• Re: When Medved goes for those sharp angled backhand cross courts

From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sun Sep 10 17:54:58 2023
    Gracchus <gracchado@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 2:47:36PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> And get easy reply, why does he keep going for backhand cross courts instead of dtl in open court either with his backhand or as winner with his forehand? > > Medved is playing bad
    today. About a -12.

I remember how Federer dismissed him in str8 sets in Miami 2019. I believe it was like three breaks of serve and Federer didn't allow him to get into any rallies.

But who knows, Saba looked like she is winning the title yesterday without any resistance.
    --

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 17:47:30 2023
    And get easy reply, why does he keep going for backhand cross courts instead of dtl in open court either with his backhand or as winner with his forehand?

Medved is playing bad today.
    --

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sun Sep 10 20:12:11 2023
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    And get easy reply, why does he keep going for backhand cross courts instead of dtl in open court either with his backhand or as winner with his forehand?Medved is playing bad today.-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.
    amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that plays tennis.

How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in Rome.

When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of these important points.

I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.

It's sad he took out Alcaraz.

It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish himself.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Shakes@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sun Sep 10 17:24:11 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 5:12:16 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:

It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that plays tennis.

How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in Rome.

When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of these important points.

--

I get it that you are upset that Djok won. But I didn't think the match was as bad as you and other folks here think. The second and third sets were good quality with lots of long rallies that gassed both players. Plus you should be happy that Djok
    played so many S/V points (and won a lot of them). He hit some solid and tough volleys. It was good to see.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Shakes on Mon Sep 11 02:35:20 2023
    Shakes <kvcshake@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 5:12:16 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that plays tennis. > > How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his serve specially his
    second serve. Medved never did standing back in Rome. > > When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on
    many of these important points. > > I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did. > > It's sad he took out Alcaraz. > > It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish himself.> -- > I get it that you are upset
    that Djok won. But I didn't think the match was as bad as you and other folks here think. The second and third sets were good quality with lots of long rallies that gassed both players. Plus you should be happy that Djok played so many S/V points (and
    won a lot of them). He hit some solid and tough volleys. It was good to see.

He's raving about couple of those s/v points that Djokovic won when serving out wide on deuce side with Medvedev staying way back. They seemed like freebies.

But overall I thought Medvedev neutralised Djokovic's serve.

Maybe he as a hater feels Medvedev "gifted" too many points on that side, but OTOH Djokovic hit few aces and few unreturnables so I feel "Djokovic struggled" on serve tnx to Medvedev to an extent as well and his decision to move back and return a lot.

Perspective I guess.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jdeluise@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sun Sep 10 16:37:40 2023
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> writes:

It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that
    plays tennis.

How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his
    serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in
    Rome.

When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty
    court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I
    change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of
    these important points.

Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had a chance!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grif@21:1/5 to jdeluise on Mon Sep 11 01:40:18 2023
    On 11/09/2023 01:37, jdeluise wrote:
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> writes:

It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that
    plays tennis.

How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his
    serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in
    Rome.

When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty
    court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I
    change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of
    these important points.

It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish
    himself.

Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had a chance!

Reminds me of the start of this vid, lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTNMe3oWND4

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to Shakes on Sun Sep 10 20:42:57 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 5:12:16PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that plays tennis. > > How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his serve specially his
    second serve. Medved never did standing back in Rome. > > When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on
    many of these important points. > > I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did. > > It's sad he took out Alcaraz. > > It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish himself.> -- > I get it that you are upset
    that Djok won. But I didn't think the match was as bad as you and other folks here think. The second and third sets were good quality with lots of long rallies that gassed both players. Plus you should be happy that Djok played so many S/V points (and
    won a lot of them). He hit some solid and tough volleys. It was good to see.

No it wasn't a good match. Seeing the technical and tennis mind deficiencies makes it very bad for me.
    At least you need to try to force your will to win.
    Please tell me what Medved strategy was to win.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to jdeluise on Sun Sep 10 20:44:15 2023
    jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> writes:>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays tennis.>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his> serve specially his second serve. Medved never
    did standing back in> Rome.>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of> these important
    points.>> I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>> It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish> himself.Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't
    have had achance!

You can argue your my points otherwise your post is useless.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Shakes@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sun Sep 10 18:04:24 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 5:43:01 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    Shakes <kvcs...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    I get it that you are upset that Djok won. But I didn't think the match was as bad as you and other folks here think. The second and third sets were good quality with lots of long rallies that gassed both players. Plus you should be happy that Djok
    played so many S/V points (and won a lot of them). He hit some solid and tough volleys. It was good to see.
    No it wasn't a good match. Seeing the technical and tennis mind deficiencies makes it very bad for me.
    At least you need to try to force your will to win.
    Please tell me what Medved strategy was to win.
    --

The way I saw it, Med played the way he knows how to play. It's not like he threw in the towel or imploded (like Ivanisevic etc.). About changing of strategy, I can see your point but I don't think it's unique to Med. FWIW, the same can be said of
    Alcaraz in the SF. He continued to serve wide to the FH even after Med made adjustments to the return position. I guess that is a drawback of the players relying on their coaches advice coming from the stands rather than thinking for themselves.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sun Sep 10 18:08:14 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:12:16 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    And get easy reply, why does he keep going for backhand cross courts instead of dtl in open court either with his backhand or as winner with his forehand?Medved is playing bad today.-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.

Alcaraz would have lost too. I'm 80% sure.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 18:13:20 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 6:08:17 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:

Probably so. Certainly if he'd played the way he did against Medvedev, which was like Alcaraz regressing to an earlier stage of experience. Very disappointing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sun Sep 10 18:27:01 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 9:13:22 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:

Probably so. Certainly if he'd played the way he did against Medvedev, which was like Alcaraz regressing to an earlier stage of experience. Very disappointing.

It's just the way it is. If Federer and Nadal had trouble beating Djokovic at slams(for Nadal off clay) the past decade, how are lesser players supposed to do it? Djokovic IS better. There's no other explanation that makes sense at this point. Excuses
    and fake narratives from rival fanbases are meaningless. Djokovic has the credentials.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to grif on Sun Sep 10 21:44:24 2023
    grif <griffin_230@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 11/09/2023 01:37, jdeluise wrote:> PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> writes:> >>>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that>> plays tennis.>>>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his>>
    serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in>> Rome.>>>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty>> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I>> change? Of course come closer to
    cut the angle specially on many of>> these important points.>>>> I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.>>>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>>>> It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish>> himself.> >
    Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had a> chance!Reminds me of the start of this vid, lol.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTNMe3oWND4

I didn't say I will beat djokovic, I was giving my thoughts about what I observed the entire match.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to Shakes on Sun Sep 10 21:43:01 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 5:43:01PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Shakes <kvcs...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > I get it that you are upset that Djok won. But I didn't think the match was as bad as you and other folks here think. The second
    and third sets were good quality with lots of long rallies that gassed both players. Plus you should be happy that Djok played so many S/V points (and won a lot of them). He hit some solid and tough volleys. It was good to see.> No it wasn't a good match.
    Seeing the technical and tennis mind deficiencies makes it very bad for me. > At least you need to try to force your will to win. > Please tell me what Medved strategy was to win.> -- > The way I saw it, Med played the way he knows how to play. It's not
    like he threw in the towel or imploded (like Ivanisevic etc.). About changing of strategy, I can see your point but I don't think it's unique to Med. FWIW, the same can be said of Alcaraz in the SF. He continued to serve wide to the FH even after Med
    made adjustments to the return position. I guess that is a drawback of the players relying on their coaches advice coming from the stands rather than thinking for themselves.

Alcaraz did try to change things to some extent, but he got frustrated as we saw.
    He is just 20 as we know.

Medved is 26 and has been out there much longer and should have understood better what is happening on court.

I don't know the value of his coach if he has no inputs on a match like this. --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to olympia0000@yahoo.com on Sun Sep 10 21:48:34 2023
    Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:44:18PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays tennis.>
    How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his> serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in> Rome.>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty> court or simply win the point because
    I stand far back, what would I> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of> these important points.>> I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>> It's an empty field against
    Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish> himself.Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had achance! > > You can argue your my points otherwise your post is useless.> -- > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://
    piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDjokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a genetic freak of nature and his discipline is second to none. Just accept it and get over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is
    asinine. What more does Djokovic have to do to convince you? Yes, he isn't polished like Federer. What can you do? That's life.

What does this have to do with what I am discussing?

How many times do you have to repeat your usual statement in every rst thread?

Let's make an agreement, would you promise to stop repeating this non-stop in every thread, If I decided to agree with you?
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sun Sep 10 19:14:01 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 6:44:27 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    grif <griff...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 11/09/2023 01:37, jdeluise wrote:> PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:> >>>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that>> plays tennis.>>>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his>>
    serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in>> Rome.>>>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty>> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I>> change? Of course come closer to
    cut the angle specially on many of>> these important points.>>>> I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.>>>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>>>> It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish>> himself.> >
    Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had a> chance!Reminds me of the start of this vid, lol.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTNMe3oWND4

I didn't say I will beat djokovic, I was giving my thoughts about what I observed the entire match.

You won't? Well who else will do it then? Our hopes were hanging on you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sun Sep 10 22:22:05 2023
    Gracchus <gracchado@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 6:44:27PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:> grif <griff...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On 11/09/2023 01:37, jdeluise wrote:> PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:> >>>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had
    to watch as a person that>> plays tennis.>>>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his>> serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in>> Rome.>>>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball
    in empty>> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I>> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of>> these important points.>>>> I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.>>>> It's
    sad he took out Alcaraz.>>>> It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish>> himself.> > Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had a> chance!Reminds me of the start of this vid, lol.https://www.youtube.
    com/watch?v=yTNMe3oWND4 > I didn't say I will beat djokovic, I was giving my thoughts about what I observed the entire match.You won't? Well who else will do it then? Our hopes were hanging on you.

