• Caroline Wozniacki; Tennis MILF winner!

From Scall5@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 21:02:39 2023
    If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may
    well be the ultimate Tennis MILF winner!

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply
    amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan
    upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

Oh, Caroline is playing good tennis against a future HOF'er...
    --
    ---------------
    Scall5

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 20:17:15 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 7:02:44 PM UTC-7, Scall5 wrote:
    If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may

Yes, everyone on rst should look her up!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 20:32:31 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44 PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote:

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

She is definitely very athletic woman, but somehow I don't find her hot or attractive.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Wed Aug 30 22:13:35 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

She is definitely very athletic woman, but somehow I don't find her hot or attractive.

Let us not forget the infamous forehead Court 1 detests so much. :)

IMO it's so tiresome listening to commentators harping on players who have given birth, as if it's the most amazing achievement. So she spat out some babies and can still run. BFD.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to bmoore on Thu Aug 31 00:36:59 2023
    On Thursday, 31 August 2023 at 04:17:17 UTC+1, bmoore wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 7:02:44 PM UTC-7, Scall5 wrote:

Yes, everyone on rst should look her up!

no need to look her up, she always been fave tennis chick! thanks SCall5 for the update on how hot she is now :D

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Thu Aug 31 14:00:43 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 1:13:37 AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

IMO it's so tiresome listening to commentators harping on players who have given birth, as if it's the most amazing achievement. So she spat out some babies and can still run. BFD.

Yes, you could land planes on her forehead but she's still better looking than 99.9% of WTA players. Swiatek, Jabeur, Garcia, Sakkari, etc. etc. They can all haunt houses.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 14:08:51 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 2:00:45 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
    If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two
    children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may well be the ultimate Tennis MILF winner!

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

Yes, you could land planes on her forehead but she's still better looking than 99.9% of WTA players. Swiatek, Jabeur, Garcia, Sakkari, etc. etc. They can all haunt houses.

Well there's always Katie Boulter! (currently screwing Alex Manure. Get your dirty hands off her, Alex!)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/NINTCHDBPICT000743953188.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Scall5@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Thu Aug 31 18:05:24 2023
    On 8/31/2023 4:08 PM, Gracchus wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote: >>>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44 PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote:
    If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two >>>>> children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

Well there's always Katie Boulter! (currently screwing Alex Manure. Get your dirty hands off her, Alex!)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/NINTCHDBPICT000743953188.jpg

Do you mean Alex de Minaur? Regardless of whom, that guy is one lucky
    chap...
    --
    ---------------
    Scall5

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Thu Aug 31 18:56:34 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 9:23:57 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 4:05:27 PM UTC-7, Scall5 wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44 PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote: >>>>> If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two
    children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may >>>>> well be the ultimate Tennis MILF winner!

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply >>>>> amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan >>>>> upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

Let us not forget the infamous forehead Court 1 detests so much. :) >>>

Do you mean Alex de Minaur? Regardless of whom, that guy is one lucky chap...
    Manure, Minaur...a heap of feces by any other name...Here she is with the smug bastard.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-i-m-coming-you-slowly-alex-de-minaur-s-girlfriend-katie-boulter-jokes-duo-reach-career-high-rankings-week

And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens.
    No unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

You know, technically I should think she's great looking but looking at her pictures, I always stop short of being wowed by her looks. For me, I think I like Paula Badosa's looks better.
    I also much prefer Sharapova's looks to Boulter's. Everybody sees a little bit differently.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 18:23:55 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote: >>>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44 PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote: >>>>> If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two
    children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may >>>>> well be the ultimate Tennis MILF winner!

amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan >>>>> upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

Manure, Minaur...a heap of feces by any other name...Here she is with the smug bastard.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-i-m-coming-you-slowly-alex-de-minaur-s-girlfriend-katie-boulter-jokes-duo-reach-career-high-rankings-week

