• (OT) Another Proud Boy turns into a sobbing Sorry Boy

From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=c3=b6s?=@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 21:53:18 2023
    Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman, has been
    sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent
    January 6 insurrection. The former extremist group leader was convicted
    on charges including seditious conspiracy against the United States.
    This is the longest sentence for any of the more than 1,100 January 6 defendants.

In his sentencing hearing, Tarrio attempted to show remorse, apologizing
    to the Capitol police, his voice reportedly cracking. “I am not a
    political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the
    election was not my goal,” Tarrio falsely claimed. “Please show me
    mercy. I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”

US District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump-appointed judge, wasn’t buying
    it. “I don’t have any indication that he is remorseful for the actual things he is convicted of, which is seditious conspiracy and conspiracy
    to obstruct the counting of electoral votes,” Judge Kelly asserted. “Mr. Tarrio was the ultimate leader, the ultimate person who organized, who
    was motivated by revolutionary zeal ... That conspiracy ended up with
    about 200 men amped up for battle encircling the Capitol.” The judge continued before announcing the sentence: “It can’t happen again. It can’t happen again.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/proud-boys-enrique-tarrio-donald-trump-b2406575.html

Stand back and stand by. In jail.

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Kalevi Kolttonen@21:1/5 to pelle@svans.los on Wed Sep 6 19:03:43 2023
    Pelle Svanslös <pelle@svans.los> wrote:
    sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent January 6 insurrection.
    [...]

Hahahahaa! 22 years! Be proud and enjoy your
    jail time, Enrique!

br,
    KK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 14:14:04 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 11:53:22 AM UTC-7, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
    sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent January 6 insurrection. The former extremist group leader was convicted
    This is the longest sentence for any of the more than 1,100 January 6 defendants.

to the Capitol police, his voice reportedly cracking. “I am not a political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the
    election was not my goal,” Tarrio falsely claimed.

He even got his mommy to testify for him.

“Please show me

Oops.

Slow train pullin' up.

US District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump-appointed judge, wasn’t buying it. “I don’t have any indication that he is remorseful for the actual things he is convicted of, which is seditious conspiracy and conspiracy
    to obstruct the counting of electoral votes,” Judge Kelly asserted. “Mr. Tarrio was the ultimate leader, the ultimate person who organized, who
    about 200 men amped up for battle encircling the Capitol.” The judge continued before announcing the sentence: “It can’t happen again. It can’t happen again.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/proud-boys-enrique-tarrio-donald-trump-b2406575.html

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to pelle@svans.los on Thu Sep 7 00:15:55 2023
    Pelle Svanslös <pelle@svans.los> Wrote in message:r
    Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman, has been sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent January 6 insurrection. The former extremist group leader was convicted on charges including seditious conspiracy
    against the United States. This is the longest sentence for any of the more than 1,100 January 6 defendants.In his sentencing hearing, Tarrio attempted to show remorse, apologizing to the Capitol police, his voice reportedly cracking. “I am not a
    political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal,” Tarrio falsely claimed. “Please show me mercy. I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”US District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump-appointed judge, wasn’
    t buying it. “I don’t have any indication that he is remorseful for the actual things he is convicted of, which is seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct the counting of electoral votes,” Judge Kelly asserted. “Mr. Tarrio was the
    ultimate leader, the ultimate person who organized, who was motivated by revolutionary zeal ... That conspiracy ended up with about 200 men amped up for battle encircling the Capitol.” The judge continued before announcing the sentence: “It can’t
    happen again. It can’t happen again.”https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/proud-boys-enrique-tarrio-donald-trump-b2406575.htmlStand back and stand by. In jail.-- "And off they went, from here to there,The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"--
    Traditional

Isn't this racism?

Locking up Latino guy for standing up for white people's rights?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 16:26:31 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 6:15:56 PM UTC-4, *skriptis wrote:
    Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:r
    Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman, has been sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent January 6 insurrection. The former extremist group leader was convicted on charges including seditious conspiracy
    against the United States. This is the longest sentence for any of the more than 1,100 January 6 defendants.In his sentencing hearing, Tarrio attempted to show remorse, apologizing to the Capitol police, his voice reportedly cracking. “I am not a
    political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal,” Tarrio falsely claimed. “Please show me mercy. I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”US District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump-appointed judge, wasn’
    t buying it. “I don’t have any indication that he is remorseful for the actual things he is convicted of, which is seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct the counting of electoral votes,” Judge Kelly asserted. “Mr. Tarrio was the
    ultimate leader, the ultimate person who organized, who was motivated by revolutionary zeal ... That conspiracy ended up with about 200 men amped up for battle encircling the Capitol.” The judge continued before announcing the sentence: “It can’t
    happen again. It can’t happen again.”https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/proud-boys-enrique-tarrio-donald-trump-b2406575.htmlStand back and stand by. In jail.-- "And off they went, from here to there,The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"--
    Traditional