Alci soon
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sun Sep 10 21:00:48 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 10:14:03 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 6:44:27 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    grif <griff...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 11/09/2023 01:37, jdeluise wrote:> PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:> >>>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that>> plays tennis.>>>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his>>

You won't? Well who else will do it then? Our hopes were hanging on you.

😂

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Sun Sep 10 21:00:23 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 9:48:37 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    Court_1 Wrote in message:r
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:44:18 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays
    tennis.>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his> serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in> Rome.>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty> court or simply win the point
    because I stand far back, what would I> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of> these important points.>> I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>> It's an empty field
    against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish> himself.Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had achance! > > You can argue your my points otherwise your post is useless.> -- > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https:
    //piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDjokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a genetic freak of nature and his discipline is second to none. Just accept it and get over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is
    asinine. What more does Djokovic have to do to convince you? Yes, he isn't polished like Federer. What can you do? That's life.

What does this have to do with what I am discussing?

What it has to do with is that you are continually trying to come up with a new angle to try and discredit Djokovic. Now you're saying Medvedev played stupidly whereas before the final, you were saying Medvedev was going to beat Djokovic and save the day!
    Now that Medvedev lost(which I told you he would) you're trying to say Alcaraz would have been the hero to beat Djokovic into submission. I just can't see it.

My point is that Medvedev and Alcaraz are inferior to Nadal and Federer. Djokovic figured out how to subdue those two goat players so Medvedev and current Alcaraz really don't have much of a chance. Alcaraz, if he continues to improve and stay motivated
    will have the best chance in the future. But the future isn't here quite yet.

I was like you years ago. I tried to come up with every excuse why Federer was losing important matches to Djokovic so often in the last ten years. But it's a fruitless endeavour and a losing strategy to continue on with all that when Djokovic's
    credentials tell the real story.

How many times do you have to repeat your usual statement in every rst thread?

Let's make an agreement, would you promise to stop repeating this non-stop in every thread, If I decided to agree with you?

I'll repeat it as long as you're going to come on here and try and refute it with dumb narratives.

I don't trust you to agree with me in writing on RST. I know you won't be able to admit it yet although it's clear that deep down you realize it. ;) Come on, try it. It's not that difficult and you'll feel better once you say it out loud. Djokovic>
    Federer and Nadal. We don't have to like him but we have to give him that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to olympia0000@yahoo.com on Mon Sep 11 00:11:46 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 9:48:37PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Court_1 Wrote in message:r > > On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:44:18 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > PeteWasLucky <waleed...@
    gmail.com> writes:>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays tennis.>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his> serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in> Rome.>>
    When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of> these important points.>> I expect myself to
    take chances and go for winners, he never did.>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>> It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish> himself.Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't have had achance! > > You can
    argue your my points otherwise your post is useless.> -- > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDjokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a genetic freak of nature and his discipline
    is second to none. Just accept it and get over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is asinine. What more does Djokovic have to do to convince you? Yes, he isn't polished like Federer. What can you do? That's life. > What does this have
    to do with what I am discussing? What it has to do with is that you are continually trying to come up with a new angle to try and discredit Djokovic. Now you're saying Medvedev played stupidly whereas before the final, you were saying Medvedev was going
    to beat Djokovic and save the day! Now that Medvedev lost(which I told you he would) you're trying to say Alcaraz would have been the hero to beat Djokovic into submission. I just can't see it. My point is that Medvedev and Alcaraz are inferior to Nadal
    and Federer. Djokovic figured out how to subdue those two goat players so Medvedev and current Alcaraz really don't have much of a chance. Alcaraz, if he continues to improve and stay motivated will have the best chance in the future. But the future isn'
    t here quite yet.I was like you years ago. I tried to come up with every excuse why Federer was losing important matches to Djokovic so often in the last ten years. But it's a fruitless endeavour and a losing strategy to continue on with all that when
    Djokovic's credentials tell the real story. > How many times do you have to repeat your usual statement in every rst thread? > > Let's make an agreement, would you promise to stop repeating this non-stop in every thread, If I decided to agree with you?I'
    ll repeat it as long as you're going to come on here and try and refute it with dumb narratives.I don't trust you to agree with me in writing on RST. I know you won't be able to admit it yet although it's clear that deep down you realize it. ;) Come on,
    try it. It's not that difficult and you'll feel better once you say it out loud. Djokovic>Federer and Nadal. We don't have to like him but we have to give him that.

Many lies again.
    Where did I discredited Djok? Link please?
    Also, where did I say Medvedev will beat Djokovic? Link please?

I am discussing tennis strategies that I observed in the match.

Do you want to contribute?

Feel free, but after providing the two links that support your lies.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Sep 11 03:46:18 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 12:11:50 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    Djokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a genetic freak of nature and his discipline is second to none. Just accept it and get over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is asinine. What more does Djokovic have to do to convince
    you? Yes, he isn't polished like Federer. What can you do? That's life.

What does this have to do with what I am discussing? What it has to do with is that you are continually trying to come up with a new angle to try and discredit Djokovic. Now you're saying Medvedev played stupidly whereas before the final, you were
    saying Medvedev was going to beat Djokovic and save the day! Now that Medvedev lost(which I told you he would) you're trying to say Alcaraz would have been the hero to beat Djokovic into submission. I just can't see it. My point is that Medvedev and
    Alcaraz are inferior to Nadal and Federer. Djokovic figured out how to subdue those two goat players so Medvedev and current Alcaraz really don't have much of a chance. Alcaraz, if he continues to improve and stay motivated will have the best chance in
    the future. But the future isn't here quite yet.I was like you years ago. I tried to come up with every excuse why Federer was losing important matches to Djokovic so often in the last ten years. But it's a fruitless endeavour and a losing strategy to
    continue on with all that when Djokovic's credentials tell the real story. > How many times do you have to repeat your usual statement in every rst thread? > > Let's make an agreement, would you promise to stop repeating this non-stop in every thread, If
    I decided to agree with you?I'll repeat it as long as you're going to come on here and try and refute it with dumb narratives.I don't trust you to agree with me in writing on RST. I know you won't be able to admit it yet although it's clear that deep
    down you realize it. ;) Come on, try it. It's not that difficult and you'll feel better once you say it out loud. Djokovic>Federer and Nadal. We don't have to like him but we have to give him that.

Many lies again.

You truly are dense. Where did you discredit Djokovic? You can't be serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019 Wimbledon
    final finally made me see the light.

As for where you said Medvedev will beat Djokovic, you said it in the "Congrats Med" thread. After TT said, '"congrats Djokovic" when Alcaraz lost to Medvedev, you responded to TT by saying, "not sure about this if the same mad Medvedev shows up on
    Sunday."

Do you want to test me again to expose your lies? This is fun! :)

The single tennis strategy you have to know and the thing that matters is that Medvedev is an inferior player to Djokovic. The only thing Medvedev does better than Djokovic is the first serve. The fact that Medvedev played like a madman to beat Alcaraz
    had nothing to do whatsoever with how Medvedev would fare vs Djokovic in a slam final.

I told you that when Djokovic loses a slam to a player, he sets out to eat that player's liver the next time they meet in a slam. That's what Djokovic did yesterday to Medvedev. Revenge for the last USO 2021 loss to him.