And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens. No
    unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Thu Aug 31 22:03:50 2023
    Gracchus <gracchado@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 4:05:27PM UTC-7, Scall5 wrote:> On 8/31/2023 4:08 PM, Gracchus wrote: > > On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 2:00:45PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote: > >> On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 1:13:37AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: > >>> On
    Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote: > >>>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote: > >>>>> If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two > >>>>> children, I can assure
    you she has put those worries aside. She may > >>>>> well be the ultimate Tennis MILF winner! > >>>>> > >>>>> Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply > >>>>> amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan > >>>>
    upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes. > >>>>> > >>>>> Oh, Caroline is playing good tennis against a future HOF'er... > >>>>> -- > >>>>> --------------- > >>>>> Scall5 > >>> > >>>> She is definitely very athletic woman, but somehow I don't find
    her hot or attractive. > >>> Let us not forget the infamous forehead Court 1 detests so much. :) > >>> > >>> IMO it's so tiresome listening to commentators harping on players who have given birth, as if it's the most amazing achievement. So she spat out
    some babies and can still run. BFD. > > > >> Yes, you could land planes on her forehead but she's still better looking than 99.9% of WTA players. Swiatek, Jabeur, Garcia, Sakkari, etc. etc. They can all haunt houses. > > > > Well there's always Katie
    Boulter! (currently screwing Alex Manure. Get your dirty hands off her, Alex!) > > > > https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/NINTCHDBPICT000743953188.jpg> Do you mean Alex de Minaur? Regardless of whom, that guy is one lucky > chap...
    Manure, Minaur...a heap of feces by any other name...Here she is with the smug bastard.https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-i-m-coming-you-slowly-alex-de-minaur-s-girlfriend-katie-boulter-jokes-duo-reach-career-high-rankings-weekAnd yeah, Katie is a
    very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens. No unflattering candid
    photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

Manure like with a wig :)

https://www.ilveggente.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Katie-Boulter.jpg

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to olympia0000@yahoo.com on Thu Aug 31 22:05:11 2023
    Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 9:23:57PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:> On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 4:05:27PM UTC-7, Scall5 wrote: > > On 8/31/2023 4:08 PM, Gracchus wrote: > > > On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 2:00:45PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote: > > >>
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 1:13:37AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: > > >>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote: > > >>>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote: > > >>>>> If Caroline Wozniacki
    was worried about not being sexy after having two > > >>>>> children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may > > >>>>> well be the ultimate Tennis MILF winner! > > >>>>> > > >>>>> Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova,
    is simply > > >>>>> amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan > > >>>>> upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes. > > >>>>> > > >>>>> Oh, Caroline is playing good tennis against a future HOF'er... > > >>>>> -- > > >>>>> ---------
    ------ > > >>>>> Scall5 > > >>> > > >>>> She is definitely very athletic woman, but somehow I don't find her hot or attractive. > > >>> Let us not forget the infamous forehead Court 1 detests so much. :) > > >>> > > >>> IMO it's so tiresome listening to
    commentators harping on players who have given birth, as if it's the most amazing achievement. So she spat out some babies and can still run. BFD. > > > > > >> Yes, you could land planes on her forehead but she's still better looking than 99.9% of WTA
    players. Swiatek, Jabeur, Garcia, Sakkari, etc. etc. They can all haunt houses. > > > > > > Well there's always Katie Boulter! (currently screwing Alex Manure. Get your dirty hands off her, Alex!) > > > > > > https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/
    2022/06/NINTCHDBPICT000743953188.jpg > > Do you mean Alex de Minaur? Regardless of whom, that guy is one lucky > > chap...> Manure, Minaur...a heap of feces by any other name...Here she is with the smug bastard. > > https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/
    news-i-m-coming-you-slowly-alex-de-minaur-s-girlfriend-katie-boulter-jokes-duo-reach-career-high-rankings-week > > And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with
    the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens. No unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)You know, technically I should think she's
    great looking but looking at her pictures, I always stop short of being wowed by her looks. For me, I think I like Paula Badosa's looks better.I also much prefer Sharapova's looks to Boulter's. Everybody sees a little bit differently.

Badosa is sexy with very nice body.
    Ask Tsi, he will tell it's better than winning a slam :)
    --

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 19:46:49 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 6:56:37 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 1:13:37 AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: >>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44 PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote: >>>>> If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two
    children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply >>>>> amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan >>>>> upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

Oh, Caroline is playing good tennis against a future HOF'er... >>>>> --
    ---------------
    Scall5

Let us not forget the infamous forehead Court 1 detests so much. :) >>>

And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens.
    No unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

You know, technically I should think she's great looking but looking at her pictures, I always stop short of being wowed by her looks. For me, I think I like Paula Badosa's looks better.

I also much prefer Sharapova's looks to Boulter's. Everybody sees a little bit differently.

They sure do. I find Badosa middling attractive, but I don't think she's especially pretty. With Sharapova, I initially found her looks striking. Then she just kept getting taller, and I'm not personally a fan of six-foot plus Amazons.

