• =?UTF-8?B?KE9UKSDigJxJIHdhcyB0aGUgYXBwbGUgb2YgaGlzIGV5ZeKAnQ==?=

From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=c3=b6s?=@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 23:37:27 2023
    Donald Trump has offered a bizarre new reason for why he claims Vladimir
    Putin would have never launched his full-scale war against Ukraine if he
    were still in charge. “I was the apple of his eye,” the quadruply
    indicted former president said in an interview with Fox Business aired
    Friday. “Putin would have never gone into Ukraine, but that was just on
    my relationship with him, my personality over his,” he said. Trump has repeatedly made such claims and asserted that he could “end that war in
    one day” by forcing Ukraine to “make a deal.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-claims-hes-the-putin-whisperer-i-was-the-apple-of-his-eye

I'm convinced.

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 01:52:46 2023
    On Tuesday, 12 September 2023 at 21:37:30 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
    Donald Trump has offered a bizarre new reason for why he claims Vladimir Putin would have never launched his full-scale war against Ukraine if he were still in charge. “I was the apple of his eye,” the quadruply indicted former president said in an interview with Fox Business aired Friday. “Putin would have never gone into Ukraine, but that was just on
    my relationship with him, my personality over his,” he said. Trump has repeatedly made such claims and asserted that he could “end that war in one day” by forcing Ukraine to “make a deal.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-claims-hes-the-putin-whisperer-i-was-the-apple-of-his-eye

I'm convinced.

5 years of Trump being in power and zero sign of trouble in the Ukraine or elsewhere didn't convince you, no you put it all down to a total coincidence, yet any anti-Trump conspiracy theory and BOOOOM LOLski

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)