Now, when are you going to agree with me that Djokovic>Federer and Nadal like you said you would?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 21:32:38 2023
    T24gMTEvMDkvMjAyMyAxMDo0MiBhbSwgUGV0ZVdhc0x1Y2t5IHdyb3RlOg0KPiBTaGFrZXMg PGt2Y3NoYWtlQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyDQo+PiBPbiBTdW5kYXks IFNlcHRlbWJlciAxMCwgMjAyMyBhdCA1OjEyOjE2GlBNIFVUQy03LCBQZXRlV2FzTHVja3kg d3JvdGU6PiA+IEl0J3Mgb25lIG9mIHRoZSB3b3JzdCB0ZW5uaXMgbWF0Y2hlcyBJIGhhZCB0 byB3YXRjaCBhcyBhIHBlcnNvbiB0aGF0IHBsYXlzIHRlbm5pcy4gPiA+IEhvdyB3b3VsZCBJ IGV4cGVjdCBteXNlbGYgdG8gYnJlYWsgbXkgb3Bwb25lbnQgd2l0aG91dCBhdHRhY2tpbmcg aGlzIHNlcnZlIHNwZWNpYWxseSBoaXMgc2Vjb25kIHNlcnZlLiBNZWR2ZWQgbmV2ZXIgZGlk IHN0YW5kaW5nIGJhY2sgaW4gUm9tZS4gPiA+IFdoZW4gc29tZW9uZSBrZWVwcyBzZXJ2aW5n IHRvIG1lIHdpZGUgdG8gdm9sbGV5IHRoZSBiYWxsIGluIGVtcHR5IGNvdXJ0IG9yIHNpbXBs eSB3aW4gdGhlIHBvaW50IGJlY2F1c2UgSSBzdGFuZCBmYXIgYmFjaywgd2hhdCB3b3VsZCBJ IGNoYW5nZT8gT2YgY291cnNlIGNvbWUgY2xvc2VyIHRvIGN1dCB0aGUgYW5nbGUgc3BlY2lh bGx5IG9uIG1hbnkgb2YgdGhlc2UgaW1wb3J0YW50IHBvaW50cy4gPiA+IEkgZXhwZWN0IG15 c2VsZiB0byB0YWtlIGNoYW5jZXMgYW5kIGdvIGZvciB3aW5uZXJzLCBoZSBuZXZlciBkaWQu ID4gPiBJdCdzIHNhZCBoZSB0b29rIG91dCBBbGNhcmF6LiA+ID4gSXQncyBhbiBlbXB0eSBm aWVsZCBhZ2FpbnN0IERqb2tvdmljIHdpdGggQWxjYXJheiB0cnlpbmcgdG8gZXN0YWJsaXNo IGhpbXNlbGYuPiAtLSA+IEkgZ2V0IGl0IHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSB1cHNldCB0aGF0IERqb2sg d29uLiBCdXQgSSBkaWRuJ3QgdGhpbmsgdGhlIG1hdGNoIHdhcyBhcyBiYWQgYXMgeW91IGFu ZCBvdGhlciBmb2xrcyBoZXJlIHRoaW5rLiBUaGUgc2Vjb25kIGFuZCB0aGlyZCBzZXRzIHdl cmUgZ29vZCBxdWFsaXR5IHdpdGggbG90cyBvZiBsb25nIHJhbGxpZXMgdGhhdCBnYXNzZWQg Ym90aCBwbGF5ZXJzLiBQbHVzIHlvdSBzaG91bGQgYmUgaGFwcHkgdGhhdCBEam9rIHBsYXll ZCBzbyBtYW55IFMvViBwb2ludHMgKGFuZCB3b24gYSBsb3Qgb2YgdGhlbSkuIEhlIGhpdCBz b21lIHNvbGlkIGFuZCB0b3VnaCB2b2xsZXlzLiBJdCB3YXMgZ29vZCB0byBzZWUuDQo+IA0K PiBObyBpdCB3YXNuJ3QgYSBnb29kIG1hdGNoLiBTZWVpbmcgdGhlIHRlY2huaWNhbCBhbmQg dGVubmlzIG1pbmQgZGVmaWNpZW5jaWVzIG1ha2VzIGl0IHZlcnkgYmFkIGZvciBtZS4NCj4g QXQgbGVhc3QgeW91IG5lZWQgdG8gdHJ5IHRvIGZvcmNlIHlvdXIgd2lsbCB0byB3aW4uDQo+ IFBsZWFzZSB0ZWxsIG1lIHdoYXQgTWVkdmVkIHN0cmF0ZWd5IHdhcyB0byB3aW4uDQoNCg0K Tm92YWsgaXMgdGhlIGdvYXQgYW5kIHVuYmVhdGFibGUuICBXaGF0IHRhY3RpY3Mgd291bGQg eW91IGhhdmUgdXNlZCB0byANCmJlYXQgaGltPw0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 21:38:28 2023
    On 11/09/2023 11:02 am, Court_1 wrote:
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:44:18 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays tennis.>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his> serve specially his second serve. Medved never
    did standing back in> Rome.>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in empty> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what would I> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on many of> these important
    points.>> I expect myself to take chances and go for winners, he never did.>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>> It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to establish> himself.Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. Djok wouldn't
    have had achance!

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
    https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Djokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a genetic freak of nature and his discipline is second to none. Just accept it and get over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is >asinine. What more does Djokovic have to do to
    convince you? Yes, he isn't polished like Federer. What can you do? That's life.

Djoker's stats are crazy and age doesn't weary him. PWL said Fed only
    won less slams due to being 4 yrs older than Rafa and was done by 27,
    while Novak is old enough to be Alcaraz's father. He's Roger's daddy too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Sep 11 21:35:35 2023
    On 11/09/2023 10:44 am, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> writes:>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays tennis.>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his> serve specially his second serve. Medved never
    have had achance!

You're the only one surprised to see a 1 slam wonder lose to the goat.
    I said Med had 10% chance before the final. If he won set 2 it could
    have been real interesting, depends how Med himself would hold up
    physically rest of the way.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Mon Sep 11 21:46:08 2023
    On 11/09/2023 11:13 am, Gracchus wrote:

It's more Med raising his game to 10 and Carlos not seeing it coming
    based on there recent matches. Won't happen again imo.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 21:45:02 2023
    On 11/09/2023 11:08 am, Court_1 wrote:

We'll never know. Maybe Alcaraz was keeping a bit in reserve for Novak,
    made fatal mistake of not taking Med as seriously as he should have.
    Rookie error. Novak takes nobody for granted. Can't blame Carlos as
    he's beaten Medvedev easily last few times, including Wimbledon semi 63
    63 63. You could tell from Carlos' face he was a bit stunned and taking
    it all in, trying to learn from wtf happened. He's a super quick
    learner and I'd like to see them meet again at AO. Carlos will be
    jacked up for that one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 21:52:48 2023
    T24gMTEvMDkvMjAyMyAxMTo0MyBhbSwgUGV0ZVdhc0x1Y2t5IHdyb3RlOg0KPiBTaGFrZXMg PGt2Y3NoYWtlQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyDQo+PiBPbiBTdW5kYXks IFNlcHRlbWJlciAxMCwgMjAyMyBhdCA1OjQzOjAxGlBNIFVUQy03LCBQZXRlV2FzTHVja3kg d3JvdGU6PiBTaGFrZXMgPGt2Y3MuLi5AZ21haWwuY29tPiBXcm90ZSBpbiBtZXNzYWdlOnI+ ID4gIEkgZ2V0IGl0IHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSB1cHNldCB0aGF0IERqb2sgd29uLiBCdXQgSSBk aWRuJ3QgdGhpbmsgdGhlIG1hdGNoIHdhcyBhcyBiYWQgYXMgeW91IGFuZCBvdGhlciBmb2xr cyBoZXJlIHRoaW5rLiBUaGUgc2Vjb25kIGFuZCB0aGlyZCBzZXRzIHdlcmUgZ29vZCBxdWFs aXR5IHdpdGggbG90cyBvZiBsb25nIHJhbGxpZXMgdGhhdCBnYXNzZWQgYm90aCBwbGF5ZXJz LiBQbHVzIHlvdSBzaG91bGQgYmUgaGFwcHkgdGhhdCBEam9rIHBsYXllZCBzbyBtYW55IFMv ViBwb2ludHMgKGFuZCB3b24gYSBsb3Qgb2YgdGhlbSkuIEhlIGhpdCBzb21lIHNvbGlkIGFu ZCB0b3VnaCB2b2xsZXlzLiBJdCB3YXMgZ29vZCB0byBzZWUuPiBObyBpdCB3YXNuJ3QgYSBn b29kIG1hdGNoLiBTZWVpbmcgdGhlIHRlY2huaWNhbCBhbmQgdGVubmlzIG1pbmQgZGVmaWNp ZW5jaWVzIG1ha2VzIGl0IHZlcnkgYmFkIGZvciBtZS4gPiBBdCBsZWFzdCB5b3UgbmVlZCB0 byB0cnkgdG8gZm9yY2UgeW91ciB3aWxsIHRvIHdpbi4gPiBQbGVhc2UgdGVsbCBtZSB3aGF0 IE1lZHZlZCBzdHJhdGVneSB3YXMgdG8gd2luLj4gLS0gPiBUaGUgd2F5IEkgc2F3IGl0LCBN ZWQgcGxheWVkIHRoZSB3YXkgaGUga25vd3MgaG93IHRvIHBsYXkuIEl0J3Mgbm90IGxpa2Ug aGUgdGhyZXcgaW4gdGhlIHRvd2VsIG9yIGltcGxvZGVkIChsaWtlIEl2YW5pc2V2aWMgZXRj LikuIEFib3V0IGNoYW5naW5nIG9mIHN0cmF0ZWd5LCBJIGNhbiBzZWUgeW91ciBwb2ludCBi dXQgSSBkb24ndCB0aGluayBpdCdzIHVuaXF1ZSB0byBNZWQuIEZXSVcsIHRoZSBzYW1lIGNh biBiZSBzYWlkIG9mIEFsY2FyYXogaW4gdGhlIFNGLiBIZSBjb250aW51ZWQgdG8gc2VydmUg d2lkZSB0byB0aGUgRkggZXZlbiBhZnRlciBNZWQgbWFkZSBhZGp1c3RtZW50cyB0byB0aGUg cmV0dXJuIHBvc2l0aW9uLiBJIGd1ZXNzIHRoYXQgaXMgYSBkcmF3YmFjayBvZiB0aGUgcGxh eWVycyByZWx5aW5nIG9uIHRoZWlyIGNvYWNoZXMgYWR2aWNlIGNvbWluZyBmcm9tIHRoZSBz dGFuZHMgcmF0aGVyIHRoYW4gdGhpbmtpbmcgZm9yIHRoZW1zZWx2ZXMuDQo+IA0KPiBBbGNh cmF6IGRpZCB0cnkgdG8gY2hhbmdlIHRoaW5ncyB0byBzb21lIGV4dGVudCwgYnV0IGhlIGdv dCBmcnVzdHJhdGVkIGFzIHdlIHNhdy4NCj4gSGUgaXMganVzdCAyMCBhcyB3ZSBrbm93Lg0K PiANCj4gTWVkdmVkIGlzIDI2IGFuZCBoYXMgYmVlbiBvdXQgdGhlcmUgbXVjaCBsb25nZXIg YW5kIHNob3VsZCBoYXZlIHVuZGVyc3Rvb2QgYmV0dGVyIHdoYXQgaXMgaGFwcGVuaW5nIG9u IGNvdXJ0Lg0KPiANCj4gSSBkb24ndCBrbm93IHRoZSB2YWx1ZSBvZiBoaXMgY29hY2ggaWYg aGUgaGFzIG5vIGlucHV0cyBvbiBhIG1hdGNoIGxpa2UgdGhpcy4NCg0KDQpOb3Qgc3VyZSB3 aHkgeW91J2QgZXhwZWN0IE1lZCB0byBiZWF0IE5vdmFrPyAgSnVzdCBsb29rIGF0IGhpcyBm dWNraW5nIA0Kc3RhdHMgZmZzLiAgSXQncyBsaWtlIGdvaW5nIGhhcmQgb24gQmFnZGl0aXMg Zm9yIGxvc2luZyB0byBGZWRlcmVyIGluIEFPIA0KZmluYWwgYWZ0ZXIgbGVhZGluZyA3LTUg Mi0wLg0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Sep 11 21:53:27 2023
    On 11/09/2023 11:44 am, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    grif <griffin_230@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 11/09/2023 01:37, jdeluise wrote:> PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com> writes:> >>>> It's one of the worst tennis matches I had to watch as a person that>> plays tennis.>>>> How would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his>>

You were observing the goat doing his thing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 05:11:29 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 6:46:21 AM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 12:11:50 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    Djokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a genetic freak of nature and his discipline is second to none. Just accept it and get over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is asinine. What more does Djokovic have to do to
    convince you? Yes, he isn't polished like Federer. What can you do? That's life.