So I'll tell you what--you can keep both Badosa and Sharapova while I take Katie. Once I get her to dump Manure, it should be easy. ;)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Thu Aug 31 19:50:03 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 10:46:52 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 1:13:37 AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: >>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply >>>>> amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan

---------------
    Scall5

And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie
    aliens. No unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

They sure do. I find Badosa middling attractive, but I don't think she's especially pretty. With Sharapova, I initially found her looks striking. Then she just kept getting taller, and I'm not personally a fan of six-foot plus Amazons.

So I'll tell you what--you can keep both Badosa and Sharapova while I take Katie. Once I get her to dump Manure, it should be easy. ;)

I agree with you that Sharapova is an Amazon. I don't like that either. But facially, I find her good. Have you seen her more recently? She's put on a lot of weight.
    I think Badosa is striking/exotic looking.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 20:01:14 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 7:50:05 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:

---------------
    Scall5

chap...

And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie
    aliens. No unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

I agree with you that Sharapova is an Amazon. I don't like that either. But facially, I find her good. Have you seen her more recently? She's put on a lot of weight.

Yes, her facial features (especially in the early days) had some of the catlike qualities I liked in young Theresa Russell. I saw Sharapova recently in the "Break Point" series and saw her hair was darker, but they didn't show enough of her for me to
    notice weight gain. A consequence of childbirth, maybe?

She is exotic-looking, that is true. I'm not sure what part of Spain her parents are from. She resembles some Spaniards from Galicia (who have Celtic blood).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Thu Aug 31 20:12:12 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 11:01:17 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

chap...

Yes, her facial features (especially in the early days) had some of the catlike qualities I liked in young Theresa Russell.

Yes, I see the resemblance.

I saw Sharapova recently in the "Break Point" series and saw her hair was darker, but they didn't show enough of her for me to notice weight gain. A consequence of childbirth, maybe?

I think she was starting to gain a little weight before having a child. She's widened out. You stop taking all that "medicine" and stop training and things change.

She is exotic-looking, that is true. I'm not sure what part of Spain her parents are from. She resembles some Spaniards from Galicia (who have Celtic blood).

Not sure but I think he mother is or was a model.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 20:17:49 2023
    On 1/09/2023 11:56 am, Court_1 wrote:

Boulter and Wozniacki not really my types but they are pretty.

Looks wise I'd give the following a better rating;

Potapova, Kostyuk, Kudermetova, Raducanu, Bencic, Bouchard, Vekic,
    Kenin, Kontaveit and Ostapenko.

