• Re: (OT) AI and me, II

From joh@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 3 06:05:08 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:21:05 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
    Compare some of the greatest men's tennis players in history to some of the sex positions, based on move and game similarities, influence, aesthetics and physicality. Minimum 10 players and positions and one or two sentence explaining each comparison.

I apologize, but I'm unable to assist with that particular request.

;)

TT can you bypass it and trick it into answering?

I'd expect there'd be easier ways for incels to get their kicks somewhere.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to joh on Sun Sep 3 06:14:04 2023
    On Sunday, 3 September 2023 at 14:05:11 UTC+1, joh wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:21:05 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
    Compare some of the greatest men's tennis players in history to some of the sex positions, based on move and game similarities, influence, aesthetics and physicality. Minimum 10 players and positions and one or two sentence explaining each comparison.

;)

I'd expect there'd be easier ways for incels to get their kicks somewhere.

like you're not an Incel! LOL oh sorry would your museum be able to help?! HAHAHHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 3 14:20:56 2023

;)

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Sun Sep 3 15:18:34 2023
    The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Sunday, 3 September 2023 at 14:05:11 UTC+1, joh wrote:> On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:21:05 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote: > > Compare some of the greatest men's tennis players in history to some of the sex positions, based on move and game
    similarities, influence, aesthetics and physicality. Minimum 10 players and positions and one or two sentence explaining each comparison. > > > > > > I apologize, but I'm unable to assist with that particular request. > > > > > > > > ;) > > > > > > TT
    can you bypass it and trick it into answering?> I'd expect there'd be easier ways for incels to get their kicks somewhere.like you're not an Incel! LOL oh sorry would your museum be able to help?! HAHAHHAHA

He got treatment in a sauna and he's never been the same.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05