What does this have to do with what I am discussing? What it has to do with is that you are continually trying to come up with a new angle to try and discredit Djokovic. Now you're saying Medvedev played stupidly whereas before the final, you were
    saying Medvedev was going to beat Djokovic and save the day! Now that Medvedev lost(which I told you he would) you're trying to say Alcaraz would have been the hero to beat Djokovic into submission. I just can't see it. My point is that Medvedev and
    Alcaraz are inferior to Nadal and Federer. Djokovic figured out how to subdue those two goat players so Medvedev and current Alcaraz really don't have much of a chance. Alcaraz, if he continues to improve and stay motivated will have the best chance in
    the future. But the future isn't here quite yet.I was like you years ago. I tried to come up with every excuse why Federer was losing important matches to Djokovic so often in the last ten years. But it's a fruitless endeavour and a losing strategy to
    continue on with all that when Djokovic's credentials tell the real story. > How many times do you have to repeat your usual statement in every rst thread? > > Let's make an agreement, would you promise to stop repeating this non-stop in every thread, If
    I decided to agree with you?I'll repeat it as long as you're going to come on here and try and refute it with dumb narratives.I don't trust you to agree with me in writing on RST. I know you won't be able to admit it yet although it's clear that deep
    down you realize it. ;) Come on, try it. It's not that difficult and you'll feel better once you say it out loud. Djokovic>Federer and Nadal. We don't have to like him but we have to give him that.

Many lies again.
    You truly are dense. Where did you discredit Djokovic? You can't be serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019
    Wimbledon final finally made me see the light.

First my thread is about tennis strategies, you left it all and instead of discussing the topic, you went on the attack.
    I said nothing about Djokovic in my thread.
    You are fully unhinged.

As for where you said Medvedev will beat Djokovic, you said it in the "Congrats Med" thread. After TT said, '"congrats Djokovic" when Alcaraz lost to Medvedev, you responded to TT by saying, "not sure about this if the same mad Medvedev shows up on
    Sunday."

I said "not sure" and also said "only if he played at the same level he played Alcaraz".
    So you lied again.
    Very unhinged.

Do you want to test me again to expose your lies? This is fun! :)

The single tennis strategy you have to know and the thing that matters is that Medvedev is an inferior player to Djokovic. The only thing Medvedev does better than Djokovic is the first serve. The fact that Medvedev played like a madman to beat Alcaraz
    had nothing to do whatsoever with how Medvedev would fare vs Djokovic in a slam final.

I told you that when Djokovic loses a slam to a player, he sets out to eat that player's liver the next time they meet in a slam. That's what Djokovic did yesterday to Medvedev. Revenge for the last USO 2021 loss to him.

Now, when are you going to agree with me that Djokovic>Federer and Nadal like you said you would?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Sep 11 07:26:46 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:11:32 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:

Many lies again.
    You truly are dense. Where did you discredit Djokovic? You can't be serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019
    Wimbledon final finally made me see the light.

First my thread is about tennis strategies, you left it all and instead of discussing the topic, you went on the attack.
    I said nothing about Djokovic in my thread.
    You are fully unhinged.

Sunday."

I said "not sure" and also said "only if he played at the same level he played Alcaraz".
    So you lied again.
    Very unhinged.

You said, "if the same Medvedev shows up on Sunday that he "could" also beat Djokovic." Those were your words. You had the expectation that if Medvedev repeated his intensity, he could also beat Djokovic. However, the fatal error you made was you failed
    to consider that Alcaraz is not Djokovic.
    You asked me where did you claim that Medvedev could beat Djokovic and I pointed out exactly the thread you said it in and quoted exactly what you said. I exposed your lie.

"Unhinged," lol. Is that the best you've got? I suspect you would only use that term for a woman. Try harder next time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to olympia0000@yahoo.com on Mon Sep 11 10:53:00 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:11:32AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > > Many lies again. > > > Where did I discredited Djok? Link please? > > > Also, where did I say Medvedev will beat Djokovic? Link please? > > You truly are dense. Where did you
    discredit Djokovic? You can't be serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019 Wimbledon final finally made me see the light.
    First my thread is about tennis strategies, you left it all and instead of discussing the topic, you went on the attack. > I said nothing about Djokovic in my thread. > You are fully unhinged.> > As for where you said Medvedev will beat Djokovic,
    you said it in the "Congrats Med" thread. After TT said, '"congrats Djokovic" when Alcaraz lost to Medvedev, you responded to TT by saying, "not sure about this if the same mad Medvedev shows up on Sunday."> I said "not sure" and also said "only if he
    played at the same level he played Alcaraz". > So you lied again. > Very unhinged.You said, "if the same Medvedev shows up on Sunday that he "could" also beat Djokovic." Those were your words. You had the expectation that if Medvedev repeated his
    intensity, he could also beat Djokovic. However, the fatal error you made was you failed to consider that Alcaraz is not Djokovic. You asked me where did you claim that Medvedev could beat Djokovic and I pointed out exactly the thread you said it in and
    quoted exactly what you said. I exposed your lie."Unhinged," lol. Is that the best you've got? I suspect you would only use that term for a woman. Try harder next time.

You said I discredited djokovic in my thread, I didn't, and based on this you went on the attack. Conclusion, unhinged.

You said that I said Medved will beat Djokovic, and clearly I didn't, I said if he played at the same level he did against djokovic, then Maybe. You went on the attack based on things you fabricated. Conclusion, unhinged.

You jump on every thread to repeat the same sentence djok is greater than fedal, even though not every thread is discussing or comparing their greatness, but you can't distinguish the difference or really get into the exact topic, rushing to repeat the
    same sentence, and when other people praised Djokovic the same way you did in a dedicated thread you jumped in and told them to go away. What kind of behavior is this? Clearly unhinged.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=c3=b6s?=@21:1/5 to Whisper on Mon Sep 11 18:55:29 2023
    On 11.9.2023 14.38, Whisper wrote:
    On 11/09/2023 11:02 am, Court_1 wrote:
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:44:18 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:>> It's one of the worst
    tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays tennis.>> How
    would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his>
    serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in>
    Rome.>> When someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in
    empty> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what
    would I> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on
    many of> these important points.>> I expect myself to take chances
    and go for winners, he never did.>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>>
    It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to
    establish> himself.Damn, if only we could have sent you out there.
    Djok wouldn't have had achance!

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
    https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Djokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a genetic freak of
    nature and his discipline is second to none. Just accept it and get
    over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is >asinine.
    What more does Djokovic have to do to convince you?  Yes, he isn't
    polished like Federer. What can you do? That's life.

Djoker's stats are crazy and age doesn't weary him.

Had Djok lost that second, everybody would be hollering he should
    retire. I don't know what really was the cause for his misery, maybe the
    one service game from hell in the middle of the set. In the third he was
    like nothing had happened.

Tennis is strange.

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to pelle@svans.los on Mon Sep 11 18:23:31 2023
    Pelle Svanslös <pelle@svans.los> Wrote in message:r
    On 11.9.2023 14.38, Whisper wrote:> On 11/09/2023 11:02 am, Court_1 wrote:>> On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:44:18 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:>>> jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>>>> PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> writes:>> It'
    s one of the worst >>>> tennis matches I had to watch as a person that> plays tennis.>> How >>>> would I expect myself to break my opponent without attacking his> >>>> serve specially his second serve. Medved never did standing back in> >>>> Rome.>> When
    someone keeps serving to me wide to volley the ball in >>>> empty> court or simply win the point because I stand far back, what >>>> would I> change? Of course come closer to cut the angle specially on >>>> many of> these important points.>> I expect
    myself to take chances >>>> and go for winners, he never did.>> It's sad he took out Alcaraz.>> >>>> It's an empty field against Djokovic with Alcaraz trying to >>>> establish> himself.Damn, if only we could have sent you out there. >>>> Djok wouldn't
    have had achance!>>>>>> You can argue your my points otherwise your post is useless.>>> -- >>>>>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>> Djokovic is greater than Federer and Nadal. He's a
    genetic freak of >> nature and his discipline is second to none. Just accept it and get >> over it already! To try and argue against it at the point is >asinine. >> What more does Djokovic have to do to convince you? Yes, he isn't >> polished like
    Federer. What can you do? That's life.> > > Djoker's stats are crazy and age doesn't weary him. Had Djok lost that second, everybody would be hollering he should retire. I don't know what really was the cause for his misery, maybe the one service game
    from hell in the middle of the set. In the third he was like nothing had happened.Tennis is strange.-- "And off they went, from here to there,The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"-- Traditional

The second set is what he lost in Wimbledon against Alcaraz. Very similar pattern.