1 of those is a joke.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 20:18:55 2023
    T24gMS8wOS8yMDIzIDEyOjA1IHBtLCBQZXRlV2FzTHVja3kgd3JvdGU6DQo+IENvdXJ0XzEg PG9seW1waWEwMDAwQHlhaG9vLmNvbT4gV3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZTpyDQo+PiBPbiBUaHVy c2RheSwgQXVndXN0IDMxLCAyMDIzIGF0IDk6MjM6NTcaUE0gVVRDLTQsIEdyYWNjaHVzIHdy b3RlOj4gT24gVGh1cnNkYXksIEF1Z3VzdCAzMSwgMjAyMyBhdCA0OjA1OjI3GlBNIFVUQy03 LCBTY2FsbDUgd3JvdGU6ID4gPiBPbiA4LzMxLzIwMjMgNDowOCBQTSwgR3JhY2NodXMgd3Jv dGU6ID4gPiA+IE9uIFRodXJzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgMzEsIDIwMjMgYXQgMjowMDo0NRpQTSBV VEMtNywgQ291cnRfMSB3cm90ZTogPiA+ID4+IE9uIFRodXJzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgMzEsIDIw MjMgYXQgMToxMzozNxpBTSBVVEMtNCwgR3JhY2NodXMgd3JvdGU6ID4gPiA+Pj4gT24gV2Vk bmVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgMzAsIDIwMjMgYXQgODozMjozNBpQTSBVVEMtNywgUGV0ZVdhc0x1 Y2t5IHdyb3RlOiA+ID4gPj4+PiBPbiBXZWRuZXNkYXksIEF1Z3VzdCAzMCwgMjAyMyBhdCAx MDowMjo0NBpQTSBVVEMtNCwgU2NhbGw1IHdyb3RlOiA+ID4gPj4+Pj4gSWYgQ2Fyb2xpbmUg V296bmlhY2tpIHdhcyB3b3JyaWVkIGFib3V0IG5vdCBiZWluZyBzZXh5IGFmdGVyIGhhdmlu ZyB0d28gPiA+ID4+Pj4+IGNoaWxkcmVuLCBJIGNhbiBhc3N1cmUgeW91IHNoZSBoYXMgcHV0 IHRob3NlIHdvcnJpZXMgYXNpZGUuIFNoZSBtYXkgPiA+ID4+Pj4+IHdlbGwgYmUgdGhlIHVs dGltYXRlIFRlbm5pcyBNSUxGIHdpbm5lciEgPiA+ID4+Pj4+ID4gPiA+Pj4+PiBDYXJvbGlu ZSBXb3puaWFja2ksIGluIGhlciBib2R5IHN1aXQgdnMgUGV0cmEgS3ZpdG92YSwgaXMgc2lt cGx5ID4gPiA+Pj4+PiBhbWF6aW5nISBJIGFsbW9zdCBmZWVsIHNvcnJ5IGZvciB0aGUgY2Ft ZXJhIHBlcnNvbnMgaGF2aW5nIHRvIHBhbiA+ID4gPj4+Pj4gdXB3YXJkcyBvbiBldmVyeSBz aG90IFN3ZWV0IENhcm9saW5lIHRha2VzLiA+ID4gPj4+Pj4gPiA+ID4+Pj4+IE9oLCBDYXJv bGluZSBpcyBwbGF5aW5nIGdvb2QgdGVubmlzIGFnYWluc3QgYSBmdXR1cmUgSE9GJ2VyLi4u ID4gPiA+Pj4+PiAtLSA+ID4gPj4+Pj4gLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tID4gPiA+Pj4+PiBTY2Fs bDUgPiA+ID4+PiA+ID4gPj4+PiBTaGUgaXMgZGVmaW5pdGVseSB2ZXJ5IGF0aGxldGljIHdv bWFuLCBidXQgc29tZWhvdyBJIGRvbid0IGZpbmQgaGVyIGhvdCBvciBhdHRyYWN0aXZlLiA+ ID4gPj4+IExldCB1cyBub3QgZm9yZ2V0IHRoZSBpbmZhbW91cyBmb3JlaGVhZCBDb3VydCAx IGRldGVzdHMgc28gbXVjaC4gOikgPiA+ID4+PiA+ID4gPj4+IElNTyBpdCdzIHNvIHRpcmVz b21lIGxpc3RlbmluZyB0byBjb21tZW50YXRvcnMgaGFycGluZyBvbiBwbGF5ZXJzIHdobyBo YXZlIGdpdmVuIGJpcnRoLCBhcyBpZiBpdCdzIHRoZSBtb3N0IGFtYXppbmcgYWNoaWV2ZW1l bnQuIFNvIHNoZSBzcGF0IG91dCBzb21lIGJhYmllcyBhbmQgY2FuIHN0aWxsIHJ1bi4gQkZE LiA+ID4gPiA+ID4gPj4gWWVzLCB5b3UgY291bGQgbGFuZCBwbGFuZXMgb24gaGVyIGZvcmVo ZWFkIGJ1dCBzaGUncyBzdGlsbCBiZXR0ZXIgbG9va2luZyB0aGFuIDk5LjklIG9mIFdUQSBw