• Re:Djoker's Dad berates TT for giving him special award!

From *skriptis@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Fri Jul 21 12:48:25 2023
    The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    TT(or maybe Court1) clearly writes as Nebojsa Sofranac on Facebook...to ridicule Djokovic calling him the "Loser Of All Time". He posted: What did you do to him, Carlitos? So many illegal crazy volleys, slices and bombs that should be banned...The
    Spaniard has given Novak a new nickname. LOAT, as many as 12 lost finals, the most in the Open Era, he is the 'loser of all times'."Djokovic father was asked about the brutal comment in a recent interview with Republika and he blasted the journalist. "
    May God help that man. If he can even be helped, and if he really means everything he wrote," he said.https://www.hindustantimes.com/sports/tennis/novak-djokovics-father-lambasts-journalist-for-savage-loser-of-all-time-post-after-serbs-wimbledon-loss-
    101689925245626.htmlNovak Djokovic's father lambasts journalist for savage 'Loser Of All Time' post after Serb's Wimbledon lossDjokovic was stunned in the Wimbledon final last week at SW19 by Carlos Alcaraz which eventually saw him top an unwanted chart
    in Grand Slam history.Novak Djokovic stood a win away from being the first ever player, male or female, to reach the unprecedented mark of a 24th Grand Slam in Open Era, going past the legendary Serena Williams, when he headed for the Wimbledon 2023
    final. Margaret Court remains the only player ever to have held the tally of 24 Majors, although she reached the mark with Slam wins in Amateur and Open Era. However, Djokovic was stunned in the final last week at SW19 by Carlos Alcaraz which eventually
    saw him top an unwanted chart in Grand Slam history. Going by the stat, a journalist savaged the Serb with a brutal post before being blasted by the player's father.It defeat was Djokovic's 12 in a Grand Slam final, the most among any player in men's
    singles tennis. He went past Roger Federer and Ivan Lendl, both of whom have 11 such defeats in their career.The stat saw a Montenegrin journalist Nebojsa Sofranac took to Facebook to ridicule Djokovic calling him the "Loser Of All Time". He posted: What
    did you do to him, Carlitos? So many illegal crazy volleys, slices and bombs that should be banned. And to inflame so much anger among lumberjacks who don't even know how to count games, but know enough to curse a 20-year-old boy who amazed the world?
    How many shepherds will stop watching tennis and cry in anguish on my wall? The Spaniard has given Novak a new nickname. LOAT, as many as 12 lost finals, the most in the Open Era, he is the 'loser of all times'."Djokovic father was asked about the brutal
    comment in a recent interview with Republika and he blasted the journalist. "May God help that man. If he can even be helped, and if he really means everything he wrote," he said.Putting the Wimbledon loss behind, the 36-year-old looks ahead to US Open
    where he will be returning for the first time since 2021 having missed the last edition owing his stance over Covid vaccination which stood against the rules of the U.S government for international travellers. In fact, he had missed the hard court events
    as well last year owing to the restrictions. But with the government easing the rule from May 11 onwards, Djokovic will keep his hopes of a 24th Major alive.“I keep on going with the same resolution, with a big desire and fresh goals – the US Open
    and Davis Cup are the most important competitions for me until the end of this year,” he told Serbian outlet Sport Klub.“I hope to stay healthy, motivated, ready, strong – so that I can fight for another Grand Slam title. am looking forward to
    coming back to New York. Throughout my career, I’ve played my best on hard courts, although grass has become my favourite surface too in the last five-six years. But overall, considering tournaments where I’ve been most successful – it’s hard
    courts.“I’ve played a lot of finals in New York (record 3-5 in those finals). I lost the last one to Medvedev, but I received a lot of love from the crowd, which wasn’t the case in the past. I left New York with that image in my head, so I am
    really looking forward to going back.”

He doesn't realise the "love he received" was merely many fans rooting for him due to him trying to win CYGS, crowds want records and want to witness history, it's was not an affection for him personally, plus his oponent was a Russian and New York Jew
    crowd will always hate a Russian more than a Serb.