2 pts in that set and it's 3-0 just like here.

OTOH had he lost 2nd set here...he'd be lucky to decide it in the fifth.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Sep 11 11:04:39 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 10:53:06 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:11:32 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > > Many lies again. > > > Where did I discredited Djok? Link please? > > > Also, where did I say Medvedev will beat Djokovic? Link please? > > You truly are dense. Where did you
    discredit Djokovic? You can't be serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019 Wimbledon final finally made me see the light.
    First my thread is about tennis strategies, you left it all and instead of discussing the topic, you went on the attack. > I said nothing about Djokovic in my thread. > You are fully unhinged.> > As for where you said Medvedev will beat Djokovic,
    you said it in the "Congrats Med" thread. After TT said, '"congrats Djokovic" when Alcaraz lost to Medvedev, you responded to TT by saying, "not sure about this if the same mad Medvedev shows up on Sunday."> I said "not sure" and also said "only if he
    played at the same level he played Alcaraz". > So you lied again. > Very unhinged.You said, "if the same Medvedev shows up on Sunday that he "could" also beat Djokovic." Those were your words. You had the expectation that if Medvedev repeated his
    intensity, he could also beat Djokovic. However, the fatal error you made was you failed to consider that Alcaraz is not Djokovic. You asked me where did you claim that Medvedev could beat Djokovic and I pointed out exactly the thread you said it in and
    quoted exactly what you said. I exposed your lie."Unhinged," lol. Is that the best you've got? I suspect you would only use that term for a woman. Try harder next time.

You said I discredited djokovic in my thread, I didn't, and based on this you went on the attack. Conclusion, unhinged.

I'm not attacking you. You're the one calling me unhinged but you constantly post things and then try and deny you said them. Your whole modus operandi is to continue to make-up inane theories to try and bolster Federer and discredit Djokovic. That's all
    you ever do and you seemingly do it 24-7. Don't you have other things to do, ever? It's not healthy.

At this point with Djokovic at 24 slams, winning head to heads against Nadal/Federer, and owner of most important stats, you just look silly. Unhinged is a good word to describe your reverence for a goat level tennis player who doesn't know you exist.
    It's also an apt word to describe your refusal to look at objective stats in order to come up with the only conclusion with respect to Djokovic vs Federer as players. When you're calling somebody unhinged(for exposing your lies) maybe you should look in
    the mirror first?

You said that I said Medved will beat Djokovic, and clearly I didn't, I said if he played at the same level he did against djokovic, then Maybe. You went on the attack based on things you fabricated. Conclusion, unhinged.

That's not how it went down. You stated that you never said Medvedev would beat Djokovic but we can all see that's not the case. You did say that if Medvedev played with the same intensity he did vs Alcaraz that he "may or could" beat Djokovic. That's a
    far cry from never saying Medvedev would beat Djokovic. Somehow you're unable to see the difference.

You jump on every thread to repeat the same sentence djok is greater than fedal, even though not every thread is discussing or comparing their greatness, but you can't distinguish the difference or really get into the exact topic, rushing to repeat the
    same sentence,

The thread was about Medvedev's strategy to beat Djokovic so I said what strategy could an inferior player create that would beat Djokovic in best of five especially since Djokovic was out for revenge from the 2021 USO loss. Medvedev is a good player but
    he doesn't compare to the Big Three players. He's just not at their level.

The 2021 USO win over Djokovic was clearly an anomaly. But please, continue blabbing on about strategies to beat Djokovic in a slam, lol. Federer and Nadal had trouble with it so what do you expect from a player like Medvedev? In best of three, Medvedev
    has a chance but I wouldn't depend on him to beat Djokovic in best of five as long as Djokovic has the fitness and motivation to continue.

and when other people praised Djokovic the same way you did in a dedicated thread you jumped in and told them to go away. What kind of behavior is this? Clearly unhinged.

I was responding to Ocean who always comes on here to predict something(usually wrong) or gloat about Djokovic's 8000th win. I told him "we know Djokovic is the greatest so go to sleep!" It's called having a sense of humor which clearly you lack.

Now, isn't it time for you to post a video of Federer from 2006 showing his incredible shot-making?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 12:17:47 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 2:04:41 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:11:32 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > > Many lies again. > > > Where did I discredited Djok? Link please? > > > Also, where did I say Medvedev will beat Djokovic? Link please? > > You truly are dense. Where did
    you discredit Djokovic? You can't be serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019 Wimbledon final finally made me see the
    light. > >> First my thread is about tennis strategies, you left it all and instead of discussing the topic, you went on the attack. > I said nothing about Djokovic in my thread. > You are fully unhinged.> > As for where you said Medvedev will beat
    Djokovic, you said it in the "Congrats Med" thread. After TT said, '"congrats Djokovic" when Alcaraz lost to Medvedev, you responded to TT by saying, "not sure about this if the same mad Medvedev shows up on Sunday."> I said "not sure" and also said "
    only if he played at the same level he played Alcaraz". > So you lied again. > Very unhinged.You said, "if the same Medvedev shows up on Sunday that he "could" also beat Djokovic." Those were your words. You had the expectation that if Medvedev repeated
    his intensity, he could also beat Djokovic. However, the fatal error you made was you failed to consider that Alcaraz is not Djokovic. You asked me where did you claim that Medvedev could beat Djokovic and I pointed out exactly the thread you said it in
    and quoted exactly what you said. I exposed your lie."Unhinged," lol. Is that the best you've got? I suspect you would only use that term for a woman. Try harder next time.

I'm not attacking you. You're the one calling me unhinged but you constantly post things and then try and deny you said them. Your whole modus operandi is to continue to make-up inane theories to try and bolster Federer and discredit Djokovic. That's
    all you ever do and you seemingly do it 24-7. Don't you have other things to do, ever? It's not healthy.

At this point with Djokovic at 24 slams, winning head to heads against Nadal/Federer, and owner of most important stats, you just look silly. Unhinged is a good word to describe your reverence for a goat level tennis player who doesn't know you exist.
    It's also an apt word to describe your refusal to look at objective stats in order to come up with the only conclusion with respect to Djokovic vs Federer as players. When you're calling somebody unhinged(for exposing your lies) maybe you should look in
    the mirror first?
    That's not how it went down. You stated that you never said Medvedev would beat Djokovic but we can all see that's not the case. You did say that if Medvedev played with the same intensity he did vs Alcaraz that he "may or could" beat Djokovic. That's
    a far cry from never saying Medvedev would beat Djokovic. Somehow you're unable to see the difference.
    You jump on every thread to repeat the same sentence djok is greater than fedal, even though not every thread is discussing or comparing their greatness, but you can't distinguish the difference or really get into the exact topic, rushing to repeat
    the same sentence,
    The thread was about Medvedev's strategy to beat Djokovic so I said what strategy could an inferior player create that would beat Djokovic in best of five especially since Djokovic was out for revenge from the 2021 USO loss. Medvedev is a good player
    but he doesn't compare to the Big Three players. He's just not at their level.

The 2021 USO win over Djokovic was clearly an anomaly. But please, continue blabbing on about strategies to beat Djokovic in a slam, lol. Federer and Nadal had trouble with it so what do you expect from a player like Medvedev? In best of three,
    Medvedev has a chance but I wouldn't depend on him to beat Djokovic in best of five as long as Djokovic has the fitness and motivation to continue.
    and when other people praised Djokovic the same way you did in a dedicated thread you jumped in and told them to go away. What kind of behavior is this? Clearly unhinged.
    I was responding to Ocean who always comes on here to predict something(usually wrong) or gloat about Djokovic's 8000th win. I told him "we know Djokovic is the greatest so go to sleep!" It's called having a sense of humor which clearly you lack.

Now, isn't it time for you to post a video of Federer from 2006 showing his incredible shot-making?

I will just focus on djok loss to medved in 2021 (I already addressed previous points and it became boring).
    Your problem is that things for you are either black or white, it's not. Djokovic played tough matches before the final that year. I knew that the SF against Zverev will impact him in the final.
    Also he had other long physical matches before that SF (including that American guy with weird serve).
    These variables favored Medvedev.

This year Djok played no one and was fresh in the final, while medved was the one that had to work hard to beat Alcaraz. This definitely helped Djokovic.