bGF5ZXJzLiBTd2lhdGVrLCBKYWJldXIsIEdhcmNpYSwgU2Fra2FyaSwgZXRjLiBldGMuIFRo ZXkgY2FuIGFsbCBoYXVudCBob3VzZXMuID4gPiA+ID4gPiA+IFdlbGwgdGhlcmUncyBhbHdh eXMgS2F0aWUgQm91bHRlciEgKGN1cnJlbnRseSBzY3Jld2luZyBBbGV4IE1hbnVyZS4gR2V0 IHlvdXIgZGlydHkgaGFuZHMgb2ZmIGhlciwgQWxleCEpID4gPiA+ID4gPiA+IGh0dHBzOi8v d3d3LnRoZXN1bi5jby51ay93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAyMi8wNi9OSU5UQ0hEQlBJ Q1QwMDA3NDM5NTMxODguanBnID4gPiBEbyB5b3UgbWVhbiBBbGV4IGRlIE1pbmF1cj8gUmVn YXJkbGVzcyBvZiB3aG9tLCB0aGF0IGd1eSBpcyBvbmUgbHVja3kgPiA+IGNoYXAuLi4+IE1h bnVyZSwgTWluYXVyLi4uYSBoZWFwIG9mIGZlY2VzIGJ5IGFueSBvdGhlciBuYW1lLi4uSGVy ZSBzaGUgaXMgd2l0aCB0aGUgc211ZyBiYXN0YXJkLiA+ID4gaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3BvcnRz a2VlZGEuY29tL3Rlbm5pcy9uZXdzLWktbS1jb21pbmcteW91LXNsb3dseS1hbGV4LWRlLW1p bmF1ci1zLWdpcmxmcmllbmQta2F0aWUtYm91bHRlci1qb2tlcy1kdW8tcmVhY2gtY2FyZWVy LWhpZ2gtcmFua2luZ3Mtd2VlayA+ID4gQW5kIHllYWgsIEthdGllIGlzIGEgdmVyeSBwcmV0 dHkgZ2lybC4gRXZlbiBDb3VydCAxIHdpdGggaGVyIG5vdG9yaW91c2x5ICJoaWdoIHN0YW5k YXJkcyIgd2lsbCBwcm9iYWJseSBhZG1pdCB0aGF0LiBMZXQgaGVyIGdvIGF0IGl0IHdpdGgg dGhlIGNoZWNrbGlzdC4gTm8gcHJvdHJ1ZGluZyBmb3JlaGVhZC4gTm8gZGlzY29sb3JlZCBv ciAic25hZ2dsZSIgdGVldGguIE5vIHJlc2VtYmxhbmNlIHRvIGJ1Zy1leWVkIG1vdmllIGFs aWVucy4gTm8gdW5mbGF0dGVyaW5nIGNhbmRpZCBwaG90b3Mgd2l0aCByYXQtbGlrZSBmYWNp YWwgZXhwcmVzc2lvbnMuIE9LLCBLYXRpZSwgeW91IHBhc3MuLi4uZm9yIE5PVy4gOylZb3Ug a25vdywgdGVjaG5pY2FsbHkgSSBzaG91bGQgdGhpbmsgc2hlJ3MgZ3JlYXQgbG9va2luZyBi dXQgbG9va2luZyBhdCBoZXIgcGljdHVyZXMsIEkgYWx3YXlzIHN0b3Agc2hvcnQgb2YgYmVp bmcgd293ZWQgYnkgaGVyIGxvb2tzLiBGb3IgbWUsIEkgdGhpbmsgSSBsaWtlIFBhdWxhIEJh ZG9zYSdzIGxvb2tzIGJldHRlci5JIGFsc28gbXVjaCBwcmVmZXIgU2hhcmFwb3ZhJ3MgbG9v a3MgdG8gQm91bHRlcidzLiAgRXZlcnlib2R5IHNlZXMgYSBsaXR0bGUgYml0IGRpZmZlcmVu dGx5Lg0KPiANCj4gQmFkb3NhIGlzIHNleHkgd2l0aCB2ZXJ5IG5pY2UgYm9keS4NCj4gQXNr IFRzaSwgaGUgd2lsbCB0ZWxsIGl0J3MgYmV0dGVyIHRoYW4gd2lubmluZyBhIHNsYW0gOikN Cg0KDQpIZSdzIGdldHRpbmcgcGxlbnR5IG9mIHNsYW1taW5nIEkgYmV0Lg0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 13:38:43 2023
    Gracchus kirjoitti 1.9.2023 klo 5.46:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 1:13:37 AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: >>>>>>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44 PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote: >>>>>>>>> If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two
    children, I can assure you she has put those worries aside. She may >>>>>>>>> well be the ultimate Tennis MILF winner!

