• ChatGPT endorsed 7543, but...

From *skriptis@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 20 17:59:19 2023
    Me:

If prestige of Wimbledon is 7 PTS, and the total sum of prestiges of all grand slam tournaments is 19, what is the prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments.

Chat:

To find the prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments, we need to subtract the prestige value of Wimbledon (7 PTS) from the total sum of prestiges of all grand slam tournaments (19).

Total sum of prestiges - Prestige of Wimbledon = Prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments

19 - 7 = 12

Therefore, the prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments is 12.

Me:

And what's the prestige value of each individual tournament, according to popular belief among fans.

Chat:

The popular belief among fans regarding the prestige value of each individual tournament may vary. However, based on general consensus and historical significance, the prestige values assigned to each of the four grand slam tournaments are as follows:

1. Wimbledon: 7 PTS (as stated)
    2. Australian Open: 5 PTS
    3. French Open (Roland Garros): 4 PTS
    4. US Open: 3 PTS

Please note that these values are subjective and can be influenced by personal opinions and preferences.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 21 10:09:32 2023
    On 21/07/2023 1:59 am, *skriptis wrote:

Me:

If prestige of Wimbledon is 7 PTS, and the total sum of prestiges of all grand slam tournaments is 19, what is the prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments.

Chat:

To find the prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments, we need to subtract the prestige value of Wimbledon (7 PTS) from the total sum of prestiges of all grand slam tournaments (19).

Total sum of prestiges - Prestige of Wimbledon = Prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments

19 - 7 = 12

Therefore, the prestige value of the remaining 3 grand slam tournaments is 12.

Me:

And what's the prestige value of each individual tournament, according to popular belief among fans.

Chat:

The popular belief among fans regarding the prestige value of each individual tournament may vary. However, based on general consensus and historical significance, the prestige values assigned to each of the four grand slam tournaments are as follows:

1. Wimbledon: 7 PTS (as stated)
    2. Australian Open: 5 PTS
    3. French Open (Roland Garros): 4 PTS
    4. US Open: 3 PTS

Please note that these values are subjective and can be influenced by personal opinions and preferences.

chatgpt is impressive and getting better. I suspect it will fully
    endorse 7543 after a few more upgrades. The above ratings probably
    relate more to contemporary popularity ratings, so I can see the logic
    with Wim at 1 and AO at 2 on that scale. Tradition is a big part of
    prestige so it's great Wimbledon is still on grass, can you imagine if
    they converted to hard court or clay? Just wouldn't be the same and
    would suffer a prestige hit. Of course grass is only a small part of
    the circuit so makes sense for USO/AO to move to non-grass surfaces, but Wimbledon and FO have a prestige advantage by remaining on original
    surfaces.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)