Btw, no Federer's video links for you any more, you've got to enjoy this one

https://youtu.be/-jtV7IJP8NU?si=EdxE1ffFi0pi7ghF

Going forward, every time I post a video for Federer, I will include a Djok's video for you (it will say "for Court1 with love :) ).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 19:24:03 2023
    T24gMTIvMDkvMjAyMyA1OjE3IGFtLCBQZXRlV2FzTHVja3kgd3JvdGU6DQo+IE9uIE1vbmRh eSwgU2VwdGVtYmVyIDExLCAyMDIzIGF0IDI6MDQ6NDHigK9QTSBVVEMtNCwgQ291cnRfMSB3 cm90ZToNCj4+IE9uIE1vbmRheSwgU2VwdGVtYmVyIDExLCAyMDIzIGF0IDEwOjUzOjA24oCv QU0gVVRDLTQsIFBldGVXYXNMdWNreSB3cm90ZToNCj4+PiBDb3VydF8xIFdyb3RlIGluIG1l c3NhZ2U6cg0KPj4+PiBPbiBNb25kYXksIFNlcHRlbWJlciAxMSwgMjAyMyBhdCA4OjExOjMy IEFNIFVUQy00LCBQZXRlV2FzTHVja3kgd3JvdGU6PiA+ID4gTWFueSBsaWVzIGFnYWluLiA+ ID4gPiBXaGVyZSBkaWQgSSBkaXNjcmVkaXRlZCBEam9rPyBMaW5rIHBsZWFzZT8gPiA+ID4g QWxzbywgd2hlcmUgZGlkIEkgc2F5IE1lZHZlZGV2IHdpbGwgYmVhdCBEam9rb3ZpYz8gTGlu ayBwbGVhc2U/ID4gPiBZb3UgdHJ1bHkgYXJlIGRlbnNlLiBXaGVyZSBkaWQgeW91IGRpc2Ny ZWRpdCBEam9rb3ZpYz8gWW91IGNhbid0IGJlIHNlcmlvdXM/IFlvdSd2ZSBkb25lIGl0IGlu IGFsbW9zdCBldmVyeSB0aHJlYWQgZm9yIHllYXJzLiBTaGlmdGluZyBnb2FscG9zdHMgYWxs IHRoZSB0aW1lIHRvIHRyeSBhbmQgcHJvcCB1cCBGZWRlcmVyIGFuZCBkaXNjcmVkaXQgRGpv a292aWMuIEkgdXNlZCB0byBkbyBpdCB0b28gdW50aWwgdGhlIDIwMTkgV2ltYmxlZG9uIGZp bmFsIGZpbmFsbHkgbWFkZSBtZSBzZWUgdGhlIGxpZ2h0LiA+ID4+IEZpcnN0IG15IHRocmVh ZCBpcyBhYm91dCB0ZW5uaXMgc3RyYXRlZ2llcywgeW91IGxlZnQgaXQgYWxsIGFuZCBpbnN0 ZWFkIG9mIGRpc2N1c3NpbmcgdGhlIHRvcGljLCB5b3Ugd2VudCBvbiB0aGUgYXR0YWNrLiA+ IEkgc2FpZCBub3RoaW5nIGFib3V0IERqb2tvdmljIGluIG15IHRocmVhZC4gPiBZb3UgYXJl IGZ1bGx5IHVuaGluZ2VkLj4gPiBBcyBmb3Igd2hlcmUgeW91IHNhaWQgTWVkdmVkZXYgd2ls bCBiZWF0IERqb2tvdmljLCB5b3Ugc2FpZCBpdCBpbiB0aGUgIkNvbmdyYXRzIE1lZCIgdGhy ZWFkLiBBZnRlciBUVCBzYWlkLCAnImNvbmdyYXRzIERqb2tvdmljIiB3aGVuIEFsY2FyYXog bG9zdCB0byBNZWR2ZWRldiwgeW91IHJlc3BvbmRlZCB0byBUVCBieSBzYXlpbmcsICJub3Qg c3VyZSBhYm91dCB0aGlzIGlmIHRoZSBzYW1lIG1hZCBNZWR2ZWRldiBzaG93cyB1cCBvbiBT dW5kYXkuIj4gSSBzYWlkICJub3Qgc3VyZSIgYW5kIGFsc28gc2FpZCAib25seSBpZiBoZSBw bGF5ZWQgYXQgdGhlIHNhbWUgbGV2ZWwgaGUgcGxheWVkIEFsY2FyYXoiLiA+IFNvIHlvdSBs aWVkIGFnYWluLiA+IFZlcnkgdW5oaW5nZWQuWW91IHNhaWQsICJpZiB0aGUgc2FtZSBNZWR2 ZWRldiBzaG93cyB1cCBvbiBTdW5kYXkgdGhhdCBoZSAiY291bGQiIGFsc28gYmVhdCBEam9r b3ZpYy4iIFRob3NlIHdlcmUgeW91ciB3b3Jkcy4gWW91IGhhZCB0aGUgZXhwZWN0YXRpb24g dGhhdCBpZiBNZWR2ZWRldiByZXBlYXRlZCBoaXMgaW50ZW5zaXR5LCBoZSBjb3VsZCBhbHNv IGJlYXQgRGpva292aWMuIEhvd2V2ZXIsIHRoZSBmYXRhbCBlcnJvciB5b3UgbWFkZSB3YXMg eW91IGZhaWxlZCB0byBjb25zaWRlciB0aGF0IEFsY2FyYXogaXMgbm90IERqb2tvdmljLiBZ b3UgYXNrZWQgbWUgd2hlcmUgZGlkIHlvdSBjbGFpbSB0aGF0IE1lZHZlZGV2IGNvdWxkIGJl YXQgRGpva292aWMgYW5kIEkgcG9pbnRlZCBvdXQgZXhhY3RseSB0aGUgdGhyZWFkIHlvdSBz YWlkIGl0IGluIGFuZCBxdW90ZWQgZXhhY3RseSB3aGF0IHlvdSBzYWlkLiBJIGV4cG9zZWQg eW91ciBsaWUuIlVuaGluZ2VkLCIgbG9sLiBJcyB0aGF0IHRoZSBiZXN0IHlvdSd2ZSBnb3Q/ IEkgc3VzcGVjdCB5b3Ugd291bGQgb25seSB1c2UgdGhhdCB0ZXJtIGZvciBhIHdvbWFuLiBU cnkgaGFyZGVyIG5leHQgdGltZS4NCj4+Pg0KPj4+IFlvdSBzYWlkIEkgZGlzY3JlZGl0ZWQg ZGpva292aWMgaW4gbXkgdGhyZWFkLCBJIGRpZG4ndCwgYW5kIGJhc2VkIG9uIHRoaXMgeW91 IHdlbnQgb24gdGhlIGF0dGFjay4gQ29uY2x1c2lvbiwgdW5oaW5nZWQuDQo+PiBJJ20gbm90 IGF0dGFja2luZyB5b3UuIFlvdSdyZSB0aGUgb25lIGNhbGxpbmcgbWUgdW5oaW5nZWQgYnV0 IHlvdSBjb25zdGFudGx5IHBvc3QgdGhpbmdzIGFuZCB0aGVuIHRyeSBhbmQgZGVueSB5b3Ug c2FpZCB0aGVtLiBZb3VyIHdob2xlIG1vZHVzIG9wZXJhbmRpIGlzIHRvIGNvbnRpbnVlIHRv IG1ha2UtdXAgaW5hbmUgdGhlb3JpZXMgdG8gdHJ5IGFuZCBib2xzdGVyIEZlZGVyZXIgYW5k IGRpc2NyZWRpdCBEam9rb3ZpYy4gVGhhdCdzIGFsbCB5b3UgZXZlciBkbyBhbmQgeW91IHNl ZW1pbmdseSBkbyBpdCAyNC03LiBEb24ndCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBvdGhlciB0aGluZ3MgdG8gZG8s IGV2ZXI/IEl0J3Mgbm90IGhlYWx0aHkuDQo+Pg0KPj4gQXQgdGhpcyBwb2ludCB3aXRoIERq b2tvdmljIGF0IDI0IHNsYW1zLCB3aW5uaW5nIGhlYWQgdG8gaGVhZHMgYWdhaW5zdCBOYWRh bC9GZWRlcmVyLCBhbmQgb3duZXIgb2YgbW9zdCBpbXBvcnRhbnQgc3RhdHMsIHlvdSBqdXN0 IGxvb2sgc2lsbHkuIFVuaGluZ2VkIGlzIGEgZ29vZCB3b3JkIHRvIGRlc2NyaWJlIHlvdXIg cmV2ZXJlbmNlIGZvciBhIGdvYXQgbGV2ZWwgdGVubmlzIHBsYXllciB3aG8gZG9lc24ndCBr bm93IHlvdSBleGlzdC4gSXQncyBhbHNvIGFuIGFwdCB3b3JkIHRvIGRlc2NyaWJlIHlvdXIg cmVmdXNhbCB0byBsb29rIGF0IG9iamVjdGl2ZSBzdGF0cyBpbiBvcmRlciB0byBjb21lIHVw IHdpdGggdGhlIG9ubHkgY29uY2x1c2lvbiB3aXRoIHJlc3BlY3QgdG8gRGpva292aWMgdnMg RmVkZXJlciBhcyBwbGF5ZXJzLiBXaGVuIHlvdSdyZSBjYWxsaW5nIHNvbWVib2R5IHVuaGlu Z2VkKGZvciBleHBvc2luZyB5b3VyIGxpZXMpIG1heWJlIHlvdSBzaG91bGQgbG9vayBpbiB0 aGUgbWlycm9yIGZpcnN0Pw0KPj4+IFlvdSBzYWlkIHRoYXQgSSBzYWlkIE1lZHZlZCB3aWxs IGJlYXQgRGpva292aWMsIGFuZCBjbGVhcmx5IEkgZGlkbid0LCBJIHNhaWQgaWYgaGUgcGxh eWVkIGF0IHRoZSBzYW1lIGxldmVsIGhlIGRpZCBhZ2FpbnN0IGRqb2tvdmljLCB0aGVuIE1h eWJlLiBZb3Ugd2VudCBvbiB0aGUgYXR0YWNrIGJhc2VkIG9uIHRoaW5ncyB5b3UgZmFicmlj YXRlZC4gQ29uY2x1c2lvbiwgdW5oaW5nZWQuDQo+PiBUaGF0J3Mgbm90IGhvdyBpdCB3ZW50 IGRvd24uIFlvdSBzdGF0ZWQgdGhhdCB5b3UgbmV2ZXIgc2FpZCBNZWR2ZWRldiB3b3VsZCBi ZWF0IERqb2tvdmljIGJ1dCB3ZSBjYW4gYWxsIHNlZSB0aGF0J3Mgbm90IHRoZSBjYXNlLiBZ b3UgZGlkIHNheSB0aGF0IGlmIE1lZHZlZGV2IHBsYXllZCB3aXRoIHRoZSBzYW1lIGludGVu c2l0eSBoZSBkaWQgdnMgQWxjYXJheiB0aGF0IGhlICJtYXkgb3IgY291bGQiIGJlYXQgRGpv a292aWMuIFRoYXQncyBhIGZhciBjcnkgZnJvbSBuZXZlciBzYXlpbmcgTWVkdmVkZXYgd291 bGQgYmVhdCBEam9rb3ZpYy4gU29tZWhvdyB5b3UncmUgdW5hYmxlIHRvIHNlZSB0aGUgZGlm ZmVyZW5jZS4NCj4+PiBZb3UganVtcCBvbiBldmVyeSB0aHJlYWQgdG8gcmVwZWF0IHRoZSBz YW1lIHNlbnRlbmNlIGRqb2sgaXMgZ3JlYXRlciB0aGFuIGZlZGFsLCBldmVuIHRob3VnaCBu b3QgZXZlcnkgdGhyZWFkIGlzIGRpc2N1c3Npbmcgb3IgY29tcGFyaW5nIHRoZWlyIGdyZWF0 bmVzcywgYnV0IHlvdSBjYW4ndCBkaXN0aW5ndWlzaCB0aGUgZGlmZmVyZW5jZSBvciByZWFs bHkgZ2V0IGludG8gdGhlIGV4YWN0IHRvcGljLCBydXNoaW5nIHRvIHJlcGVhdCB0aGUgc2Ft ZSBzZW50ZW5jZSwNCj4+IFRoZSB0aHJlYWQgd2FzIGFib3V0IE1lZHZlZGV2J3Mgc3RyYXRl Z3kgdG8gYmVhdCBEam9rb3ZpYyBzbyBJIHNhaWQgd2hhdCBzdHJhdGVneSBjb3VsZCBhbiBp bmZlcmlvciBwbGF5ZXIgY3JlYXRlIHRoYXQgd291bGQgYmVhdCBEam9rb3ZpYyBpbiBiZXN0 IG9mIGZpdmUgZXNwZWNpYWxseSBzaW5jZSBEam9rb3ZpYyB3YXMgb3V0IGZvciByZXZlbmdl IGZyb20gdGhlIDIwMjEgVVNPIGxvc3MuIE1lZHZlZGV2IGlzIGEgZ29vZCBwbGF5ZXIgYnV0 IGhlIGRvZXNuJ3QgY29tcGFyZSB0byB0aGUgQmlnIFRocmVlIHBsYXllcnMuIEhlJ3MganVz dCBub3QgYXQgdGhlaXIgbGV2ZWwuDQo+Pg0KPj4gVGhlIDIwMjEgVVNPIHdpbiBvdmVyIERq b2tvdmljIHdhcyBjbGVhcmx5IGFuIGFub21hbHkuIEJ1dCBwbGVhc2UsIGNvbnRpbnVlIGJs YWJiaW5nIG9uIGFib3V0IHN0cmF0ZWdpZXMgdG8gYmVhdCBEam9rb3ZpYyBpbiBhIHNsYW0s IGxvbC4gRmVkZXJlciBhbmQgTmFkYWwgaGFkIHRyb3VibGUgd2l0aCBpdCBzbyB3aGF0IGRv IHlvdSBleHBlY3QgZnJvbSBhIHBsYXllciBsaWtlIE1lZHZlZGV2PyBJbiBiZXN0IG9mIHRo cmVlLCBNZWR2ZWRldiBoYXMgYSBjaGFuY2UgYnV0IEkgd291bGRuJ3QgZGVwZW5kIG9uIGhp bSB0byBiZWF0IERqb2tvdmljIGluIGJlc3Qgb2YgZml2ZSBhcyBsb25nIGFzIERqb2tvdmlj IGhhcyB0aGUgZml0bmVzcyBhbmQgbW90aXZhdGlvbiB0byBjb250aW51ZS4NCj4+PiBhbmQg d2hlbiBvdGhlciBwZW9wbGUgcHJhaXNlZCBEam9rb3ZpYyB0aGUgc2FtZSB3YXkgeW91IGRp ZCBpbiBhIGRlZGljYXRlZCB0aHJlYWQgeW91IGp1bXBlZCBpbiBhbmQgdG9sZCB0aGVtIHRv IGdvIGF3YXkuIFdoYXQga2luZCBvZiBiZWhhdmlvciBpcyB0aGlzPyBDbGVhcmx5IHVuaGlu Z2VkLg0KPj4gSSB3YXMgcmVzcG9uZGluZyB0byBPY2VhbiB3aG8gYWx3YXlzIGNvbWVzIG9u IGhlcmUgdG8gcHJlZGljdCBzb21ldGhpbmcodXN1YWxseSB3cm9uZykgb3IgZ2xvYXQgYWJv dXQgRGpva292aWMncyA4MDAwdGggd2luLiBJIHRvbGQgaGltICJ3ZSBrbm93IERqb2tvdmlj IGlzIHRoZSBncmVhdGVzdCBzbyBnbyB0byBzbGVlcCEiIEl0J3MgY2FsbGVkIGhhdmluZyBh