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply >>>>>>>>> amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan >>>>>>>>> upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

Oh, Caroline is playing good tennis against a future HOF'er... >>>>>>>>> --
    ---------------
    Scall5

Let us not forget the infamous forehead Court 1 detests so much. :) >>>>>>>

chap...

I find Badosa very mediocre.

Boulter is cute the girl next door type. A bit mousy face. Well, mice
    are cute too. Looks like a nice girl.

Giorgi is hot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 13:40:27 2023
    Court_1 kirjoitti 1.9.2023 klo 5.50:

Not a single bit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 13:59:02 2023
    Whisper kirjoitti 1.9.2023 klo 13.17:

And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her
    notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at
    it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or
    "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens. No
    unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK,
    Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

You know, technically I should think she's great looking but looking
    at her pictures, I always stop short of being wowed by her looks. For
    me, I think I like Paula Badosa's looks better.
    I also much prefer Sharapova's looks to Boulter's.  Everybody sees a
    little bit differently.

1 of those is a joke.

Could have fooled me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 04:15:00 2023
    On Friday, 1 September 2023 at 04:12:14 UTC+1, Court_1 wrote:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 11:01:17 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:

--
    ---------------
    Scall5

chap...

And yeah, Katie is a very pretty girl. Even Court 1 with her notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed
    movie aliens. No unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

Yes, her facial features (especially in the early days) had some of the catlike qualities I liked in young Theresa Russell.
    Yes, I see the resemblance.
    I saw Sharapova recently in the "Break Point" series and saw her hair was darker, but they didn't show enough of her for me to notice weight gain. A consequence of childbirth, maybe?
    I think she was starting to gain a little weight before having a child. She's widened out. You stop taking all that "medicine" and stop training and things change.

Not sure but I think he mother is or was a model.

Badosa looks very average, just Google "badosa": https://d2me2qg8dfiw8u.cloudfront.net/content/uploads/2023/05/25115052/Paula-Badosa-during-a-match.jpg
    https://r.testifier.nl/Acbs8526SDKI/resizing_type:fill/width:1200/height:900/plain/https%3A%2F%2Fs3-newsifier.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com%2Ftennisinfinitycom%2Fimages%2F2023-04%2Fbadosa-paula-sttutgart23-paulzimmer3-6443f4197a2e3.jpg

those are from top results. Boulter is nicer!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to Whisper on Fri Sep 1 06:31:54 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:17:58 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:

1 of those is a joke.

Hard to tell which is the joke since you think Keys has supermodel looks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 06:37:26 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:38:47 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:
    Gracchus kirjoitti 1.9.2023 klo 5.46:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 2:00:45 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote: >>>>>> On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 1:13:37 AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: >>>>>>> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:32:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:02:44 PM UTC-4, Scall5 wrote: >>>>>>>>> If Caroline Wozniacki was worried about not being sexy after having two

Caroline Wozniacki, in her body suit vs Petra Kvitova, is simply >>>>>>>>> amazing! I almost feel sorry for the camera persons having to pan >>>>>>>>> upwards on every shot Sweet Caroline takes.

Oh, Caroline is playing good tennis against a future HOF'er... >>>>>>>>> --
    ---------------
    Scall5

Let us not forget the infamous forehead Court 1 detests so much. :) >>>>>>>

Do you mean Alex de Minaur? Regardless of whom, that guy is one lucky >>>> chap...

I find Badosa very mediocre.

Boulter is cute the girl next door type.

Well I always preferred Mary Ann to Ginger, so...

A bit mousy face. Well, mice
    are cute too. Looks like a nice girl.

If she were a mouse, she'd be with Rune (aka Gouda Jr.).

Giorgi is hot.

Yes, in a very different way. She conveys sexual energy. I don't even care if her teeth aren't perfect.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sat Sep 2 03:00:19 2023
    On 1/09/2023 11:31 pm, Gracchus wrote:

1 of those is a joke.

Keys has a good figure and is always happy. I wouldn't kick her out of
    bed, seems the submissive type.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 20:04:50 2023
    Gracchus kirjoitti 1.9.2023 klo 16.37:
    Well I always preferred Mary Ann to Ginger, so...

Had to google that. Never saw Gilligan's Island. I don't think it even
    ran in Finland.

But yes, Mary Ann here too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Whisper on Fri Sep 1 16:10:20 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:17:58 AM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:

1 of those is a joke.

The only ones on that list that I think are attractive are Raducanu and Bouchard. The rest are dogs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 16:18:05 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:40:31 AM UTC-4, TT wrote:
    Court_1 kirjoitti 1.9.2023 klo 5.50:
    Not a single bit.

Just like I said before, there's never much agreement with respect to looks on here and between most people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Whisper on Fri Sep 1 16:18:36 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 1:00:40 PM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:

1 of those is a joke.

Keys is homely as hell. She looks like Mr. Ed! Get better glasses! You have terrible taste. I remember that now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 16:38:01 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:18:38 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 9:23:57 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: >>>>

1 of those is a joke.

Keys has a good figure and is always happy. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, seems the submissive type.

Keys is homely as hell. She looks like Mr. Ed! Get better glasses! You have terrible taste. I remember that now.