Isn't this racism?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Man, you have completely lost it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 12:07:23 2023
    Pelle Svanslös kirjoitti 6.9.2023 klo 21.53:
    sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent January 6 insurrection. The former extremist group leader was convicted

US District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump-appointed judge, wasn’t buying
    it. “I don’t have any indication that he is remorseful for the actual things he is convicted of, which is seditious conspiracy and conspiracy

Judicial lynching for misguided patriot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Fri Sep 8 02:09:23 2023
    On Thursday, 7 September 2023 at 00:26:33 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 6:15:56 PM UTC-4, *skriptis wrote:
    Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:r
    Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman, has been sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent January 6 insurrection. The former extremist group leader was convicted on charges including seditious
    conspiracy against the United States. This is the longest sentence for any of the more than 1,100 January 6 defendants.In his sentencing hearing, Tarrio attempted to show remorse, apologizing to the Capitol police, his voice reportedly cracking. “I am
    not a political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal,” Tarrio falsely claimed. “Please show me mercy. I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”US District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump-appointed judge,
    wasn’t buying it. “I don’t have any indication that he is remorseful for the actual things he is convicted of, which is seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct the counting of electoral votes,” Judge Kelly asserted. “Mr. Tarrio was the
    Traditional

Isn't this racism?

--

Man, you have completely lost it.

Pelle told us for 4 years it was only white supremacists that support Trump.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to TT@dprk.kp on Fri Sep 8 12:32:18 2023
    TT <TT@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:r
    Pelle Svanslös kirjoitti 6.9.2023 klo 21.53:> Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman, has been > sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing the violent > January 6 insurrection. The former extremist group leader was
    convicted > on charges including seditious conspiracy against the United States. > This is the longest sentence for any of the more than 1,100 January 6 > defendants.> > In his sentencing hearing, Tarrio attempted to show remorse, apologizing > to the
    Capitol police, his voice reportedly cracking. “I am not a > political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the > election was not my goal,” Tarrio falsely claimed. “Please show me > mercy. I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.
    US District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump-appointed judge, wasn’t buying > it. “I don’t have any indication that he is remorseful for the actual > things he is convicted of, which is seditious conspiracy and conspiracy > to obstruct the
    counting of electoral votes,” Judge Kelly asserted. “Mr. > Tarrio was the ultimate leader, the ultimate person who organized, who > was motivated by revolutionary zeal ... That conspiracy ended up with > about 200 men amped up for battle encircling
    the Capitol.” The judge > continued before announcing the sentence: “It can’t happen again. It > can’t happen again.”> > https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/proud-boys-enrique-tarrio-donald-trump-b2406575.html> > Stand back and stand by. In
    jail.> Judicial lynching for misguided patriot.

He was not even there, as I heard?

So sentencing him makes as much sense as giving Nadal Wimbledon trophy this year, the guy wasn't there, lol.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kalevi Kolttonen@21:1/5 to skriptis@post.t-com.hr on Fri Sep 8 18:57:45 2023
    *skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
    He was not even there, as I heard?

No, he was not there.

So sentencing him makes as much sense as giving Nadal
    Wimbledon trophy this year, the guy wasn't there, lol.

Only Putler's troll can be that stupid.

The dude gave orders using SMS messages and
    will have to pay for his actions.

I am sure he will enjoy the next 22 years in jail.

Hahahahaaaa!

br,
    KK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to Kalevi Kolttonen on Fri Sep 8 21:20:35 2023
    kalevi@kolttonen.fi (Kalevi Kolttonen) Wrote in message:r
    *skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:> He was not even there, as I heard?No, he was not there.> So sentencing him makes as much sense as giving Nadal > Wimbledon trophy this year, the guy wasn't there, lol.Only Putler's troll can be that stupid.
    The dude gave orders using SMS messages and will have to pay for his actions.I am sure he will enjoy the next 22 years in jail.Hahahahaaaa!br,KK

How can he "give orders", he was not in an official position?

German Nazis in Nuremberg were trialed and sentenced, court said it didn't care they were given orders, the court said they were supposed to reject orders.

So orders are meaningless.

And here we have a guy who was not in charge of anything in any official capacity whatsoever.

Even if he was, orders are meaningless, but he wasn't even an official.

So how does he get sentenced?

Besides, isn't Trump behind it?

How can he be free, he was in Washington that day, he told people to march, he was the the official, he was the president, he's the one who could have given orders.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kalevi Kolttonen@21:1/5 to skriptis@post.t-com.hr on Fri Sep 8 21:17:30 2023
    *skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
    So orders are meaningless.

Okay. I guess spending 22 years in jail is meaningless.
    I am sure this "Proud Boy" will have the time of his
    life. Make sure to visit him regularly.

Hahhahahaahaa!

br,
    KK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05