• =?UTF-8?Q?(OT)_Jews_Order_Kiev=E2=80=99s_Christian_?= =?UTF-8?Q?Churche

From *skriptis@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 15:46:17 2023
    https://infostormer.com/jews-order-kievs-christian-churches-closed/

Jews Order Kiev’s Christian Churches Closed

By infostormer
    -September 15, 20234

Kiev’s Jewish Mayor Vitaly Klitschko has ordered several Christian churches closed throughout the city.

RT:

Kiev Mayor Vitaly Klitschko on Friday ordered the closure of 74 churches belonging to the canonical Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC), citing its alleged “direct ties” to the Moscow Patriarchate of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Klitschko’s decree is similar to that used to seize the Kiev Pechersk Lavra, or Monastery of the Caves, which Ukrainian police stormed last month. The world-famous holy site, which is nearly 1,000 years old, was handed over to the Orthodox Church of
    Ukraine, a rival organization set up by the government in 2018.

The Lavra is technically state property but the church administered it under a 2013 agreement, which Kiev declared null and void earlier this year, claiming that the UOC violated it by having ties to “enemy nation” Russia. Ukrainian courts rejected
    the UOC’s appeals.

I’m honestly surprised that they didn’t do this sooner.

I’d like the people who talk about so-called Judeo-Christian values to explain this story because everything I see indicates that Judaism and Christianity are polar opposites of one another.

If you are a Christian who defends this international Jewish system, you are a fake Christian deceiver and you will burn in hell when you are dead.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=c3=b6s?=@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 19:16:22 2023
    On 16.9.2023 16.46, *skriptis wrote:
    If you are a Christian who defends this international Jewish system, you are a fake Christian deceiver and you will burn in hell when you are dead.

"But the enemy I see
    Wears a cloak of decency
    All non-believers and men-stealers talking in the name of religion
    And there's a slow, slow train coming up around the bend"

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)