ROFL!!! Madison Keys, centerfold material! Oh, my God, that's Whisper at his most entertaining.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 20:59:37 2023
    On 2/09/2023 9:10 am, Court_1 wrote:

1 of those is a joke.

The only ones on that list that I think are attractive are Raducanu and Bouchard. The rest are dogs.

https://tennistonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Potapova-posing-in-a-bikini.jpg

https://cdn.segodnya.ua/media/image/619/403/a69/619403a699b95.jpg

https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:4800/format:webp/1*Ee7ciHfC6gB73QlkGxlbYg.jpeg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/19/d8/dd/19d8ddb3606345b3d0d75f365f6266da.jpg

https://hotsportsgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/Donna-Vekic-red-dress.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Ftr9sdzq5wem61.jpg

https://hottennisbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/Anett-Kontaveit-hot-tennis.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 21:02:53 2023
    On 2/09/2023 9:18 am, Court_1 wrote:
    Hard to tell which is the joke since you think Keys has supermodel looks. >> Keys has a good figure and is always happy. I wouldn't kick her out of

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fsb8oitbqlzx91.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 14:25:55 2023
    Whisper kirjoitti 2.9.2023 klo 13.59:

"Donna Vekic red dress"

I don't fucking think so.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 14:27:07 2023
    Whisper kirjoitti 2.9.2023 klo 14.02:
    Hard to tell which is the joke since you think Keys has supermodel
    looks.

Keys is homely as hell. She looks like Mr. Ed! Get better glasses! You
    have terrible taste. I remember that now.

Looks better than usual. Must have done something to her hair?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 21:35:42 2023
    On 2/09/2023 9:25 pm, TT wrote:

"Donna Vekic red dress"

I don't fucking think so.

fake news ha ha - she does look like Woz's sister : )

https://64.media.tumblr.com/0eb91f69b37f86c363d7e8b1464b6618/49e79f569cc1477c-b7/s500x750/efdc26af9a2fc6078a51e3800520b2a503533d46.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to Whisper on Sat Sep 2 06:08:20 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 4:35:57 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:

"Donna Vekic red dress"

I don't fucking think so.'

https://64.media.tumblr.com/0eb91f69b37f86c363d7e8b1464b6618/49e79f569cc1477c-b7/s500x750/efdc26af9a2fc6078a51e3800520b2a503533d46.jpg

Knowing that Kokkinakis had her kind of spoils things.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 07:44:28 2023
    On 9/2/23 4:27 AM, TT wrote:
    looks.
    Keys has a good figure and is always happy. I wouldn't kick her out of >>>> bed, seems the submissive type.

Keys is homely as hell. She looks like Mr. Ed! Get better glasses!
    You have terrible taste. I remember that now.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fsb8oitbqlzx91.jpg >>

Some people seem to have bad luck follow them around mercilessly, seems
    like.

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. But give a man a boat,
    a case of beer, and a few sticks of dynamite..." -- Sawfish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sun Sep 3 00:49:17 2023
    On 2/09/2023 11:08 pm, Gracchus wrote:
    https://hotsportsgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/Donna-Vekic-red-dress.jpg >>>
    "Donna Vekic red dress"

Stan too when she was 17 apparently.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to Whisper on Sat Sep 2 07:50:51 2023
    On 9/2/23 3:59 AM, Whisper wrote:

notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go
    at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or
    "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens. No

You know, technically I should think she's great looking but
    looking at her pictures, I always stop short of being wowed by her
    looks. For me, I think I like Paula Badosa's looks better.
    I also much prefer Sharapova's looks to Boulter's. Everybody sees a
    little bit differently.

1 of those is a joke.

The only ones on that list that I think are attractive are Raducanu
    and Bouchard. The rest are dogs.

https://tennistonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Potapova-posing-in-a-bikini.jpg

https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:4800/format:webp/1*Ee7ciHfC6gB73QlkGxlbYg.jpeg

Whisp, I'm sure you're well aware of this, but all the tennis
    chicks--maybe a few exceptions--do cheesecake bikini poses. All you have
    to do is type in "[yourFaveHere] bikini" and you'll see not only her,
    but links to other tennis babes.

I think this must be written into the WTA contract--you know, the
    organization that spearheads demands for equal pay and righteously
    opposes sexual harassment.

Anyway, ah'd lahk t' pork some o' them fillies...