IHNlbnNlIG9mIGh1bW9yIHdoaWNoIGNsZWFybHkgeW91IGxhY2suDQo+Pg0KPj4gTm93LCBp c24ndCBpdCB0aW1lIGZvciB5b3UgdG8gcG9zdCBhIHZpZGVvIG9mIEZlZGVyZXIgZnJvbSAy MDA2IHNob3dpbmcgaGlzIGluY3JlZGlibGUgc2hvdC1tYWtpbmc/DQo+IA0KPiANCj4gSSB3 aWxsIGp1c3QgZm9jdXMgb24gZGpvayBsb3NzIHRvIG1lZHZlZCBpbiAyMDIxIChJIGFscmVh ZHkgYWRkcmVzc2VkIHByZXZpb3VzIHBvaW50cyBhbmQgaXQgYmVjYW1lIGJvcmluZykuDQo+ IFlvdXIgcHJvYmxlbSBpcyB0aGF0IHRoaW5ncyBmb3IgeW91IGFyZSBlaXRoZXIgYmxhY2sg b3Igd2hpdGUsIGl0J3Mgbm90Lg0KPiBEam9rb3ZpYyBwbGF5ZWQgdG91Z2ggbWF0Y2hlcyBi ZWZvcmUgdGhlIGZpbmFsIHRoYXQgeWVhci4gSSBrbmV3IHRoYXQgdGhlIFNGIGFnYWluc3Qg WnZlcmV2IHdpbGwgaW1wYWN0IGhpbSBpbiB0aGUgZmluYWwuDQo+IEFsc28gaGUgaGFkIG90 aGVyIGxvbmcgcGh5c2ljYWwgbWF0Y2hlcyBiZWZvcmUgdGhhdCBTRiAoaW5jbHVkaW5nIHRo YXQgQW1lcmljYW4gZ3V5IHdpdGggd2VpcmQgc2VydmUpLg0KPiBUaGVzZSB2YXJpYWJsZXMg ZmF2b3JlZCBNZWR2ZWRldi4NCj4gDQoNCg0KWW91J3JlIGlnbm9yaW5nIHRoZSBvYnZpb3Vz IGVsZXBoYW50IGluIHRoZSBsaXZpbmcgcm9vbSAtIHRoZSBjYWxlbmRhciANCnNsYW0uICBX aHk/DQoNCkRvIHlvdSByZWFsbHkgdGhpbmsgdGhlIGNhbGVuZGFyIHNsYW0gcHJlc3N1cmUg d2FzIG9mIG5vIGNvbnNlcXVlbmNlPyANCllvdSBjYW4ndCBwb3NzaWJseSBiZSB0aGF0IHN0 dXBpZD8NCg0KDQoNCg==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Whisper on Tue Sep 12 12:14:10 2023
    Whisper <whisper@ozemail.com.au> Wrote in message:r
    On 12/09/2023 5:17 am, PeteWasLucky wrote:> On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 2:04:41 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:>> On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 10:53:06 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:>>> Court_1 Wrote in message:r>>>> On Monday, September 11, 2023
    at 8:11:32 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > > Many lies again. > > > Where did I discredited Djok? Link please? > > > Also, where did I say Medvedev will beat Djokovic? Link please? > > You truly are dense. Where did you discredit Djokovic? You can't be
    serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019 Wimbledon final finally made me see the light. > >> First my thread is about
    tennis strategies, you left it all and instead of discussing the topic, you went on the attack. > I said nothing about Djokovic in my thread. > You are fully unhinged.> > As for where you said Medvedev will beat Djokovic, you said it in the "Congrats Med"
    thread. After TT said, '"congrats Djokovic" when Alcaraz lost to Medvedev, you responded to TT by saying, "not sure about this if the same mad Medvedev shows up on Sunday."> I said "not sure" and also said "only if he played at the same level he played
    Alcaraz". > So you lied again. > Very unhinged.You said, "if the same Medvedev shows up on Sunday that he "could" also beat Djokovic." Those were your words. You had the expectation that if Medvedev repeated his intensity, he could also beat Djokovic.
    However, the fatal error you made was you failed to consider that Alcaraz is not Djokovic. You asked me where did you claim that Medvedev could beat Djokovic and I pointed out exactly the thread you said it in and quoted exactly what you said. I exposed
    your lie."Unhinged," lol. Is that the best you've got? I suspect you would only use that term for a woman. Try harder next time.>>>>>> You said I discredited djokovic in my thread, I didn't, and based on this you went on the attack. Conclusion, unhinged.>
    I'm not attacking you. You're the one calling me unhinged but you constantly post things and then try and deny you said them. Your whole modus operandi is to continue to make-up inane theories to try and bolster Federer and discredit Djokovic. That's
    all you ever do and you seemingly do it 24-7. Don't you have other things to do, ever? It's not healthy.>>>> At this point with Djokovic at 24 slams, winning head to heads against Nadal/Federer, and owner of most important stats, you just look silly.
    Unhinged is a good word to describe your reverence for a goat level tennis player who doesn't know you exist. It's also an apt word to describe your refusal to look at objective stats in order to come up with the only conclusion with respect to Djokovic
    vs Federer as players. When you're calling somebody unhinged(for exposing your lies) maybe you should look in the mirror first?>>> You said that I said Medved will beat Djokovic, and clearly I didn't, I said if he played at the same level he did against
    djokovic, then Maybe. You went on the attack based on things you fabricated. Conclusion, unhinged.>> That's not how it went down. You stated that you never said Medvedev would beat Djokovic but we can all see that's not the case. You did say that if
    Medvedev played with the same intensity he did vs Alcaraz that he "may or could" beat Djokovic. That's a far cry from never saying Medvedev would beat Djokovic. Somehow you're unable to see the difference.>>> You jump on every thread to repeat the same
    sentence djok is greater than fedal, even though not every thread is discussing or comparing their greatness, but you can't distinguish the difference or really get into the exact topic, rushing to repeat the same sentence,>> The thread was about
    Medvedev's strategy to beat Djokovic so I said what strategy could an inferior player create that would beat Djokovic in best of five especially since Djokovic was out for revenge from the 2021 USO loss. Medvedev is a good player but he doesn't compare
    to the Big Three players. He's just not at their level.>>>> The 2021 USO win over Djokovic was clearly an anomaly. But please, continue blabbing on about strategies to beat Djokovic in a slam, lol. Federer and Nadal had trouble with it so what do you
    expect from a player like Medvedev? In best of three, Medvedev has a chance but I wouldn't depend on him to beat Djokovic in best of five as long as Djokovic has the fitness and motivation to continue.>>> and when other people praised Djokovic the same
    way you did in a dedicated thread you jumped in and told them to go away. What kind of behavior is this? Clearly unhinged.>> I was responding to Ocean who always comes on here to predict something(usually wrong) or gloat about Djokovic's 8000th win. I
    told him "we know Djokovic is the greatest so go to sleep!" It's called having a sense of humor which clearly you lack.>>>> Now, isn't it time for you to post a video of Federer from 2006 showing his incredible shot-making?> > > I will just focus on djok
    loss to medved in 2021 (I already addressed previous points and it became boring).> Your problem is that things for you are either black or white, it's not.> Djokovic played tough matches before the final that year. I knew that the SF against Zverev will
    impact him in the final.> Also he had other long physical matches before that SF (including that American guy with weird serve).> These variables favored Medvedev.> You're ignoring the obvious elephant in the living room - the calendar slam. Why?Do you
    really think the calendar slam pressure was of no consequence? You can't possibly be that stupid?

