is probably perfectly able to defend itself no matter who
    comes to try.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 8 17:14:10 2023
    On 10/8/23 3:31 PM, TT wrote:
    Sawfish kirjoitti 9.10.2023 klo 0.42:

It's like the Ewoks waging war against The Empire. Except that
    Ewoks are
    bad too, and will be swept aside by a Star Destroyer. Palestinians
    are

auxiliary fighters doing small-scale hit-and-run attacks or
    sabotage. Without powerful allies, they mainly made a big squeak
    and shook their spears a lot. So the only hope beyond the
    short-term for the Palestinian Ewoks is to spark a regional
    conflict. It could happen though.

US is taking steps to prevent that...
    https://x.com/JackDetsch/status/1711077130904228210?s=20

Yeah, Israel is probably perfectly able to defend itself no matter who
    comes to try.

Pretty much true. They *should* be able to fight off Iran, who is the
    800 lb Islamic gorilla of the region.

But you can split the Arab Islamists and the Persian Islamists, and the Israelis are eminently capable of that.

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Goodness could be found sometimes in the middle of hell."

--Charles Bukowski ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05