• The other match yesterday - woke England lost the football World Cup

From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 21 02:48:23 2023
    Raja will be very pleased with this - Spain won the women's world cup yesterday 1-0 cos England went woke with kneeling for zero reason at the start of the match. Spain played much better + awful tactics by the Dutch woman manager who usually very good.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From LedZep IgaSwanTech@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Mon Aug 21 06:30:17 2023
    On Monday, August 21, 2023 at 4:48:25 AM UTC-5, The Iceberg wrote:
    Raja will be very pleased with this - Spain won the women's world cup yesterday 1-0 cos England went woke with kneeling for zero reason at the start of the match. Spain played much better + awful tactics by the Dutch woman manager who usually very good.

I like the men's Spain NT. So supported the gals too. Although, I didn't watch a single game. The time zone difference made it impossible. Also women's football sucks. Women's tennis is way better. Its awesome the English women lost. I say that primarily
    because the English media is super annoying.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=c3=b6s?=@21:1/5 to LedZep IgaSwanTech on Mon Aug 21 18:36:49 2023
    On 21.8.2023 16.30, LedZep IgaSwanTech wrote:
    On Monday, August 21, 2023 at 4:48:25 AM UTC-5, The Iceberg wrote:
    Raja will be very pleased with this - Spain won the women's world cup yesterday 1-0 cos England went woke with kneeling for zero reason at the start of the match. Spain played much better + awful tactics by the Dutch woman manager who usually very
    good.

I like the men's Spain NT. So supported the gals too. Although, I didn't watch a single game. The time zone difference made it impossible. Also women's football sucks. Women's tennis is way better. Its awesome the English women lost. I say that
    primarily because the English media is super annoying.

England has traditionally been mauled by beautiful Mediterranean
    football. It's just the way it is.

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05