Because Federer didn't do it, but wasn't even close to doing it so...

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Wed Sep 13 10:48:46 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 3:17:50 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:11:32 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > > Many lies again. > > > Where did I discredited Djok? Link please? > > > Also, where did I say Medvedev will beat Djokovic? Link please? > > You truly are dense. Where did
    you discredit Djokovic? You can't be serious? You've done it in almost every thread for years. Shifting goalposts all the time to try and prop up Federer and discredit Djokovic. I used to do it too until the 2019 Wimbledon final finally made me see the
    light. > >> First my thread is about tennis strategies, you left it all and instead of discussing the topic, you went on the attack. > I said nothing about Djokovic in my thread. > You are fully unhinged.> > As for where you said Medvedev will beat
    Djokovic, you said it in the "Congrats Med" thread. After TT said, '"congrats Djokovic" when Alcaraz lost to Medvedev, you responded to TT by saying, "not sure about this if the same mad Medvedev shows up on Sunday."> I said "not sure" and also said "
    only if he played at the same level he played Alcaraz". > So you lied again. > Very unhinged.You said, "if the same Medvedev shows up on Sunday that he "could" also beat Djokovic." Those were your words. You had the expectation that if Medvedev repeated
    his intensity, he could also beat Djokovic. However, the fatal error you made was you failed to consider that Alcaraz is not Djokovic. You asked me where did you claim that Medvedev could beat Djokovic and I pointed out exactly the thread you said it in
    and quoted exactly what you said. I exposed your lie."Unhinged," lol. Is that the best you've got? I suspect you would only use that term for a woman. Try harder next time.

all you ever do and you seemingly do it 24-7. Don't you have other things to do, ever? It's not healthy.

the mirror first?
    That's not how it went down. You stated that you never said Medvedev would beat Djokovic but we can all see that's not the case. You did say that if Medvedev played with the same intensity he did vs Alcaraz that he "may or could" beat Djokovic. That'
    s a far cry from never saying Medvedev would beat Djokovic. Somehow you're unable to see the difference.
    You jump on every thread to repeat the same sentence djok is greater than fedal, even though not every thread is discussing or comparing their greatness, but you can't distinguish the difference or really get into the exact topic, rushing to repeat
    the same sentence,
    The thread was about Medvedev's strategy to beat Djokovic so I said what strategy could an inferior player create that would beat Djokovic in best of five especially since Djokovic was out for revenge from the 2021 USO loss. Medvedev is a good player
    but he doesn't compare to the Big Three players. He's just not at their level.

The 2021 USO win over Djokovic was clearly an anomaly. But please, continue blabbing on about strategies to beat Djokovic in a slam, lol. Federer and Nadal had trouble with it so what do you expect from a player like Medvedev? In best of three,
    Medvedev has a chance but I wouldn't depend on him to beat Djokovic in best of five as long as Djokovic has the fitness and motivation to continue.

I will just focus on djok loss to medved in 2021 (I already addressed previous points and it became boring).
    Your problem is that things for you are either black or white, it's not. Djokovic played tough matches before the final that year. I knew that the SF against Zverev will impact him in the final.
    Also he had other long physical matches before that SF (including that American guy with weird serve).

This year Djok played no one and was fresh in the final, while medved was the one that had to work hard to beat Alcaraz. This definitely helped Djokovic.

Btw, no Federer's video links for you any more, you've got to enjoy this one

https://youtu.be/-jtV7IJP8NU?si=EdxE1ffFi0pi7ghF

Going forward, every time I post a video for Federer, I will include a Djok's video for you (it will say "for Court1 with love :) ).

At the end of the day, who really cares about which Big Three player is a little better statistically? The Big Three are all-time greats who have made hundreds of millions of dollars. It's only their fans who quibble so much about who did this better,
    who did that better, etc. Where does it get anybody at the end of the day? People should focus on their own lives and create their own success stories instead of glorifying pro athletes and worrying about which player has a 1mm bigger genitalia.

I will always enjoy watching Federer's artistry the most and no, I don't watch repeats of Djokovic's matches on YouTube! At least we can agree on that one thing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Whisper on Wed Sep 13 11:05:00 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 5:24:31 AM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:
    On 12/09/2023 5:17 am, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 10:53:06 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote: >>> Court_1 Wrote in message:r

I'm not attacking you. You're the one calling me unhinged but you constantly post things and then try and deny you said them. Your whole modus operandi is to continue to make-up inane theories to try and bolster Federer and discredit Djokovic. That'
    s all you ever do and you seemingly do it 24-7. Don't you have other things to do, ever? It's not healthy.

At this point with Djokovic at 24 slams, winning head to heads against Nadal/Federer, and owner of most important stats, you just look silly. Unhinged is a good word to describe your reverence for a goat level tennis player who doesn't know you
    exist. It's also an apt word to describe your refusal to look at objective stats in order to come up with the only conclusion with respect to Djokovic vs Federer as players. When you're calling somebody unhinged(for exposing your lies) maybe you should
    look in the mirror first?
    That's not how it went down. You stated that you never said Medvedev would beat Djokovic but we can all see that's not the case. You did say that if Medvedev played with the same intensity he did vs Alcaraz that he "may or could" beat Djokovic. That'
    s a far cry from never saying Medvedev would beat Djokovic. Somehow you're unable to see the difference.
    the same sentence,
    The thread was about Medvedev's strategy to beat Djokovic so I said what strategy could an inferior player create that would beat Djokovic in best of five especially since Djokovic was out for revenge from the 2021 USO loss. Medvedev is a good
    player but he doesn't compare to the Big Three players. He's just not at their level.

You're ignoring the obvious elephant in the living room - the calendar
    slam. Why?

Do you really think the calendar slam pressure was of no consequence?
    You can't possibly be that stupid?

We can throw a thousand factoids at PWL and it won't matter. In his mind, he's set up a safe place where he wants to keep Federer as the greatest although every relevant stat tells us it's not the case. To me, it's weird and unhealthy.

Of course the CYGS pressure got to Novak in that 2021 USO match. He seemed mentally worn out too after that whole Olympics debacle. The loss wasn't because Novak was too old or long past his best. We've just witnessed the 36 year old Novak(two years
    older than when he played Medvedev at the 2021 USO) outlast and outplay the 27 year old Medvedev. We saw him outplay and outlast Alcaraz at the FO. This age argument is not only tiresome but it's an outdated opinion that has no central place in 2023.

There is no better player than Novak when it comes to losing a tough slam match vs another player and then completely turning it around in the next slam match he plays vs same player(sorry PWL, but Federer was a dunce that way in comparison!) Novak must
    obsessively study the tapes of matches he loses and he comes up with a different game plan for the next time. He's a very intelligent tennis player in that respect. He was serve and volleying against Medvedev in the USO final a few days ago. Who would
    ever guess we'd see that from him? That was unthinkable years ago.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05