I was surprised that he didn't get that at the time, and that he wasn't ready for it. In fact before the final he had mentally prepared for a hate-fest.

He had totally wrong preparation for the match and it's what contributed to a loss.

In short, the "love he received" was merely crowds wanting to witness CYGS, but he had mistaken it for something else, as if they liked him and it completely broke him emotionally in the final.

And now again, he wrongly assumes they'll like him? Lol, talk about delusion. No they won't.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 21 03:30:14 2023
    TT(or maybe Court1) clearly writes as Nebojsa Sofranac on Facebook...to ridicule Djokovic calling him the "Loser Of All Time". He posted: What did you do to him, Carlitos? So many illegal crazy volleys, slices and bombs that should be banned...The
    Spaniard has given Novak a new nickname. LOAT, as many as 12 lost finals, the most in the Open Era, he is the 'loser of all times'."

Djokovic father was asked about the brutal comment in a recent interview with Republika and he blasted the journalist. "May God help that man. If he can even be helped, and if he really means everything he wrote," he said.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/sports/tennis/novak-djokovics-father-lambasts-journalist-for-savage-loser-of-all-time-post-after-serbs-wimbledon-loss-101689925245626.html

Novak Djokovic's father lambasts journalist for savage 'Loser Of All Time' post after Serb's Wimbledon loss

Djokovic was stunned in the Wimbledon final last week at SW19 by Carlos Alcaraz which eventually saw him top an unwanted chart in Grand Slam history.

Novak Djokovic stood a win away from being the first ever player, male or female, to reach the unprecedented mark of a 24th Grand Slam in Open Era, going past the legendary Serena Williams, when he headed for the Wimbledon 2023 final. Margaret Court
    remains the only player ever to have held the tally of 24 Majors, although she reached the mark with Slam wins in Amateur and Open Era. However, Djokovic was stunned in the final last week at SW19 by Carlos Alcaraz which eventually saw him top an
    unwanted chart in Grand Slam history. Going by the stat, a journalist savaged the Serb with a brutal post before being blasted by the player's father.

It defeat was Djokovic's 12 in a Grand Slam final, the most among any player in men's singles tennis. He went past Roger Federer and Ivan Lendl, both of whom have 11 such defeats in their career.

The stat saw a Montenegrin journalist Nebojsa Sofranac took to Facebook to ridicule Djokovic calling him the "Loser Of All Time". He posted: What did you do to him, Carlitos? So many illegal crazy volleys, slices and bombs that should be banned. And to
    inflame so much anger among lumberjacks who don't even know how to count games, but know enough to curse a 20-year-old boy who amazed the world? How many shepherds will stop watching tennis and cry in anguish on my wall? The Spaniard has given Novak a
    new nickname. LOAT, as many as 12 lost finals, the most in the Open Era, he is the 'loser of all times'."

Djokovic father was asked about the brutal comment in a recent interview with Republika and he blasted the journalist. "May God help that man. If he can even be helped, and if he really means everything he wrote," he said.

Putting the Wimbledon loss behind, the 36-year-old looks ahead to US Open where he will be returning for the first time since 2021 having missed the last edition owing his stance over Covid vaccination which stood against the rules of the U.S government
    for international travellers. In fact, he had missed the hard court events as well last year owing to the restrictions. But with the government easing the rule from May 11 onwards, Djokovic will keep his hopes of a 24th Major alive.

“I keep on going with the same resolution, with a big desire and fresh goals – the US Open and Davis Cup are the most important competitions for me until the end of this year,” he told Serbian outlet Sport Klub.

“I hope to stay healthy, motivated, ready, strong – so that I can fight for another Grand Slam title. am looking forward to coming back to New York. Throughout my career, I’ve played my best on hard courts, although grass has become my favourite
    surface too in the last five-six years. But overall, considering tournaments where I’ve been most successful – it’s hard courts.

“I’ve played a lot of finals in New York (record 3-5 in those finals). I lost the last one to Medvedev, but I received a lot of love from the crowd, which wasn’t the case in the past. I left New York with that image in my head, so I am really
    looking forward to going back.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)