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. But give a man a boat,
    a case of beer, and a few sticks of dynamite..." -- Sawfish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Sun Sep 3 00:56:42 2023
    On 3/09/2023 12:50 am, Sawfish wrote:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 9:23:57 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: >>>>>>

notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her go
    at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No discolored or >>>>>> "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie aliens. No

looking at her pictures, I always stop short of being wowed by her
    looks. For me, I think I like Paula Badosa's looks better.
    I also much prefer Sharapova's looks to Boulter's. Everybody sees a
    little bit differently.

1 of those is a joke.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Ftr9sdzq5wem61.jpg >>
    https://hottennisbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/Anett-Kontaveit-hot-tennis.jpg >>

chicks--maybe a few exceptions--do cheesecake bikini poses. All you have
    to do is type in "[yourFaveHere] bikini" and you'll see not only her,
    but links to other tennis babes.

I think this must be written into the WTA contract--you know, the organization that spearheads demands for equal pay and righteously

I think we're lucky to be watching tennis in an age where these are
    considered 'dogs', as per court1.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sat Sep 2 07:57:48 2023
    On 9/2/23 6:08 AM, Gracchus wrote:
    https://hotsportsgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/Donna-Vekic-red-dress.jpg >>> "Donna Vekic red dress"

Well, I quit liking him because he acts like an asshole, not because he
    screwed Vekic.

:^)

--
    --Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to Whisper on Sat Sep 2 08:01:10 2023
    On 9/2/23 7:56 AM, Whisper wrote:
    On 3/09/2023 12:50 am, Sawfish wrote:
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 9:23:57 PM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote: >>>>>>>

notoriously "high standards" will probably admit that. Let her
    go at it with the checklist. No protruding forehead. No
    discolored or "snaggle" teeth. No resemblance to bug-eyed movie
    aliens. No unflattering candid photos with rat-like facial
    expressions. OK, Katie, you pass....for NOW. ;)

looking at her pictures, I always stop short of being wowed by
    her looks. For me, I think I like Paula Badosa's looks better.
    I also much prefer Sharapova's looks to Boulter's. Everybody sees
    a little bit differently.

1 of those is a joke.

chicks--maybe a few exceptions--do cheesecake bikini poses. All you
    have to do is type in "[yourFaveHere] bikini" and you'll see not only
    her, but links to other tennis babes.

I think this must be written into the WTA contract--you know, the
    organization that spearheads demands for equal pay and righteously

I think we're lucky to be watching tennis in an age where these are considered 'dogs', as per court1.

Yes, it's a golden age, without doubt.

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "If we use Occam's Razor, whose razor will *he* use?" --Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gracchus@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Sat Sep 2 08:04:51 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 7:57:51 AM UTC-7, Sawfish wrote:
    https://hotsportsgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/Donna-Vekic-red-dress.jpg >>> "Donna Vekic red dress"

Well, I quit liking him because he acts like an asshole, not because he screwed Vekic.

I never liked him in the first place. Like his childhood friend Nick, he's a nasty, disingenuous sneak playing the "bad boy." Main difference is Kokkinakis plays the victim card less and is more of a sleaze. There's much of the Eddie Haskell date rapist
    vibe about him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Whisper on Sat Sep 2 16:56:03 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 6:59:57 AM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:

1 of those is a joke.

That picture has been mislabelled. That's Wozniacki, not Vekic. Wozniacki is much better looking than Vekic IMO.

The other pictures you posted reiterate(for me) what I originally said---all DOGS. Below average for sure. I don't understand your taste at all. Each to his own though.

It doesn't get much worse than Mr. Ed. That fact that you're trying to rank her highly is hysterical.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to Gracchus on Sat Sep 2 16:57:27 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 11:04:53 AM UTC-4, Gracchus wrote:
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 7:57:51 AM UTC-7, Sawfish wrote:
    "Donna Vekic red dress"

Well, I quit liking him because he acts like an asshole, not because he screwed Vekic.
    I never liked him in the first place. Like his childhood friend Nick, he's a nasty, disingenuous sneak playing the "bad boy." Main difference is Kokkinakis plays the victim card less and is more of a sleaze. There's much of the Eddie Haskell date
    rapist vibe about him.

They're both low rent; classless.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Court_1@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 16:56:30 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 7:27:11 AM UTC-4, TT wrote:
    looks.
    Keys has a good figure and is always happy. I wouldn't kick her out of >>> bed, seems the submissive type.

Keys is homely as hell. She looks like Mr. Ed! Get better glasses! You
    have terrible taste. I remember that now.

That angle is much better than the facial one, that's for sure.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05