• =?UTF-8?Q?(OT)_Andrew_Tate_Endorses_Men_Sleeping?= =?UTF-8?Q?_With_=E2=

From *skriptis@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 25 18:31:21 2023
    https://infostormer.com/andrew-tate-endorses-men-sleeping-with-hot-trannies/

Andrew Tate Endorses Men Sleeping With “Hot” Trannies

By infostormer
    -July 20, 2023

I have been largely supportive of Andrew Tate because he has been persecuted by the United States government for political reasons. I agree with a good amount of what he says, but there are also things he endorses that I totally disagree with. This is
    definitely one of those things.

There’s a clip of him that has been making the rounds where he basically claims that it is perfectly fine for men to bang a male to female tranny if they are hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATU10--IlVM

I totally disagree with this insane position. It is never ok as a heterosexual man to bang a male to female tranny and there is no such thing as a hot male to female tranny. You are definitely a faggot if you bang a male to female tranny. This is not an
    idea or a concept that should be endorsed under any circumstance.

I also disagree with how Tate pushes this idea that you need to make women and material possessions a focal point of your life. I mean, how many sports cars can you possibly own or drive? The things you own will eventually end up owning you.

Plus, it was his various encounters with women which opened the doors for the US government to accuse him of crimes.

Don’t get me wrong, I like driving fast sports cars and I enjoy banging women but as a man neither should be made the focus of your life. You should also never fuck a tranny or let a tranny suck your dick.

Pro tip: Before you let any woman suck your dick, verify that she has a real pussy before allowing said woman to suck your dick.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 25 10:02:38 2023
    On 7/25/23 9:31 AM, *skriptis wrote:

By infostormer
    -July 20, 2023

I have been largely supportive of Andrew Tate because he has been persecuted by the United States government for political reasons. I agree with a good amount of what he says, but there are also things he endorses that I totally disagree with. This is

There’s a clip of him that has been making the rounds where he basically claims that it is perfectly fine for men to bang a male to female tranny if they are hot.

I totally disagree with this insane position. It is never ok as a heterosexual man to bang a male to female tranny and there is no such thing as a hot male to female tranny. You are definitely a faggot if you bang a male to female tranny. This is not
    an idea or a concept that should be endorsed under any circumstance.

I also disagree with how Tate pushes this idea that you need to make women and material possessions a focal point of your life. I mean, how many sports cars can you possibly own or drive? The things you own will eventually end up owning you.

Plus, it was his various encounters with women which opened the doors for the US government to accuse him of crimes.

Don’t get me wrong, I like driving fast sports cars and I enjoy banging women but as a man neither should be made the focus of your life. You should also never fuck a tranny or let a tranny suck your dick.

Pro tip: Before you let any woman suck your dick, verify that she has a real pussy before allowing said woman to suck your dick.

This is a prime example of why one should *never* hitch their personal credibility to any other person's rhetorical drafthorse. You have no
    control over where they pull it. In this case it's out behind the privy.

--
    --Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Life is a tragedy to those who feel, a comedy to those who think." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Wed Jul 26 04:43:30 2023
    On Tuesday, 25 July 2023 at 18:02:42 UTC+1, Sawfish wrote:

By infostormer
    -July 20, 2023

I have been largely supportive of Andrew Tate because he has been persecuted by the United States government for political reasons. I agree with a good amount of what he says, but there are also things he endorses that I totally disagree with. This
    is definitely one of those things.

I totally disagree with this insane position. It is never ok as a heterosexual man to bang a male to female tranny and there is no such thing as a hot male to female tranny. You are definitely a faggot if you bang a male to female tranny. This is not

This is a prime example of why one should *never* hitch their personal credibility to any other person's rhetorical drafthorse. You have no

yes do find it weird young guys look to Andrew Tate and guys like him for some kind of macho leadership, must mean they don't have any male relatives or friends who offer that, so it's good in a way cos men should look to be real men and macho instead of
    wussy soy boy leftists, they should really look to Jordan Peterson if anyone, cos he genuinely understands this stuff about how the leftist nuts have jumped on everything and offers help on it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Wed Jul 26 06:49:56 2023
    On 7/26/23 4:43 AM, The Iceberg wrote:

By infostormer
    -July 20, 2023

I have been largely supportive of Andrew Tate because he has been persecuted by the United States government for political reasons. I agree with a good amount of what he says, but there are also things he endorses that I totally disagree with. This

This is a prime example of why one should *never* hitch their personal
    credibility to any other person's rhetorical drafthorse. You have no
    yes do find it weird young guys look to Andrew Tate and guys like him for some kind of macho leadership, must mean they don't have any male relatives or friends who offer that, so it's good in a way cos men should look to be real men and macho instead
    of wussy soy boy leftists, they should really look to Jordan Peterson if anyone, cos he genuinely understands this stuff about how the leftist nuts have jumped on everything and offers help on it.

Really, though, you can pretty much figure it out for yourself, and
    that's the best kind of working knowledge.

But I understand what you're saying, Ice, and for very young guys it's
    true: they need a proper role model for a while.

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "When I was back there in seminary school, there was a person there who
    put forth the proposition that you can petition the Lord with prayer...

"Petition the lord with prayer...

"Petition the lord with prayer...

"YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!"

--Sawfish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Thu Jul 27 01:05:42 2023
    On Wednesday, 26 July 2023 at 14:50:00 UTC+1, Sawfish wrote:
    On 7/26/23 4:43 AM, The Iceberg wrote:

By infostormer
    -July 20, 2023

I totally disagree with this insane position. It is never ok as a heterosexual man to bang a male to female tranny and there is no such thing as a hot male to female tranny. You are definitely a faggot if you bang a male to female tranny. This is
    not an idea or a concept that should be endorsed under any circumstance.

This is a prime example of why one should *never* hitch their personal
    credibility to any other person's rhetorical drafthorse. You have no
    yes do find it weird young guys look to Andrew Tate and guys like him for some kind of macho leadership, must mean they don't have any male relatives or friends who offer that, so it's good in a way cos men should look to be real men and macho
    instead of wussy soy boy leftists, they should really look to Jordan Peterson if anyone, cos he genuinely understands this stuff about how the leftist nuts have jumped on everything and offers help on it.
    Really, though, you can pretty much figure it out for yourself, and
    that's the best kind of working knowledge.

But I understand what you're saying, Ice, and for very young guys it's
    true: they need a proper role model for a while.

yes but you had good role models, prob your Dad/uncles/cousins and from good TV/films in those days, like John Wayne, Rhett Butler, Sean Connery etc. whereas these days lots of young men don't have that thanks to wrong types like men-hating women "
    feminists" and Marxists like Pelle bombareding them with wussy soy-boy and woke MSM TV/films nonsense/lies. Like that trendy catchy phrase "toxic masculinity", course we're never actually given a definition of that phrase and no mention at all of "toxic
    feminity"!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 5 17:32:19 2023
    *skriptis kirjoitti 25.7.2023 klo 19.31:

By infostormer
    -July 20, 2023

"I'm so smart. I operate on so many higher levels than the average man"

Yep.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05